It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is something new trying to enter our lives?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Nothing is coming. You've been on ATS far too long, and you're superimposing your previous memories combined with all the fatalistic predictions you've been reading on here.

I read a lot of people posting scary things on here. I'm not saying you're one of them one bit. Your post wasn't even scary. But truth be told, there are far worse things than this 'feeling' you're having.

I mean you said it yourself, the last time you felt it something GOOD actually happened. They rose up, and brought forth a revolution....are your people regretting that?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by nusnus
Nothing is coming. You've been on ATS far too long, and you're superimposing your previous memories combined with all the fatalistic predictions you've been reading on here.

I read a lot of people posting scary things on here. I'm not saying you're one of them one bit. Your post wasn't even scary. But truth be told, there are far worse things than this 'feeling' you're having.

I mean you said it yourself, the last time you felt it something GOOD actually happened. They rose up, and brought forth a revolution....are your people regretting that?

Its just a feeling. And not all predictions are bad. While i do think something bad might, probably will happen. The end result is a betterment of mankind. I mean, research on the mayan calendar. All that fun stuff. Spiritual awakening.

Also, the world has awoken, #occupy gains steam every day. perhaps IT is the vehicle to our salvation.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Metropolis1927

Something new isn’t coming...something very old is coming but instead of at a whisper, it’s shouting to our souls.

Years ago I felt a storm coming far away, a storm uncontrollable by man. Each year it came closer. Just a couple of years ago the storm arrived. Most people have been wrapped up in day to day affairs to even hear it coming. Now the rain and wind and destruction is here, it has everyone’s attention.

It is the final battle of good and evil over dominating man. The old cartoons where a little angel was on one shoulder and a little devil on the other influencing someone’s thoughts and feelings quietly has been around for a long time. With the storm, it’s not a tiny angel or devil but rather huge ones that their inner voices are loud and cannot be ignored but only to agree with or to disagree with.

The madness these loud voices have invoked in those who haven’t made a stand for good can be seen around the world in random acts of extreme violence or the pure hate influencing groups and even countries of people. The war is on and it isn’t a class struggle of money but rather of good and evil, selflessness or selfishness.

Inside we know what’s coming and can do nothing to stop it. The only thing we can do is to choose either good or evil, caring about each other or having only care for one’s self. These days will lend options of which side to be part of and the final destination they lead to. Our thoughts, pleasures and desires from life in this world will soon vanish leaving nothing but a memory and as the sun sets watching it all turn dark.

To everything that has a beginning it also must have an end.

I believe what we are hearing in the deepest parts of our being is the war drums and all that man is doing, not doing, planning or controlling is being influenced by those beating the drums and they are not of this world or this dimension of time and space.

Where we end up after life in this world will matter forever while what happens here will be forgotten forever.

I think people are reacting to these inner voices not knowing what they are or what they mean becoming afraid of what their souls are picking up but their brain cannot understand or validate them leaving confusion.

Have courage, stand for what’s right to the end, fight the good fight, the prize is found at the end of it all, not at the beginning nor the middle nor close to the end.

A Voice in the Wildernes

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
There has been an ongoing battle of light and darkness, like a chessboard game, point counterpoint. The dark forces make a move then the light forces make a move. There is a kind of crystallization in form as more and more people are becoming aware of the impending darkness, and feel agitated or like things are out of control, then there is also the pressure of the light forcing darkness to the surface. My dad once talked about the super-saturated solution in which crystals are dropped into the solution and it crystallizes, and I am reminded of this science experiment when it seems that something is ready for a sudden change, though that change has been in process for some time already.

So we have a super-saturated solution of people who have been getting informed, and we have the play of forces...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by UnlikeAnyone

You haven't been here long, so I'll explain that if you look in the NWO section and read some of the more well thought out Threads that, that's what they want you to think. That you can't do anything, but you can. Humans as a whole are like a great scale, the scales of the liberty statue for example as one side you have TPTB the owners of America. On the other you have, those brave enough to stand out against them. As more and more brave people step out, the dark hold which these men have over all media except Internet, begins to diminish. There will be a time maybe not today maybe not in our life. When that time comes the people will protest either with, or without force, in either instance martial law would be declared, on one side you have a civil war with a good and bad outcome, on the other you have one long enduring, evil, subjective government. Tyranny is never the answer, or any of it's offshoot imbalance power systems.
edit on 21-10-2011 by Amatoremsapeientiae because: .

