It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizzare personal encounter of the Third/Fifth kind?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Realm52

I went back and watched your video and it is very scary! Around the same time frame as me seeing the blue sphere i had another encounter. I was asleep and i woke up wide awake and there was a "being" standing right beside me. He was at least 6 foot, bald, black or dark gray with a bit of red swirled in. His eyes where completely black, just 2 little holes for a nose. OH and his mouth was just a tiny slit. I tried to wake my husband but couldn't move! then the "being" bent down and his mouth got really wide! like a snakes jaw when they unhinge it to eat. he put his mouth over my nose and mouth and I instantly was struggling to breathe. I also heard a loud metalic sound as soon as this happened. This went on for several seconds and in my mind i said "get out in the name of Jesus" and it was gone. No more loud sounds and I could move again.
On another night i kept hearing things moving around in my room and closet. even heard clothes hangers scooting around like someone moving them on the bar.I finally got so scared i woke my husband and told him to just listen. we laid there for a few minutes just listening to things moving and we seen .....something in the corner moving around. It was weird, i thought i would see something like i saw the first time but it was just a shadow moving in the upper part of the corner. it went from one corner to the other, my husband told it to get out and it left. Don't know what was going on but i didn't like it!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleBit111

To answer some of the spheres of light, there is a simple explanation that again nobody will believe and it will be forgotten on this forum. When people in their beds see this orbs entering the room while they are "sleep" , first they sense a presence on their room, thats when you open your eyes and maybe you see this balls of lights on the room around you or in the room floating, then you again get to sleep even with this thing is there and in any circunstance nobody will sleep while happening this but again people see them like ok this is weird and then sleeps like nothing is there.

The simple explanation is this, higher beigns (ET's or whatever you may want to call them) when they want to check somebody they do it in soul first, yeah dont believe me, but ET's and higher beigns have this cappacity to get out of their "pshycall bodies" create bodies and occupy them for some time for some duties, they can leave that body and do whatever they want, if they have some duties to do they would go first and check out then send whatever its necessary to them (ufo, greys that are on the service of them like automatic androids) and do their stuff, then leave the place like nothing has happen and you only remembering seen this orb of light around and the rest is foggy (memory wipe out).

People still believe that Ets when they want to cross the distants between galaxys or start systems they use UFO's, like they go and grab the ship and zoom to the outer rims of our galaxy and in an instant they are over there...prr..wrong awnser!!! Et's when they need to cross great distances they dont use "Ships" they just get out of the body they are using (like i said they can create bodies like we can create clothes, that easy) and on the spiritual level none of the physicall laws (that they are different from solar system to system) applies on that state and they can travel much much much faster than any ship they could have build on the story of the universe, in an instant they are on the place on the other side of the galaxy, heck you can pass tru suns and all debris and dont feel a thing. The UFO's or ships we are custom to see in our skies, they use them for local travel only !! (that means just on the solar system alone, they cant get out of our solar system with the ships, still fast nothing is compare to the speed of how the soul travels)...

Believe it or not thats the deal....

One tip, our souls actually look like balls of light, human souls on this palnet are around the size of a golf ball and can get to a size of a baseball ball, size does count on advancement of the beign, ET's and higher beigns size of their "soul ball" is around a baskteball size or bigger,...so you do the math how advance are they than us just in the size.

edit on 26-10-2011 by AlexDJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas
Oh I figured I should add, maybe you might want to check out this movie.

Fourth kind movie

I mean it is based on some fact, although it is dramatized for hollywood.

If you do some digging you can find even more info on this, and how some of it pertains to what you experienced.

No. Its not based on any "fact". It is all fiction. The promoters were actually charged for part of the hoax material they fabricated to promote the movie.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
You want a real scare?

Buy a home outright, cash money, no mortgage.
Then open your mail in the coming months.

