It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defenders of Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

If you want to share with your family, that is entirely up to you.

Ok, this is where you need to stop playing the idiot.

If you didn’t realise it already – and somehow I truly don’t believe you do – there are some deluded people who read this type of clap-trap who believe it to be true.

And I’m not saying that you alone will push anyone over the edge (you’re too much of a clown for that), but your kind of doom-mongering can have a cumulative effect that can become seriously debilitating for those who cannot differentiate between your kind of ego masturbation and genuine – though far less sensationalistic – information.

And if you don’t know that, then you should stop and think about what you’re doing.

You’re no saviour. It’s alright to wish for one, but don’t try and fool yourself, or anyone else, that you are.

Yes, I do know that this thread is odd, but I am willing to sacrifice my reputation here which should say a lot.

No, this thread is quite common-place on ATS.

And you don’t have a reputation here, yet. So now is the time to back away from this before you start to get one as a hoaxer or troll.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarxx

Actually I posted on ATS because of the sheer amount of people who visit this site. The more people that know, the better.

And what is it that we now know that we didn't before you started your thread?

I'm still waiting!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

I think I will go with my gut feeling on this and continue informing. Sorry to disappoint.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by supine

Actually I posted on ATS because of the sheer amount of people who visit this site. The more people that know, the better.

And what is it that we now know that we didn't before you started your thread?

I'm still waiting!

Is that a trick question? Seriously.....

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I will return after a bit to answer any questions peaople may have.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I myself have just been visited and this is what i was told you can think what you like.

There will be two duelling forces. They drive white and silver vehicles with assorted weaponry, and are led by a human like entity called (Not sure muffled voice). The "bad guys" are organic green vegetable-based creaturesI will call them Monster Minds for now as have no other name. They have the power to take the shape of black and green vehicles. They travel via large green organic vines which can grow in and across interstellar space, and sprout seeds that rapidly grow into further Monster Minds.

From what i was told there was a alien call Audric it was a botanist who did several experiments with biotechnology, one of which blossomed and became a young humanoid girl named Flora. Audric had also created a miracle crop that could thrive in any environment and was intended to end galactic hunger. However, a burst of radiation generated by a sudden solar flare mutated his plant into an evil, sentient being, and changed other plants around Audric's laboratory into similar creatures, who collectively became known as the Monster Minds, and refer to their leader (the first mutant creature) as Saw Boss. Audric manages to create a magical root that can destroy the Monster Minds, but is forced to flee before he can complete the task, after which the Monster Minds turn Audric's laboratory into their headquarters (which can teleport to other places by means of a mysterious power source known as "the power of the black light"). Audric keeps half of the root himself and gives the other half to his servant, Oon, whom he sends to serve (No Name).

This is happening right now people be ready god dammit be ready. Ask away
edit on 25-10-2011 by judus because: added more info

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Ludicrous Hoax im afraid.

First give away was the names given. All 5 or less characters in length.

Thus made up. Humans lazy of mind when making up BS!

What does the OP eat for breakfast? Weed!!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Ludicrous Hoax im afraid.

First give away was the names given. All 5 or less characters in length.

Thus made up. Humans lazy of mind when making up BS!

What does the OP eat for breakfast? Weed!!

Sorry don't smoke, but thanks for trying. The names given were channeled and thus out of my hands. Don't like it? Too bad.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by judus
Audric had also created a miracle crop that could thrive in any environment and was intended to end galactic hunger. However, a burst of radiation generated by a sudden solar flare mutated his plant into an

Isn't that illogical? If it can sustain any environment, why the mutation from the solar flare?

I thought your post was cool until that part...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi

Originally posted by judus
Audric had also created a miracle crop that could thrive in any environment and was intended to end galactic hunger. However, a burst of radiation generated by a sudden solar flare mutated his plant into an

Isn't that illogical? If it can sustain any environment, why the mutation from the solar flare?

I thought your post was cool until that part...

