It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Suns Rising - the documentary

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I did what I needed to.
The information is out there.
Let each decide their own.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

The film presents the evidence.

The little I saw of the first video was nearly devoid of evidence. About all there was to the video was misrepresentations. I noticed that you made no effort to address the issues I posted.

It appears that you cannot muster any challenge to these major flaws in your video.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by facewhatly

How would those devices determine that an object is solid? The reflection of the sun could provide a spectroscopic signature similar if not identical to the Sun.

Besides you don't need any device other than your eyes to see a sun dog where you live. Expect to see one in the next week if you take the time to look.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

I have challenged what appear to be fairly clear misrepresentations in your videos.

Your lack of defending these claims certainly suggest that you know they were falsehoods when you put the video together.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

How would those devices determine that an object is solid? The reflection of the sun could provide a spectroscopic signature similar if not identical to the Sun.

The same affect occurs when viewing the moon with a mass spectrometer but there are certain attributes about the moon(when viewed through mass spectrometry) that give away weather or not the entire object viewed and the resulting data being observed, is a result of the light alone or weather or not it is actually a seperate body from what the light is appearing to be on "the surface" of.

So a mass spectrometer would totally help determine weather or not it was what you say it is, because wed be able to tell if what we were viewing was pollution from light or an object itself.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by facewhatly

I was thinking along the lines of absorption lines when I said that the signature would be similar.

I would think that a second Sun would have a very different spectra since its composition would be its own.

But you don't really need to use any of these devices. One or more people doing naked eye observations would not all see a sun dog. Being an atmospheric phenomena, the observer enjoys the sighting due to the conditions observed from their position. A second sun would be visible to everyone at the same time. A sun dog would not.

Notice how all of these sightings are at sunset or sunrise? That's because they are sun dogs.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I watched as much as I could stand of a very bad video and I challenged the following issues:

1.Using known hoax images such as the 2 suns behind the building hoax photo
2.Purposeful misrepresentation of Nemesis and Betelgeuse
3.Suggesting animal die offs are unusual
4.Giving no evidence at all linking die offs with magnetism
5.Falsely linking GPS with magnetism

Why would I waste any more time producing a longer list when these items alone make it clear that the video is lacking in evidence and full of baloney claims?

Why do you begin with known hoax images of 2 suns?

Can you even tell us why you think the hoax images are worth using in a video?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

I watched as much as I could stand of a very bad video and I challenged the following issues:

Why would I waste any more time producing a longer list when these items alone make it clear that the video is lacking in evidence and full of baloney claims?

Yep, you win.
Everything you say is true.
Good luck with that then.
We'll just ignore what evidence I presented in the video because yu only watched the first few minutes and every one should star you for that.
I'll just pop on over to New Threads and enter 'Stereologist's Mum' as a title, shall I?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Damnit, I'm trying to edit the footage on the gravity anomaly I took today and I have to keep feeding the troll.
Okay, I'll bite but on the sole condition that you either change back to your usual sername and watch the entire two films or you stop spamming. I realize no one is going to remove you - well, they can't, can they?

1. Hoax hoax hoax. Proof pleaae. Thus far you've listed it as parhelia and sundog and now you're back onto hoax. Again, proof is in the pudding. The images are irrelevant - I would have liked to have taken a photo of my own two suns experience but didn't so I used stock footage.
2. Nemesis and Betelgeuse were misinterpreted by the MSM. This is also explained in the films. It is repeated two suns imagery. It's called acclimitization.
3. The sheer number of die offs are unusual and, as I state clearly in the films, they can all be linked to electromagnetic perception. Here's a little list from this year - animal die offs
Please show me a similar trend year upon year for the last 50 years in order to dismiss this as business as usual
4. See above. Explained in the films along with evidence. Magnetic field perception
5. Disruptive Effects of Electromagnetic Interference on Communication and Electronic Systems
More GPS electromagnetic stuff

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

So you can't defend using well known hoax images to start off your video. You provide zero evidence to support your contentions.

It is a violation of ATS rules to knowingly post a hoax. It seems you are admitting to violating ATS rules.

The reason I only watched a few minutes was that the video is full of lies such as suggesting that Nemesis is a star or even exists. Nemesis is no longer considered to exist. It had properties that were shown to be impossible.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

1. Hoax hoax hoax. Proof pleaae. Thus far you've listed it as parhelia and sundog and now you're back onto hoax. Again, proof is in the pudding. The images are irrelevant - I would have liked to have taken a photo of my own two suns experience but didn't so I used stock footage.
2. Nemesis and Betelgeuse were misinterpreted by the MSM. This is also explained in the films. It is repeated two suns imagery. It's called acclimitization.
3. The sheer number of die offs are unusual and, as I state clearly in the films, they can all be linked to electromagnetic perception. Here's a little list from this year - animal die offs
Please show me a similar trend year upon year for the last 50 years in order to dismiss this as business as usual
4. See above. Explained in the films along with evidence.

I asked about the image showing 2 suns and buildings. You never replied as to the source of that image. I know it is a photoshop job. I know the city and I have a pretty good idea as to when that farce first appeared on the internet.

