It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizzare personal encounter of the Third/Fifth kind?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by kaylaluv

Seems pretty scary! I do have a few stresses and my dreams are known to become more erratic when i'm under strain, naturally, but there is something familiar about the dreams... Anywho thanks for replying

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I just wanted to say camera recordings don't really matter in my opinion. This type of thing needs to happen to a particular individual on the spot. In other words, you'll have to see it or witness it in person to believe it.

What if, instead of being levitated off the bed into an unknown ship, you just got up and sleep walked out of the room on camera?

So, does that mean none of the stuff you experienced actually happened?

What if, these Aliens, Ghosts... Entities or whatever you want to call them, has the ability to warp how you perceive your surroundings?

"Perception is the process of attaining awareness or understanding of the environment by organizing and interpreting sensory information."

What if, humans are the only type of "hardware" capable of receiving these special signals/frequencies at the right time in order to perceive something paranormal such as the OP's story? What if the equipments we invent cannot catch/monitor/document such events or happenings? We modern humans rely so much on technology, we don't even know how to begin solving a problem when all said technologies fails us...

If all of my senses can be controlled to a certain extent... can my brain be manipulated to a certain extent? I think those are the questions I would chase after.

It can lead to many different interesting topics. Makes you question whether if that strange neighbor Bob is really human... he maybe an Alien in disguise... lol.

edit on 10/24/2011 by truthseeker84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
I don' get how this could be considered an alien visitation. do aliens have nothing better to do than peep at a couple getting it on.. and also talk about the N word.

makes no sense at all. are high aliens flying around saying, "hey I am bored, lets go visit that human girl and see whats up." 2nd alien "They are asleep, this is lame" 1st alien. " I know I will wake them up, and uh make them get it on" 2nd alien " you are sick man" 1st alien " no it will be funny!" *bashes dude attempting to put him on top of her* 2nd alien " why don't you just have her initiate she knows us tell her to or we will bash im again" 1st alien. " awe yeah.. " some how the converstaion to get her to get it on involves talking about different races and the n word comes up then there is a little lesson to be learned about using the n word.

I think it was a dream, heck my sister had a dream of an alien that looked like the predator and he was wearing red high tops..

sound like a messed up dream to me.
edit on 24-10-2011 by yaluk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by yaluk

If both had the same dream, I'd say it was a rather uncommon dream...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

Very cool, I personally love the way you write. No sarcasm. I mean the content of what you have written, not how it is all in a large block text.

The freedom and honesty of your two post. Reading them I get a sense of movement, like a quickness. Also I can almost feel a joy from your writing, like it makes you happy? maybe it's just me, somtimes it's like I can almost feel someones emotions reading their words.

(I am not saying I am psychic or anything, just the writing gives me that sense)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

I think it's actually a more plausible explanation to the BS versions many believe in now of days. I don't want to be disrespectful but I think spirituality can be explained by technology to some point for example. I personally think it's more plausible that the gods were an advanced race with technology that outmatched ours by ten thousands and therefore we labeled them Gods because of what they could do and what we could not explain.

Over the years we busted thousands of religious theories with ease; The sun is a star and countless other wonders like the pyramids could be explained rationally. I'm pretty sure that'll eventually lead to the dissolving of the churches we know; however there will always be ignorant people.

I can go on about this for a while but It's kind of off topic so sorry about that.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I would just like to remind people of my encounter with the 2nd kind.

But no-one cares about that - everyone is too into movie scenarios.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Your girl friend encountered a Incubus, hence her odd sexual prowess out of the blue.

Incubus/Succubus have to stay on the backside of the planet. Only we can go into the sun and get energy for them. They feed off us, and kick in our sexual desires to make more of us BATTERIES for them.

Incubus/Succubus would want racism ended....it would provide them with more BATTERIES to feed off of.

Put Ultraviolet lights in your bedroom and you'll never have an incident again. They can't tolerate UV light.

Quit being a BATTERY.
edit on 25-10-2011 by Pervius because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

Hi, squid,

Some people will argue that black is white. Don't worry about them.

And I do not downplay what you experienced.

I hope you will read my posts, because I am trying to help you.

