It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is something new trying to enter our lives?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by shansen

Short answer - Yes.
I feel something different... it's almost... surreal. Sometimes I get feelings of "They don't know" even though I don't know exactly what I'm referring to. Some people have this look in their eyes as if they feel the same, but some people just seem to have no idea that anything can be different and they go on living their lives.

Btw, you speak well for non-native english

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   
An evil is descending on us. It is called the New World Order, it is going to be a time of death and destruction. I feel the same tension and impatience of waiting for it to happen. I feel that we will see strange things soon, the Bible calls this the lying signs and wonders that are coming, the grand end time deception. I feel as though we will soon be entering the 7 year tribulation a time of death, destruction, and evil. They won't sell it like that, they have plans for a deception and it will be a good one. I do look forward to the time after the 7 year tribulation when Jesus Christ takes over and there will be everlasting peace and righteousness.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by shansen

THANKYOU FOR YOUR POST.

WE HAVE BEEN MANIPULATED FOR A VERY VERY LONG TIME. THE MIND CONTROL THAT HAS BEEN PUT IN PLACE TO KEEP US FROM OUR STATE OF ONENESS HAS BEEN VERY THOROUGH AND EXTENSIVE AND MOST OF US DO NOT EVEN KNOW THAT IT HAS HAPPENED TO US.

THE PISCEAN AGE THAT IS NOW COMING TO ITS END HAS BOUGHT WITH IT AS HISTORY TELLS US, SOME VERY AWFUL THINGS, AND THAT ENERGY IS NOW COMING TO ITS END. THIS ENERGY I BELIEVE IS REPTILIAN IN ITS NATURE AND THERE IS A COLLECTIVE REPTILIAN ENERGY JUST AS THERE IS A DIVINE INFINTE ONENESS COLLECTIVE ENERGY. WE HAVE BEEN ALL DISTRACTED, SO THAT WE DON’T KNOW THAT THE ONE INFINTIE ENERGY IS OUR TRUE NATURE.

WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS? WELL IF WE ALL REMEMBERED OUR TRUE NATURE, THAT WE WERE INFINITE AND COULD CO--CREATE OUR OWN REALTIES, THEN WE WOULD NOT BE THE PERFECT UNDETECTED MIND CONTROLLED SLAVES TO THE SYSTEM WE ARE TODAY.

THERE IS SOMETHING SO MASSIVE ABOUT TO HAPPEN IT IS IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO FEEL IT. THOSE WHERE THE CONTROL IS SO EXTENSIVE AND THEY DO NOT REALISE THAT THE VIRTUAL REALITY THAT HAS BEEN CREATED FOR US TO LIVE IN IS NOT REAL, WILL FEEL LIKE IT COULD BE THE END OF THE WORLD. WE ARE SEEING MORE PEOPLE KILLING THEMSELVES AND THE VOLUME OF FEAR HAS BEEN TURNED RIGHT UP. PERFECT FOOD FOR THE OLD REPTILIAN BASED ENERGY THAT IT NEEDS TO FEED ON.

THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN DOING INNER WORK ON THEMSELVES, THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN DOING THE WORK TO RAISE THEIR VIBRATION SO THAT THEIR SOULS CAN INTEGRATE INTO THEIR BODY HAVE BEEN FEELING MORE WHAT HAS BEEN HAPPENING TO THEM AND HAVE BEEN DOWNLOADED INFORMATION TO THEM, GUIDING THEM SO THAT THEY ARE PREPARED FOR WHAT IS AHEAD.

SOME HAVE BEEN SHOWN THE PLANS THAT THE “ONE WORLD ORDER” HAS IN STORE FOR US, IF WE DO NOT WAKE UP AND CREATE A MOVEMENT A REVOLUTION TO OVER THROW THIS. WORDS WILL NOT DESCRIBE THE HORROR FOR THE SOULS OF US IF THIS ORDER IS PUT IN PLACE. THOSE THAT ARE STILL ASLEEP WILL NOT KNOW AND BE HAPPILY DISTRACTED BY THE FAKE REALITY , AND THE ILLUSION CLEVERLY BUILT IN PLACE TO MAKE US THINK AND FEEL THAT THIS IS LIFE, OH AND ITS NOT THAT BAD.

