watch that in 1080p, and sorry, but you lose.
Well unless you have a 50 inch or bigger screen guess what? there is absolutely no discernible difference between 720p and 1080p. I have two 1080p tvs btw. Ps3 has been 3d ready for some time now, is this not offered in 3d on the ps3 as well? I'll have to check into that.
I think a lot of people are missing the point, much like any new awesome game, only about 10% of pc owners will be able to "max out" the settings. The other 90% will be playing at settings equal to or BELOW that of the consoles. And they built frostbite 2 specifically intending to cater to both high end gamers, and the average gamers, which is why the engine screams on high end AND low end rigs.
I for one can do without anti-aliasing. I'm gonna start the campaign tonight on pc and hopefully finish it this weekend (at full ultra specs of course) then around x-mas I'll settle in with the console version that doesn't require 2 different services running BEFORE I can play the game.
i love how the people dissing the console version haven't played EITHER