It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thugs beat 84-year-old man in cruel game of 'get the old geezer'...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

I read similar examples - most of the studies were based upon increased prostate cancer in black american males...I then read that at about age 30, this actually reverses and white males have MORE testosterone.

SO, if one can make the argument that the testosterone levels in black males at an early age is a reson for increased aggressive behavior, the same could be made for white men over 30 - strange how we aren't discussing that, just the other.

Based on this argument, we should be seeing a lot more aggressive behavior out of white males over the age of 30 than from African Americans of the same age. Is this a contributor to all of the white racist males over the age of thirty?

CJ

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by kozmo

Yes, it does. It shows I know what the word means and you don't. How you can extrapoltate anything else is on you. I am sorry you are ignorant to the fact. Now you know. And since you believe you can call black people spades and then explain it via some word definition web site is great. Go to a ghetto and start calling a spade a spade and then you will realize life is not a website. Sorry again if you are that ignorant.

What are these facts and truths you speak of? More blacks are arrested than whites and thus, your correlation? I wish sometimes I understood better the lives of those who live in a black and white world.

Here is a recent example - god forbid -of where a white cop made it his duty to falsely arrest and charge...wait for it...young black men! Must be all cops are racists - or so says my correlation.

A White Cop Makes Bogus Arrests of Blacks - Must be ALL cops are RACIST

CJ

It is obvious that I am attempting to debate with someone incapable of mobilizing more than a few brain cells at a time - my apologies. I'll simply recognize you as a simple-minded troll and treat you accordingly.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
any one remember long ago when they set fire to homeless people?
the cowerds just like to attack the weak.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

at the time white males have a higher rate it is more or less due to the fact the black males has dropped so much. at no time does it get close to that level. don't get me wrong, I'm not saying this is a detrimental black attribute, it does in fact have many benefits. in older males nowadays, men of all colors seek hormone treatment to get their edge back.

and for the record I do believe many social and racist factors put black youths at a disadvantage. I was just addressing the person that said t-rone is no different. it is infact different, and can play a role in the big picture.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Nice retort. I'd rather be a troll than a raging black-hater. Now go strap on your gun because you are so tough. Classic really. Racists who then go on to discuss what gun they will use on said bad guys. Do you know the meaning of the word
obtuse?

Have a nice, racist, bitter at the world day. It is people like you who give the 2nd amendment a bad name.

CJ

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

No doubt you are correct. The kids who are beating an old man up are not the kids who are going to after school programs. They are not going to school.

I work at an inner city soup kitchen twice a week and take my 4 young kids. We have a great time and look forward to it. We all have friends there, both in the folks who work there as well as those who come for the food. We see a couple of them socially, I've recruited kids to play on teams I coach. What are these folks doing? Everything they possibly do to get out of there. The population of functional families in those inner cities drops every year and ultimately they will become isolated war zones that are contained by the police. We're already there in many neighborhoods in many cities, but it is going to become generally accepted that those areas are beyond repair. Efforts should be made to get functioning folks out, not in rehabilitating those communities. They are too far gone.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha

This is getting amazingly obvious. Yes, we all remember how WHITE teens beat homeless people.

Criminologists call these wilding sprees "sport killing," -- largely middle-class teens, with no criminal records, assaulting the homeless with bats, golf clubs, paintball guns.

Thus, again, according to the logic of the day - ALL white kids are murdrers. Better get your guns ready.

White kids like to kill homeless people

white kids beat homeless people because they are homeless

Guess what? They

are white.

CJ

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

I think I hear your mom calling you for lunch!

I loved the childish temper-tantrum, by the way. Cute! This is what happens when a person knows they've been exposed and defeated on every front.

You've failed at disputing the facts I presented and also failed at "proving" any "racism" in me. Have a nice day

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

It would be nice if you actually presented something called "facts". Then again, racists rarely have any actual rationale - just their "version" of it. Do you want to mention your gun again?

CJ

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha

This is getting amazingly obvious. Yes, we all remember how WHITE teens beat homeless people.

Criminologists call these wilding sprees "sport killing," -- largely middle-class teens, with no criminal records, assaulting the homeless with bats, golf clubs, paintball guns.

Thus, again, according to the logic of the day - ALL white kids are murdrers. Better get your guns ready.

White kids like to kill homeless people

white kids beat homeless people because they are homeless

Guess what? They

are white.

CJ

You're drowning, so I'll throw you a brick!

You can post all of the links to white people doing bad things - we all know that EVERY race has their share of bad seeds. BUT... you continue to fail to defeat the general premise, which has been supported by FACTUAL data provided by the government agencies in charge of maintaining such records. Your continued flailing about makes you look, well... foolish!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dolphinfan

bro,my sincere condolences,the dolphins are dead,

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by kozmo
For the ignorant amongst us that believe that vioent crime rates are equal between blacks and whites... feast your denying eyes on this:

Now check this out: Violent Crime By Race - Paying special attention to this:

•By the end of the century, nearly 30 percent of the largest U.S. cities had black homicide arrests rates that were more than 10 times higher than white rates.

