It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizzare personal encounter of the Third/Fifth kind?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
The "Fire in the Sky" movie is utter BS yet people here keep referencing this fictive piece of crap. It's not even remotely similar to the actual story it is supposed to be based on. Director himself said they needed to add tension, violence and gore to make it sell. Not like the story is true anyhow. Just throwing this out there for the people as believing those cash-cow (fear sells...) flicks are real creates abduction hallucinations in the first place.

The story in this thread must be either trolling, some mushroom tripping or spontaneous entrance into altered state - which one is least likely?. And, of course, as for "we didn't take any drugs" - well that's what they all say. Not trying to mock but "my brain started hurting and then this Frankenstein guy spoke to me about political correctness towards African Americans" does not sound like an alien abduction. Or... does it?
edit on 24/10/2011 by SassyCat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

Well first dont freak out, if something bad had happen you would not be telling us this experience to us. Aliens are kind of freakish for our nature, like entering the twilight zone or alice in wonderland. Many people disbelief that something has happen or that was a "dream", the real truth is different. Everybody should know that daily there are contacts between humans and aliens, sometimes is on dreams others more on physicall contact but this is daily on our planet 24/7 365 days around the world, there is no conspiracy about the contacts, people tend to believe that when this happen or its a curse or they are something speciall above normal humans but that feeling is mostly our ego, the real deal is that everybody on this planet (you may or not believe this) the 6 and more billions of people living and been born on this planet have alien contact their entire life, some are ready to let remember more to be more concious when it happens others will bee keep in the dark because this would affect their normal living status and mental behavior.

Everybody ask when this happens how could the person just sleep again like if nothing happens when the situation is to be woke up 100%, well this is because they controll that, aliens have put in our genetic code some instructions, this instructions are that when you are in presence of an alien (et real deal stuff) or higher beign this code kicks inn and first thing is that your body will not move has it should be and fear will enter our mind, thats why in many cases people say they cant move only see , ear but not move their bodies, after an encounter they for general make you sleep fast and some will remember this others will not (memory wipe out).

I will advice you just dont freak out, try to be at peace of mind with yourself, If this aliens wanted something real bad, surely you would not be here, try to relax and make this a new experience, dont force a contact, if contact happens is for a reason and this reason is personal and just for you not to everybody, dont get out trying to look for more contacts, some contacts are not that good in nature , try to live your life happy and if more stuff happens without you asking yes its good to shared with people around like in the forum but dont let this get your daily life stuff.

Hope this helps a bit.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat

And about the fire in sky movie, that thing was real stuff, but the motives were different and the movie explore more the fear stuff for aliens. The truth may be real different of what may you expect. Travis went to the woods with their friends and it was hit with a beam of light that knoct him to the ground and make some serious injures on his body, aliens took him up and put him on that jellyis cocoon to recuperate him, when he was recuperated they left him a few days later, the rest of the stuff that happen on the movie were hollywoods own stuff. believe it or not is your own choice.

edit on 24-10-2011 by AlexDJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

How do you get back into the matrix? How do I return to that way of life?

I no longer wish to read and worry about this world I want to return back to that cosy existence of ignorance and self satisfying way of thinking till I finally hit an old age and realise then it was all a waste, show me the way!

PS: Rule #1 applies here.

edit on 24-10-2011 by Besseb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat

What's all this now?

I haven't seen Fire in the sky, but I've seen the Fourth Kind and many other pseudo-documentaries that were purely made to scare people and make money rather than explore the subject.

But you saying these flicks induce the experiences in the first place? The guy shared his story and you say he's trolling or was drugged up? Don't take me wrong, this isn't personal at all, but I have to say that is pretty ignorant.

People have had such encounters for millenia on end, and their explanations have always been reflections of their ontological perspectives, so I find it hard to believe the flicks are at the bottom of the alien abduction/encounter phenomenon.

