It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is something new trying to enter our lives?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ledzeppelin489
Wait, are we talking about Romania? Or just the world in general? Because I don't feel crap, life is pretty good.

It's the end of the world as we know it. And I feel fine.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgs can you tell us more about this time compression?

Am very interested to know more thanks mate

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Exactly what you'd expexct from a race of beings on the verge of an apocalypse. No you're not unique in your perceptions, all the 'sensitive' people I know are making similar observations. My advice to you is to make preparations to protect yourself and your family.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
- thank you for the post Shansen

and hi to all of you - been reading ATS for years, decided to sign up now

.. i was so surprised to read your post , coming from Romania ;
and touching upon the same topics, as what i wondered since i was a kid.
( i ll try be to the point okay, please bear with me)

.. i m dutch, and since a kid involved in 'humanitarian aid' to your country, at smaller scale
(because it was very difficult to get permission for that), to hospitals, (church) communities, etc.
Especially during the 80's, the difference between the East and the West was massive; like another
continent. The west ended after Vienna - as did the highway. And the sphere in the atmosphere started
to change, after every further mile, almost tangible. When a teen, i got a girlfriend there, and went alone, also.
Than came that ugly border - a deserted place, no tourists, no traffic, and harsh officials, who treated you
like you d be the lowest of species - always 'wanting something in return' in exchange for not causing trouble.

- than, upon entering the country, everything was grey... the buildings were, the people were.. and the
opressive sphere was permeating everything. The people had like a 6th sense: i never understood, hów
on earth they could always see, that i was from the West - even i was dressed ordinairy - untill once
someone explained " that is because you are walking straight up, and are watching so frank and open
around you"

I tried to find out, whát was this 'difference in spheres ', between my own country and overthere, but could
not name it - only that it was due to the Sphere, that people from the west and the east did not understand
eachother - but only superficial. The mindset was too different. i ve seen conversations between westerns
and locals, in what both sides thóught they agreed on the same - but both interpreted the same words totally different. I was baffled.. and it d be hilarious - if it werent so tragic.
Maybe a sociolog would consider that this is caused by cultural differences...history..etc ; all true - but
it was the Sphere, itself, that seemed 'to be alive', breathing, commanding, pushing the people into a certain
form of behaving and thinking.

I was living there, when something changed to the Sphere:
the moment, when the European Flag was entering Romania. (2002?)
..it was a disaster. I felt it. Whatever hardship the people had overcome: this Flag, and the Sphere that flag
represented, would kill them - their unity, their hope, culture, everything. And it DID.

and, just as you said, i can go to places where i ve been backthan - but it is like they are drained,
pale, surreal, lifeless; i d desire, they would speak again, like they used to - but they dont.
Many people have adapted 'consumerism' in such a way that they got superficial par excellence, now.
...all caused by that (new) Sphere.

point here -
this is a 'battle' of Spheres, who reign countries. Spengler noticed already, that " a culture is a
Lebewesen ", a living thing, permeating that countries people, minds and hearts.
...and right now, as you posted ( and others in response to that) , there is anóther Sphere looming up
on us - and its a very evil one, but posing as 'good'

thanks for reading
Lone

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Very nice thread, i feel it too but you never know, just do what you need to do, what you want to do, the best way possible, thats all we can do.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius

Originally posted by ValentineWiggin
Great post, I feel this too. I have been noticing a lot of differences in my interactions with people lately. There is this feeling hanging over as if we are just waiting for the other shoe to drop. Thanks for sharing

I haven't personally noticed this too much with people in my day-to-day (perhaps it's a general thing or based on psychic volume so smaller towns are somewhat insulated?), but I feel it in my bones and just looking at the movements in the world, it seems obvious. To me, anyway. Like a pressure cooker of sorts.

Love Ender's Game, BTW. Take care.

Ender's Game - great trilogy. Still waiting for the movie series. Instead we get crap like Twilight...

OP, I agree. Here in the US, I believe there is a large segment of the population that has a vision of what should happen, and if it doesn't, something will happen. I am hoping that enough of the general population realizes it also and makes it so. Otherwise, a lot of the ruling class here might end up like the Ceausescus.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Hey, i'm from Romania too, and i feel it too, and have been feeling it for about 7 months now, i am expecting something to happen in the near future - 2-3 months and based on some information i've got from some shady figures i heard some people are planing for some changes here.

I can't wait, i'm tired of being struck down by a corrupt government that is only interested in making rich people richer and poor people poorer.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Avoiceinthewilderness

I understand. Thank You

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   
I agree with all of you on here. For a while now (whether its just in my own mind), I have felt that something is happening and that perhaps we are in an important time of our history. Things feel different (not that I have much experience of the past to compare it to) and I truly feel that something is going to happen soon, something that we cant even comprehend, though some of us on this forum surely can.

Maybe, all this stuff going on with changes in the environment, economies etc are tied to to all the 2012 hype. Maybe not, but also with all this recent UFO activity, is that somehow connected to all this?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Hi OP!

I'm from Hungary and im very happy to see others from this part of the world.

I can't really add anything more to this thread. But i also think a lot about this "bubble" and what will happen when it pops out. I try to think very positive but im really afraid something will go wrong.

For those who arent live in central europe. Politicians did a very good job in make nations hate each other. For example there is a party in my country which gain votes by promoting racist thoughts and blaming immingrants and other countries for everything. This is the second most popular party. They also want to reclaim territories which we lost after the second world war. There is a big chunk of this territory which is now part of Romania.

Because of this there are many people who hate romanians. These parties exist in every country in this region and they have become very popular recently. Im really afraid that they (parties) will use the coming changes grab the power and start ethnic war between nations.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
What age is the majority of people here?
I feel that something has to change but I do not see this be reflected to older people. They go to work everyday, do the same things and have the same routine without questioning anything else. And then I am feeling impatient and that gets me down.