Cheers to you and your girlfriend.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by PunchingBag80

SORRY to tell you but their plans where to take you and they did. they E.T put you back to sleep and made you think you stayed in bed. in lame terms he increased the anastasia

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

Jesus was an Alien...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

It is weird you are talking about seeing something unusual and just going back to sleep. A few years ago i woke up and by my bed (in front of the window) there was a blue sphere (the size of a golf ball) with a symbol on it. I cant remember what the symbol looked like but it was white. It was just floating there. I sat up and looked at it but it never moved. i leaned as far as i could looking at it and it looked ...i dont know how to explain it, kinda 3D looking. after watching it for a minute i just laid back down and went to sleep while it was still there! That is not like me! I should have been freaking out and waking my husband instead of sleeping. I always thought that was uncharacteristic of me thinking back on it. anybody got an idea of what i saw?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Hi Squid... you are not crazy, but you might want to be paying closer attention from now on. I have been in your shoes many times over the past 20 years and know the signs by now. I've had more marks on my body, in places we don't want to talk about, than I'd care to discuss... even here. One point I'd like to make... since your girlfriend comfortably commented that "they" have been there before, I think you should softly question her as to how many times and/or how often. Unfortunately, (for you) you may just be a bystander... in the way, so to speak. They are probably there for HER... you just happened to be awake enough to fight it, hence the pain in your head. They have probably been there other times while you were too, but their "sleep now" techniques worked then. There's a good chance that you have remembered enough from other visits to see them, or at least be aware when they are there. Ignore the comments on "race" etc... that's just stuff to cloud and confuse her mind as to their real reason for being there. Trust me when I say they are NOT there to plant benevolent world changing thoughts in her (or your) head. They have their agenda and that's that. She has probably been (unknowingly) involved with them for a long time. And now that you are there regularly, and are aware of them... guess what? Yep, they will stat to play with you also. I say this from personal experience. I know many times they were there for me, yet my GF at the time (whether a regular or someone new) has an experience of some sort. Now SHE is on their radar too. They are sneaky little boogers (and big ones too evidently) and they aren't just visiting for the heck of it. "Oh here's a nice young couple... let's check out their sleep patterns and sex life!" Nope... wrong...
Pay attention to any "dreams" you have in the coming weeks... especially of large open places with lots of people coming and going... it may feel especially like an airport... because it is (in a way). It's a Mothership.
And if you have that experience?... yep... now you are involved too. And don't let some of these other naysayers on here get you thinking this can't be. It's a fine line between inter-dimensionality and astral-projection and we (as a species) certainly have barely a clue as to what is "real" and what is not. I could go on here for a good while just based on personal experience, but I can say with fair confidence, that soon you will have your own.

Start a journal... write down everything you experience that seems unusual and/or abnormal. And everything your lady friend tells you too. After repeated exposure, you start to forget things. They become commonplace. And your mind will find ways to justify them. That's normal... but your "normal" life may never be the same again. Good Luck.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1
Whats wrong here is that people are having alien encounters that are apparently scary yet also so boring that they fall asleep again soon after?
My only two options are that you're both quite mad, or you just dreamt it.
I also have dreamt that I woke up, got out of bed, did stuff, saw stuff. But it was just a dream.

I was awoken one night around 3am by a commotion in my neighbors driveway. I went to the window to see what was going one. I heard 3 shots and saw him standing in the doorway, as his son hit the pavement. The blood began to flow down the driveway.

I couldn't believe it was real. So I went back to bed. The swarm of police that came next woke me back up. I got out of bed, and my previous memory was hard to recall and fuzzy. Sleep and near sleep are a funny thing.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Just wanted to send an update and touch base. I've been busy the last few days, and haven't had a chance to update this thread. Hopefully within a day or two I will address any other questions or comments made. Just wanted everyone to know, I haven't abandoned this discussion.

Thanks to all who commented on my (and my girlfriend's) experience. Although I've always been a skeptical person, you're input on the matter has been very important. The information provided by other members, and even descriptions of others' experiences is very valuable to me. I always find that healthy discussion and debate is one of the most important aspects within our society.

For all those who are critical of what I experienced, trust me if I didn't see what I did I would think exactly the same. Again, as I've previously stated I am not trying to argue anything, prove anything, or have an agenda. Just wanted to add my personal experience to the, what seems to be, ever growing list of the unexplained.
edit on 25-10-2011 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleBit111

I strongly suggest you watch the video I posted on the first page, unless you've seen it already. The exact same thing you mentioned has happened to others (the little blue ball of light) - crazy story.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I have been reading this thread for a little while now and up until now have been a little hesitant in writing. What prompted me in writing was the video of the bright flash of light and peoples experiences of seeing a blue orb. Also the OP's night time experiences of something in the room.

My first experience was about 18 years ago. I was driving long distance and it was late evening. I saw a large blue ball of light moving slowly across the road in front of me, and then disappear from sight over a forest range. I pulled over my car on the side of the road and so did the truck driver who was behind me at the time. We both spoke briefly about what we had just seen.

In late 2007, I was outside at night and for some reason looked above me to see a large bright white light heading towards me, initially I thought meteor but there was no trail, next thought was UFO and at that same instance the bright white light returned back in the same direction it was coming from and within a matter of seconds I could no longer see it.

Guy Fawkes in 2008, I was outside with a couple of friends when I saw a couple of bright white flashes of light (no noise and no fireworks close by at that particular time), the best way to describe these flashes were camera flashes. Thinking someone had taken a photo I did ask who took a photo – no one owned up. I shrugged it off.

