It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aww: Sony will postpone opening of The Obama Is Totally Awesome blockbuster movie

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Looks like it will be a better watch than that twilight crap the old lady is dragging me to on November 18.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TsukiLunar

Prove he is not!

It can be proven with the "nothing to fear, nothing to hide" theorem.

We are not talking about the other argument, the "prove God is real! Prove he isn't!" one, in this regard it's not a matter of "absence of evidence is not evidence of absence" as we are dealing with more evidence than just the physical and the testament; give-away actions of people involved, give-away decisions made, give-away denials of evidence to the public eye.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
reply to post by neo96

Ok, so Bush can have a movie, but Obama cant?

Honestly this is sickening the glorification of murder

You... think killing Hitler's spiritual successor is sickening?

What was Bush's movie? (please don't say W., because if you do then you have proven yourself to be an idiot)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

edit on 23-10-2011 by sweetliberty because: oops

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   
I wanta see the movie that tells how osama's been dead since 2001 from kidney failure then how obama with sagging approval ratings decided to dig him up and rekill him to improve sagging poll numbers, and about how he had to have a large number of navy seals killed to cover up the lie, ya I think that makes a better movie.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn

Originally posted by Lurkers
reply to post by neo96

RACIST MUCH>?

How does anything neo posted make him racist?

classic establishment tactic(especially on MSNBC). You like Ron Paul? You're a racist. You're for closing the borders? You're a racist. You're not for Obama-care? You're a racist.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by elitegamer23

you got that right, I hated bush and everything he did but I also knew obama would a whole lot worse sure wasn't disappointed there, drop the left/right peridiem republican/ democrat all are evil if we can't vote for ron paul I won't be voting for anyone.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Glad to see that there is someone else that can see through all the smoke screens being created by the pathetic.
Good thread.

S&F

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I do not understand the problem. I do not like the idea for every movie that comes out but I do not start threads on all of them just to cry about it. What am I missing?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanndy

I do not understand the problem. I do not like the idea for every movie that comes out but I do not start threads on all of them just to cry about it. What am I missing?

They hate everything that has to do with Obama. Its a reflex.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Thank you.

You, Neo and quite a few other participants certainly kept this thread hopping around yesterday (no pun intended beez).

The replies seemed to increase into a sincere desire to understand each others point of view and conviction.
Enlightening posts.
Great thread.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I feel the disinfo agent here.

Contemporary yet intelligent. Manga and political correctness do not mix really. Professional at work guys. Willing to stick to a intellectually insulting agenda yet is able to interject very thought provoking statements. Like crossing a dodo with a crow. Not likely.

Don't feed the professional troll.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by headb

So true, that disinfo agent is such a douche. Also, he is extremely handsome(ladies...)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Sanndy

They hate everything that has to do with Obama. Its a reflex.

It's a reflux not reflex

I'll tell you what it's not. It's not a color thing, nor is it a Democrat; Republican, not a too skinny or too fat thing...... it's a.... Man or man thing.
It's a tell-the-truth thing!
It's a stop-pushing-from-behind thing. A come out and answer our questions thing.
Thank God he doesn't represent the majority of American Men.
Now Michelle ... nm

To Sanndy:

eta: You wonder what you're missing?

edit on 23-10-2011 by sweetliberty because: No one hates Obama. Liers aren't worth hating.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96

hotair.com...

Yes folks Hollywood made a movie about the wonderful murder of Osama Bin Laden but seems all is not well here. I find this funny for the simple of the fact of the title of the article.

Now to what upsets me for decades th US Military has been portrayed as evil blood thirsty murders,rapists and baby killers but here comes the golden child the current potus one of the main critics of the miltary and his party.

Honestly this is sickening the glorification of murder to put the current potus in a positive light and yes will most likely be delayed to influence the upcoming election.

I for one will not be watching a propaganda work and i support the military 24-7 but i take serious issues when they are used as poilticial props.
edit on 22-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

What ever gave you the idea that the President is "one of the main critics of the military?" I pay pretty close attention, and I haven't yet heard the prez sound like a critic of the military. I've heard arguments about the mis-use of the military by the previous president. I don't know whether to take your post seriously, or just assume its as make-believe as President Obama being "one of the main critics of the military."

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Wow, I had not heard of this but...

I remember after the alleged(OBL) was killed (once again)the White House said they would not be showing pictures because it would incite riots and other hostilities in other countries(as another poster stated earlier).

Now, if you were a Muslim or from one of these other countries wouldn't a full fledged star studded movie about the killing/murder/staged death of OBL piss you majorly off? I know I would be and I am not a Muslim and I am from North America.

Then no information about anything was coming out of the White House to the American people, but yet Hollywood producers get INSIDE information??????? Sounds like a duck....

This just doesn't pass the smell test! I bet it is more likely(since it will come out before the Nov elections)a political stunt. We all know the big O in the big DC is not doing so well in the polls, so...if it looks like a duck...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by shebearhus

Excellent point nope don't show any proof of their claims but hey let's make a movie that might incite more violence.!

Typical Washington talking out of their collective butts.
edit on 23-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

reply to post by neo96

Ok, so Bush can have a movie, but Obama cant?

Honestly this is sickening the glorification of murder

You... think killing Hitler's spiritual successor is sickening?

"Hitler's spiritual Ancestor"?

You've gotta be joking? right?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
If Bin Laden was killed under the Bush administration, these Republitards would not protest the idea of a film being made about the event.

These people are hypocritical morons who somehow got voted in by bigger morons.

Go America.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger

reply to post by xFiDgetx

Really? What do they look like? (terrorist)

Sometime bearded, sometimes not. Olive colored skin. Guns in hands. Screaming various mantras. Actually, they are pretty stereotypical.

and here comes the slam

wrong Baader-Meinhof Group were white and quite a few other groups as well

Red Army Faction
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
"Baader-Meinhof" redirects here. For other uses, see Baader-Meinhof

The Red Army Faction (German: Rote Armee Fraktion), shortened to RAF and in its early stages commonly known as Baader-Meinhof Group, was one of post–World War II Germany's most violent and prominent left wing terror groups. The RAF described itself as a communist and anti-imperialist "urban guerrilla" group engaged in armed resistance against what they deemed to be a fascist state. The RAF was founded in 1970 by Andreas Baader, Gudrun Ensslin, Horst Mahler, and Ulrike Meinhof.

there are no terrorists only intelligence agency assets, or people who oppose oppressors and have the label slapped on them

the macheteros had that label slapped on them but they never attacked civilians

I starred you for this post as I agree with you. However, I would hope it was just a joke/sarcasm calling Obama "King Oreo" in a previous post (it wasn't funny btw). Please don't use the term Oreo....maybe you don't realize (maybe you do) that offends people...especially those who are mixed like myself.

Interesting thread OP

edit on 10/23/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join