It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bizzare personal encounter of the Third/Fifth kind?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by squidboy

Question, you stated that you and your Gf slept for 12 hours after you made love at 4:30 am? Do you recall how long you were awake before going back to sleep? And were either of you excessively groggy upon waking? Did you both wake at the same time?

Can you describe the entities in greater detail?

Did you or your GF find that your senses were heightened after this encounter, things like esp, sense of taste or smell?

edit on 23-10-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

1. We went to sleep around 11pm, when I was awoken it was around 4:30am (my phone was right next to me), based on her side of the story, she seems to have been awake at that time. When I noticed the "being" in the doorway, I could feel her next to me in bed. Personally, I remember having a hard time falling asleep after the experience, mostly from the head pain and confusion to what had occurred (ie her telling me that she saw two aliens in the hallway after I saw a being standing in the hallway).

After falling asleep ( I want to say it took approximately an hour or so), we both slept (again this is bizarre) until 4:30 pm the next day. I can say that I was very groggy (ie had a feeling of a "sleep hangover," when you sleep too much). The total hours I slept that night had to have been at least 15 hours. I woke up at 4:30pm, she was still sleeping and I woke her up. She was shocked that we woke up so late.

2. I briefly saw a large being in the doorway (the door to me was at a 45 degree angle, hiding half of the being behind it. The best way I can describe what I personally saw, was a large silhouette backed by the light in the hallway. Her description of the beings is more in depth (I've included a sketch she made earlier today in a previous post, as well as her descriptions of both beings). I must note that she described each being as having a particular "aura" surrounding them, and she strongly affirms that the hallway light was off during the experience.

3. Good question, I didn't notice any increased or heightened senses (smell, taste, so forth). I've been a little spooked since the experience. I will have to ask her if she did next time I talk to her.

edit on 23-10-2011 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Welcome to a larger world. Get used to 1/10th of even knowing what is going on in your own life. We don't really know what these experiences mean or if they mean anything. But they are happening to millions.

Thank you for having the integrity to honestly share. It is by us all collectively sharing, discussing and comparing notes that we will have a chance to possibly know more.

Don't take serious the deadening opinions you might get. Your experience is valid to you, so it is valid to me. These encounters might last for years. So, if you are not hurt, have no fear. Fear will only dull your senses and cloud your experience. Watch, listen and keep a journal. It will come in handy. You might not be able to remember these events with clarity. You don't need to share with others until you are ready. Just don't be a victim to this. Take command with the best awareness you can muster. You might see wonders if you keep your eyes open. Or you might find this is something else entirely.

ZG

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Just watch Twin Peaks, you are referring to 'The Giant'. I think you might want to look out for a one armed man as well.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Very nice thread man... I have had similar experiences myself, similar in the sense that I will constantly be woken up around 3:30am, Ill look outside into my dark hallway and Ill see and sense what looks like a dark presence observing me. immidiately im paralyzed with fear, im not sure how people expect you to take a picture or ask it questions, these experiences can be quite frightening, especially when you wake up from a deep sleep....
edit on 24-10-2011 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theprimevoyager
Just watch Twin Peaks, you are referring to 'The Giant'. I think you might want to look out for a one armed man as well.

and leland palmer and Bob

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
OK,

I know you guys are tired of hearing this, but I will say it again.

If you have a higher power that you believe in, these creepy things will not happen.

Mine is Jesus (and I can hear everyone saying, not Him again) - Yes! Him again! Why He died for such ungrateful people I will never know.

But you might have Buddha, you might have your own angel, or you might just have the huge strength of the universe.

All you have to ask is for the power of good to come into and around your environment - that's all - easy, isn't it!

Then why is it every high profile exorcism involves someone deeply religious?
Just say'n

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
My wife has seen a grey in the bedroom before, I know her very well and I knew she wasn't trying to mess with me, she HAS been my wife for 8+ years now lol...

Well, if they never gave you guys a bad vibe they must've been good aliens, like people, some are good, some are bad, some are neutral.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
I have a question.