And before you start bashing entheogenic substances, I suggest you watch this, you might actually learn a little something

edit on 24-10-2011 by falseveils because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy

Originally posted by FlyingSpaghettiMonster
Has your pain in the eye repeated? If so, get to a Doctor. Don't mention anything about aliens.

Ha, but no. And it wasn't in my eye, it was above the eye by an inch. I felt the pain through on the skin, through the skull, and I guess in the brain (frontal lobe). There has not been any pain in the area since that night.

My reason for saying this is that there is a theory about abduction experiences which says they are creations of the brain filling in fugues caused by temporal lobe epilepsy. Whether or not you think what you've seen is real, it'd be a good idea get your head checked if this pain reoccurs.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by squidboy

Has your pain in the eye repeated? If so, get to a Doctor. Don't mention anything about aliens.

Ha, but no. And it wasn't in my eye, it was above the eye by an inch. I felt the pain through on the skin, through the skull, and I guess in the brain (frontal lobe). There has not been any pain in the area since that night.

My reason for saying this is that there is a theory about abduction experiences which says they are creations of the brain filling in fugues caused by temporal lobe epilepsy. Whether or not you think what you've seen is real, it'd be a good idea get your head checked if this pain reoccurs.

Yes it's probably a good idea to get checked out if this re- occurs but how would epilepsy explain a shared experience? Also a doctor is not going to have much to go on if something has only happened once in a person and there are no other symptoms. Generally people are not considered epileptic until they have had seizures on more than one occasion.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Hello squidboy , I'm glad you've decided to talk to your girlfriend about what you saw & now accept what she's seen in the past . Now having been in a similar situation that went on for a long time till it started bothering me & after searching for a solution that was very simple but make sure it's what you both want first . Then just ask them to stop . If they are the good ones as your GF has said they will stop it worked in my case as well . As for telling family & friends I find you have to watch who you speak to about it . It brings too much ridicule so I rarely say anything . Another thing if you let it ride a while watch for other paranormal things to happen , ask your GF if she's had other paranormal things happen or if she's seen other paranormal type things since they've been around her a while now , see if anything comes about in that area . Good luck & stay safe
John

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Hmmm, after reading this ..it's making me wonder. I began dating my current girlfriend in 2007, after a few months, I began regularly spending the night over at her apartment. I had noticed occasionaly that she would wake up very violently during the night, saying that "they" were coming after her. I never gave much thought into it, until she started over at my place, and one night, during one of her freakouts, I woke up, and at the foot of the bed was a shadow, no features, just a large humanoid shape, pure black , pulling the covers off of us, I immediately sat up, and it disappeared. A couple months ago, I woke up to her swinging and yelling, saying something was standing in my room staring at her. Having been asleep during all these incidents, I can't immediately say something supernatural or paranormal is to blame, but I can't immediately dismiss it as dreams either..because this is where it gets weird... We moved into a house in town on October 14th, and haven't been sleeping well the past few nights.. Saturday, October 22, I woke up at around 2:45 AM, and she woke up beside me almost immediately...I don't know what woke me ( could've been anything, im a very light sleeper, but she could sleep through the apocalypse so this was very strange.). She immediately began seducing me, and I must add this because it is very rare also..when you've been together for years, that kinda thing unfortunately becomes increasingly uncommon. I asked what all this was for and she said "Im just makin up for stuff" and sounded completely drunk or incoherent.. I'll leave out the details, but everything that happened was extremely out character for her. We still don't sleep good and last night I heard thumping sounds coming from the basement..I wonder if we are experiencing the same type of thing?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Hi, I have read your account on my iPhone all day today during my break times and all the responses. Very intriguing! Well described too I might add. So here to my point - The dreams of skies filled with UFO's i have CONSTANTLY. I'm not a huge believer like yourself , but the dreams Re-occur all the tme. Its almost real. Could you describe the dream? I know its not the main jist of the thread but i would be interested in what it was like. Also anyone else on here who has the same dreams. It freaks me out a little. Thanks

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by xPico
you should get a regression and have it recorded for yourself. See if they can help you look into the stuff you may not even know occured.

