It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thugs beat 84-year-old man in cruel game of 'get the old geezer'...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Philly: Before you go to the link, take a guess who is assaulting whom. Then tell me how shocked you are.

Starting a New Thread?...Look Here First

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count.
Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread.
If you feel inclined to make the board aware of news, current events,
or important information from other sites;
*please post one or two paragraphs,
*a link to the entire story,
*AND your opinion, twist or take on the news item,
as a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on Fri Oct 21 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

edit on Sun Oct 23 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because:

The END of Hate Speech, subtle or otherwise, on ATS

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
If I were that old gentleman, the next time I went for a walk in the park, I would be packing a pistol, fully loaded.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by TreadUpon

Me and my freinds would play "get the ol geezer" til the streetlights came on! What red blooded american DOESNT enjoy a good ol game of checkers, hide and go seek, and get the ol geezer?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Imagine the out-cry if it had been four white punks beating an old black man...The sky would be falling.

I would track these punks down and force them to do a couple years of "heavy labor" chained at the ankles, breaking big granite rocks into little granite rocks with sledge hammers, from sun up till sun down, seven days a week in sun,snow and rain and i would feed them only water and bread with no butter two times a day.All in full view of a beach filled with normal and free people,or an expressway with normal and free people continuously driving by them.Thats what i would consider a brutal and just punishment...
edit on 20-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

I sincerely hope that the gentleman has several burly sons or grandsons who can teach these cowards a thing or two,absolutely sickening.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TreadUpon
Philly: Before you go to the link, take a guess who is assaulting whom. Then tell me how shocked you are.

Are you trying to say that white kids would never do such a thing?

Their race has nothing to do with why they did it... The only thing shocking is that people still seem to have issues with race, in this day and age.

Crimes like this are done by people from all races, religions genders, sexual orientations and more....

This time it happened and the criminals were black....

Other times it has happened and they were white... Both times you should be equally disgusted, like I am.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I swear, it's not only the bankers who are going to cop it, but the low life scumbags in society also.

Recently here, an old lady in a wheel chair who was having lunch in park - and she has brittle bone disease no less - was attacked by 4 losers who stole her money after befriending her...

Wheelchair-bound woman attacked

An elderly 89 year old man is in critical condition after being set on by 4 violent scumbags who broke into his home.

89yo man bashed in Dianella home invasion

Pedophiles are being given weak sentences for ruining the lives of children over a 15-20 year period... etc.etc

Pedophile, 65, jailed for country boarding hostel sex offences

I am sick to my back teeth, and I tell you I don't leave my house empty handed... I do not trust anyone who I do not know, and I will make sure if I see any one in the position that these people find themselves, I will intervene...

God damn right I will, The cops do SFA and the courts do nothing but send them to kiddie criminal camp or give them a soft sentence because .. god knows why..

Just on the front page recently, was a report that the cops are now aware of gangs of these miscreants who organise via mobile phone to meet at certain train stations, then split up into groups of 4-5 and target people at night.

Teenage crime gangs caught in police blitz

ONLY NOW???? FFS.. I could have told them that bloody 15 years ago. Weak ... And as the Police Commisioner has just said, in a courageous public statement, it's largely indigenous youth.

And you get the train home on any friday/saturday night, you see it happen right before your eyes, but as I am fully aware, to go at a group of them one to many, you end up with two black eyes, broken nose, fat lip and knocked out. And these scumbags have rule of the night.

The one time I did vacate a cretin from a train, I was sneered at for being a racist because I couldn't have just tolerated it or moved him to another carriage - What, to hound and abuse and attack people on the next carriage, as long as it's away from you, hey liberal left wing green left wanker! Unbelievable.

Gah, I read the paper and I get so angry....

I cannot even protect myself, because it's illegal.. I have to either fight fair and square, fisty cuffs style, with up to 15 people, or I get arrested.

This world is sick, doomed, and unless people do more than complain, it's over... and as I say, I dont go out empty handed, I don't care what the law says.. I am proactive in my ventures even to the shops... and I know damn well, I would intervene. The sickness of doing nothing would absolutely destroy me in this time of my life.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

So ignoring disproportionate crime statistics should be the norm, and ignore that there is a problem.

Nah...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Their race has nothing to do with why they did it... The only thing shocking is that people still seem to have issues with race, in this day and age.

Their race has nothing to do with it...thats correct...It's the double standard public reaction that is the issue.

When an old white guy is beaten by blacks...The story will just casually drift out of the headlines...

But when an old black man is beaten by whites...The story will explode across the headlines and will be used to fan the flames of racial hatred

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Those boys better know that one day, THEY will be old men, and karma can be a bi*ch. God bless that poor man. I hope he can enjoy his walks in peace from now on.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I somehow predicted that is was black kids and somehow I'm correct. I blame gansta black culture shown in media around the world. That crap isn't real, but these idiot kids aspire to it.
edit on 21-10-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by 547000

You would be wrong....and that is a very racist statement. There are just as many white "gangstas" as black.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
I somehow predicted that is was black kids and somehow I'm correct. I blame gansta black culture shown in media around the world. That crap isn't real, but these idiot kids aspire to it.

And "who" owns the media that is feeding and spreading this ganstah image to everyone?...I know.
edit on 21-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:36 AM
link   

edit on 21-10-2011 by TreadUpon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat
You would be wrong....and that is a very racist statement. There are just as many white "gangstas" as black.

What's he wrong about?

I somehow predicted that is was black kids and somehow I'm correct. (check)

I blame gansta black culture shown in media around the world. (this?)

That crap isn't real, but these idiot kids aspire to it. (check)

And no, there aren't "just as many" white gangstas as black. No lack of wannabes though.
edit on 21-10-2011 by TreadUpon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I don't know what disgusts me more, the crime or the racist spin of the OP. Where is your scientific evidence that blacks are more violent than whites? What is different about their brains, brain chemistry, testosterone levels or physiology in general? Nothing? Skin color is all?

Gosh, deny ignorance right? Disproportionate numbers are a direct reflection of a disproportionate amount of blacks in poverty. Compare some numbers of ethnic groups (including whites) that commit these type of thuggish crimes. Then compare those numbers to people in those ethnic groups under the age of 25 that are below the poverty line. You will find correlation. That is unless you'd rather keep eating the propaganda that helps keep us divided and unless you prefer to be a racist pig.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

How is it racist? In my head I predicted it and it turned out to be true. It's only politically incorrect, but most youth violence stories involve minority kids. Am I supposed to ignore reality because it is politically incorrect? I didn't blame the kids, but the media they are bombarded by.
edit on 21-10-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I meant it's wrong to insinuate that because it is a violent crime, that the perps must be black. In this case it is true, but I was commenting on the way he said it. We had something similar happen where I live, and it was a group of white kids who jumped a black kid and beat him beyond recognition. So it's not just black kids, and that's what I meant by "wrong"....kids in general are more violent today, but not limited to any particular race.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
How come its wrong to assume its black kids doing this sort of stuff, when most of this sort of stuff that I've seen is black kids doing it ?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join