It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defenders of Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Greetings everyone. I have recently been given knowledge from a 7th dimensional being of some information that may raise your hopes. Know that everything I have stated here has been channeled through me from this individual.

I know that there will be skeptics, bashers and ranters. But please, try to understand that I do not post unless I am 100% sure of my information.

Let us begin:

There will be 7 individuals in this group that will be ridding this planet of it's corruption. I will begin listing them by name and their race. Know that these are our TRUE names, not our names given to us.

1. Zarx (Me) - Lyran
2. Vom - Vegan
3. Jepir - Lyran
4. Vegax - Jepy
5. Gejom - Dyrm
6. Kohy - Sith
7. Ritap - Grey

With the names and races being listed. I will now give a briefing of our mission:

On October 28th, at EDIT**** 2:40pm GMT ***** there will be a radical shift on Earth causing great changes to occur. I did not ask all of the details, but Kohy (The 7th Dimensional being) notified me that it will be a day of hell. The 7 of us will be meeting up on the planet Fohap, in a habitat called Ripin. This place resides in the Vega Galaxy. We will travel there via Jump Gates and will be issues uniforms (or so I am told).

From there we will return to Earth and begin our mission of cleansing the Earth of corruption.

Not that this matters, but after the war is over the 7 of us will be returning to a planet called Hopuc that resides in the Sirian galaxy.

So, there you have it my friends. This is all the information I have gathered thus far. If anything else comes up, I will be sure to post.
edit on 25-10-2011 by Zarxx because: edit

EDIT I have decided to change the title to Defenders simply because I do NOT wish anyone to worship us
edit on 25-10-2011 by Zarxx because: changed to defenders

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Oh ffs, not another one of these,(rolls eyes)....

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
And I was thinking the rest of my week was going to be boring. I had planned on playing BF3 with my boy but it looks like we will have to cancel that and hide out in the bunker.

Please let them know we non-greedy/corrupt beings appreciate their help.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
You must be excited about getting your new uniform.

Sounds cool. You will be just like the Avengers.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toolatetotalk
And I was thinking the rest of my week was going to be boring. I had planned on playing BF3 with my boy but it looks like we will have to cancel that and hide out in the bunker.

Please let them know we non-greedy/corrupt beings appreciate their help.

I didn't state that you sir are corrupt. I think that everyone here knows who I speak of.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Niice

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by auraelium

Believe what you want. I am only informing.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

Oh, please don’t let this thread run to 300 replies before it’s smacked into the HOAX bin…

I will ask you two questions:

Why where you chosen to be part of this “Magnificent Seven”?

You do realise that the “Sith” are from the Star Wars Universe, don’t you, as in fictional (like the others aren’t…).

Oh, and can someone let those who swallow without chewing shuffle slowly in to this thread please?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Zarxx

Thanks for the info Zarx.
How are you guys gonna cleanse the Earth exactly?
Do you possess super powers?
Do you have any idea on how the October 28th catastrophe will begin?
Thanks.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by Zarxx

Oh, please don’t let this thread run to 300 replies before it’s smacked into the HOAX bin…

You do realise that the “Sith” are from the Star Wars Universe, don’t you, as in fictional (like the others aren’t…).

Oh, and can someone let those who swallow without chewing shuffle slowly in to this thread please?

To answer your questions:

-I do not know why I was chosen. It was my destiny.
- Sith are real according to Kohy.

I asked him what galaxy Sith are from and he said Dudmoo

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Hey Zarxx can you and 4 of your friends please save the Bears offensive line while your at it.
Thanks.
Maybe your other two buddies could be safties.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
If only you didn't have a Dragon Ball Z character for an avatar I'd probably think differently.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realm52
If only you didn't have a Dragon Ball Z character for an avatar I'd probably think differently.

Well I happen to like DBZ, but that doesnt have anything to do with this message. Again believe what you want, I am only here to inform

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish
reply to post by Zarxx

Lmao

How do i join ? I tell you one thing if some 7th place alien visited me the only thing it would be telling me is to stop smashing it and then i would say sorry for jumping to conclusions so quickly and promise to use all my power (ATS account) to pass this message to the people of earth and tell them that the Sith are not really that bad and starwars painted them is a bad light.

oh i just noticed the Dragon ball pic.

Things have changed now. All hail to the prophet of mankind.

Sorry dude for the verbal busting but i want pics with you and your new chums or it never happened peace out galactic prophet
edit on 25-10-2011 by judus because: added more info

edit on 25-10-2011 by judus because: added more info

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarxx

On October 28th, at EDIT**** 2:40pm GMT ***** there will be a radical shift on Earth causing great changes to occur. I did not ask all of the details, but Kohy (The 7th Dimensional being) notified me that it will be a day of hell. The 7 of us will be meeting up on the planet Fohap, in a habitat called Ripin. This place resides in the Vega Galaxy. We will travel there via Jump Gates and will be issues uniforms (or so I am told).

This seems like a lot of traveling to get a uniform.

Is "Ripin" what they call Wal-Mart on "Fohap?" Just wondering since this chain as well as a lot of other stores here on earth are loaded with all sorts of "uniforms," and even things like light sabers this time of year!

link   
Where's the Jump Gates? I want to have a go, sounds cool.

link   
reply to post by judus

Nobody asked you to believe me. Say what you will.

link   
reply to post by Zarxx

Ok, I’ve got the measure of you. You need to get out more as you’re starting to believe the TV is real…and you have a rather disturbing saviour complex…

When we read this quote of yours from another of your threads:

After reading various posts and threads on people with Vertigo, Depression, Dizziness, etc. I have come to the conclusion that many of these people may need to consider either becoming enlightened through various methods,

which is an admirable concept, but tie it together with this post of yours from another thread:

Being that I have three kids and a wife to protect from all of these political and non-political "scum" of this earth, I have decided that when I get paid, I'm going all out commando.

(I’m sure your kids are proud of their daddy…) we cannot help but question the logic of you being chosen as one of the saviours of Earth. And I say this with particular reference to your chosen source of inspiration:

And, yeah... ridicule me all you want, but you haven't the slightest as to what dbz tells.

“dbz”? no, surely you can’t mean…

Watch Heart-touching material, such as Anime. If you haven't seen Dragonball/Dragonball Z do it NOW. It will open doors you never knew existed if you watch the series all the way through in English dub. Play it loud with a good TV to intensify the experience. This will raise your vibrations ten-fold.

Oh, crap, you do mean that you find Anime to be a revelatory experience! Why, we ask ourselves? Well, this pretty much answers the question:

The last thing I cannot mention because of forum rules, but partaking in such activities will also open the mind to levels you never knew imaginable.

“partaking in such activities”? Would that be illegal, chemical based activities, by chance?

Please, do us a favour – and yourself – and stick to watching Japanese animation when you’re stoned, rather than try and wind us up with your fantasies.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ginga
Where's the Jump Gates? I want to have a go, sounds cool.

It resides in the Casip galaxy according to Kohy

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Okay, first of all, anime has nothing to do with this thread or post. The information I am getting is from another being channeled through me. I do not watch TV thanks, and I do get out quite often.

The quotes you pulled were threads of which I gave advice, whats wrong with that? But again it has nothing to do with this thread.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join