A regression could reveal things that the OP may wish to keep forgotten.

That's the advice I was given when discussing going down that path with a hypnotherapist, I too wanted to explore memories of experiences of a similar nature, and I haven't had any recall of anything nasty, apart from a dream/memory of an unpleasant surgical type procedure but the thought of uncovering something potentially traumatic put me off - so I never did it, that was nearly 10 years ago now.

Whitley Strieber (is he CIA?) always talks about the possible need to face your utmost fears to be able to come to terms with what may be happening to you; But I think I'll just stick to where I'm at, for now anyway.

Cheers for posting Squid, but bear in mind that some people on here have minds of such small dimensions that they can't even be called narrow and I'm no intellectual, and thankfully there are also people on here that can quite eloquently post a skeptical response - fair enough, but there are also those that are equally eloquent who can (on a personal level to themselves) verify everything you have posted, even if it's only anecdotally.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Osiristhevirus

Funny you should say that. The hypnotherapist I mentioned above (he is also a researcher into this stuff) said to me years ago that he was/is getting so many calls from people to talk about similar dreams that it is/was getting hard to keep up.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I understand your concerns, and definitely have had the same inner battle of whether to tell people what you know to be the truth.

I had an experience several years back, before I was even on ATS. I've seen weird stuff all my life, shadow people, demons, ufos, mostly when I was a child and just chalked it up to an over active imagination. These occurences would usually happen at night, and the terror was real. It got old very quick for my parents because I would always come running into their room in the middle of the night, if not frozen with fear in my bed screaming for them to come.

Anyways, several years ago when I was living alone in an apartment I was doing my usual nightly routine of cleaning up the kitchen, getting ready for bed etc... I do drink, but on this night I had not had a drop, I dont even think I had any alcohol in the house. The last thing I remember was standing at my sink washing a dish....then I woke up! I was groggy, confused, my chest hurt and I quickly realized it was day time. I jumped up and realized I must have fallen asleep on the couch somehow, but found it odd that I had passed out on the couch (something I never do) I was wearing the same clothes as the day before, and the couch I had been on was peculiar in the fact that it was the one couch I NEVER used.

I heard my alarm going off in my room and quickly realized I must have over slept and was going to be late for work. I went in to shut off the alarm and to my horror saw that it was almost noon! I was supposed to be at work at 7am, and my alarm was set for 5:45am. I was so shocked and confused, I was trying to think back to what could have possibly happened to me. I was already so late for work, I had to call my boss and make up some story about waking up with a massive toothache and had a dentist apointment, I apologized and said I should have called earlier.

It wasn't until later that night when I got home and finally took a shower I noticed a curious scar on my chest. It was about two inches below my left nipple and looked to have been a perfectly straight incision approximately an inch and a half in length by an 1/8 of an inch wide. I had never seen it before, and it hurt when touched. It was oddly grey rather than red or pink, and looked to have been burned shut rather than sutured.