What kind is it when they start living in your house and make you french toast or waffles every morning?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

FIRST LET ME SAY THAT WAS VERY INTERESTING STORY, And Let me first address the Subject of the head ache.
By saying I have, and I'm Sure others have had this kind of head ache. Like Getting whacked in the Eye with a ball ping hammer, or a Spear Stuck in your head.
Painful and Sudden.
This is an Astral Attack, to stop it, and to make the Pain instantly STOP, Here is a technique that Works for me every time.

Close you Eyes at the Onset of Pain, Visualize it as a Spear or Arrow, Dagger, what ever works for you, ( you have already done it, Just expand on that Idea, Name it and see it as any Object befitting the kind of pain, you are having.
Don't move you 3d Hand, just mentally Picture it coming up, and grasping the end of the offending object. And with Intention, Withdraw it from your eye, or head.
I swear to you, do it, and the Pain stops Instantly. I usually Picture it as an arrow, and I Put it in a Bow and fire it back out to the void with the Instructions to go back to it's source.

Now about the Experience, I believe you, but that YOU are more freaked out by it than She would be.
It Seems she has already accepts it, and you would be validating her experience.
But for you, I think taking about it with her, will make it more real than you may be willing to allow, or admit to.
But, If you can deal with it, I SAY tell her, talk to her about it. and for Petres sake, now that you know the truth for your self, NO MORE NAME CALLING, nothing worse than the people You care about calling you a Nutter.

You and she never have dwell in doubt and fear, Plus there is no need to add Secrecy to the mix, and She may open you eyes to a whole new level of awareness and control over your life.

Good Luck with that, and thank you for sharing, Its very validating to me, I appreciate it. V.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Very strange story. If it were real, I wonder if the purpose was to have your GF get pregnant? And then they use the embryo for some biological purpose. After all, if they were trying to send a message to the world, they'd send a message to the world, and not come into a couple in secret at night. Their instructions to "be nice to one another, yay for world peace" beauty-pageant pablum are ok, but generic. I wonder if they have learned that if they say such things then humans believe them to be "good ETs" and don't resist. (maybe they actually are sorta-good ETs, but you have to be skeptical about everything.

Maybe they can induce emotions ('feeling horny') and ovulation, but they can't make somebody do the deed on its own, just encourage it.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drolkrad
The Alien Grey and Draco Reptilian you saw are not friendly at all, 3 days ago in the field next to my appartment complex they tried to abduct 3 little girls in the field and 2 little boys that were playing in the parking lot seen what the craft looked like, i am related to two of these children so that is how i know the story, here in West Jordan Utah, the boys described a cigar shaped silver cloud colored craft that had a rainbow rope (described by the children) hanging down off the back of it with two black things attached on the botton of the craft along with 2 Black Diamond shaped craft that had 2 circles come out of it and float around, the 2 boys said the Cigar shaped craft made a loud noise (i later showed a video from Youtube to the boys the one about the weird sounds around the world and they confirmed it was the same type of noise) they also said the side of the craft open up and there were in their own words "3 guys standing there one was black and another was all white they were muscle downd with spikes on the heads one had gold spikes the other one black spikes with red eyes the white guy waved at us then pointed his gun at us and there was a little skinny guy with a big head" they said they ran away and immediately told me at first i thought they were pulling a prank on me and i didn't believe them.

So at the time the 2 boys told me i was cooking dinner and trying to get some details, 10 minutes later my niece runs into my appartment with her 2 little friends, all 3 girls looked pale as a ghost and were breathing like they just ran a marathon so now i had all 5 children there and the 3 girls started telling me monsters chased them in the field, i asked what they looked like they said one looked Holy and one looked all black with red eyes, so i seperated all 5 children and had them draw a picture of what they saw, the beings they drew were all the same wearing a long robe with spikes on the head, my neice being the oldest and having a talent for art drew something a little different then the younger girls.

The thing she drew was 2 two long wings hanging down from its back she said the wings looked like Bayonettas hair (for those who don't know Bayonetta is a video game character) so i was asking her about it chasing her in the field she said the white one just stood there while the one in all black with the orange belly flashed to them, she said she saw a long skinny tongue flick out of the white ones mouth like a snake, the black one with red eyes stared at the smaller little girl and she froze the girls all screamed and started to run the middle girl was still standing there untill her other little friend smacked her on the back then the little girl screamed and ran with her friends, they told me the one in black didn't run it just kept flashing after them untill they reached the parking lot and then they said it flashed in the giant bushes and they ran to get me.

