It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is something new trying to enter our lives?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by shansen

Harness it and use it to commit yourself to a true and good direction.

Use it to heighten your sense of survival and preparedness.

It's in our DNA to have a collective aura of thought/feeleng I believe.

Only for those that are "close" enough or "similar" enough triggers it IMO.

Use it: go to the shooting range, focus, excercise it, embrace it.

USE THE FORCE LUKE (had to say it)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
we are on species, one heart, one love. We are the 100th monkey.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Hello all,

My awakening began with the earthquake that started in Virginia, USA and was felt everywhere on the east coast. I am somewhat psychic in that sometimes I know when thing happen etc. When the earthquake hit us, it felt weird because I never felt an earthquake before. Minutes afterward, I felt nauseous when I left my building the next day. I realized that I was feeling the earth move when most others couldn't. That sensation has come and gone several times. However, it kicked my senses up a notch.

Since the earthquake, I noticed there has been a change in the frequency or magnetosphere in that I would get a pressure in my head in a certain spot and sometimes a pain in my head which is not a typical headache. I have felt this more and more each day with different strengths. Now I felt something even more strange. I would feel this sensation and then it would move through me. This is hard to explain. But it feels like sometimes that someone had say a beam of energy and passed that beam slowly through me.

Once I even felt that I lost my sense of direction. I knew I was driving a certain way and my mind and body was saying I was going a different way. That was extremely weird since I have a very good sense of direction. This sensation lasted for about 10 minutes and it was over.

During all this time I became more religious and was given more of a sight of what will or could happen. I have a vision, not dream, of something hitting the planet, I saw a mushroom cloud that was all white, later I saw multiple meteor like things raining down on the earth.

Whatever that is going to happen at first will be bad. That is why I have stocked up on food, water, guns and ammo. Later, I believe there will be a battle for your soul. Only through Jesus will you enter the gates of heaven. In our USA, I believe that a chip will be placed under our skin in the hand or arm which will eventually be the sign of the antichrist.

No one should go into any camps if they can help it. First, they will help you and secondly they gotcha.

I don't like all the protests happening everywhere even world wide. All it takes is a few people in each of those areas to set something off and then we will have martial law.

So take it for what you will. Prepare both mentally, physically, and spiritually.
God Bless The World

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by shansen

Interesting Post ...

Seeing in Fact that you are living in One of the Most Spiritual Land of the Supernatural

Romania and eastern to the Country called Hungry another Place of The Supernatural and Paranormal

ALSO .. Having These People in your country That are Also Fined Tuned in the Spirit World the en.wikipedia.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Romani People AKA Gypsy's

I can see why

Legends around Romania and what surrounds East of it mostly Hungary..

You Know Werewolf's Loup Garou
Vampires Witches Shamans Etc...

The Most Famous claimed Undead of Romania by a Book Written by Bram Stoker en.wikipedia.org..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">Vlad Tepes the Dracul AKA Dracula

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by HexagonSun
Have you noticed that it's harder to lie these days? People are definitely becoming connected. Even past lies are being exposed as though they're leaking out of history. Truth is powerful and unstoppable.

Also, when I'm doing a two man Job at work, it's like the other person I'm working with is synchronized with my brain. Sounds weird, I know, but we don't have to talk at all.

I can read the minds of almost all my family and a few of my employees.

No Lie.

It's is almost scary, I can begin speaking to them of exactly what they're thinking.
Not END their sentence, START the conversation of what they were thinking....