MOST WILL BE BUZZING AT SUCH A LOW FREQUENCY ANYWAY FROM THE MIND CONTROL TECHNIQUES THAT THEIR SOULS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO FULLY INTEGRATE INTO THE BODY ANYWAY TO HELP GUIDE AND ASSIST THEM. IF THEY ARE LUCKY THEY WILL HEAR A WHISPER OF IT TRYING TO GET THEM TO WAKE UP, BUT THE MIND CONTROL TECHNIQUES ARE CLEVER AND THEY HAVE HAD THIS PLAN IN PLACE FOR THOUSAND OF YEARS SO THEY ARE NOT WORRIED.

THESE TECHNIQUES INCLUDE, THE OBVIOUS ONES, FLOURIDE IN THE WATER, BLOCKING AND CALCYFING THE PINEAL GLAND SO THAT OUR GATE WAY FROM PHYSICAL TO SPIRITUAL WORLD IS BLOCKED UP.

HORMONES AND CHEMICALS IN OUR FOOD.
TELLING US WE NEED VACCINES THAT WE DON’T NEED.
CHEMTRAILS.

MORE OF THE META PHYSICAL ONES PEOPLE HAVE BEEN EXPERIENCING BUT TOO AFRAID TO SAY BECAUSE THEY FEEL THEY ARE GOING NUTS, ARE THAT THEY ARE BEING PROGRAMMED BY SOMETHING WHILE THEY ARE ASLEEP, THAT THEIR CHAKRAS AND PORTALS ARE BEING MANIPULATED. RINGING IN THE EARS AND VOICES IN THE HEAD THAT DON’T FEEL LIKE THEIR VOICE. SEEING BLACK HELICOPTORS, THE LIST IS ENDLESS AND IT HAS KEPT US ALL IN A STATE OF FEAR = CONTROL FOR SO LONG.

IN A NUTSHELL, THIS STORY HAS A HAPPY ENDING IF WE WAKE UP TO TRUTH NOW. NEW ENERGIES AND NEW FREQUENCIES ARE COMING IN AND THEY ARE HERE TO ASSIST AND HELP GUIDE US THROUGH INTO THE NEW AGE OF HARMONY AND PEACE.

THE DOWNSIDE IS, THERE IS AN ENERGY THAT DOES NOT WANT US TO REALISE THIS AND IS PULLING OUT ALL THE STOPS SO THAT WE DON’T WAKE UP TO TRUTH. WE HAVE TO ACT NOW AND RAISE OUR VIBRATION OF BODY AND MIND SO THAT SPIRIT CAN FULLY INTEGRATE. WAYS OF DOING THIS, OUR CLEAN FOODS, NO ALCOHOL, STOP WATCHING MINDLESS REALITY TV, MEDITATE, WRITE A JOURNAL SO YOU CAN OBSERVE YOUR THOUGHTS, AND CLEAR OUT OLD UNPROCESSED ENERGY. BREATHWORK, YOGA ETC

REMEMBER THEY WANT US TO STAY FEAR BASED THIS IS THEIR FOOD. WE HAVE TO RAISE TO THE HIGHER FREQUENCY OF INFINITE LOVE, THOSE THAT HAVE BEEN DOING THIS WORK ARE NOW ASSISTING THOSE GOING THROUGH THIS SHIFT, BECAUSE IT IS FRIGHTENING FOR SOME, AND MANY WONT HANDLE THE ENERGIES AND FEEL LIKE KILLING THEMSELVES. WE HAVE TO INTEGRATE SO WE CAN HELP THOSE AROUND US.