A parhelia is the proper name for a sun dog. Please learn a little about atmospheric phenomena and you would suggest that they were different.

You claim to have used stock footage. Actually what you did was use someone's image and you have no idea whether or not you have a right to use that image. You have no idea where the image came from. You have no idea of whether or not you violated the law in using those images. You have no idea about any of this - isn't that the truth.

Nemesis was never described as a star. It is never possible for it to radiate in the optical range. The idea has long since been abandoned. Betelgeuse could never be anything other than a star to us. It could never be a second sun. It is too far away. At best it could become a much brighter celestial object still many light years away.

Animal die offs are not unusual. They happen all of the time. Most are not reported. There is nothing to support that there is a common cause for the die offs. You made no effort to link the die offs to a common cause. you simply made an unsubstantiated claim that is ridiculous. The magnetic field of the Earth is not changing much. Animals do not show morbidity in areas where there are human generated magnetic fields.

Your video presents no evidence, only misrepresentations and unsubstantiated claims.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
A few things:

You're not interested in debate.
You have completely ignored the evidence I have just given you which contradicted your refutations and instead focused all of your attention on a stock photo to which you have also not provided proof to substantiate your claims. Stating that you know that city is not the same as providing proof.

The sheer amount of MASS ANIMAL DEATHS this year are EXTREMELY unusual. The fact that the National Wildlife Health Center is not reporting many of the larger ones is also telling. To any neutral reader (and you, my friend, are most clearly not neutral), please compare the data provided 'officially', along with the various explanations to this list (along with links to initial media releases on the events) - List of Animal Deaths - Mass Worldwide Deaths
I can tell you now that mass deaths in the UK alone are far from normal. We are a land of animal-lovers and our press jumps on each case as such news overrides such petty things as politics or economic strife for us.

i have linked all factors in both documentraies to electromagnetism. As also stated at the end of the first video, the explanation provided is one theory among several (that the LOCAL INTERSTELLAR CLOUD IS CAUSING ELECTROMAGNETIC ANOMALIES IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM. This is backed up by similarly rare storms on other planets.
As for you denying that there has been any EXTREME WEATHER this year, you are again either lying or extremely misinformed. Let's look at a few EXTEMES. I'll just show a couple of each as the links would cover several posts and I know you'll just state that they're normal and go back to criticizing a stock photo anyway, or have a mod delete the thread as 'off topic'

Winter storm cripples two-thirds of U.S.
North Queensland Braced for Worst Storm in its History (I realize your education system is bad so I'll explain that that's Australia...)
Images from Thailand’s Worst Floods in 50 Years
Tennessee hit by worst floods in decades ((The US MSM didn't cover the severe floods across the US this year to the extent where either US or world citizens could see just how EXTREME they were)
Britain basks in its hottest October day ever Read more: www.mirror.co.uk...
Toronto reaches its hottest July day
Seriously, I could go on.... These EXTREME trends really started in 2009.
It is clear that the global climate is changing but, as I point out in the films, this can not be blamed on humans alone as other planets are also suffering similar events.
Rare Saturn storm "still going like crazy"
Shall we ignore the worldwide riots, PROTESTS and civil wars (which I link to ELECTROMAGNETIC ANXIETY)? Were/are they normal, eh? Is this your first time on Earth because generally we don't have such bad years.

It is clear you have an agenda. You, my friend, are the hoax and fraud. Your intention is to confuse the reader and misdirect them. I present my evidence so that any may check it for themselves rather than listen toi your foolish propaganda dribble.
One thing you have to remember - I have stated my theory and thus far it has been seen/read/heard by several thousand people. Now we shall see just how well it stands the test of time as our world continues to escalate in calamities which i believe can all be linked to electromagnetic energy.
I suspect that all can be linked to an impending MAGNETIC or POLAR FLIP. I also believe your job is to steer people away from that idea. I can also understand that as it would clearly show that the governments of the world are utterly powerless to protect the populace from such an event and the sheeple would panic.
Just remember, you are not the shpeherd....

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aestheteka
I can tell you now that mass deaths in the UK alone are far from normal.

Which ones are they?

We are a land of animal-lovers and our press jumps on each case as such news overrides such petty things as politics or economic strife for us.

Presumably note. Only one I can recall was some beached whales up near Durness.

As for you denying that there has been any EXTREME WEATHER this year,

No-one is denying there has been extreme weather this year. There is extreme weather every year, In fact, somewhere in the world every week. I scan the internet several times a week to find news reports of such events to post on my news blog (see sig), so I do know.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

You have completely ignored the evidence I have just given you which contradicted your refutations

You did not provide any evidence at all. You stated personal opinions in the post such as "This is also explained in the films."

So let's examine the statements you make here.

The sheer amount of MASS ANIMAL DEATHS this year are EXTREMELY unusual.

This is your opinion, not evidence. So you provide a link to a site that explains that there have been animal die offs.