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
and that is why i found ATS ..... it's some kind of ... earth change. awakening. spiritual awareness. everyone has a different name for it. but yes, something is happening. and is going to happen.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by shansen

Good post, shansen, as can be seen by all of the stars and flags! I too can feel the changes happening within myself, and so can the other adult members of my family. We all tend to think it is a DNA upgrade. We are being readied to Ascend to a Higher Level of Intelligence and Spiritual Essence. My advice? Just let it happen, friend. Those who will tell you it's all in your head? Well, they are not yet ready to Ascend. Many millions will not make it, that is a fact. Only those with open minds, open hearts, and those who have accumulated much knowledge will be ready. The rest will be recycled into new soul material.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by shansen

Although I think that the actual chances of something big happening on the 28th of October 2011 is pretty minute, I do think a lot of people are thinking about this the wrong way. Just because there is a sense of change in the air combined with forboding, it doesn't necessarily mean that the change will be bad, if it occurs at all. In fact, I have two theories on what this "change" might be.

But before I go into that, I would like to say a little about myself, just so that my opinion will hopefully seem to have at least some credibility. I'm a 19 year old college student who is studying Software Engineering and Business. I am an entreprenuer on the side and I plan to make a living on the internet by running a successful website, which I naturally won't go into the details of here. I have taken about 5 or 6 IQ tests in recent times and my average score was about 165, so I like to think I have at least some intelligence.

Now, back to my two theories. The first is a very negative one, which is probably unlikely but it is one of the few conceivable ways that humanity can cease to exist (aside from the sun exploding or the universe collapsing), as the Mayan calander would have us believe. To put it simply, Nuclear warfare. For whatever reason and from whatever country, a nuclear weapon will cause unparalleled loss of life as well as after affects that will forever change the fabric of human existence. "Nuclear winter", as it is refered to, will engulf the world like the ice age did and whipe out the vast majority of humans.

Of course this theory is highly unlikely to happen, but it is still a possibility. Which leads me to my second theory, which is hundreds, possibly thousands of times more probable. Although this theor may sound crazy, I have business associates which are close to perfecting this, a medication that prevents, or at least drastically reduces "ageing". Although I can't give you the exact scientific theory behind it, I have reason to believe that prodotypes have worked so far and haven't been released to the general public yet. If this kind of medication is used wisely, it gives humanity far more options and could potentially be the start of humanities greatest evolutionary step of eventually becoming the "perfect being" or "God". Once this has occured, there will of course be no need to evolve any further, and thus the Mayan calander ends.

So in conclusion, its my belief that this sense of "forboding" everyone is feeling is justified, although its not as bad as some may think. Immortality should be ultimately beneficial for society, however, it could also result in the eventual demise of humanity as we know it. I would love to hear feedback on my theories as well as the impacts you think immortality would have on society in general and how it would be managed and distributed.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I'm not convinced that the change that is appearing is a bad thing. I get the doom and gloom part, because it to is not just a opinion but it is also a possibility. I am leaning more towards a total change in the way we view life, eachother and what really matters. The hard part about the journey is going through the dark to get to light, but we all have to do it.
PLPL
edit on 21-10-2011 by Minori because: (no reason given)

It is also interesting to note that the Sun is going to shift into the sign Scorpio. This particular sign is known for relating to the life and death cycle, and also transformation. A little additional boost of renewal on the horizon.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
its a gravity of effects. our solar cycle is knowledge based on how far, and how close it comes to the center of the milky way. we've hit the pinnacle and are rearing back towards the center. if you look at it in history, we started moving further away once religion became world wide. now, we are back at the present spot but headed the other way. it was on an ancient alien episode, and it really makes you think.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Following your format...I am the Father of two Daughters, a Husband of 23 years and generally happy. I am also a computer professional and I'm (I've been told) very logical, intelligent and a bit nutty at times. I also feel "something" is coming. "Something" is going to happen. Its like waiting for the second shoe to drop and I've been feeling this way since about (but not really related to) 9-11.

Over the time since then, I have discovered how to be happy "in my own skin" and deal with the fact that there are things I can not control...like this feeling. So I'm waiting for the shoe. In my opinion, however, that feeling has changed a bit. I feel like everyone (including myself) are "beating a dead horse". Like we are going through the motions that won't matter in the days to come. Like what we are doing now is reactionary and won't change the future (for the most part).