My real horrors and fears now are these:
Tax bills
Water & sewerage bills
Homeowners Insurance
Any Electric bill
Any heating bill
unexpected pregnancies
Any past balance due bill from whoever decides I still owe them money
Get married
Have kids
Continue to pay your taxes
Have Baby Boomer parents... they will most likely have cancer by now

You know what scares me the least now?
Ghosts
Aliens
Nibiru
Elenin

Some are mythical fears, some are the real deal.
edit on 23-10-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

You know what really scares me. Who ever comes out of the Republican Presidential Nomination. Herman Cain, who is now the top guy has made a proposal for a 999 tax policy. My goodness, what is 999 upside down? 666. And his last name is Cain, which in the myths of the Jews was the first betrayer of god. Adam and Eve don't count, because they were just stupid, hungry, and foolish. They never acted to kill someone.

And Godfather is another clue. What is a godfather? The head of a mafia organization, like the Italian Mafia. www.thefreedictionary.com... A godfather is a male godparent. But also someone who sponsors and acts as the subject of a child's confessions. Someone who has connection towards god and acts and an intermediary like a priest or prophet.

Just put all this together. The great betrayer, sign of the antichrist, and believes he is an intermediary of god. My goodness, it is the antichrist. But what makes it even more apparent is that he is black and apparently more so by skin pigmentation than Obama. Plus he would have the support of the Republican Party and be unchallenged. He can simply just use the poor economy against Obama, even though it isn't Obama's fault (Bush's fault actually) and sway the black vote just by being darker than Obama or pointing to Obama's white mother and just conveniently highlighting Obama's white folks having some relationship with slavery. If Obama's white lineage has that kind of dark history or even if it doesn't, but somehow he has a distant relative that was, then Obama could be destroyed of winning over the black vote. And if Blacks won't vote for Obama, then certainly no other democrat would.

So it is easy to see how Herman Cain by using psychology and manipulation can sway the voters to his side even if he has no true policy decisions and he is less qualified for the position than Obama. After all, it would take another black man to beat Obama, simply by dividing or pulling up all the Black votes. I mean that is the key to winning this election.

Cain, 666, Godfather, a black republican

Think about it.

Even more so, what if he chooses a woman for his VP. Then he wins over the die hard feminist vote. And the Republican party can somehow demoralize Obama, then it would absolutely prevent any contested people from voting for him. No matter how much we dislike the Tea Party or Wall Street or Republicans, there is no way any of us would be out there to vote if any of this comes true. And you know that's true.
edit on 26-10-2011 by SuperSmartGuy because: More to Add

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Fourth kind movie

If you do some digging you can find even more info on this, and how some of it pertains to what you experienced.
NOOO!!!!!! not that movie .
movies dont scare me , bot that movie freaked me out for a week at least ...light on in the room while sleeping freak out .
Dont watch it as it has bad vibe to it . Only think good thoughts and that way you can controll your experience .

Doont focus on it either as that totally builts a connection .

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

It's not based on real accounts. The videos you see are created. It's even on the back of the cover of the DVD.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by novuslibertas

I thought the info says it is based on real accounts and that the Videos are real footage

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anusuia

Fourth kind movie

NOOO!!!!!! not that movie .
movies dont scare me , bot that movie freaked me out for a week at least ...light on in the room while sleeping freak out .
Dont watch it as it has bad vibe to it . Only think good thoughts and that way you can controll your experience .

Doont focus on it either as that totally builts a connection .

I had to watch a Barbie movie after just to be able to sleep (with the lights on, by the way), and I HATE Barbie, that's how scared I was.

And I think it's loosely based on real accounts, like some people disappeared but not like the movie shows.

Universal admitted that it created phony news articles and claimed Alaskan journalists had written them, and also used real news stories without permission. The paper says the studio fabricated news articles and passed them off as being real articles from the Nome Nugget, the Fairbanks Daily News-Miner, and the Anchorage Chronicle among other publications.

The Fourth Kind of Lawsuit

The Fairbanks Daily News-Miner reports that Universal has recently come to a settlement, paying $20,000 to the Alaska Press Club as compensation for “eroding confidence in the world of journalism”.

Universal Sued for The Fourth Kind Viral Marketing Misfire

Still, it's a creepy movie.
edit on 27-10-2011 by Casandra because: Spelling

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
Yes. It is a creepy movie if you don't know that. It's loosely based on witness accounts but that's so loosely that someone with a little bit of fantasy could make anything of it.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Just wanted to send another quick update.