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AzureSky

Great thread and that was a good film you added. I like the way he presents the information for the Mayan Calender. I never saw it put like that and in that way it makes sense.

I never had the feeling we were not smart enough. Mankind has such flashes of brilliance it sometimes seems like there is nothing we can't do. No, never worried about how smart we are but I remember wondering...(after some preventable atrocity)... if we had enough heart. The compassion and humility that comes with greatness. Knowing how to create, share and live cooperatively so there is an ABUNDANCE all around. Humility is being GREAT and yet finding joy in the peace and happiness of others. How "mothers" are come to mind. Selfless smiling on full belly's and sweet dreams. It is a good thing to see peace among others because by seeing it - you have it.

That is if you are ADVANCED enough as a civilization morally and spiritually as well as technologically to demand, orchestrate, appreciate, foster and maintain that peace.

edit on 21-10-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

Nothing is coming.

OMG, do you have any idea what that means, because as we all know noting isn't nothing, and if nothing in particular, then by extension that means it's everything, and I don't think we are prepared for that yet.

What you've said, is utterly terrifying in it's implications.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by shansen

I for one do not think your nuts. My family comes from a long line of Italian gypsies, and we have learned to trust our instincts. And only ignore them at our own peril. Now we can't find lost children or solve crimes but there are more than a few of us that are alive today because we trusted those feelings. Example:about 4 friends and I when to a county fair just to ride the new Dragon ( a cross between a Scrambler and a Ferris wheel.) at the last minute I refused to get on, I just had a weird feeling, and I have no idea to this day why my friends went a long with my refusal. Well the cart we would have been on came off the ride killing all 5 kids that were on it. If you care to: you can look it up. It happened in the early 80's at the (Champaign Il. county fair) Sorry I don't remember the exact year, but there is only one tragedy like it that I know of at that fair. Anyway My whole family and I have been talking about feeling like something big is coming down the pike. We KNOW it, just like you KNOW when someone is staring at you. After all we ARE animals and we do have instincts, but I think we have lost some of the ability to know what TO fear. To me it's more like my body knows something is wrong but my mind can't make sense of it. so it's stays just a feeling. But a feeling I trust. I can almost taste the feeling on the wind. So I say Trust yourself fellow traveler. I have never tried this it but I've heard that if you ask your mind to tell you what the truth of whats going on before you go to bed, your dreams might give you the answer.But be prepared for the truth. Best wishes Earthmuffin33

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
hi there.

I find your thread a funny coincidence, for the reason I had a self proclaimed little flip yesterday in the car, and the subject was US/humaninity and there is a great change, and you have nailed it. My wife and I just research and research, especially the annunaki and old egypt.
The inner earth and admiral byrds flight to agartha.As a youth and young adult I HATED to read, I/we my wife find ourselves buying books on the subjects the lost book of enki. etc
It is so fantastic to see we are not alone in these feelings and that it is global. Thankyou technology. The doco Ancient Aliens proves we are of collective thoughts, just through the shows success, Stories of aliens and fantasy running for 3 yrs. Hmmm.

My wife and I cant wait till it, whatever happens. Through LOVE and compassion we so truly believe we as a human collective CAN change and can rise above the puppet masters, not gods as they would wish to be called, the tree of knowledge can with greed, lust and WAR. Cant we ALL just think about the other person, instead of ourselves. that I believe is what is our human downfall.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I dont't think you're nuts at all. In fact I'm really glad to have stumbled across this particular post because I know exactly what most of you mean.

This sense...KNOWING...of something big creeping up has been bothering me for a few years and it does get stronger as time passes by. By now Im ready for IT to happen already -whatever it is- because I dont know how much longer I can stand this tension. Luckily my family feels it too so I dont feel totally lost. I dont know what is gonna happen, all I know is that it will have a major effect.

:S

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I can't speak for others, but I came to ATS because of that feeling, not before.
edit on 21-10-2011 by Cecilofs because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Thank you for your honest and thought provoking post. Something is happening allright. Just read about what has taken place today in what used to be a peaceful and beautiful melbourne. Bad things are coming our way. all we can do is stay aware, live one day at the time and make the best of it.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Well I for one can certainly understand your perspectives, along with those that have replied to this post. Those who say they don't feel it, hmmm....

I could make a whole slew of comments on that, but will refrain.