Something IS coming. I have no idea what, but I feel it will be Earth (or at least Human) changing. But I don't have a feeling of dread. I believe it could be the best thing to ever happen...or the worst. But the one thing I feel, 100%, is that we have absolutely no control over "it" and really can't prepare for it. It will happen and we will have to deal with it then.

So as always...I will continue mowing forward and waiting to see this "event" unfold.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by shansen

star to you sir. i definatly agree along with every one else that something is coming, dont know what but its there. hard to explain

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I feel it. For me, it comes in waves with little breaks in between the waves. The breaks have been getting smaller and smaller though in the last few years! I definitely see it affecting everyone around me, whether they understand it or not. Every so often I try to explain it to someone in whatever way I think they're open to understanding.

However, I don't think it's negative. I don't think it's a portent of disasters or violence. I just think it feels INTENSE! It is STRONG and permeates me on all levels - physically, emotionally, mentally. And you can't fully put your finger on exactly what it IS and how it works.

I DO think that it can feel like a deep fear or dread at times. But other times it can feel like a beautiful, joyous feeling. To that end, I think it depends on what's going on inside US when it washes over us, and our own inner state, or ways of reacting will determine how we perceive this wave.

I think a lot of people become fearful when they feel it because it permeates down to such deep levels within us and carries a charge that we innately feel is so strong, that even if it's good, we can react with fear because we inherently feel this wave is affecting us to the core and threatens to change everything. I think that we feel this wave with parts of us that we are usually only subconsciously aware, AS WELL AS our entire conscious mind. In that way, we sense that THIS IS BIG!

But again, I think it comes down to us and our individual states as to how this wave affects us or manifests in us.

I notice that in the "break" periods, I usually feel much better than I did before each wave. So this wave seems to be making things better. It's just that DURING it, it feels intense, almost like a gigantic psychotherapy session where all factions of negativity within us are being purged. And when you hold on too tight to the things that we usually cling to, it makes it harder and scarier. But I DO see some people in a veritable rapture resulting from this wave, whether they know it or not. I think they're the ones who are going with the flow.

In a more esoteric sense, I see this "wave" as something that is washing over the entire planet, washing over humanity, and bringing us to a new level of awareness, a new level of consciousness. And like it or not, the wave continues with or without our consent. Sure, I think one of the possible consequences of this wave is disaster, violence and upheaval and destruction. But I also think one of the possible consequences is unity, a happiness we have never known before, and a fuller understanding of existence and creativity. And as I see it, we have already passed the cusp between these two consequences, and are residing in the more positive one.

I agree with the other person who said that Occupy Wall Street is one of the manifestations of this wave. That's a good thing, as I see it. World events are mirroring this exactly. It doesn't mean the ride will not be rocky, but I do think we're on the better path.

Wow - I have to add this after I already posted this: when I finished typing this post and hit "reply", I checked my email, and I got an email from one of those petition sites that emails me, and THIS is the first paragraph:

