It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Yorkers rage over ‘Occupy Wall Street’ protestors

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Well, as Mr. Bloomberg will begin to start looking for better places to hide his Billions,
I would expect nothing less.

And lets face it people, How can a single human being justify the stacking of coins in their livingroom
up to the point of billions?

I would think that $50 million U.S. would be enough to not only never have to worry about economic concerns
again in a lifetime, but also enough that the next two generations of my offspring would not have those concerns either. Any further than that, you could end up with a psyco child that you have no control over.

Yet that psyco child will have control over your hard earned wealth.

I assume "The Billionaires" think they will live forever. They certainly act that way.

I guess even they are buying into a final scam.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
reply to post by jrmcleod

I call them filth because they are urinating and defecating wherever they see fit to do so. They verbally assault those walking past who are actually going to WORK without even knowing who they are abrading. Nothing but disrespect and a total lack of self respect.

This movement has lost its way already because they never had a focus. The union muscle is slowly taking over the movement one city at a time. Phase two will begin soon!! The clueless campers singing kumbaya won't know what to think when things start to get real.

I bet the vast majority of OWS protesters are respectful and do not defecate on door steps. The OWS is a cross section of society.. most people and protesters would not use someone's door as a bathroom.. but some do. Any environment where there are a lot of people will attract some unsavory characters. You are letting a small percent of rotten apples ruin the entire group of perfectly fine, and in my opinion, superb apples.

You're also doing the government a favor. Do you expect a call for large scale socio-economic changes to be clean and quick? No.. it's going to be messy and take time.. no matter what. You are doing what the media loves to do for distraction and bias-buidling.. grab onto the negatives and blow them out of proportion in comparison to the larger positives to be found.
edit on 10/21/2011 by Drezden because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

We're talking about permits to assemble. When permits are needed to excercise any of our Constitutional Rights, what is protecting us from backlog? There is no law stating that requests for permits to assemble must be addressed in a reasonable amount of time.

NO Permit is required to assemble ... just March ... even parades have to get a permit to march.
what makes OWS special?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
When I first started reading these reports, my BS meter was pinging like crazy. So is this propaganda, or are the protesters really that bad? As always, the truth is probably somewhere in the middle. People are prone to exaggeration, especially under the circumstances.

With so much at stake, possibly, I wouldn't put it past the media to make up stuff like this. I am not saying I think it is 100% lies, but I am suspicious.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
When I first started reading these reports, my BS meter was pinging like crazy. So is this propaganda, or are the protesters really that bad? As always, the truth is probably somewhere in the middle. People are prone to exaggeration, especially under the circumstances.

With so much at stake, possibly, I wouldn't put it past the media to make up stuff like this. I am not saying I think it is 100% lies, but I am suspicious.

This is NOTHING new the (folks we have to stop using the term MSM, in reality they are the controlled corporate media) controlled corporate media LIES and accepts the LIES of the elite masters they work for on a regular basis, since I am on ATS I don't think I have to recount the endless FABRICATIONS created by the media and their masters. All corporate controlled media is never to be trusted without alternative sources to corroborate an event first.

I have to chuckle but also watch with disgust when the CCM "embeds" itself with military forces, and claim they are impartial, objective, and truthful when reporting a story. Yet the American sheeple look on without condemnation and disbelief of that media...amazing because there are still a lot of Mericans that are asleep at the wheel and many more that are too dumbed down to care.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus

Heres a great story..................

Hessler -- who ironically is married to a banker -- arrived 12 days ago and planned to stay for a week, but changed her plans after cozying up to some like-minded radicals, including Rami Shamir, 30, a waiter at a French bistro in Cobble Hill, Brooklyn.

Hessler has spoken with her family -- husband Curtiss, 42; son Peyton, 17; and daughters Kennedy 15, Sullivan, 13, and Veda, 7 -- just three times since leaving them. “Friends are taking care of them,” she said.

The unemployed Long Island native compared her decision to abandon her family to Americans serving in the armed forces.

“Military people leave their families all the time, so why should I feel bad?” a defiant Hessler said. “I’m fighting for a better world.”

Florida banker's wife left family to join Wall Street protesters

Yeah,a better world............and the radical waiter...................

Not a BS story............

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave
post removed by staff

I'm glad that you have gone on record showing you have absolutely no idea how investments work.

If you don't want your money "stolen"...don't gamble with it.

Don't be mad at me for being smart with my money and not risking it in an attempt to get rich quick.

Personal responsibility...and a bit of intelligence....you should try it.
edit on Sat Oct 22 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Where's the poop?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

do you mean this guy?
pooper
or are you expecting city officials to publicize pictures?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The way I see it, the feces and urine is a whole lot easier and faster to clean up than the scum in Washington and the Banksters on Wall Street, so if the residents want their streets clean again, they can help the protesters complete their mission and then get their streets clean.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by Kali74

do you mean this guy?
pooper

One guy pooped on a police car (which I don't condone) how do we even know he's a protester? The NYPD are quite in the habit of carrying cameras around now, you would think that if they wanted to get New Yorkers mad at the Occupiers they would publish pictures of feces everywhere. But my guess is that people will go into the local businesses buy a bottle of water and take a bathroom break and that the media is being instructed to paint OWS in a negative light so that they can justifiably deny them their 1st Amendment rights.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Kali74

One guy pooped on a car, one guy raped a girl, one guy calls for the death of bankers, one guy is an idiot doing an interview, one guy this, one guy that, one guy...one guy...one guy.

When will all these "isolated" one guy incidents start to be recognized as being representative of the whole???