A couple of weeks later I was alone with my dog at home during the day when I started to experience these camera flashes again. My dog growled at nothing, I went to investigate out side to see if there were someone taking photos – couldn’t see anyone. These experiences increased dramatically over the next couple of weeks, I counted up to twelve flashes during one day. Concerned, I spoke to a close friend who has a medical background, about the camera flash experiences I was having. I was questioned thoroughly; he suggested that I see an ophthalmologist and a doctor. I did this and the various tests I had thankfully were all fine. Though the tests where normal, it still didn’t resolve the reason why and what I was experiencing.

Except for the Guy Fawkes Night, the rest of the camera flash experiences seemed to only occur when I was alone during the day and early evenings. My train of thought was that if it was an undiagnosed medical problem, these ‘camera flash’ experiences would be indiscriminate and that they would occur 50 percent of the time I was around people – that didn’t seem to happen. Nor could I understand why my dog would growl when ever the 'camera flash' happened.

As weeks went on the camera flashes continued during the daytime/evenings where ever I was. I found that during my working day, I seemed to be returning back from seeing clients rather late. This is unusual for me and I could not fathom this out as I pride myself on good time management. The workload I do should not have taken the length of time it did. One evening I climbed into bed, I wasn’t particularly tired at the time but had to get up early for a long cycle ride. I turned the light off and realised the room become lit in a sky blue colour. I was struck by the beauty of it, lay down and had a strong desire to fall asleep. I woke up refreshed and rather awed struck with the last evening’s experience.

The following weekend I had a nana nap during the day, I recall being aware of something standing by my bedroom door. I opened my eyes and saw three beings (greys?) moving around. I can’t express how hard it was to try and keep my eyes open, they kept closing with that strong sense to fall back to sleep. I am still in two minds about this incident; it could have been a dream. I have never had a dream before or since about this and with the struggle to keep my eyes open. (There where other experiences that I haven’t added – it would be a book otherwise)

The next day I decided to monitor the time more closely, to try and figure out what I could remember during the camera flash experiences and document it, though this was not very successful. What I found was that when I monitored time, nothing happened – when I become engrossed in a project/was busy the ‘camera flashes’ occurred. Taking note of the next flash, was when I was mid-step – camera flash occurred - came out of that step thinking “what the hell happened there”. The best I can describe is stepping into a void of time …

Bizarrely, the whole ‘camera flash’ experience stopped completely – day two into documenting these events and nothing – ditto. A week went by, then another. Nothing – no camera flashes, no coloured lights. I eventually abandoned the whole idea of documenting after a month. I have to say that I still experience the odd camera flash now and then but don’t bother with it any more and ignore it now.

edit on 26-10-2011 by DonaldD because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by DonaldD

This is actually very common to me. I have seen these "flashes" before. In my case it is probably 2 years ago since I had my last one. I always figured it was either lightning or people with cameras however what always intrigued me was the fact that it lighted the entire environment I was in but other people would never spot it! It's hard to explain but it feels like it's aimed and directed at you.

At the time this happened I also had very intense dreams being "chased" by little "gnomes"; usually green or greyish with large eyes; in my opinion not necessarily ET's because of the red gnome hats they wore. It might have just been fantasy. Although it was very real they used circular saws and other equipment on me. I would always scream and try to breath but it would impossible as if I was in a void with only attributes in it that mattered or were used by my harassers and at the end eventually dropping in bed and waking up shaking and a racing heart.

I always dismissed it as a bad dream however the connection I hear people making here kind of brought this up.

Does someone have more information on this?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Welcome to my world... and the world of us abductee's! I would say most likely you were still abducteed thus the reason of your dreams. Even if you body wasn't moved this time it sounds like after you went back to sleep they "pulled" your spirit being for a ship display. They may have even taken you for the usual exam and so forth hard to say at this point.

I myself have been an abductee since I was a child. If I can answer any questions for you I would try my best to give a sound answer.

I highly suggest reading Karla Turners books "Into the Fringe" and "Taken" as they are the most accurate and true to what is really taking place during these events. After reading BOTH the Dr.Karla Turner books read the Jim Sparks book "The Keepers" but beware it is my personal belief that SOME of the Jim Sparks book may be screen memory though he claims he is one of the few people allowed to maintain consciousness for his abduction I still have doubts and would like to hear Jim Sparks account under hypnosis.

But never the less there is valuable insight found in "The Keepers". After reading all 3 of those books the UFO/Abduction stuff really won't be as mysterious at all.

Might I add praying to the Creator for a little help isn't a bad idea if you believe that sort of thing. I know I do.. heck if anything these beings prove it's all true but that's my opinion. Good luck to you both!

-FG

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join