I could not for the life of me figure out how I had lost almost twelve hours of my life, and definitely could not attest for the curiously sinister scar on my left breast. I have never told anyone about this, and I never figured it out. I exhausted every logical explanation, and to this day still bear the scar.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I suspect that your girl friend is trying to introduce you to her invisible friends ? It seems that her invisible friends are jealous of you ? So they hit you in the head ? See it from their point of view. Who are you to them ? They have known your girl friend since how many reincarnations ? You turn up thinking to get in with her and they just feel that you're a jerk ? If you want to continue with your girl friend I think that you will need to tell her about what you saw in the corridor that night. Then she might tell you more about them. To her they are as real as day. Flesh and blood. Skin and bones. Hair and teeth. However, for you they are just her insanity ? However, her insanity is infectious ? Now you can see them too ? Basically they are ghosts. I have my own ghosts too. Do as the other correspondent suggested. Set up microphones and cameras. Get the entities on tape. Then up load it to us. Let us all know about it too. I am sure that if you steak out you will get some interesting paranormal evidence. Also if the entities are in any way intimate with your girl friend they might leave some DNA forensic traces. There was a man in Australia who claims that he was raped by a group of female extraterrestrials. The whole experience was paranormal. However he discovered that they left some pubic hairs on him from the raping. The man took the hairs to a forensics laboratory for examination. They DNA analysed the hairs and discovered some really far out things about the racial make up of the entities. They were human but in a very odd way. I am absolutely convinced that the entities are real. We all need to open up to the realisation that reality is in actual fact no more substantial than a dream. It seems so solid and "real" however upon closer inspection things start to look a bit strange ? I am of the opinion that this material world [universe] is just as "spiritual" as any paranormal ghost dimension. I remember watching a YouTube video showing a little girl playing in her bedroom [in the dark] as daddy enters the room [no light on] holding his camera you can see the "invisible friend" retreating into the dark corner of the room. It is really spooky. It frightened me to realise that these ghosts are real. Because of this problem and fearing for the sanity of their daughter they moved to a different house. Rich family. A few weeks later daddy plucked up the courage to return to the old house with his camera to see if the "invisible friend" was still in the house. Sure enough in the YouTube video as he enters the dark room we see that the room is empty except for the original furniture. So he decides to leave sharpish. He closes the door and is on his way down the stairs. Suddenly there is a loud bang sound from the room. So daddy shaking with fear sheepishly opens the door. The room is dark but crystal clear right in front of him is the "invisible friend" a little girl playing with the dolly house on the floor. The entity looks directly into the camera and her eyes are shining light. Obviously daddy does a quick get away. So you see ghosts are real. Flesh and blood. Skin and bones. Hairs and teeth. Insanity is all in the eye of the beholder. I have my invisibles too. I am officially certified as insane of course.

The law that I live by and which is holding us all bonded is called PRAECEPTAE CAELENIUM (tm). I did not read it in a book. You will not find it in any book. It was revealed to me by audio clairvoyance during the celebrations of the New Millennium in 2000. Summed up it basically means no sex no drugs and no violence. (1) From eternity to eternity, infinity to infinity, there be the one absolute. The One True God. Her names are many but she be the one true God there be no other God. The one judge there be no other judge. (2) La Deus Nostra, Notre Dame, Our Lady, The Holy Spirit, the cause the maker Cosmica. (3) Angelic powers of truth and beauty and righteousness be sure to be loving Her Holiness Above with all your mind and with all your heart and with all your strength. (4) So as to be pleasing to Her Holiness Above therefore do not be serving the masculine. (5) Do not be and do not allow masculinity into positions of government. (6) Honour and respect the virgin pureness of the christae. (7) Honour and respect the Immaculate Conception [parthenogenesis] reproductive process of the christae. (8) Do not fornicate or adulterate or sodomize. (9) Do not bully or torture or murder. (10) Do not lie. (11) Do not steal. (12) Do not be covetous. (13) Do not be jealous. Copyright NGL(c)2000.

He who trusts in violence to be his security cannot speak that he trusts in God to be his security.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 24/10/2011 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

I've had them for quite a while!!

But now that circumstances allow I don't wake up with an alarm clock and remember many of my dreams, it strikes me that I have them nearly EVERY NIGHT!

It's not even so much some kind of single light UFOs anymore.. just any weird lights making strange patterns in the sky. And what I always do is get my phone and try to film them. Sometimes I do and sometimes I can't find my phone fast enough.

Edit: and most interestingly, in the past few months I barely bother my mind with the subject, yet the dreams persist.
edit on 24-10-2011 by falseveils because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I have had those kinds of dreams also, but haven't had any recently. There were usually many different kinds of craft, some were really odd looking. I always thought those were just stress dreams, that they didn't mean anything other than me working through stressful situations in my life, but who knows...