I have also been reading the chanellings etc...but they do not give an exact date or something. They say that the energy is changing and they have been saying that since 2008.

But what if nothing going to happen at all? How are you going to feel afterwards?

Maybe I am starting to think that I shouldn't have been awaken at all.

edit on 21-10-2011 by kapodistrias because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
reply to post by shansen

What a well written post! You are not alone friend. Since I was a child I have had an 'itch I cannot scratch'. A feeling that something is going to happen like you described.

It is what led me to study the paranormal and guided me to sites like this. I just hope when 'it' happens its for the better.
edit on 21/10/2011 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Thank you so much for this thread. I myself have thought about posting on this exact subject. I am attempting to read through each and every post here, but wanted to post my experiences while I have the time.
To begin with I am in the US, born and raised here, and in fact I have never been able to venture out into the world beyond our country. My entire life I have lived in an area of very conservative views... a land that many call "The Bible Belt".
I have "felt" this energy for my entire 32 years. As a child I "knew" something was coming and as an adolescent began questioning the system that everyone around me claimed to be "truth". I saw how they were all so blindly following what they were being told... by their preachers, by their televisions, and by their government. I have always questioned, and I spent most of my life hiding what I felt for fear of persecution by those in my day to day life.
I began to feel this "awakening" or "change" in the world around me a few years ago. And watching the world this year especially has been amazing. Finally they are feeling it too! I am in a very public profession, and for about the last 6 months or so, I have seen an amazing change in the way people are seeing and feeling things. Most have no idea how to describe it. I have been able to speak openly about my ideas and feelings for the first time without fear. Many who would have been closed to these thoughts are actually listening. And not only are they listening, but they are thinking for themselves.
I have lost all patience with this as well. Whatever is happening is coming so close, I can feel it, and I am so ready for it. I have caught myself almost begging for whatever it is to finally arrive.
On that note, I will stop, because I now find myself lacking the words to describe exactly what it is I am feeling.
Thank you again for your post...the OP as well as all of you who have added your own stories. It's wonderful to know I am not alone in this.
Peace and Love to you all

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
It is nature that is calling us. Nature is calling back the old friend who it had lost many many years ago. Do not resist the pull in favour of a day infront of the TV or computer, just let nature take your hand and see where you end up, you will be surprised.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
The Arkansas swarm of Earthquakes last year sent the alarm bells ringing. The day the Japan Quake happened is literally the day my life changed......I have no idea why, but the morning I heard about it I was upstairs getting my son up for school, heard it on the TV and came running down the stairs saying..."the Earth has had it. We better prepare for what will come our way".

I have no idea why that particular event freaked me out to the point of saying and thinking that but it did. I joined ATS after lurking for a few months and began to talk to others about Earthquakes and today I have learned a lot about a subject I never researched before, however fascinated, just never took the time to go in depths with geology/Earth Science. My favorite subject in school was science and geology....go figure.

It's all confusing, trying to put your finger on ....what will happen next but I think we are all becoming more aware of what is "really going on" and that in and of itself is really strange.

Tptb seem to be doing everything out of greed and one has to wonder WHY they do not SEE what they are doing is actually leading man kind to extinction. Fracking, wars, injecting waste into the Earth, Atom Smasher (LHC and the like) and then when you hear the governments may be able to manipulate climate you have to wonder what else can they do and are doing that we don't know about. There is no trust AT ALL!

We are like robots to a system none of us like or want. BUT...we keep on going to work and making our boss's and government more money to waste and spend on our demise. Its unsettling to think about how crazy these people in charge really are.

What will it take to change for the better? Every single person rising up is what I think and I also think it will never happen because there are still too many people who do not "get it".

Will a change in the collective help our Earth? Possibly.

To sum it all up.... you are not alone....many of us feel something is definitely in the air.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Very interesting topic, its like a collective mind starting to sync between all of us.

Let’s see now.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
I have no clue what is in the cards for humanity but I will say this, I have seen threads like this since i've joined ats back in 2009. Some write it as a spiritual awakening some as a revolution on the way. But I have seen little to no tangible change in the general public.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
It is the spirit of man sensing the spirit of men while at the same time it is feeling the Spirit of God moving in those that have the Spirit of God.

those with the Spirit of God they remain calm, happy but yet alert.

But those without the Spirit of God they can only feel the spirit of men and creates tension, uncertainty, concentrated aggression waiting to be released. But for what they have no idea but when it finally goes they will all file in line and go with the flow and find themselves right where they would never have thought but unable to even get themselves out of the situation they have gotten into. and when they do try to to get themselves out of it the anger, hatred and aggression will swell up inside and cause them to do things they would never have thought themselves capable of doing.

In the end they fail and fall and the birds and the beasts of the land shall feast upon their flesh and their bones will lay about for many years before ever seeing a burial plot.

What is it you are feeling is the end of the world of man as we know it.

edit on 21-10-2011 by ChesterJohn because: Revelation 19

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Hi all, really remarkable how many are picking up on "this". For me "this" means a rise in our consciousness, time acceleration and "more light" being shed on our lives. To me it's a good thing, and very welcome to many.

...."it's the beginning of the END, the Eternal Now Dawning"...
lunarkid.wordpress.com...

Shine a light, fj

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
To those who feel "it". You know it although you may not know what it is. To those who don't, it's not really something that can be explained without sounding like a nut.

I never felt the intense feelings as a child, although I knew we were all here for a reason. It's only in my adolescence that I began to feel "it" and it has grown ever since then, especially in the last year for me.

This may sound corny but my "spidey" sense is tingling, just telling me to be as prepared as possible. I think something is about to go down, something that will change the world forever.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join