Honey bees are an introduced species. They are not required for the western hemisphere ecosystem. There are native pollinators. When the site states that 1/3 of our diet comes from insect pollinated plants don't forget that European honey bees are an introduced specie. Honey bee die offs are normal.

www.pbs.org...
Here we learn that the recent die off started in 2006. And its not magnetic related.

From the following link we learn that bee die offs are not new and have happened in the past such as during the winters of 1995-6 and 2000-1.
live.psu.edu...

From the following we learn that die offs have happened many times in the past.
www.ent.uga.edu...

Another thing that’s different is the degree of public attention being levied at the plight of pollinators. Bee decline has become the stuff of headline news. More to the point, bee decline has become the stuff of priority for federal agencies that fund research. And this is indeed a silver lining in the clouds.

For the bee which is so prominently listed by many this has been happening for a long time. It happens.

Then there comes the list of animal die offs listed. I picked a few at random to see the links. The links give causes such as:
"Bridge construction leads to massive fish deaths "
"Unknown pollutant kills nearly 10 tons of fish"
"Fish kills are not uncommon, according to the game and fish officials, and are often caused by reduced oxygen in the water, algae bloom or overpopulation. Infectious disease, parasites and toxicity can also cause fish kills."
"According to wildlife officials that’s three times what is typical for this time of year."
"About 15 infected horses have died or been put down across Queensland and New South Wales in the past month."

So it seems that this list is nothing more than a laundry list of common and known events.

You claim that the animal deaths are EXTREMELY unusual. The links suggest that is not the truth.

i have linked all factors in both documentraies to electromagnetism.

That's not the truth is it? That's baloney. The link you provided showed no such claim for any of the animal die offs.

the explanation provided is one theory among several (that the LOCAL INTERSTELLAR CLOUD IS CAUSING ELECTROMAGNETIC ANOMALIES IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM.

There is no evidence of these anomalies. If there were we'd detect them. Where are the anomalies? There aren't any.

As for the weather your original claim is

we are facing the most extreme weather conditions ever recorded

I say that is not true.

Your refutation is to now say

As for you denying that there has been any EXTREME WEATHER this year

Your evidence is a typical blizzard for the US. Every few years there is a big storm. A much worse storm hit in 1888.
en.wikipedia.org...

The damage from cyclone Yasi was big.
The Thai floods were the worst in 50 years, i.e. there were bad floods around 50 years ago - actually the floods were in the 1940s.

The Mississippi did flood this year. The floods of 1937 were just as large as the article states. People here in the US know that there are floods on the Mississippi every few years. The article mentions the lower part of the river.

"What is helping us is that we have a lot of levees we didn't have back in 1937 and they're able to control the water a lot better, so you don't see the massive displacement of folks and literally washing away of towns that you did in the old days," Bradshaw said.

I could go on showing how wrong you are,but I believe you know how wrong you are and are pushing a hoax.

It is clear that the global climate is changing but, as I point out in the films, this can not be blamed on humans alone as other planets are also suffering similar events.

This is yet another part of your misrepresentation. The other planets are not showing odd conditions.

What is clear here is that you need to do a little research. Your claim that we are experiencing the most extreme weather conditions ever is a lie.

There have been blizzards that are worse. There have been floods that are worse. There have been events of all types that are worse than

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
(continued)
what we are experiencing this year.

Most extreme? No. Not even close.

Any can look up worst floods and get sites like this:
www.epicdisasters.com...

Huang He (Yellow) River, China
Death Toll: 1,000,000 to 3,700,000

Or look up hurricanes and get sites like this
www.hurricaneville.com...

1667--The Year Of The Hurricane--At a time when the Mid-Atlantic states of North Carolina, Virginia, and Maryland agreed to temporarily halt production of tobacco, a strong hurricane ripped through the Mid-Atlantic region on August 27th. While there was no recorded statistics such as where the storm made landfall, its track, and its forward speed and intensity. It destroyed 80 percent of the tobacco and corn while destroying some 15,000 homes in Virginia and Maryland.

The evidence is easy to locate and it certainly tells us that the weather of 2010-2011 is not the most extreme ever.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

In this post you link to GPS and show that it is prone to interruptions from EM interference. It is as I stated not based on the Earth's magnetic field. That's the point of GPS it is independent of the Earth's magnetic field.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I find it amusing that you have to look back 50, 70 or 100 years to find comparable weather systems - but not all in the same year as we are experiencing now.
There has not been any single conclusive argument for the bee die offs yet they share the same characteristic as the other species which are experiencing die offs, and that is ELECTROMAGNETIC PERCEPTION.

Animal Magnetism: the Amazing and Weird Ways Animals Are Affected by the Earth’s Magnetic Field

GPS is affected by changes in the magnetosphere - Magnetospheric disturbances, and the GPS operation

Magnetic storms in space can damage communication and GPS satellites

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I will repeat, as you appear unable to read what I am writing, show me a single year where the Earth had such weather extremes within the space of one solar year prior to 2009.
Even our food prices are increasing because of this (specifically starting with last year's summer crop) - on a global scale.
Beyond the armchair is a window, beyond the window is a world, and it ain't how it oughta be...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join