I also used to have a recurring dream that a flying saucer landed in the back yard of my childhood home while I was playing. I would run for the door of the house, hearing a sound like the saucer door opening. I would run into the house screaming for my parents, but no one was ever in the house. I haven't had that dream in a long time, but it was pretty scary.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

If your girlfriend knows they were there and has seen them before, why would she freak out if you tell her you also saw something?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
I understand your concerns, and definitely have had the same inner battle of whether to tell people what you know to be the truth.

I had an experience several years back, before I was even on ATS. I've seen weird stuff all my life, shadow people, demons, ufos, mostly when I was a child and just chalked it up to an over active imagination. These occurences would usually happen at night, and the terror was real. It got old very quick for my parents because I would always come running into their room in the middle of the night, if not frozen with fear in my bed screaming for them to come.

Anyways, several years ago when I was living alone in an apartment I was doing my usual nightly routine of cleaning up the kitchen, getting ready for bed etc... I do drink, but on this night I had not had a drop, I dont even think I had any alcohol in the house. The last thing I remember was standing at my sink washing a dish....then I woke up! I was groggy, confused, my chest hurt and I quickly realized it was day time. I jumped up and realized I must have fallen asleep on the couch somehow, but found it odd that I had passed out on the couch (something I never do) I was wearing the same clothes as the day before, and the couch I had been on was peculiar in the fact that it was the one couch I NEVER used.

I heard my alarm going off in my room and quickly realized I must have over slept and was going to be late for work. I went in to shut off the alarm and to my horror saw that it was almost noon! I was supposed to be at work at 7am, and my alarm was set for 5:45am. I was so shocked and confused, I was trying to think back to what could have possibly happened to me. I was already so late for work, I had to call my boss and make up some story about waking up with a massive toothache and had a dentist apointment, I apologized and said I should have called earlier.

It wasn't until later that night when I got home and finally took a shower I noticed a curious scar on my chest. It was about two inches below my left nipple and looked to have been a perfectly straight incision approximately an inch and a half in length by an 1/8 of an inch wide. I had never seen it before, and it hurt when touched. It was oddly grey rather than red or pink, and looked to have been burned shut rather than sutured.

I could not for the life of me figure out how I had lost almost twelve hours of my life, and definitely could not attest for the curiously sinister scar on my left breast. I have never told anyone about this, and I never figured it out. I exhausted every logical explanation, and to this day still bear the scar.

MISSING TIME is a well documented and actually common experience. It occurred to me in 1987. It was day time about eleven in the morning when I set out on foot to visit the local police station so as to make a statement as regard to voices that I was hearing "in my head" purporting to be thugs planning a bank robbery. I arrived at the police station approaching mid day. As I passed through the doors of the police station suddenly it was mid night. It was day time out side but as soon as I stepped into the police station suddenly it was night time. Twelve hours missing time. I could not believe it. I felt so weird. But there is more. The police men were wearing strange uniforms. Grey colour. Completely like in a foreign country. Also they were messing with a naughty woman. I was so shocked by the weirdness of it that I started to shake. So that I could not write my statement. I simply left it and returned home in the dark. How can it be that there was twelve hours missing ? Reality is stranger than fiction. In 1995 I was arrested and committed to a lunatic asylum for assessment. Six months later I was released. I am a certified schizophrenic. Yes I do have invisible friends. Yes I am insane.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 24/10/2011 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

Thank you for your honesty, and I'm sorry to hear about your mental health (if telling the truth)

However, there's no need to derail this thread with your lunatic rantings and ravings. ATS is no place for someone lacking a sound mind.

The last thing we need is another Jared Lee Loughner stinkin up the place.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by falseveils

This is exactly the same as me. I don't normally even mention them any more.But they are more vivid every time and i remember the sounds and all the details. I have always had crazy dreams anyway but these are creepy. Like in the dreams when i realise its real my whole paradigm shifts. : Peace, thanks for replying, i;m new

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join