It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does astrology really fit who you are ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
No, it's total bollocks.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
All I see is 11 11 11, and you could go 2 11 three times, but the 11 is a prime number. And it has too much significance for them to add it to anything. We could even say its a stargate frequency. I don't mind adding it. 5 is OK. I think that was my number. I understand 22 is left alone too.

Also from what I see if its a chaos number, then make strong positive wishes. Because the Light is always there and we have to be frequency matches to openings, so I suggest seeing the highest most wonderful things on any 11's.

11/11/11 = 11 + 11 + 11 = 33 = 3 + 3 = 6 = 2 x 3 = 23

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by UngoodWatermelon

Actually its all geometry. And the frequency for stargates. It has been said the souls are connected to the systems overhead. Though the sun in a sign might be important too, so it would leave a lot of systems open for that.

The stargates open due to the geometries. Alot are happening this month.

Everything is a frequency. Geometry is a big one.

The bible and religious texts pertain to astrology, geometry, numerology, and cycles.
edit on 30-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Now we're on the same page.

Here is a vid where our number system has been converted to a Babylonian math wheel of sorts, or clock face.

The issue with that is our numerical system is based upon how many fingers we have, and a zero is added to the top instead of the hub. So using our system it can't be expanded into into multiple wheels. They simply repeat the wheel with higher and higher values eventually becoming a cumbersome mess. With the Babylonian numerical system you can spiral out and turn it into a sphere in 3D by sequencing 360 to form a sphere, 144 cycles extending out as far as you wish to expand the spirals.

Before no one knew how to draw the lines using such a sphere, but now with computers we can. I'm hoping someone has or will soon. It would be interestingly fun I think to see math formulas translated into the Babylonian numerical system, and witness what three dimensional patterns emerge if any. I say any because I'm still skeptical. I've had it all explained to me on paper, but I can't comprehend all the details, and how the patterns would emerge exactly.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Now we're on the same page.

Here is a vid where our number system has been converted to a Babylonian math wheel of sorts, or clock face.

The issue with that is our numerical system is based upon how many fingers we have, and a zero is added to the top instead of the hub. So using our system it can't be expanded into into multiple wheels. They simply repeat the wheel with higher and higher values eventually becoming a cumbersome mess. With the Babylonian numerical system you can spiral out and turn it into a sphere in 3D by sequencing 360 to form a sphere, 144 cycles extending out as far as you wish to expand the spirals.

Before no one knew how to draw the lines using such a sphere, but now with computers we can. I'm hoping someone has or will soon. It would be interestingly fun I think to see math formulas translated into the Babylonian numerical system, and witness what three dimensional patterns emerge if any. I say any because I'm still skeptical. I've had it all explained to me on paper, but I can't comprehend all the details, and how the patterns would emerge exactly.

That video example also werks with base nine mathematics.

Backwards to 9, then 8 (18) then 7 (27) then 6 (36) etc . . .

But considering base nine mathematics (numerology) is base 10 based inverted base 1 math, it stands to reason that it would mimic base1 math, just in reverse.

I'm tired so I will relook at it tomorrow when I've gotten sum sleep.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Hey, ribbit, what do ya think of this guy's fantastical coil?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Think there might be a connection to what we are talking about?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Hey, ribbit, what do ya think of this guy's fantastical coil?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Think there might be a connection to what we are talking about?

I'm going to have to watch that video but a friend of mine can probably better explain the correlation because he's all over Marko Rodin's werk, so I'll let him kNow about your question and let him try to explain it.

However, based on my friend's musings into Rodin's werk, it appears Rodin is onto the truth.
And Vortex Math also helps to explain the organization of black holes in the 1st Dimension. Black holes are directional, meaning only one side is open to this spatial dimension and the other side is open to the spatial dimension underneath this one, so either side can physically move within their spatial dimension, without affecting the positioning of other side in the other spatial dimension. From that, black holes are organized in the 1st Dimension, in the form of an eYe, with the pupil being the small black holes that open up from stars collapsing and the iris is composed of the massive dual back-to-back black holes at the center of every spiral galaxy, created by the twin orbs of anti-matter that were ejected from the 1st Dimension into this spatial dimension and the explosion of those twin orbs of anti-matter are what created that galaxy, so the massive dual back-to-back black holes are the birthing canal of that galaxy.