You can only use the "one guy" defense so many times before it loses it's meaning..."one guy" quickly becomes the definition of the whole.

As for the rest of your post...I don't deal with imaginary stories made up to justify ones cause backed up by zero facts.

Or Hey...maybe the guy is really an alien and on his planet toilets are in the shape of police cars. Why not????
edit on 22-10-2011 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kali74

Originally posted by Honor93
reply to post by Kali74

do you mean this guy?
pooper

One guy pooped on a police car (which I don't condone) how do we even know he's a protester? The NYPD are quite in the habit of carrying cameras around now, you would think that if they wanted to get New Yorkers mad at the Occupiers they would publish pictures of feces everywhere. But my guess is that people will go into the local businesses buy a bottle of water and take a bathroom break and that the media is being instructed to paint OWS in a negative light so that they can justifiably deny them their 1st Amendment rights.

i don't care if it was one guy who pooped on a flower, it is wrong.
how do you know he wasn't a protester ? (guess benefit of the doubt is one-sided eh?)

like i've said before, far be it from these "responsible" adults to provide a bucket for themselves, right?
they have gourmet meals but no kitty litter ?
they have computers and power source but no self governance or safety amongst the ranks?

they call themselves well-adjusted individuals ???
i sure don't see how

intentionally disgusting the public with images of vile acts is the job of MSM, not the PD

the msm painting the protesters in a negative light is totally expected to anyone paying attention.
the msm coverage isn't the problem and if you can't / don't / won't see that, i have a spare pair of glasses and i'd share

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

you ought to get a kick outta this ... this one guy ... actually gal
(says it better than i ever have)

WARNING - offensive language
Anger doesn't work as the basis of advocacy for a number of reasons. The first is the broad rule that it is better to be FOR something than against something. For example, we're not anti-prohibition, we're pro legalization, reformation, etc. Or we're not anti-abstinence, we're sex positive or whathaveyou. The idea is to form a movement based on substance as opposed to negatives. Other reasons are more dependent and I say them with the caveat that it is acceptable to get pissed off at someone on a personal level when they're being a dick or challenging your autonomy. But let's point out the obvious: when was the last time a politician changed their vote from you yelling at them? When was the last time you were attempting to rally support for your cause and did it through bitching about your opponents?
--- snip ---
The OWS thing is so large and so convoluted and so lacking in any substance that you could probably claim just about anything and find a protester to match your opinion. Want Marxist reform? You got it! Libertarian? Got that too! This protest is built upon contradiction. You can literally project anything you want onto it and technically be right. And this will happen any time you have a very large very fragmented group operating on consensus-ish-ness.

yes, the source is a blog
the blogger is an experienced activist
but, she understands, she has walked in those shoes and she isn't me

should anyone choose to read the full entry, beware, the language is strong.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
The left wants to hijack OWS. The right wants to destroy OWS. The media keeps posting what every Homeland Security and the police say about OWS. And nobody seems to understand whats going on.

Lets look at the NPR woman who was fired oh then she was rehired? Lisa Simeone.

www.nydailynews.com... tml

Seems she has her own group that keeps showing up with OWS and her bosses got confused as to who she was even ivovled with. Her group October 2011 Movement. They have the same goals but OWS does not want a leader. Her group October 2011 Movement has Chris Kennedy as a friend. They want to be a voice who leads OWS on the demands to our government. Oh and they are making lots of money asking for donations all over the world saying they are leading the protest. OWS itself has raised only around three hundred thousand.

And how about Forbes blame China. The call the series China connection. Thats allmost as funny as the South Parks blame Canada. Yes China has something to do with the probllems but our problem is a government and corporations in this country who created the China problem in the first place. China is as guilty as all the other countrys our government sells us out to. Should we start world war 3 and fight all the countries or fight our government and corporations who are doing it.

Occupy Wall Street's China Connection: Jennifer Ritter
www.forbes.com...

Occupy Wall Street's China Connection: "Lee"
www.forbes.com...

Occupy Wall Street's China Connection: Dianne Arnett
www.forbes.com...

Occupy Wall Street's China Connection: Meryl Hellring
www.forbes.com...

Occupy Wall Street's China Connection: Claudia Quene
www.forbes.com...

Occupy Wall Street's China Connection: "Rosie"
www.forbes.com...

Forbes that seems like a lot of effort to pass the blame. Are you scared and feel you really need to misdirect the blame to some one else?

And then you have Glenn Beck they want to kill you and drag you through the streets.
www.glennbeck.com...

Then you Fox News whos main attack is they are dirty (add name here).

The New York Post seems to want to create stories from the inside of rape,stealing,fighting and so on just to build division in the group.

One thing I have to say is if Occupy Wall Street is getting this much going on against it. They must trully be on to some thing good. The attackers above are all in the 1% and they are attacking the 99% who don't want to take it any more. The attacks prove the 1% are scared. They should be too!!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
It's pretty simple, the 1% need to remove themselves from positions of power immediately surrender their reins of control (to a delegation of caretakers choose by clean legitimate elections) and head off into the wilds of where ever they have their bunkers, most of them are in third world or developing nations, but a few are probably off of this earth. (not kidding!)

To the 1% that have caused so much grief, hardship, murder, and carnage, we bid thee good riddance.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Tell you what... If anyone pooped/pissed/caused a disturbance/Abuse on my door step then i am afraid i would remove them physically myself

Especially if any of this was in front of children.

Protest all you want. But dont disrespect hard working people who actually work to make a living and cannot afford to take time off to protest and whatnot.

Take the protests to where it really matters.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join