It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Suns Rising - the documentary

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

Why not post one of your bad claims right here? I have no interest in watching a video.

You can lay out the information right here. There are others with low bandwidth issues that do not want to waste their precious bandwidth watching a video.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

You can troll as much as you like. It doesn't faze me.
Either watch the video and then continue the argument in a decent, civil manner, or sit and shout and dribble as you are doing.
I love a good debate. I love being convinced I'm wrong. But both parties at least need to be on the same playing field.
Can you imagine a court case where one party refuses to see the other's evidence?
I'm not dissecting the video as I spent several days putting it to together and it would be tedious, to say the least, to have to link it all out piecemeal.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

I see. Despite the fact that there are bandwidth issues you can't post even one issue from the video.

A civil discussion would have you addressing the issues instead of hiding behind the video. You don't have to lay out the entire video. I asked for 1 point and you suggest that no 1 point is worth mentioning.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Either watch the video......

There are many who frequent ATS who cannot see videos....for multiple reasons.

They have to pay extra, per their Internet provider service. Or, they are at work, and video streaming is blocked....et cetera......

Check the ATS Terms & Conditions, there is a clause in them that mentions videos, and synopses of same.....therein....etc.....to boot....and so on.....

edit on Wed 9 November 2011 by ProudBird because: .... the Dolphins told me to......

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

you know very well that i'm not referring to your request for footage but your continuous stream of insults.
Out of the goodness of my heart, being the sweet and lovely chap that I am, I'll give you this:

Nostradamus C2:Q41

La grand' estoille par sept iours bruslera,
Nuee fera deux soleils apparoir:
Le gros mastin toute nuit hurlera,
Quand grand pontife changera de terroir.

The great star will burn for seven days,
The cloud will cause two suns to appear:
The big mastiff will howl all night
When the great pontiff will change country.

Note, the correct translation of 'nuee' is 'dark cloud'...
This blew my mind when I discovered it. I'd already posted the first version of the sequel and found it by accident so had to remake the film.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

So Nostradamus did not know that a second Sun could not appear. He lived in a time in which many basic scientific issues were not known. Gravity would not be understood for a century. Kepler had not been born. Nostradamus and his prophecies are not very good.

A second Sun cannot appear regardless of bad guesses made by Nostradamus.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
According to the following
en.wiktionary.org...

The French word translates to thick cloud, not dark cloud.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   

No. It's dark cloud in Old French. It implies gloomy.

Well, there you have it. You win.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   

No. It's dark cloud in Old French. It implies gloomy.

Well, there you have it. You win.

Thanks for the correction. Words do change over time. It is important to understand that when examining old texts.

I win? I win what? This is what makes discussions interesting.

Besides the wording it is important to understand the world in which Nostradamus made his statements. Common ideas that we have today were unknown to him such as gravity and that there was a force that bound the planets into their orbits. To Nostradamus it might have seemed reasonable to create a second sun.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Man, at present I could care less about the plague-infested deathpit Nostradamus called home. The twin suns phenomenon is only a tiny factor in an enormous overall phenomenon which is happening at this very moment and is affecting everything.
In the second video, I focus on the major "real world" issues and not amsuing oddities visible to a fraction of the population.
That was the point in the films, not the two suns. Our world is going through the wringer and it's not being covered, or even noticed. We are being distracted left, right and centre by everything from war to politics to TV shows to asteroids etc whilst we are facing the most extreme weather conditions ever recorded, multiple earthquakes where there aren't fault lines, multiple mass death events, gaping chasms in the ozone layer and magnetosphere and we've only just begun.
I write about oddities, I used to write about such things for a, then, quite-well known magazine which specialized in the subject and I can tell you that we've never had anything like on the scale we're seeing now.
It's not even like the good old days when such things were recorded by some redneck up in the hills or some dirt farmer in Arkansas and the rest of us could smile knowingly whilst reading. Many of these phenomena can be explored personally. I took my kids out to a spot last weekend to show them just how messed up the world has become within the last two years. I'll try to put a video up on it tonight but you won't be able to see it because of bandwidth issues.
In the first video i posted an article concerning a gravitational anomaly which has occured some 40 miles from me. I will visit that spot this weekend with some measuring devices and try to see for myself. This year alone we've had two cases of spontaneous human combustion in slovakia - do you have any idea just how rare that phenomenon is on a national, not global, scale?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Thanks for the vid, where is the second video?