"Something big is happening. From Tahrir Square to Wall St., from staggeringly brave Avaaz citizen journalists in Syria to millions of citizens winning campaign after campaign online, democracy is stirring. Not the media-circus, corrupt, vote-every-4-years democracy of the past. Something much, much deeper. Deep within ourselves, we are realizing our own power to build the world we all dream of."
edit on 21-10-2011 by thebtheb because: Wanted to add something.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
OMG I'm so glad you posted this because I have been feeling this way for about a year now. I'm going to get a little religious for a moment to make a point so bear with me; in the 1980's I became a Christian and was so into Revelation; the end times; rapture; end of the world stuff. I read book after book on the subjects, however, over time, it all kind of faded away and I lived my life; went to school; started a career...etc. Well just about a year ago I started to get the feeling that I really should start researching this stuff again... Something was leading me down a path and I couldn't shut it off. That is when I started reading about the Mayans; the Hopi; Space Aliens and came to this fantastic site
; and also was led to the website called Share International. All of these things were spinning in my mind and I prayed for the ability to discern the truth from fiction. I agree with you my friend that SOMETHING BIG is coming. I have talked with friends and they all feel it too. I know there are a lot of people who are Atheists and who don't believe in God on ATS, but I believe that all the Mayan, Hopi, and other predictions all tie into Revelation as well, and yes something is going to happen very soon. I just pray for everyone to be right with God. God bless all who come across my response.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Sorry could not help myself!!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
First let me say I too feel 'something' is coming but like so many others I find it hard to describe. I have also considered my time on ATS to be a factor and to I point I think it is. I had a brief discussion with a good friend the other day (who is a non-ATS kind of guy) and even he feels something is coming so I don't think it is just us here (whew!). ATS has helped me 'see through' the many distractions in today's society and I have become much more aware of reality. I believe more and more people are experiencing the same 'awakening' and are learning (for example); main stream media only reports a single point of view and not neccesarily the truth, our civil liberties are being systematically taken away, our food and water supplies are being overtaken by policies of greed instead of human health etc. I could go on forver but since you're on ATS I think you get the point.

More and more I believe in our ancestors 'predictions'. The Mayan's for one were very likely in tune with 'nature' many, many times more than we are today. We have (as a species) taken a path to nowhere. Monetary systems, materialistic possessions, reality TV in no way allow us to evolve, in fact I think quite the opposite. I believe in a collective human conscience but most of us just reject the possibility outright. I think everyone has a so-called sixth sense but we lack the knowledge of how to use it.

As more people are 'awakened' and added to this collective conscienceness the faster things will change. It has been since the beginning of this year that I've started having this feeling and the last couple of weeks have seemed to intesify somewhat. What happens when we reach a 'critical mass' I can't say. I do think there will be conflict but will be between the awakened and the ones who won't/can't move on. Luckily the ones who are not awakened will be the ones that won't have anything to contribute to our evolution anyway.

How do I cope with these feelings? I purposely distract myself with typical everyday life. At the same time I try to prepare for what's coming but in many ways I still don't know how to. Some people take a survivalist approach and stock up on food and ammo. I think this will help some for the short term but is in no way a perfect tactic. We must be prepared for change in general, be prepared to adapt to whatever comes our way. Whether it be a physical change (economic collapse, conflict) or meta-physical (higher conscienceness) or both just be ready for anything.

S&F to OP

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Great post! I fully agree with you my friend. It feels like we are all on a run away train with no breaks. I keep trying to drag my feet to slow this feeling down... Only to find out it's not inside me and I have no control over these feelings. I really feel the earth is trying to tell us all something, and something big is looming on the horizion.

Most of the people around me can feel it too, but most don't understand what they are feeling. They just think it's all in there head. I have always been more sensitive to these sort of feelings. Was very depressed the months leading up to 9/11 and when it went down my girlfriend at the time couldn't even talk to me about it. Because my feelings I had prior to the attack scared her... LoL needless to say we didn't stay together.

I just want to say I hope everyone trys to stay level headed during these strange times. Take everything you hear in the news or from our so called leaders with a grain of salt... I feel they are going to use this to there own ends. A scared population is easily controled. I refuse to let the man behind the curten pull the wool over my eyes. Stay awake, stay vigilant. If we keep our heads up and stay connected im sure we can make it through this.

Take care friends!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Minori

What about that seventies song "stop children whats that sound? everbody look whats going down...." haha

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
reply to post by shansen

Yes! I see it too, and feel it myself. People are really keyed - sick ones are sicker, anxious ones are more anxious, the timid are hiding - and most everyone seems to be looking for a target. For what? Their building rage? Not sure.

Me - seems to vacillate between a touch of anxiety and a circus-tomorrow kind of excitement, a feeling of coming resolution. Might be that the outcome isn't yet determined?

Great thread. Thanks. S&F&

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nitro67

You mean this one

www.youtube.com...

This song fits even better.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join