Let it also be understood that This Star System's planetary family are all of them, including Sol itself, definitely experiencing a gradual rise in Harmonic energy that is being caused by a Cosmic Force, outside of Sol's Heliosphere, that many who aren't aware or educated as to what astronomers and physicists have reported on and documented accordingly pertaining to it need to be informed about.

reference: The Whole Solar System is Undergoing Global Warming

This cosmic force is a highly pressurized, magentic blast sphere that is created when a star experiences super nova, which blast sphere contains an outer shell that expands ever outward derived of highly charged clouds of magnetic energy and an inner sphere of dense, hot matter. I get images of the VERY SCARY double helix blast cloud belonging to the Eta Carinae star system in my head when discussing things of this nature...

The cosmic force we are currently involved with isn't as intense as this, as well as scientists have stated the the detonation belonging to this blast bubble happened a very long time ago, so the energies of this particular cloud aren't as powerful as they could have been.

So basically, the forces being generated by these two opposing dynamics would look something like this, if someone looked at our solar system and what it's going through right now from a distance:

Astro Physicist Marina Romanova, a membar of a collaborative Russian/ American research effort located at Cornell University, has been said to have written a document discussing this which was exclusively drafted for Russian President Putin.

That document discussed how destablized solar activity will soon bring about changes to Earth's environment that threaten mankind's survival. Of all the folks alive today who would understand the make up and behaviour of Stars, Mariana would be prominent on the list, as the directory of published research papers attributed to her on the Cornell University's website reveals.

NASA too, has commented on its take on Solar Cycle 24 (culminating in 2011/ 2012), stating:

Many forecasters believe Solar Cycle 24 will be big and intense. Peaking in 2011 or 2012, the cycle to come could have significant impacts on telecommunications, air traffic, power grids and GPS systems. (And don't forget the Northern Lights!) In this age of satellites and cell phones, the next solar cycle could make itself felt as never before.

The furious storms won't start right away, however. Solar cycles usually take a few years to build to a frenzy and Cycle 24 will be no exception. "We still have some quiet times ahead," says Hathaway.

What exactly is it that makes NASA make a statement this intense? The article, which was posted in the year 2007, isn't something just conceived. These EDUCATED people knew about something, and true to form, thier predictions are coming true. Just a few months ago one of the largest Coronal Mass Ejections witnessed to date erupted from the surface of our sun. Speculation couldn't begin to fathom what that CME would have done to Earth if it were directed towards us. Thank Heavens it wasn't!

With all of this being said... think about what the pressurizing effects this highly charged magnetic cloud is having upon our minds... and what it is causing people who do not understand what it is that they feel to think, feel, and more importantly... DO?...

Like a caged animal with nowhere to go, nowhere to hide, and in fear of eminent danger... they're reacting. Not just the "99%ers" but the elite as well.

When can anyone remember a time when governments have so blatantly and unscrupulously been this criminal in their actions? When did people suddenly become the exploitable nobodys that these corporate big whigs see us as being today?

Well... I hope this helps people understand what it is that they are feeling. Your sensitivities towards all the chaos this is causing too, is what's bothering you. The fact that you can't stop it from happening is a part of it as well.

Yes, it is a widely felt phenomenon that is fast approaching... may we live, to tell about it afterwards!
edit on 21-10-2011 by Heyyo_yoyo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
So many people all of the same mind, it's actually amazing to read and see.
You could only imagine the masses that aren't here on ATS feeling the same way. I know of many, and they all say the same thing, something is changing, something is growing among the human sentiment. What is unreal is it is happening all over the world by everyone's posts on here.
I've always likened this shift in the human psyche as like a ripple. One, then two, then on and on until it becomes more like a wave than a ripple. You know what comes next. I personally have been feeling like this for a long time now, I really think the internet has been largely responsible for the shift in conciousness we are all feeling, it has shrunk the world and made us all the more aware of what is happening. We have gone from single voices in the dark to a sense of oneness in mind. The people are speaking, and it will be interesting to see what comes next.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by shansen

Excellent thread. You have described it all so perfectly and precisely. Thank you for taking the time to set the scene and describe in good detail the feeling in your country and, everything that had occurred there previously (the terribly violent history which was experienced by your people) etc. Something definately is up. It's as though there are greater amounts of 'energy' being received by the collective 'human mind'/ conscious, and it is sweeping around the world raising the level of energy vibration, both physically and metaphysically. People are not just blindly accepting being treated like sheep anymore by the PTB.