It was an awesome presentation although the part about two realities interfering was like a Fringe plot. It kinda thew me off to think that there are other mees out there.

I will check out the mirage illusions on youtube. Kinda thew me off

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveEquation

The second video (and thrad) is here - www.abovetopsecret.com...

Like I state in the videos, it's just a theory and one of several.
What I just can't understand is why the multitude of phenomena which are clearly realated are being ignored. Regardless of what theory unifies them.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   

One of the biggest distractions just might be the pointless videos people create.

whilst we are facing the most extreme weather conditions ever recorded, multiple earthquakes where there aren't fault lines, multiple mass death events, gaping chasms in the ozone layer and magnetosphere and we've only just begun.

This just is baloney.
1. Weather is not extreme.
2. Mid continental quakes are not unusual. They are not the norm, but not unusual. Of course the quakes are associated with fault lines. These might not be close to plate boundaries, but they exist. The quakes reveal the faults.
3. Animal die offs are not rare. About the only ones that make the papers on a regular basis are whale die offs.
4. Ozone "holes" have been detected for years. Nothing new there.
5. Nothing unusual happening witht he magnetosphere either.

I write about oddities

I agree. You are writing or making videos about small issues and it sounds like you like to misrepresent them as being somehow important or overwhelming.

In the first video i posted an article concerning a gravitational anomaly which has occured some 40 miles from me. I will visit that spot this weekend with some measuring devices and try to see for myself. This year alone we've had two cases of spontaneous human combustion in slovakia - do you have any idea just how rare that phenomenon is on a national, not global, scale?

Gravity does not spontaneously change. The gravitational field of the Earth is known quite well through satellite studies. Smaller areas are also mapped to study the rocks below the surface.

As far as SHC goes I simply do not believe the claims that intense energy erupts from humans. There is plenty of evidence that the wick accounts for the events.

The weather always changes. Hurricanes are slightly above average this year. Earthquake activity is normal. Volcanic activity is normal. The only thing increasing is flooding because of the actions of man on the environment: construction, deforestation, poor agricultural techniques, etc.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

There really isn't anything to explain is there? Weather, quakes, magnetosphere, and other natural events are not related.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I don't know where you've been living for the last two years but down here on Earth it's been quite interesting. And this year is just one slap after another.
Instead of just being contrary in your bullet points, please do as I have done and list viable and current sources which support your counter-claims.
Each and every one of them. At least three independent sources for each (remember all must be from within the last year)

Or if that fails, return to your former position:

Seriously though, I see a pattern, I presented it, it's up to you to either do your research and see the same and make your own conclusions and act accordingly, or to do your research and refute the claims and continue as though everything is hunky-dory. We're not related and as there are now 7 billion people on this planet I really have no personal or vested interest in whether or not you agree with my finidngs. I shall continue to try and find out just what will be the culmination of all of these anomalies.
I'm seriously leaning towards some sort of magnetic shift.
But as for no extreme weather.... man, that's just laughable.
On Sunday I go to check out the gravity anomaly.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

You have listed nothing to support these claims of yours - nothing.

Why don't you support these weird claims of yours. Show us that anything is different or unusual.

The burden is on you and so far you've done nothing but provide a quatrain from Nostradamus.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

But as for no extreme weather.... man, that's just laughable.

You are quite right to state that your claim of extreme weather is laughable. It is beyond laughable.

More tornadoes than ever before? Not even close.
More hurricanes than ever before? Not even close.
Harsher storms than before? Not even close.

To claim that there is extreme weather is certainly laughable.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
About all I see here is the pile up a lot of baloney claims in a huge pile and hope that someone thinks there must be something there just because of the piling on of a lot of baloney stories.

This is not the first of these throw a lot together and hope no one notices that these are all falsehoods or misrepresentations.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join