The formation of the black holes in the 1st Dimension are spiral, with the iris spiraling from the outer edge inward and the pupil spiraling from the center outwards.
That's right inline with Rodin's werk.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Hang on, "the truth?" Just because numbers add doesn't mean they are being applied rationally. Rodin is a class A screw ball. Not simply eccentric, a screw ball when it comes to how he applies his math. Btw he rehashed old known formulas and called them his own by combining them in a neat lil package. His coil is mathematical plagiarism. I have absolutely no respect for the guy. With that said his coil is a lot of fun when dealt with in a non serious light along with his applications of it applied to his, uh, unique theories.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
Vortex Math also helps to explain the organization of black holes in the 1st Dimension. Black holes are directional, meaning only one side is open to this spatial dimension and the other side is open to the spatial dimension underneath this one, so either side can physically move within their spatial dimension, without affecting the positioning of other side in the other spatial dimension. From that, black holes are organized in the 1st Dimension, in the form of an eYe, with the pupil being the small black holes that open up from stars collapsing and the iris is composed of the massive dual back-to-back black holes at the center of every spiral galaxy, created by the twin orbs of anti-matter that were ejected from the 1st Dimension into this spatial dimension and the explosion of those twin orbs of anti-matter are what created that galaxy, so the massive dual back-to-back black holes are the birthing canal of that galaxy.

The formation of the black holes in the 1st Dimension are spiral, with the iris spiraling from the outer edge inward and the pupil spiraling from the center outwards.

Ribbit

Can I ask this, "If you take a sphere and spin it. Then cut it in half, and invert one of the spinning halves is it spinning in the same direction as the spinning half it was cut from when stationed side by side?"

This guy Rodin misses the simplest illusions that his trick math he specializes in tries to explain away with elaboration, but yet pat concepts, as he came up with a system of understanding that does not match reality even though the numbers add and fit together. His applications are wrong that is. He has a neat lil package with a bow on top, but he misses how a top spins.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
Vortex Math also helps to explain the organization of black holes in the 1st Dimension. Black holes are directional, meaning only one side is open to this spatial dimension and the other side is open to the spatial dimension underneath this one, so either side can physically move within their spatial dimension, without affecting the positioning of other side in the other spatial dimension. From that, black holes are organized in the 1st Dimension, in the form of an eYe, with the pupil being the small black holes that open up from stars collapsing and the iris is composed of the massive dual back-to-back black holes at the center of every spiral galaxy, created by the twin orbs of anti-matter that were ejected from the 1st Dimension into this spatial dimension and the explosion of those twin orbs of anti-matter are what created that galaxy, so the massive dual back-to-back black holes are the birthing canal of that galaxy.

Ribbit

Can I ask this, "If you take a sphere and spin it. Then cut it in half, and invert one of the spinning halves is it spinning in the same direction as the spinning half it was cut from when stationed side by side?"

This guy Rodin misses the simplest illusions that his trick math he specializes in tries to explain away with elaboration, but yet pat concepts, as he came up with a system of understanding that does not match reality even though the numbers add and fit together. His applications are wrong that is. He has a neat lil package with a bow on top, but he misses how a top spins.

I've yet to find the 4 hours needed to listen to him so I haven't a clue but a friend of mine seems to think he's onto something.

As to mainstream science, they are so far from the truth on so much, I tend to listen to those that don't think like they dew, although many of them are just as goofy.
I just read an explanation about the Expanding Universe Theory and they said the room in your house gets bigger by a NM every year.
No it doesn't! Space flows through everything so just because Space is growing, doesn't mean matter is. Another thing I read is galaxies don't move through Space, the expansion of the Universe is spreading them apart but if that's the case, how dew galaxies collide? Space is kNot contracting, it's expanding, via growth, so its growing everywhere, even though some areas may experience more growth, there's kNOw reduction. So galaxies dew move, if they don't, I'd love to hear how the hell Andromeda is supposed to collide with us in a few billion years with no movement of galaxies.

Then there is the Theory on how the moon squirted out of the Earth, from a massive collision and Galactic Lightning created Valles Marineris on Mars. Both of those are greater Science Fiction than Hollywood puts out.
Earth hasn't had the moon for more than 700 million years, that's why she's got such a eradict orbit, similar to Mars' eradict orbit and Valles Marineris was created by a collision with Earth around 700 million years ago and since Earth hit Mars twice over about a two year period, the odds dictate Earth hadn't acquired the moon before the collisions went down.

Ribbit

Ps: The Mathematical Center of the Universe is One.
Which dictates the Center of the Universe is Everywhere.

edit on 3-11-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join