Bizzare personal encounter of the Third/Fifth kind?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
First, I wasn't trying to start an argument about anything.

As a member of ATS since 2007, I mainly stay with political discussion (check my posting record). Granted, I have a thread or two discussion paranormal or UFO/Aliens, but again just check my posts. I was telling a story that personally affected me. You must understand that before this happened, I constantly joked at/ sort of mocked my girlfriend's past experiences.

I have no agendas with this thread. You can believe it or not, I am not trying to proof anything or sway debate. Personally, I would rather go back to political discussions, but since I witnessed this first hand I had to ask for advice. I personally hope that this thread doesn't impact my credibility with other posts.

I am strictly asking for advice and wanted to tell my experience.

The other night, I didn't bring it up with her because I didn't want to a) frighten her (I do not live there, she lives alone), b) I wanted to sleep (it was 4:30am), c) I get freaked out from the discussion of it depending on the circumstances.

The pain I felt, literally woke me up out of a deep sleep (I was dreaming). It felt like a knife pierced my skull. I felt it deeply inside the skull. There are no markings on my head.

To clarify a few mistakes I had with my first post in regards to her description (as I remembered it to be in my initial post). Having discussed it today, this should clarify more of what she saw/ experienced:

She says the following:

The little being sort of frightened her (not the larger one). The little being was the one that held a conversation with her (he did not have a mouth, it was all via the mind). The little being asked to come into the room, and she said no because she was scared. She then said okay you can come in. The little being discussed the racism I mentioned in the earlier post (more exactly, when asking to come in, and she said yes, he said something like "then why don't you allow Blacks and Spanish to enter). This is sort of weird considering that my girlfriend is half Thai/ half white.

The little alien, sort of looked like a conventional grey but with almond/ cat shaped eyes (not overly large eyes like in the movies). She said the larger one had almost no dimensional shape to him (think 2d). He was very tall, but like gumby body wise, his head was very boxy shaped. The larger alien had more of empathetic feeling of love about him. They were not standing in the door way at the same time. The little being was there, then sort of vanished. Then the larger being appeared sort of "out of smoke". She states the more she discusses it, the more it is hard to remember (like it was a dream).

Again, I only very briefly saw something in the doorway (the larger being). I said the hallway light was on when I saw it. She said the light was off during the encounter, but she did say that both the little one and the big one had something (not exactly an aura per say, surrounding them, the little one was surrounded by a "light" that was the shade of his body, the larger one was surrounded by a smoky/ cloudy light). Both beings in her words, were the same color (greyish blue).

I will post more tonight (including a picture she sketched showing the two beings next to each other to show size comparison, as they appeared as different times (small first, then larger being), but have things to do today.

Thank you all that have added to this discussion.
edit on 23-10-2011 by squidboy because: Typos

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I find it ridiculous that aliens are always harping about us being racest and such while they come in our homes and abduct us and leave us ill when they could probably heal any health issues instead of causing them. Nice aren't they!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas
Oh I figured I should add, maybe you might want to check out this movie.

Fourth kind movie

I mean it is based on some fact, although it is dramatized for hollywood.

If you do some digging you can find even more info on this, and how some of it pertains to what you experienced.

***LOL DO NOT WATCH THAT MOVIE***

I feel the same way about aliens and all that, and get scared and creeped out. If I feel anything similar to how you feel about them, DO NOT watch that movie! It scared the crap out of me for weeks

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Char-Lee

I find it ridiculous that aliens are always harping about us being racest and such while they come in our homes and abduct us and leave us ill when they could probably heal any health issues instead of causing them. Nice aren't they!

"Alien" is a bit of a broad and loose term to throw them all in the same bag. Please reconsider your statement.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by RKallisti
reply to post by Char-Lee

"Alien" is a bit of a broad and loose term to throw them all in the same bag. Please reconsider your statement.

I am not sure what you mean? We ARE discussing possible ALIENS? The kind that come into our homes...abduct etc?
I WAS referring to the discussion here on this thread ... was I missing something was this not about ALIENS? Not the illegal type?

I have seen several discussions of these aliens where they are down on us for being "racist" plus other things that they tell the abducties are wrong about us or OUR behavior, while they are busy behaving in pretty negative and often harmful ways.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

haha,arent aliens the higher power the OP would beleive if he has seen,cuz i sure as hell bet he aint seen "jesus"?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
i too have awoken in the middle of the night and saw a figure standing there, although this was human in shape, idk if it was a ghost or an alien of some sort

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by squidboy

Now, I must disclose that my girlfriend has claimed to have seen aliens numerous times before at this particular apartment (something I always joke about with her). She always claims that they are nice and mean no harm. I usually joke that "she's just nutty, and seeing things."

Tell her to get a camera setup, if she catches an alien on it shes gonna be one rich lady.