First, as I said in a previous post I would be posting a couple more sketches of the beings that my girlfriend saw. These are just approximations of the beings that were witnessed, and lack color and an accurate recreation of the "aura" that surrounded each being.

The "grey" being (grey/blue color, 3 1/2 feet)

The "large" faceless being (7-8 feet tall, 2D shape, Grey/blue color)

As the week goes on, the experience just becomes a bit cloudier. I remember the night's events clearly, but the personal "impact" of the experience has dissipated a bit. I'm really not sure what to make out of that. By personal impact, I guess I mean the initial "shock." I still am slightly spooked by the whole affair, but the shock has gone away.

Having said that, I feel that the experience had a deeper impact on my girlfriend. She's been complaining of nightmares involving the event lately. So I've been avoiding discussion of that night and all things "alien" or paranormal related with her. As of this moment, I am trying my old tactic of saying not to worry, be positive, or it's just dreams. I know it's possibly the wrong tactic, seeing that I experienced the same thing with her, but it's just something I need to do to keep things on a level ground.

I'm a bit embarrassed to say this, but I haven't slept at her apartment since that night. We mostly spend all other free time together, but I've avoided sleeping there. I guess it's just a minor side effect, but it must be noted. I do experience a slight anxiety with the thought of staying there again, however I've decided to spend tomorrow night at her apartment. Baby steps perhaps?

Also, I wanted to point out something I didn't even really think about during my initial posts. I'm not sure if it's related, but I thought I should bring it up. I would have mentioned it earlier, but it's sort of developed as the days have gone by.

During the course of that night, I experienced a scratch on my ankle. The exact timing of the scratch is fuzzy, in that, I do not recall if I discussed it with my girlfriend after I was awoken during the night (ie after the odd experience occurred) or the next day after waking up at 4:30pm. The scratch was approximately an inch in length. The oddest part about the cut was that it had a burning quality to it. When I first noticed the scratch, it was a white line.. Later that day, the skin around the scratch started to raise up and was red (inflamed). I could press down with my finger, and the skin would return to the normal skin tone for a second, but then return to red. It almost looked like mini blisters/ needle marks formed next to the scratch. I do not have any specific allergies, so I'm not sure what cause the inflammation. I initially chalked it up to scrapping my foot on something when I was sleeping.

As the days have gone by the scratch still hurts and it has formed an odd triangle like shape as it has healed.. The skin within the scratch was dry and scaly for a day or so (not like a normal scab). Today the scratch has healed and the skin is now soft, but the skin still remains discolored (red) and in the basic shape of a triangle. I can still press my finger against it (it then returns to normal coloration, but then goes back to red after a second).

I will include pictures of the scratch:

(taken two days ago):

(taken minutes ago)

Just thought I would try and document this here, despite it probably being unrelated or just an odd injury.

I again want to thank all those who have commented. This weekend I will probably have a chance to sit down and address, individual questions/ comments. If you've sent a Private Message, I will try and reply this weekend as well (there's just so much information within this thread, and in my inbox) that's it's a bit overwhelming.

As I mentioned, I've been trying to keep discussion about the event with my girlfriend to a minimum, but will try and bring up some of the questions posed to her this weekend.

Thanks again.

edit on 27-10-2011 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
The scratch is creepy. Did you lay with your feet towards the door?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by PunchingBag80

Dont worry about it man...if they do come there isnt much we can do about it...plus they could mean no harm...so just set back and let time take its course.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by novuslibertas
The scratch is creepy. Did you lay with your feet towards the door?

The way her bedroom is laid out, the bed is actually in the corner farthest from the door. There is walking space at the foot of the bed that leads to a window. My feet would technically be closest to the window/ walking space. I always get the inside of the bed (ie next to the wall/window). Perhaps a pictograph might be helpful.