Now i don't know what to think of all this but i do believe the children they were just to scared and they all drew the same thing. so tell me what you all think about this.
Also as a side note when i asked my niece how big they were she pointed to my front door and said they were taller then that wich would put them at about 8 ft tall.
edit on 23-10-2011 by Drolkrad because: adding a little more.

Wow this is quite something. I also live in Utah. Any more info you could provide would be awesome. I hope they are all alright and doing well.

For the OP, this is an interesting experience. I hope you can get some more experiences and possibly some recordings. Maybe this will bring you two even closer. I'm interested in what else she has to say, especially after you tell her what you saw as well.
Best of luck to you both!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Has your pain in the eye repeated? If so, get to a Doctor. Don't mention anything about aliens.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Here is another thread from a few years ago. It might show you how similar and common these events are.

My alien abduction., 2008 ATS

ZG

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
OK,

I know you guys are tired of hearing this, but I will say it again.

If you have a higher power that you believe in, these creepy things will not happen.

Mine is Jesus (and I can hear everyone saying, not Him again) - Yes! Him again! Why He died for such ungrateful people I will never know.

But you might have Buddha, you might have your own angel, or you might just have the huge strength of the universe.

All you have to ask is for the power of good to come into and around your environment - that's all - easy, isn't it!

Your statement is false. Possession happens more often in the pious that the heretical or atheists. You say creepy things don't happen if you believe in a higher power. It isn't true, they still happen. If your staement was true the Church wouldn't need exorcists.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

NO you are not alone bro, I have seen these things too and experienced them with a friend even with what is known as "missing time" when we went fishing one evening. As well as experiencing them as a young kid. Like you was in my bed and woke up abruptly and several greys were around my bed. But outside my window was a red light coming from a craft. They took me as if i floated right out my window. Remember a room that had no corners was perfectly round. I can go on, but yeah you are not a nut dude and this is a reality that the world is not ready to accept. Forget sleep paralysis and the excuses the nay sayers will use to explain away what YOU experienced.

Sexual aspect in abductions
Antonio Villas Boas encounter
Sexual Intercourse During Male Alien Abduction

greyfalcon.us...

the Peter Khoury case sexual intercourse with female alien
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

There are a ton of other cases where these Beings evoked sexual arousal on human partners initating sex as well with a syringe or wand like device.. it happens.

What they are and where they come from I am skeptical of, Aliens? I think it is more complicated then that but according to popular belief they are off world beings. The thing is high strangeness will accommodate them, missing time, manipulation of gravity, these things can WALK THROUGH WALLS! Yes, and the pain you experienced is known as this kind of experiment they use on humans with a syringe and is common in abductions, as well as the sexuality aspect. Inter Galactic perverts? Well they like to watch and observe our mating habits i suppose they seem curious about our anatomy much like how we do when observing Lions and Tigers in the wild. They can walk in and out of our reality, time space and dimension. Manipulate matter even. Theory is when they do this it causes side effects that will remain residual for some time after hence high strangeness.

Lurch is what may be known as a Alien and Human hybrid, or possibly as one of the Nordic versions of Human like ET also known as the Tall Whites. They have been known to work along side with the Greys. Check out Travis Walton's story for reference www.travis-walton.com... forget the Hollywood films they always mix the truth with lies, read the books on this subject if you want a better understanding. I have been researching for years looking for answers and still the Agenda eludes me. However I find them to be operating in thier best interest and not ours. They do things covertly, impose against our will this says they do not respect us as equal beings more like animals to be tagged and captured. They have also been known to lie, there is an emerging theory that they are what we call demonic beings , have a look at the book of lam, these things started showing up after a gate way was opened by using the black arts.

Aleister Crowley's Lam & the Little Grey Men
www.boudillion.com...

There are more sinister cases such as Human mutilation and not all of them are "nice" and I wont go in to speculation. But there is a real reason why our Leaders have been hiding what is going on. The truth would cause people to lose it, because these beings are bad news.