WE ALL KNOW ABOUT AGENDA 21 AND THEIR PLANS TO REDUCE THE POPULATION, AND I BELIEVE THAT IF WE DO NOT WAKE UP NOW AND TAKE OUR DIVINE RIGHT TO HAVE OUR TRUE BEINGS, LIVING FULLY IN OUR BODIES THEN THIS PLAN WILL BE CARRIED OUT AND IT WILL BE DEVASTATING. THIS IS A GREAT TIME TO BE LIVING IN BECAUSE WE ARE AT THE CUSP OF A NEW DAWNING, WE JUST HAVE TO FIGHT TO MOVE INTO THIS NEW AGE, SO THAT WE ARE FREE AND LIVING AS OUR CREATOR INTENDED US TO, WE DO NOT WANT TO BE AT THE MERCY OF AN ORDER THAT HAS SLAVERY CONTROL AND FEAR IN MIND FOR US. HOPE THIS HELPS AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR POST.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Beautifully written, Ive jumped out of airplanes myself, what a great feeling especially since i was doing it serving my country but anyhow there are nights especially while at work when it feels like things slow down, get real quiet and I feel something lurking in the shadows, almost like something heavy pushing down, I dont know if its my subconscious getting the best of me but I feel uneasy at times, could it be some lingering effects of PTSD, ive been deployed numerous times while I was on active duty but i feel its something much bigger, when I go outside, especially at night i feel like sounds are insulated and my ears become super aware, Know I sound crazy but I know what you are saying...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
WOW! ATS is starting to snowball. It's been not so stimulating her for months. Now two inspiring threads in a week.

Since October of 2008 I have felt as though I were standing on a pre-tsunami beach wondering where the water went. I have started to think that this is a just some sort of socio-nuerotic hogwash. MSM is nothing but lies anymore and the lunatic fringe has become routine and bothersome. How many blown endtime dates have we had in the past four years?

People are starting to figure out that politics and money are irrelevant control matrixes (sp). This still embryonic internet communication is changing the way people perceive the world. We are reprogramming ourselves through massive communications. We are asking the hard questions of "Why?" and "Why not?".

We are doing that, but we are not getting it 100% right. That's the evolution. That's the paradigm shift. The diversity of the stimulation and the accessible nature any and all information is changing everything.

We are finding out who the liars are. On both sides of the paradigm.
We are discerning the psychologically troubled amongst us.
We are seeing the light.
We are seeing the dark.
We are isolating ourselves and at the same time putting ourselves into the world.

We are subliminally generating a change in humanity's perception of the world. We are overriding fear with isolation and that for now is a good thing. We must muster the courage to take this change into the streets. We must relate to the physical world in the same way as we relate in the cyber world. We are involved in a phenomena and are not really aware of what it is all about, I mean, we're just blogging on the internet, right?

We are seeking a truth, we are seeking a spirit collectively. Most important, we are finding seekers and through that we are empowering our search exponentially.

We will, together, reach a tipping point. It will be amazing.

That is the part of the sensing of the imminent that we feel.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Regarding these things , I don't feel any of this in my locality, though the different kind of movements are on in my country and state.
But I am indeed looking for a MR. Arnolac (ATS member) who was giving answers to such things sometime back. He had given warnings early in March. But he is nowhere to be seen now?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by shansen
"The revolution in 1989 started effectively on December 15.
However, LONG BEFORE THAT, there was a certain "something" in the air. Something without name, without a face, without a body, like a huge static charge floating above, filling people with inner vibrations and making everyone sure about something which is definitely going to happen. And it happened. It happened suddenly, when nobody could expect.
I can recall the tension in the air long before the date of December 15th; we were looking at each other without words, with hope and fear in our eyes; until then, the people were making subversive jokes about the regime but they suddenly stopped, like it was an order propagated along the thoughts' matrix. If I could describe the whole climate those days, I could say: SILENCE, WAITING, TENSION. Think about a whole country in this state and you'll figure why I have goosebumps writing this, even now, after so many years."

I feel people who are in-tune, paying attention to what's happening in the world are feeling it. Sometimes I feel it's like "apples and oranges" with people right now. Either people feel it or they don't. I feel it. I am someone who does not like uncertainity. So, this feeling for me is strange.

