It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Money Bomb of Biblical Proportions: October 19 for Ron Paul

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Habit4ming

Yes! I confirm there were problems with the site.

I wasn't able to donate or even "pledge"; the website just kept sending me on a loop. It also said it wasn't the "official" Ron Paul website - so I was worried it would go to the wrong group...?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I wish i could get behind this but i think when Chris Christie gave his endorsement to Romney it pretty much sealed the deal as far as who the repub. nom. will be.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
$2,288,486.22
As of 15:32:25

That is not bad at all
What is more important would be to compare the amount of donors, and the top 10 donors, and see how that differs in Ron Pauls campaign compared to other candidates. I am pretty confident that no-one comes anywhere close to the same numbers as our doctor

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Money Bomb Extended until MIDNIGHT THIS FRI!!!

So if you didn't get a chance to launch a bomb at the New World Order....and their mouthpieces, it's not too late!

Dig deep people...worry about later....later.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

Originally posted by seachange
Congratulations to Ron Paul who has cracked his 2011 money bomb record of $1.4 million in 24 hours, and $1.8 million within 48 hours. The record has been shattered to pieces!

It's great that Ron Paul has made almost $2 million in a single day, but Ron Paul had a moneybomb before that got him $4.2 million in 24 hours, so your statement is incorrect.

If you look up all the Ron Paul money bombs you find that the $6.04 million was raised on December 16th, 2007. That was last election campaign. This election campaign Ron Paul is raising a higher total dollar amount because his campaign asked the base of support at the beginning of the campaign for everyone to give their money as early as possible, and that is exactly what happened. However, despite that Paul is still managing to hold money-bomb events that are growing in size. The record for this year is $1.4 million, raised on Ron Paul's birthday. The entire money bomb lasted two or three days and raised a total of $1.8 million. If a similar amount is raised after the 24 hour period, then this time we may be looking at a $2.5 million total size, which would be almost twice the size of the biggest one this year.
edit on 20-10-2011 by seachange because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

You know, I told you I was removing myself from the conversation because I was just being bitter and even apologized. You don't know me. You have no idea what I do to help spread a peaceful revolutionary mindset all over the country. You have no idea what I do with my own two hands to get people to involve themselves in democracy and think about what companies they support. I do a hell of a lot more than most people I know, and I have been for years, and my friends are finally starting to care.
Saying that being jaded by politics is allowing myself to get steamrolled, or implying that I just don't care because I refuse to give money to yet another politician who promises the world is just nonsense.
If he cares so much about ending the Drug War, why are drug laws in Texas some of the harshest in the country? Do you honestly believe he could follow through with all this radical change if he were to be elected? Congress needs to be cleaned out, and not only that, but peoples mindset in this country needs to change. I used to fool myself by believing everyone secretly wanted a revolution. This is not true.
A lot of people want more strict gun laws (not me, and a good friend of mine was murdered with a gun about 7 months ago in his own home)
A lot of people want to keep drugs illegal.
A lot of people want to "win" the wars in the Middle East.
A lot of people completely disagree with Paul, and are afraid of the change he would try to bring. Then again, a lot of people said the same about Obama, and we all know how that turned out. I'm just saying, I'm glad you all are excited to be involved in the democratic process. Just make sure you hld him to everything he says if you elect him. I don't trust the guy, simply because he's a career politician, and I don't see him holding any weight as POTUS, but that's just me.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
One more thing:
Don't misconstrue giving someone money as "doing something."
You are paying someone to do it for you, and that is a fact.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Don't forget what you said yourself. Let me remind you.

Originally posted by mooseinhisglory
I can't believe you guys still would trust a politician. Let's see him do anything close to what he proposes for the entire country in his home state before you believe a word he says. Even if he means what he says, he would be killed.
Our elected officials do not run the show. Stop paying attention to them.

Nobody here trusts politicians, we trust people with a reputation, we trust people that don't hold their tongue in fear of saying the wrong things about the 'spooky men behind the curtain' and their wrongful actions.

So please, I'd love to hear what you are personally doing to stop the mysterious men behind the curtains because, according to your logic, who else would kill Ron Paul if he were really telling the truth?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
In the past, the frontrunners get all of the press and canidates running at 10-20% don't NEED mentioning
People!!! Ron Paul has situated himself as being on the "FRINGE". Most people will NOT vote for Ron Paul because 80% of his views are considered "Destructive". I have listened to Ron and there are some things I am with him 100% but, then he goes off on some weird idea that anyone should have Nuclear Weapons and "they only hate us because we don't talk to them". The President I want has a clear head, a direction for our country,
a backbone, a firm hand, and a person who won't take crap from some Third World country. You know what?
Ron Paul is NOT that man! I really hate to tell you BUT, Ron Paul will not be the Republician Presidential Candidate for 2011 and no matter how much you want it to happen ....It's not happening

You people can follow him around like groupies for the Grateful Dead and that's OK but, if you don't want more of Obama, you'd better not WASTE those votes.

Oh yea, I'm in Houston and I know who Dr. Paul is and how he is so, don't think that I DON'T know what I'm talking about. You all can get back to me in 2016 or 2020 about Rand Paul and we'll talk.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join