People are changing. All these riots and protests going on around the world are a good thing from one perspective. That is people are waking up in greater numbers and are refusing to bend over for the powers that be anymore. On the physical earthly level, something is also 'up', both with Mother Earth on a physical level, and with us, on the physical and DNA levels and metaphysical levels.

Different strands of DNA are behaving differently now and are able to hold higher amounts of energy and merge together, previously 'junk DNA' so-called by scientists because they couldn't figure out any 'logical reason' for certain DNA strands or what their purpose was, 'junk DNA' is awakening and activating in response to these higher energies coming in to our atmosphere and reacting with us humans, and animals. Research as much as you can about these things from many varied sources, both scientific and spiritual resources.

It's as though both hemispheres of our brains (physical level) are coming together, and working as one cohesive unit to achieve and visualise greater things than before, with even more creative power available to us. At the same time, there seem to be realignments occurring all over the globe as well (physical level).

I do realise there have always been earthquakes and volcanos, natural disasters happening since time began but, to me anyway, it certainly feels like the intensity of everything has increased ten-fold. Now, we don't just hear about one or two 7+ Magnitude earthquakes per year, it's more like one or two 7+ earthquakes, per week!! (I check these things out on a daily basis because I live on a fault-line and am within sight of a live volcano and theres the sea in between). It feels like something is coming that we've all waited for since before we were born, I have no clue as to what it is though, that's just my 0.02cents worth.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Cecilofs

I agree with Cecilofs, I started coming to sites like this (because) of these feelings. And I findthat people like nusnus that start sentences with things like. "Nothing is coming" even more unreasonable in their statements because it implies that you KNOW what you are talking about and the rest of us are somehow foolish. The very point of this thread is feelings.feelings that are obviously shared by many and who are you to come along and say we are wrong. IMHO the only ones that don't know what they are talking about are the ones that insist they know better then everyone else. It's nothing personal, No hard feelings, ok? we are all just sharing our feelings and thats never wrong.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Wait, are we talking about Romania? Or just the world in general? Because I don't feel crap, life is pretty good.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ledzeppelin489

Wait, are we talking about Romania? Or just the world in general? Because I don't feel crap, life is pretty good.

Well speaking for myself it's an underlying feeling, that runs through everything. Even when I'm having a great day, I feel like something bigger is building up. for me it's a feeling deep in my soul that either same major change or for better or for worst is coming our way. Mostly in those quiet times when i really listen to the pulse of the world. does that make sense to anyone?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Hi shansen

I totally agree with your post
something is also feeling here among people

I felt a need to respond to you because I also lived in communist regime and know that feeling in air when revolution
or/and war are coming. And if I am properly informed about your ex-regime - our Tito was dictator but Ceauşescu was a maniac. correct me if I'm wrong

reading this thread and reading some posts i noticed that western located users talk about frequencies, matrix
, coming of something?

Well I see it like this: people were deeply repressed in communism: hungry, no freedom of speech, secret prisons, torture, dictators.... People here in Croatia (and I beleive Romania also) dreamed of American way of life - American dream from 80's movies

Feeling that was in the air in 1990. was feeling of getting really angry on all of this crap that communist pressured on us for decades.

We got what we wanted - American way of life, American dream. But only flaw in that plan was that we got modern American dream - people are hungrier, what once communist did to economy - now multinational companies do, once you did do what Ceauşescu said now you do what Obama says.

We are used to being repressed in communism, my Romanian friend. Western democracies are not.
So we know the feeling when we see all this happening in the world
Feeling of saying ENOUGH.
Romania was one of moral boosters to us when revolution happened. .

So I say to my American and all the rest of I can say ex-democratic western members here that think that this feeling they have is some mysterious cosmic energy.
In some way it is

It is a feeling of getting pissed on your governments.
Welcome to our world

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by shansen

Greetings from Bulgaria! I know very well what you are talking about, my friend, not only about the past communist regime, but also about the current situation. Maybe we are more able to sense this, because we have already lived through some kind of revolution (although I was little back then) and we know what it feels like when "there is something in the air floating around".

Because, you see, I'm 110% convinced that there isn't a matter of IF, but of WHEN.

I am sure of it also. It's not an IF, but WHEN and HOW exactly. I've been posting about this and I was glad to discover that many people understood what I am saying, as you may also notice from the interest towards your thread. You are not nuts, not more than all of us, who sense this. And if you are - so WE ARE MANY. BE PREPARED!

Thank you for spreading the word!

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join