Or consider this:

According to Bureau of Justice statistics, between 1976 and 2005, blacks, while 13 percent of the population, committed over 52 percent of the nation’s homicides and were 46 percent of the homicide victims. Ninety-four percent of black homicide victims had a black person as their murderer.
Source

So, can we now dispense of the ignorance and politically correct bullcrap and get on to finding a solution. After all, a spade IS a spade - let's acknowledge that for once!

Hey Colorado... READ ABOVE - these are called FACTS!!! FACTS that I presented on a previous page.
edit on 21-10-2011 by kozmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

As per your statement, if GOVERMENT STUDIES show it to be true, it must! Why do you post on ATS? The goverment is ALWAYS right! Of course, let me guess, it depends on what issue it is - when it comes to the black guy in office messing with your guns, they are wrong. Well, the gov't study said if there weren't any guns in households there would be less accidents. Time to take away your guns because the source is infallible!

I for one am not that naive to believe everything my government tells me. You are.

CJ

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Then the media is lying too and your links are INVALID.

Oh well, back to square one.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

reply to post by kozmo

As per your statement, if GOVERMENT STUDIES show it to be true, it must! Why do you post on ATS? The goverment is ALWAYS right! Of course, let me guess, it depends on what issue it is - when it comes to the black guy in office messing with your guns, they are wrong. Well, the gov't study said if there weren't any guns in households there would be less accidents. Time to take away your guns because the source is infallible!

I for one am not that naive to believe everything my government tells me. You are.

CJ

Are you always this childish, thrashing about? Are you familiar with something called the scientific method? Are you familiar with statistical analysis? Are you familiar with validity and reliability methods of reporting relative to said statistics? Of course you are not! I, however, AM!

Again, you have only succeeded in demonstrating a non sequitur, a hasty generalization, an ad hominem and several other fallcious arguments in a short statement. You are an AMAZING example of irrational thinking.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
"There was nothing I hated more than to see a filthy old drunkie, a-howling away at the filthy songs of his fathers and going blurp blurp in between as if it were a filthy old orchestra in his stinking rotten guts. I could never stand to see anyone like that, especially when they were old like this one was."

Is it the NEW media that is causing kids to go out and beat old people or is it the BLACK media?

A Clockwork Orange was a pretty violent movie for its time, but is it because it had WHITE men as its protagonist villains that it did not make people want to go out and commit similar acts as much as BLACK media tends to make kids do?

Its really something that needs to be looked at.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

no matter what facts you present,this guy (colorado)will still put " " around the word facts.you cant win,but good try,now keep ramming your head agaisnt the wall.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

Black, white, yellow, I don't care if it was little green men. They should be exterminated and their corpses fed to the rats.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by kozmo

Again, you have only succeeded in demonstrating a non sequitur, a hasty generalization, an ad hominem and several other fallcious arguments in a short statement. You are an AMAZING example of irrational thinking.

This coming from the guy that basis his racism upon one govermental study.

CJ

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by TreadUpon

hmmmm, Philly .... group attack on single person, game tactics ---> as a PA native, without any second thought ... that'd be black perpetrators against one old white guy ---> off to the story which already disgusts me.

wow, just plain wow ... things really haven't changed, have they?
this is not surprising in the least. i am not shocked.
my sincerest condolences to the victim, i hope he heals and walks another day.
he should at the very least, carry a taser or a walking stick (spiked preferably) or a companion.

after reading pages of posts, i have to contribute this ...
if you are not native to the area, (even the state) then you cannot understand so quit pretending you do.
this is a racial crime ... not just a bunch of "thugs" ... and, as usual the story doesn't even mention the "hate crime" aspect evidently clear by the acts reported. (also, not surprising)

before anyone accuses me of being a racist ... read this first and let's see if you think the black Mayor is ALSO racist ... shall we?

Flash Mobs In The City Of Brotherly Love

In Philadelphia, Mayor Michael Nutter tongue lashed young black men, calling them an embarrassment to their race.
story + video

i'm not a fan of the source but i listened to the Mayor from the pulpit and all i can say is ... GOoooooo McNutter ... u'da man

In the area known as Philly, problems such as these are not just "statistics", it's life.
In the state of PA, ppl know the truth ... no specific racial implications needed.
In the world, you are not likely to find many (but there are a few) cities or states with equal problems spurred by racial divisions.

shame on you folks for politicizing the suffering endured by an 84yr old man
(regardless the skin color of either)
it is my hope that one day we'll be willing to see past the politics so we can visualize a solution.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join