Hey I am not trying to freak you out, this is just what i have come to understand after doing the research. Not fear mongering or spreading a hateful message about these beings. But think about it, if they wanted to observe us and experiment then I am sure people would volunteer however these beings choose to hide in the shadows and remain shadowy and shady. Now if you knew the truth and how powerless you were against these beings and was a leader of some country would you tell the people? If we cant do anything about it then why tell the people when you are elected to keep them safe. So maybe it is better to have them live without living in fear, make the best of a bad situation. And this is why they cover up the UFO alien subject. If these beings were the loving space brothers some people claim then this would all have been Disclosed decades ago. They dont want to be known because of what intentions they have is incriminating.

This is the real reality, this is why Hollywood is used as a tool for propaganda conditioning the masses. This is why the ET's if that is what they are are painted in a bad light. Because they are ! The only good aliens visiting are the ones indigenous to planet earth HUMANITY! Dont expect to be saved by the so called Good aliens we only have ourselves to depend on.
edit on 24-10-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyingSpaghettiMonster
Has your pain in the eye repeated? If so, get to a Doctor. Don't mention anything about aliens.

Ha, but no. And it wasn't in my eye, it was above the eye by an inch. I felt the pain through on the skin, through the skull, and I guess in the brain (frontal lobe). There has not been any pain in the area since that night.

Side note (not related to your post)

I only wish that I could edit the first post to include updates on my discussion with my girlfriend, including her full descriptions of the beings and event, and her sketch. I have a feeling a majority of readers are missing this information in the thread (as I've updated several times). I totally understand how people usually just read the first post, then jump to the end (I'm guilty myself).
Why has ATS removed the option to edit posts after a period of time? The option is non-existent for this thread. All I really want to do is, add a big update section to the original post (so members know I discussed it with the girlfriend, her description of the events and beings, and her sketch).

I will upload more sketches tomorrow.

Also, the camcorder I have requires a pro duo memory stick or blank mini dvd to record. Besides buying a duo memory stick, I have to figure out if I can just record straight to a program on my computer some way (shouldn't be that hard if I can hook it up via USB then have the computer read the camcorder as a web cam).

I think the next night I'm going by will be Tuesday, if anything happens this thread will be the 2nd to know. I'm skeptical of recording anything noteworthy any time soon, but if I do it will be shown here.

edit on 24-10-2011 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Soldier

NO you are not alone bro, I have seen these things too and experienced them with a friend even with what is known as "missing time" when we went fishing one evening. As well as experiencing them as a young kid. Like you was in my bed and woke up abruptly and several greys were around my bed. But outside my window was a red light coming from a craft. They took me as if i floated right out my window. Remember a room that had no corners was perfectly round. I can go on, but yeah you are not a nut dude and this is a reality that the world is not ready to accept. Forget sleep paralysis and the excuses the nay sayers will use to explain away what YOU experienced.

Very interesting Unknown Soldier. I'll admit, my knowledge of this topic is rather lacking.

I will surely look into this a little more (and your recommendations) . I am man enough to say, that the whole topic just spooks me a bit (so much so that my dog is now my roommate). There's just something about the unknown, that is disturbing. That missing time bit is interesting, because in an unrelated note the girlfriend was complaining about that occurring about a week or two ago (not a giant amount of time, rather I believe like 10 minutes just disappearing). Again, I played it off (like I always did). I'll get more info about that (and her other experiences).

It's sort of funny considering my girlfriend is handling this a lot better then I am. I guess I just have to accept that what I experienced occurred, there's literally nothing I can do to hide from it, and I should just try to have as much strength as possible to deal with it, and evolve in case it happens again (I hope it doesn't).

If you see any other information from any of my updates within the thread please lend a opinion (I've added additional information from what she experienced, further detail involving the beings descriptions including a sketch). For example, the "lurch": description I used in the original post, was just a rather vague description to show the size and shape of the head I suppose. I must note, that my initial post was all from my memory of the night.

If anyone else has questions, I'll try my best to answer them (or ask my girlfriend for further information).
edit on 24-10-2011 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

You should mention it to her for 2 reasons
ne she has had these experiences before and doesn't seem too afraid. And second is because what you went through can also be symptoms of a stroke. The pain, seeing things, even imagining whole sexual experiences. Because a stroke can activate parts of the brain in VERY odd ways. But if she also had the same memories of that evening you can rule out a stroke.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
My take on the message about racism, yes a great message and admirable one. But quite a random thing to tell your subject while you are about to invade his privacy and stick a needle in his brain and initiate sexual intercourse with his/her partner, they might as well tell you politics is bad, drugs are bad , drinking is bad , smoking is bad and FOX news sucks. Because if you ask me it was a way of breaking the ice and cause you to assume it was there for positive reasons. If these beings wanted us to do this and that and do not approve of our social issues then they could wipe that all away in one day.