For me, it feels like the other shoe is about to drop.

Originally posted by shansen "Let's get back to the present days.
Something is happening, again. I can see it on almost everyone's face, moves and words. People became suddenly more and more strenuous, nervous and agitated in a very silent manner - like a small animal in the corner of it's cage, trembling and shivering inside. Usually, the people are pretty aggressive here but lately they aren't the same. Generally speaking, is like a huge energy is building somewhere, inside of something, growing to the point where it will erupt... but how? And when? Because, you see, I'm 110% convinced that there isn't a matter of IF, but of WHEN.
I'm looking around me and sometimes, the tension is so dense that it almost can be touched. There's a low, very low vibration, somewhere: maybe in the air, maybe in the sky, maybe into the ground or, maybe, in our collective EGO, as a whole."

Maybe your subconscious is picking up on the same feelings and observations that you had before the revolution you went through??? You're not crazy-your just picking up the vibe like you did in 1989.

"Originally posted by shansen As I told you, it's the second time I feel like this. I am looking around, seeing the familiar places and faces but they are somehow changed. It's them and yet, they're different but I am unable to explain which way they're different."

I see this in some people's faces and I know that they sense the same thing. Other people seem blissfully unaware.

"Originally posted by shansen Is there something in the making? Is something coming to us? Are we going somewhere and we're not able yet to figure where? Is the Earth itself sending us a message? I don't know. I'm not scared, but I'm impatient. I can't wait to see if something will happen and what. Are we on the verge of fundamental changes? I don't know."

If you ask a 100 different people, you will get 100 different answers on this one. I personally believe in the Christian faith so you can probably guess my answer.

But there are a lot of different theories and/or faiths that others believe in just as much as I do mine.

So, the answer lies with in you on what it is or what it could be.

I feel that it is imperative to pray or mediate or think good thoughts or do what it is you do .... to find your answer.

I still don't know but I'm still praying.

Hope this helps.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
hmmm, isn't this something? Very interesting topic you created, but what you describe is no wonder, everything change, something need millions of years like the formation of a rock others seconds as in chemical reactions, in human lives things can change anytime, its the nature of the universe after all, not really a question of IF but WHEN and HOW.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I feel the same way. I would suggest expressing these feelings through some creative outlet such as music or painting. Even if you don't currently have the "skills," it's never to late to learn. It's what makes you human and it will help you pin down what these energies are trying to tell you.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I have been a member for sometime now ..but I rarely if ever comment on threads ...This post compelled me as I also feel the "tension" you describe ...it has been increasing over the last several months ...somedays it makes me physically ill....I have noted that when talking with people many are oblivious to what it is around them...I have several friends thought that feel what I feel....my observations indicate if the person is caught up in the day to day turmoil that affects them they notice less ..It seems to be the more grounded meditative people who are acutely aware. I preach to all who will listen to prepare ...Times are changing that much is for sure

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
OMG...Not Only do I know and agree with you 100%, I even remember the moment became aware of..Something,(something I consider to be an odd event) occur at about the same time I started having this strange sensation. I been trying to post all morning, but work responsibilities have me consumed.
Anyway, I have about a one hour commute to and fro work every day. I do try and stay aware to what going on around me when I drive. And on this particular day around five and a half months ago I was driving home and felt more compelled than normal to look up at the clouds. The crazy clouds looked as if THEY HAD BEEN PAINTED AND WERE DRIPPING ALONG THE EDGES...ALL OF THEM for the entire ride home.
This may be normal, but I've never seen this in my 47 years of life..This has been in my mind since that day..I was on a time deadline as usual and very pressed for time.That combined with the fact I didn't have anything other than a cheap phone cam leaves me without photos..I am 100% telling the truth..I checked for similar post on ATS but didn't see any..I also spoke with friends at work.....I will have to post just what Ive been feeling since that time in the near future as I've got to run...
Thank you for the post..st and F
edit on 21-10-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Very well written.

