Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Bizzare personal encounter of the Third/Fifth kind?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

Good. At least you are pretty much on the same wavelength with her. I did read your other post where you said you were going to tell her today, missed the one where you said you told her. But good, now you will both be prepared together if something happens.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
By the way squid, are you sure they weren't reptilian looking? From what people in South Africa have claimed, and according to David Icke's 6 hour interview with Shaman Credo Mutwa, if you and your mate happen to come accross reptilians in the open, and they stare you down, you are supposed to have sex with the person you are with, until the reptilians go away, because apparently they feed off of human emotion to some degree. Perhaps this would explain some things about your encounter, obviously it sounds crazy but apparently areas of S. Africa near tribal areas have large amounts of alien and reptilian presence, for whatever reason.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
it's possible that they were demons masquerading as alien greys, and like to watch live x-rated shows at night.

Honestly, the whole "x-rated" thing is also weird about the night.

I will be the first to admit that it was strange. That literally doesn't often happen with us. I often joke about us acting like an old married couple.

To sum up (I will try my best to not to be graphic in this description, I do not want to offend people, if you're easily offended by sexual content, skip the following paragraph):

I woke up with the "knife pain" in my head feeling. Saw the thing in the doorway. Was trying to close my eyes and go to sleep when she started to seduce me. I pretended to be asleep for the portion of it, and did not open my eyes really throughout the whole "hooking up process." She also was fully nude at that point. We did not engage in full blown sex, but she performed oral sex. Again, an action that was out of her character (she's not the biggest fan).

Again, there was zero alcohol or drugs consumed. After that took place, she told me about seeing the beings in the doorway.

If anyone has a good link for different races of aliens (with pictures showing the faces, that will be great). I just want to cross reference the facial features of the large one (mind you, she says that the large one was flat (2d) and didn't have any recognizable eyes/nose/ etc, just a flat "almost card board cut out" with a boxy head and thin body, broad shoulders, almost gumby like.).

I am a better artist then her, and will later try to draw a better representation from the several sketches she gave me (I will also try to include a representation of the "aura" that surrounded them. I will also draw a sketch of what I saw briefly.

Will be back later.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkwind.
Why don't these things ever happen when people are just sitting there watching television? It only happens when people go to bed doesn't it? The hypnogogic state (the state between sleeping and awake) can bring on some very vivid visuals and sounds in the mind. The problem is when people cannot determine the difference between reality and dreams. When people start to think their dreams are real it means there's something not quite 'clicking' in the mind.

Why do so called contactees never have any video equipment set up after so many experiences? No one can blame a person for thinking the whole thing is a crock and I'm one of them.

What ever made you think the average Joe has the money or resources for the necessary equipment?

Most of us are just regular folks, not particularly rich, neither destitute, just trying to eke out a modest living and enjoy our peaceful lives. We never asked for this type of experience, and bringing it up here is really the only outlet available for us to ask a public community about it. -_-

Pretty obtuse of you to label a person nuts, because you haven't experienced what they have.

Besides, the OP clearly states he was half-asleep when he witnessed a blurry large figure in his doorway. I wouldn't say that's a very solid claim of anything paranormal. I think his approach to this thread was a good presentation, without making ludicrous claims.

I posted a thread myself awhile back that I still haven't been able to explain.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyhow, to the OP, hope you're able to somehow resolve what's been happening to you. You aren't the only one weird stuff has been happening to.
edit on 23-10-2011 by yourignoranceisbliss because: formatting

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
"What we need is not the will to believe, but the wish to find out, which is exactly the opposite." Bertrand Russell 1872-1970

And what Bertrand Russell is trying to point out here is that everyone is sane that has a nonordinary experience except for me and my nonordinary experiences. Sorry but that's what the ATS users have said

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

It doesn't matter if you are a religious person, have a higher power or not, whether you are chosen for encounters with different entities. On what authority do you have that statement? I am very spiritual and open to a higher power as you call it. I call it divine energy and I do not have any evil in me whatsoever, and I have had different things check me out during prayer. It's not right to judge this guy when you have no clue what his spiritual energy is like.
Sorry if I sound mean, I do not intend it to be. However I am just stating that this young man had an experience, none of us were there, none of us know him personally, how can you make a statement on account of his beliefs?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hi Squidboy!