Like Ronald Regan once said...

"... when you stop to think that we're all God's children, wherever we may live in the world, I couldn't help but say to him, just think how easy his task and mine might be in these meetings that we held if suddenly there was a threat to this world from some other species from another planet outside in the universe. We'd forget all the little local differences that we have between our countries and we would find out once and for all that we really are all human beings here on this earth together"

"I occasionally think how quickly our differences, worldwide, would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world"
- RR

Alien : Racism is bad

Me : Yes it is but why the F**** are you in my bed room watching me have sex with my wife?

Are they good or evil? I dunno I think the best word to describe them from my own experience is indifference to us

edit on 24-10-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I'm trying to read and catch up with all the posts in this thread, but I admit that when I am feeling the itch to respond and have somethign to say, I end up being less attentive to what I am reading after and start scannign them a bit too quickly.

I had a period of experiences of the "abduction type", as well as the rest of my family, and this reminds me of a few aspects of it. There were times when I felt that the "beings" were observing my husband and I have sex. The constant communication I could feel with them made it seem obvious. It seemed that they were curious about humans and our biology, for one thing, but also that their contact with emotional energy coming from us is a powerful part of these contacts.

As forceful emotion seemed to have a big impact upon them, and eventually became part of pushing them away and ending the contact (once I learned to willfully canalize and focus it) the emotions we produce while making love is of a strong and curious impact upon them as well, and part of their interest in our activities.

I try not to spend too much time thinking or talking about all that period, because I just don't want to come to conclusions, it could have been all kinds of explanations, including a collective hallucination, false memories implanted by human forces performing experiements, entities of more dimensions than our own, entities existing only within the collective subconscious, real beings from other parts of space......
Because I have no sure proof of what it is all about, I content myself to find a way to stop it, then just not make any further judgements. I just don't know.

But I find myself wanting to answer some of the comments I saw from others in the thread as I raced through it-
Like why do people not have these experiences while they are fully awake and watching tv or something? Why only when they have been sleeping?
People DO. I did. I saw and experienced things in the middle of the day while driving my car, and with others experiencing them too.

In two cases my family was involved and missing time came in, a point came from being awake and alert, to becoming unclear, dreamlike, or just skipping to a later time entirely, as if we began to lose consciousness, or have it get distorted- but the thigns we saw approaching or happening at first happened while we were still completely conscious and alert.

This indicates that something about this experience effects your mind, perception and consciousness.
But when the things approached or began happening while we were completely alert like that, we were much less cooperative! My husband was outright violent and hostile in reaction, I was extremely resistant too. Whereas if it started happening in the middle of the night, we were more passive, and not sure this wasn't just a dream, no matter how awake we seemed to be- that doubt about the reality of the thing caused us to be less scared and go with it with less resistance.

That would indicate that these beings would find it simply easier and more efficient for them to approach in the night while we'd been sleeping.

Someone asked why people who have these experiences don't film it?
I did not believe in ET's (can't say I do now, only that I have a big open question mark in my head on that), I did not WANT to believe in anything of the sort, I was angry and embarrassed that I was having these experiences and fighting even believing in my own subjective experience all the way.

I did not want to "validate" this stuff by actually taking any action to film it, or any other way of proving it real. No more than I would choose today to set up a camera to film leprechauns in my yard!
I just cannot see myself acting that contrary to how I normally see myself- a rational person, who is grounded in reality and the physical shared world. Not someone who is trying to film aliens!
The experiences were like these unwanted pauses in reality as I know and accept it, that I personally refused to accept, and in trying to film or record them, that would be, in my mind, a way of accepting them.
Perhaps it is the magical thinking of a child- thinking that if I refuse to acknowledge their reality, no matter how insistant they were, they would effectively NOT be real then and cease to be experienced.
I don't know. But that is why I never tried to record or film these encounters.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join