I've always felt that something was moving me along.

But the culmination point really game after graduating from college. I was aware of quite a few reputable, experience, award winning classmates who could not find a decent job to save their lives - due to the "economic chrises". Yet I was getting word that other people whom I had went to school with, who provided no forward thought to their studied proffesion, were receiving jobs - and good ones! What exactly was going on?

Luckily I was able to keep my head - and resume- above the water. However, it was such a sense of confusion that anyone would hire people on the brink of flunking out as opposed to star performers. What were the motivations?

Then I had a divine intervention, a meeting someone that I can only be described as an angel, who provided me a scripture that I had never heard before, EXACTLY when I needed to hear it. Furthermore, while flipping through the telvision I stopped on a teleevanglist quoting the SAME scripture. It popped up again that month. I emailed the address he gave me , it returned back as invalid.

I started reading, I came across Vigilant Citizen which explained a LOT to me as to why I had stopped listening to the radio without knowing why . The syndicated songs and "artists" pushed are dripping with questionable symbology. Everywhere.

Now, as someone stated, its like its surreal. It's diffilcult to even walk around sometimes because I look at some people rushing off to do their routines unaware , or denying, this feeling in the air - in the spirit- that is growing.

I ran across the Ra Materials, and the now infamous post by HiddenHand that was first shown here on ATS.

Whatever you feel, if you feel it, I think its safe to say that there is a reason. I've realized that though the talents I've always had are true and have been given for a reason, it hasn't been the reason I've been lead to believe.
And its important to understand WHY YOU, and do whatever your part is in this big thing that is about to happen.

I'm glad Im not alone on the journey

edit on 21-10-2011 by femalepharoe because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-10-2011 by femalepharoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
To start with, let me say what an excellent post! One of "the best" here in quite a while. Secondly, I must say that I seldom reply to many post, so this is an exception for me, so to speak. I wish I had the time to reference all the great responses I've read here, but, unfortunately, time doesn't permit.

Yes, I too, have been having these same exact feelings for several months now. As someone said earlier, like things are all fake. The trees, sky, grass all seem so different to me of late. This strange feeling of intense anxiety that I can't seem to shake. I have wonder what the cause could be.

The reference to h.a.r.r.p. also caught my attention. Can't help but wonder if that has anything to do with these feelings and emotions. The ever speeding "pulse" of the earth. The anger at commercials on t.v. I mute every single one that comes on. And why to they have to have the volume so much louder than the program?

And as someone else mentioned, you can look in the eyes of some, and somehow you just "know" they are feeling it too. Where as others are still in la-la land. Those, I feel sorry for. Cause the time to wake up is now, if it isn't already too late.

Yes, something is in the air and heading this way. Good or bad....something.

Please forgive me for not having the time to reference each and every quote from the other post. Hopefully those of you who actually read this rambling of mine, will know who you are.

And op, once again, thank you so much for expressing my exact same feelings. Excellent, excellent post!! Soon as I figure out how to, you will be starred & flagged by me! (oopps-just showed my ignorance--lol)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
i've noticed a lot more people are feeling this sort of thing. and it's hard to put your finger on it, after all, "the Tao that can be spoken of is not the true tao", and words can only express so much, but it depends on the one who listens to be able to understand and to be aware of him/herself and his surroundings. it could be that you are only becoming more enlightened, but something is changing and always has been. the universe does everything without doing a thing. everything belongs to it yet it claims possession of nothing. there is no beginning without and ending, and sometimes what is necessary is something that you can't accept. but peace can only come from acceptance, within or without.
curiosity leads to imagination which leads to belief which leads to knowing which leads to understanding which leads to acceptance, then it starts anew, but not the same.
most people stop at believing when it comes to the nature of the universe, or should i say the nature of life.
the truth is, whatever the truth about anything is, it will remain the truth whether you believe it or not, but i can say for certain that everything is a paradox, and opposites not only exist as each other at the same time, but they create each other. so there is no "good" or "bad", only what is and what isn't. simple cause and effect. desirable and undesirable.
i'll have to leave it there for now because i'm on the library's computer but i will suggest that you just keep an open mind, stay aware, and if superficial trivialities become to confusing, then just take a step back and quiet your mind. inner peace as well as outter harmony is all that we can hope for, and that's enough.
also i can suggest the "Lao Tzu", also known as the "tao te ching", because i think what your looking for might be in there
peace out, dude