But you already know the chances of that happening are 0% sorry to say.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Acid's a hell of a drug man!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I feel paranoid as hell now.
line 2

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Wow! good way to lose your lover. First of all I have to tell you many people know about the secret military projects to create arrays. they are simply algorithmic livestreams that are able to create emotion in your brain using radio waves and microwave weapons. The reason why they are sending these is to test us. Lucky her she was not harmed the weapons systems are the same as the Star Wars weapons. The military created biogens long ago and told all they have aliens, which meant the lifeforms are alien genomes to ours. they can include dirt from other planets. All these are secret testing and many know about it. If you touch the aliens you can be burned by weapons streaming fission or fusion quantum dynamic beams. I have a friend who's father programmed interfaces and she had similar experiences and she was used to test psychological black operations weapons. the military is not the same as or domestic, they are Global world Security. Do not dismiss her, the program is titled the active denial projects.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Okay here's a picture of her sketch.

Again, the two beings were not in the door way at the same time. This sketch is just an approximation (obviously she's not Walt Disney). They were drawn side by side, to show size comparison.

I apologize for the quality of the photo (taken with my crappy camera on my phone, do not have immediate access to a scanner). It's just a quick sketch to give an approximation of what she saw.

To recap I personally did not see the smaller "grey" alien/ being. I briefly saw the the larger figure in the door way, for literally a split second. Thought "what the hell is that" and tried to go back to sleep when my girlfriend started to seduce me. The fact that she brought this up, was what a) shocked me, and b) brought me here to discuss the experience.

If I had only seen the figure, I would have chalked it up to "eyes playing tricks on me." If she had only saw the figures, I would have like always told her she was "seeing things" and just joke about it and tell her to go to sleep.

Despite it being freaky, I can assure you that I never felt utter dread (ie get out of the apartment now). I was mildly spooked that night.

When I get a chance, I will try and answer some more comments in the thread. I must repeat we do not experiment with drugs, she mentioned seeing aliens less then 2-3 times in the past (this is not a constant thing), and this is my first experience.

I am usually a skeptic when it comes to things like this.

Side note. I managed to find a Camcorder that would probably work fine for trying to document any future events. The camcorder has a night mode as well.

www.amazon.com...
edit on 23-10-2011 by squidboy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Really interesting story.

I can relate, i've been meaning to put together a thread for a while now of my experiences with "something" in my room at night.

One time it happened every night for a week.

Don't be afraid to talk to your girlfriend about it, it seems like she isn't really afraid of "it", and that she's open to that sort of thing.

Whatever you do, don't buy into fear, if these things are making you afraid you must get over it and take back the control.

Try documenting these experiences better! Keep a note pad next to you when you sleep, maybe even a camera?

Good luck brotha.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
it's possible that they were demons masquerading as alien greys, and like to watch live x-rated shows at night.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

You should tell her, why would you want her to go on feeling crazy and isolated? You lied and told her you didn't see anything, when you clearly did. You need to tell her ASAP. What happens when something even stranger occurs, and you are not there for each other because of the secrecy? Tell her immediately so that she doesn't feel like she's going crazy.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by libertybgordeal11

Just where are you getting this "information" from?

Sounds kind of CRAZY when you don't back it up!

And i believe in this sort of stuff too.

Just Wondering.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

I also feel that whatever was in that hallway probably wasn't an Alien, but of another dimension (unless of course Aliens have the technology to just disappear, and enter homes with out actually using doors).

From what UFOlogists have deduced, Aliens are either a) interdimensional beings b) able to travel into different dimensions. This does not mean that they do not have a physical presence in a 3rd dimensional world like ours, some number of lightyears away. Knowledge is somewhat limited at this point, but we know that they can interact with the spirit world, and perhaps even enter it.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Do you know about what you speak about?

Cause i've had similar experiences that looked as though they were the typical Grey aliens, but i got a very scary feelings from them, and i also saw "demonic" looking faces move throughout my room...

So could you elaborate? Unless you were just being silly that is.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by smarterthanyou

You should tell her, why would you want her to go on feeling crazy and isolated? You lied and told her you didn't see anything, when you clearly did. You need to tell her ASAP. What happens when something even stranger occurs, and you are not there for each other because of the secrecy? Tell her immediately so that she doesn't feel like she's going crazy.

I just didn't tell her that night for a few reasons.

Please read my other posts, I told her today and we discussed the event for a few hours. Perhaps I will add that to my original post to just update the situation.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dannotz

Assuming they can enter the spirit realm, this is not too far off. I believe that when we die, depending on our level of consciousness upon death and level of spirituality, determines where your energy is transferred to upon your physical body ceasing to live. People who have had Near Death Experiences, or who have died and been recessitated, have said some very interesting things about where they were when they were dead.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join