Bedroom Door would be located at 1. Bed would be located at 7/8. Window is located at 4, and the bedroom closet is located at 5. If that makes sense.
edit on 27-10-2011 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
The graphics don't work I think there is just numbers.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by novuslibertas

It was a simple pictograph (there were only numbers used to represent the room layout). To clarify, I drew a quick sketch on Microsoft paint.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Thank you that is quite interesting. So you had to look over your lady to see the hallway? I appreciate your drawing skills I hadn't noticed the numbers representing a layout excuse me!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

That triangle wound was so creepy because it looked just like the one in that FOURTH KIND movie, anyone else remember that.. the people who had contact with them had them.

I mean it looked exactly like the wound of the picture (taken mintues ago)

My jaw dropped... I don't make this post to cree you out, I think maybe there was some correlation to real wounds that they based their design on.. I will do some research and be back

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

I thought the same. It looks like some three point injection but that's just speculation ..

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Okay so here goes

Scars (one in the shape of a perfect triangle), scratches, puncture wounds and bruising that she has no memory of attaining. Quinn has sought medical attention for these and in the case of the bruising, blood disorders were ruled out since 1979.

Also interesting sice you are having the same feelings

She does admit that images of both UFOs and aliens (specifically greys) make her feel apprehensive.

Source, abductee claim

Another person whos wounds are similar

Anywho, I also retained a memory of lying on a bright table, lifting my left arm up and them inserting something into my side. I checked the area the next day as soon as I got up and found 3 tiny puncture wounds spaced about 3-4 millimeters apart that formed a perfect triangle.

And because it was a forum there were responses

Hi! I have read someone (husband and wife) had sound to be the same triangle marks on their chest and left arm.

and as for the marks i have 2 triangular marks on my leg

source

This one is also interesting, some parts are close

Moments after the accident, Sherry was startled to see three strange figures. She instantly recognized them as the figures she had seen before, in her bedroom at night. Says Sherry, "When I was driving on a motorcycle once in the mountains, I had an experience -- these same people appeared to me. They were like greys, more detailed, more white, not quite human. I would say like a body suit on a human figure, a white body suit, not a grey one, but maybe an off-white or a beige-grey.

and this is a very similar account

"I woke one morning and I felt an itch on my right foot and discovered three puncture wounds in a perfect triangle. They were in the process of scabbing over. I sleep on a waterbed, so nothing could have scratched it. My wife was the only witness. I felt something itching on my right ankle, and that’s when I looked. Because there’s no way possible in the night I could have done this, and that’s when it happened."

source

Well, these are all different cases, from different websites, take from it what you will,

King

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThePOWERzTHATbe
reply to post by squidboy

your story sounds like old bolony!! it also doesnt make sense.
why would she freak out if, like you say she sees them all the time and they mean no harm?
why didnt your girlfriend see all 'this' if like you said she was awake?
how come she just happens to mention 'aliens' to you this particular time of night? a little convienient dont ya think?
and why would they be banging on about racism - the n word in particular? is there not more important issues going on right now around the world/country/city/town for them to be worried about?

the only real explaination is you must have been dreaming like you said. il guess more along the lines of - you watched a film (likely men in black), you then went to bed, you went to sleep falling in semi concious dream state, your girlfriend cant sleep and gets bored so decides to have some fun with you, she hits you in the head for being a complete twonk, you then wake up crying and screaming like a little girl, she feels really bad, she decides to make you feel 'better', after that she messes with your noggin by feeding you a load of garbage about seeing 'aliens' because she knows how much of a sissy you are and that it will give you nightmares for the rest of the night. obviously it worked and shes with her friends right now having a good chortle over how gullible you are.

some people must get really bored on a sunday

please dont feel insulted with my post, as im trying my best not to be insulted by yours

thanks

I second your opinion about this being baloney. A huge flag went up when squidboy says he didn't want to say anything to his girlfriend about what he saw. Huh??? His girlfriend supposedly sees these things all of the time and yet he is reluctant to mention it to her because it might scare her?

Squidboy, I think you need some proofreading buddies to read the script before you publish it, they will help you find these flaws that can ruin the story.

Oh yeah, the 2nd flag was when the aliens said we shouldn't be racist and use the 'n' word. Your buddies probably would have had you take that part out too.

A shame too, because I believe in this stuff and know people are getting abducted but the amount of BS and disinfo lately is off the charts.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join