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Thank you for your post. I too have been feeling the tension in the air. Some days the tension is very strong and I physically feel the tension in my body. I do believe that things are about to get real interesting on planet earth.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I know the feeling and look on peoples face that your speaking of.
I have come across people that seem to be unaware of the changes taking place.
Its kinda scary cause they are ignoring very real things so they can cling to their way of life.
Here in texas most all the small cattle ranchers have sold their herds due to the drought.
We have thousands of evergreen pine trees along our roads that are dead will be falling soon.
Right in front of our eyes the us has lost the means to produce food on a scale that supports us.
All this will not be realized until next the winter and spring then people will start to panic.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
You are definitely not alone. I'm personally tired of hearing everybody's explanation of why things will not happen. People will argue everything in favour of living another day.

The world may not end this year or next, but it should as I see it.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by shansen

The Mayans spoke of a Golden age, there calendars have the end date in which that will happen. The date most put as fear when it should be celebrated as the turning point for mankind, the point where we all become enlightened and break away the silliness we have let run wild for so long.

So this feeling you speak of, is already been predicted and is happening, sure.

I see it myself that people in general see the world differently, I think it takes humanity a long period of time before it builds its own mind, individually, rather then together. As for a long time now, we have gathered in our choices as a whole, though our togetherness as humanity to look out for our fellow man and women, child, is the pure underlying essence to behave like.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by shansen

I am a Romanian too. I left the country in 2004 only to visit once a year every year since then.

I have t tell you I travel around and I felt this in Romania and other places.

I also feel it inside I am keep telling my husband and my mo constantly from beginning of 2010. I feel as I can perceive people thoughts literally also I feel the vibration overall . At the beginning of 2010 I told those close to me that something will happen something major that involves us a planet I do not know what it is but I said it from 2010.

I am extremely happy to see there are other people like me.

Thank You for your post.

Also sometimes I feel like I do not belong and that I do not want to be here.

I do not have financial problems I am not depressed I am happily married and my life is close to perfect in my view.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I've been unemployed since February and I am struggling to start a small business of my own because I don't want to slave away my time making someone else rich. I think people around the world are seeing through the scams, the inequalities, the slave owner and plantation worker dynamic, and so forth. People are tired of politicians and greed, corruption and all the bad deals out there.

So what I feel coming is the 99% rejecting the 1% in power. Unfortunately, I foresee worldwide economic collapse before the 99% can rebuild on better terms. The trillions of dollars in unrecoverable debt that all the developed countries won't admit to is about to bring down everyone into a cataclysmic poverty and then there will have to be a rebuilding.

Also, I have always thought that as our entire solar system slowly revolves around the Milky Way's galactic center, things like global warming (which I think is actually solar system warming) take place as well as a raising of human consciousness. The last big raise in human consciousness came around 1967 and was reflected in things like peace movements and even popular arts --- Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band. That album marked a significant change in human consciousness just like when "The Rite of Spring" premiered in 1913. What I'm getting at is that if you want proof of profound change, keep an eye on the arts, especially music.

I hope I'm wrong about the economic collapse, but I see very deep concern on the faces of heads of government, Bernanke and all those power people. They seem to know that we're (the 99%) all going to be starving dirt poor and desperate pretty soon. Unless they simply write off the books trillions of debt, we're all in deep trouble.

Edit to add: Also, I think the powers in the world have been persuaded that depopulation must happen. I think they will unleash a very contagious disease for that. I hope I am wrong.
edit on 21-10-2011 by switching yard because: to add

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join