First off, thanks for this impressive thread and your courage to bring it up! I can imagine that it wasn't easy for you to post it; not just because of the danger to get ridiculed for it by not so gentle members of ATS, but also for making you to accept that it really happened. (Sorry for my bad english, isn't my first language)

You were asking for a link of pictures of different alien races - I found a great thread of Karl12, that might contain useful information for you:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

kind regards and best wishes!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Very eye opening indeed, Ive never had an experience like this one but I often wake up with terrible headaches that take forever to get rid of, Not sure if this has to do with your experience or the fact that I may just suffer from migraines....I look forward to reading more.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkwind.
Why don't these things ever happen when people are just sitting there watching television? It only happens when people go to bed doesn't it?

it happened to me while watching tv
thwart with remote it was my very first post here actually. years later I still struggle to understand who or what was behind it all. whether it's aliens, government, or hallucinations, please listen to me and hope it never happens to you. alot of people seem to think it a pleasant thing, but to me it was terrifying and pissed me off to no end.

edit on 23-10-2011 by wingsfan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Squidboy, can you speak to your girlfriend some more and find out things like:

how often she has these "visitors"
Can she recall the times and length of visit
can she recall any specifics of the visit.

Or, is she just mostly "seeing" them for a few seconds and then they're gone? I know you mentioned some message about racism, but any more information to present or is it the same message each time. Is it always the same two "visitors". Can she converse or only listen?

It would be great if you could get more info, we could give more info and if you/she is truly an avenue of contact, it would be great to manipulate you/her....uhhh, I mean find out lots more stuff.
Seriously, you appear of sound mind and body and so does your gf. She has already had communication with them so maybe she could be ready to ask questions with you as her backup so to speak. What an awesome opportunity you both have.
edit on 23-10-2011 by Gridrebel because:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

If anyone has a good link for different races of aliens (with pictures showing the faces, that will be great). I just want to cross reference the facial features of the large one (mind you, she says that the large one was flat (2d) and didn't have any recognizable eyes/nose/ etc, just a flat "almost card board cut out" with a boxy head and thin body, broad shoulders, almost gumby like.).

Hey Squid, try a few of these out for starters:

p.s. A little food-for-thought: If the type of 'hooking-up' is as rare as you describe, and you like it - perhaps an occasional encounter such as this isn't such a bad thing, eh? Especially if you can skip the headache part. Just sayin'...

Good luck!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

It is my impression that the hulky, shadowy 2-D figure was a so-called "thought-form", a projection created for whatever purpose. "Men in black" also resonates with this idea. Could also be MILAB related.

It is also my impression that your partner was induced to have sexual intercourse with you (again, for what reason, I wouldn't be able to tell you with full accuracy).

And I should also say, you are not the only one.

edit on 23-10-2011 by RKallisti because: Spell-check.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Omg, I think you were visited by Mr. Homn!
Next time he shows up, try giving him a drink!

Interesting story, by the way...I tend to believe you too. Not saying I believe you were visited by aliens, but I don't think you're trying to trick us either. Hope you're able to capture something on video some day.
edit on 23-10-2011 by Astrithr because: spelling

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
An absolute amazing post. I've researched and investigated the ufo phenomenon for many years now and have come across a visitation story here and there very similar to your, and your girlfriends, experience. Including the description of the beings, the feelings you both felt, inparticular the mention of both love and doom, which I'd translate as fear, the intimatcy initiated by the female, meaning your girlfrieds sexual advance, and the telepathic discussion she had with the smaller being. I've not done much research on these, but I believe I will dive a little deeper now as your post and comparing it to other stories I've heard first hand has intriqued me. Thanks for sharing squid

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gridrebel
Squidboy, can you speak to your girlfriend some more and find out things like:

how often she has these "visitors"
Can she recall the times and length of visit
can she recall any specifics of the visit.

Or, is she just mostly "seeing" them for a few seconds and then they're gone? I know you mentioned some message about racism, but any more information to present or is it the same message each time. Is it always the same two "visitors". Can she converse or only listen?

It would be great if you could get more info, we could give more info and if you/she is truly an avenue of contact, it would be great to manipulate you/her....uhhh, I mean find out lots more stuff.
Seriously, you appear of sound mind and body and so does your gf. She has already had communication with them so maybe she could be ready to ask questions with you as her backup so to speak. What an awesome opportunity you both have.
edit on 23-10-2011 by Gridrebel because:

I'll ask her more later this week about previous encounters. I did have a chance to ask if these two beings have been at her apartment before, she said no.

After discussing it with her for the last few hours tonight, she seemed really burnt out by talking about. She actually feel asleep at my house for a few hours before she went back to her apartment (just got in from dropping her off).

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blu82
Very eye opening indeed, Ive never had an experience like this one but I often wake up with terrible headaches that take forever to get rid of, Not sure if this has to do with your experience or the fact that I may just suffer from migraines....I look forward to reading more.