From what they told me it was a mistake the form of gammer that was released was from a dieing system and was composed of what i think we call dark matter this in tern lead to the mutation of the bio of the miracle crop. Think of it like GM Food

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

Zarxx, thanks for sharing and, good luck.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

I think I will go with my gut feeling on this and continue informing.

Gut feeling? What do you mean “gut feeling”? That implies you are working on intuition, a guess.

That’s not what you’ve been saying previously:

I have recently been given knowledge…

I do not post unless I am 100% sure of my information.

So what is it?

You can’t be 100% sure of something, and guess you’re correct about it at the same time.

Either you’ve actually received knowledge that you’re sure of but are incapable of transmitting without arousing suspicion (which is worrying), or you’re simply jerking our chains and don’t care about the consequences because you like the attention (I’m betting on the second option).

And either alternative is not good for a saviour – oops, sorry, I see you’ve changed the title of the thread – defender of the Earth. Did my little lecture on accountability worry you?

Oh, and that’s another discrepancy in your account of your “channeled information”; this is a common pit-fall for lazy hoaxers - narrative inconsistencies.

Sorry to disappoint.

To disappoint would suggest that you have impressed previously. You haven’t.

And you certainly won’t on the 28th October, either.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

There will be 7 individuals in this group that will be ridding this planet of it's corruption. I will begin listing them by name and their race. Know that these are our TRUE names, not our names given to us.

1. Zarx (Me) - Lyran
2. Vom - Vegan
3. Jepir - Lyran
4. Vegax - Jepy
5. Gejom - Dyrm
6. Kohy - Sith
7. Ritap - Grey

Zarx, it's Kohy the Sith here. Dammit, didn't I tell you not to go blabbing this information all over the teleportals? This is supposed to be a covert operation! How are we supposed to take over the earth if you're letting info about our plans slip out there? Haven't you ever heard the phrase from the ancient ones- "Loose Lips Sink Extraterrestrial Conveyances"? Take it to heart man! PS- if you could, pass on a message to Obama of Zorxan, tell him we are proud of his efforts!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81
reply to post by Zarxx

Have you recently watched the Green Lantern on DVD? Sounds similar. What will you and your intergalactic police force do once you have finished on earth?
edit on 25/10/2011 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

Actually I havent seen Green lantern yet. And as I stated in my OP, "Not that this matters, but after the war is over the 7 of us will be returning to a planet called Hopuc that resides in the Sirian galaxy."

Better get it seen before Friday then. Unless they have DVD players on Hopuc?

I shout HOAX! 'Channeling' cant be relied upon? Wheres your info actually coming from? Your imagination probably.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I almost spit my coffee out!
These are the threads I read for entertainmnet purposes. OP, how could you possibly believe what you are saying? Do you not find it in the least to be ...well, not normal? It is concerning to me that you have children in your care. Please go to a psychiatrist.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Nice try, but fail.

Originally posted by SavedOne

There will be 7 individuals in this group that will be ridding this planet of it's corruption. I will begin listing them by name and their race. Know that these are our TRUE names, not our names given to us.

1. Zarx (Me) - Lyran
2. Vom - Vegan
3. Jepir - Lyran
4. Vegax - Jepy
5. Gejom - Dyrm
6. Kohy - Sith
7. Ritap - Grey

Zarx, it's Kohy the Sith here. Dammit, didn't I tell you not to go blabbing this information all over the teleportals? This is supposed to be a covert operation! How are we supposed to take over the earth if you're letting info about our plans slip out there? Haven't you ever heard the phrase from the ancient ones- "Loose Lips Sink Extraterrestrial Conveyances"? Take it to heart man! PS- if you could, pass on a message to Obama of Zorxan, tell him we are proud of his efforts!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
I almost spit my coffee out!
These are the threads I read for entertainmnet purposes. OP, how could you possibly believe what you are saying? Do you not find it in the least to be ...well, not normal? It is concerning to me that you have children in your care. Please go to a psychiatrist.

I'm just gonna leave this one alone I think...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

Not going well, is it?

Then again, this type of attempt at fame never ends well...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I knew this rang a bell from childhood.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join