See, now here's the skeptic in me agreeing with you. I have a history of both Migraines and cluster headaches.

en.wikipedia.org...

I'm currently not in cycle for cluster headaches, and when I get the pain from them it feels like it's immediately behind my eye (my eye tears up, my nose immediately begins to water, my face does a mini stroke thing, and I'm in so much pain I can not lie still until they subside). If it was a cluster headache, I would certainly not just have lain there. I did not suffer any of the normal cluster headache symptoms (other then being awoken mid-dream). Cluster headaches are known as alarm clock headaches, in that they happen at the same time everyday (multiple times a day) and they wake up the sufferer during Rem sleep). The pain that is experienced with these headaches, is considered to be among the worst that a person could experience (medical research states it's worse then child birth, akin to amputation without Anesthesia).

The pain also wasn't like the conventional migraine or headache (sinus, tension, so on). It was above my right eye, slightly to the right (but not near the temple).

So, due to my history there is a chance that this may have just been a normal headache attack of some sort, and not some alien/ other dimensional being "mind knife." However, when I look at all the other events that occurred that night into the next day, it just seems very odd.
edit on 23-10-2011 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

this makes no sense.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou
By the way squid, are you sure they weren't reptilian looking?

I showed her pictures of "Reptilian" aliens/ beings online (quick Google search). She said the larger being did not look anything like that. The smaller being looked like a conventional grey, with no discernible mouth nose and almond cat shaped eyes. Both were greyish blue in color. The larger being had no facial features to speak of, other then a boxy head (squarish cut, not oval) and smallish ears. The larger being's head reached the top of the door frame (slightly higher). The smaller being was half the size of the larger being (approximately 3.5- 4.0 feet).

Here's some more information I learned from her during our discussion earlier tonight.

I asked when she first saw the smaller being. She said, she was sleeping she opened her eyes to see if the hallway closet door was open, but instead saw the smaller being standing there. The smaller being was in the process of walking into the room at that point. That is when they had their "conversation" about if he could come in the room, and about race. She said that communicating with him was odd. In her own words, "It was like he was answering my questions with questions. He was cold, it was like reading a book. Almost as if the smaller being wasn't alive and didn't have a soul."

The smaller being then turned, and basically vanished (she thinks went towards the bathroom area, which is immediately outside of her bedroom door in the hallway).

Then the larger being appeared. She said that the larger being could have been standing there with it's back turned to her (since she could not make out any face). He was almost enveloped by a smokey/ cloudy aura like surrounding opposed to the smaller being whose "aura" was more defined. Aura may be the wrong word, but that's the best way I can describe her recollection. Once he appeared, she felt a sense of empathy and love. She said that the larger being "felt more human like." She did not communicate with the being. She closed her eyes for a bit, and in her own words, "the next thing I knew I was naked and all over you."

I worked on a few quick sketches when she was here, and will upload them shortly ( I also wanted to sketch what I saw before I upload the other pictures).

Again, if I did not wake up when I did, and saw the being/thing in the doorway, I would have thought it was nuts myself....
edit on 23-10-2011 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
OK,

I know you guys are tired of hearing this, but I will say it again.

If you have a higher power that you believe in, these creepy things will not happen.

Mine is Jesus (and I can hear everyone saying, not Him again) - Yes! Him again! Why He died for such ungrateful people I will never know.

But you might have Buddha, you might have your own angel, or you might just have the huge strength of the universe.

All you have to ask is for the power of good to come into and around your environment - that's all - easy, isn't it!

This is pretty much how to deal with this paranormal stuff...I couldn't star you more than once for this brilliant advice unfortunately.

Here is my advice, take the above advice. Mind you, these aren't anything unusual for some of us, and we've learned to deal with it upfront.

Simply be aware that there are such things and you won't be too surprised next time it happens.

Cheers and Peace...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Hi just on the first page of your thread but am getting tired so wanted to jot down a few questions for you and will check back tomorrow.

Let me say that I do believe you have encountered a supernatural experience, and that imo these are always catered to the individual or individuals dealing in the occurrence.

Question, you stated that you and your Gf slept for 12 hours after you made love at 4:30 am? Do you recall how long you were awake before going back to sleep? And were either of you excessively groggy upon waking? Did you both wake at the same time?

Can you describe the entities in greater detail?

Did you or your GF find that your senses were heightened after this encounter, things like esp, sense of taste or smell?

Anyway, fascinating and again I do believe you and think this could be more involved than you can imagine. I am very interested in the dreams you had afterward with the ships filling the skies.

edit on 23-10-2011 by antar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join