It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity is about to be freed - letter from a whistleblower

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

oh read ya wrong there my bad

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

May I ask for some credible proof? Like a paper trail or something? Doesn't have to be much, I'd be more than happy with you just taking a picture of something pertaining to this plan, putting it on photobucket, and linking the url to me.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaesaRodney
reply to post by PsychoReaper4

I said at top of thread, ATS tell me what you think, im just a messenger FWD. found it on another website go there for full article if you like.
I never said it wasnt BS

Why did you call someone a facist when they did say it was BS then...?

That behavior tends to imply to people that you believe it.

link   
reply to post by projectvxn

I've been saying on this site since Day 1 I joined that we will continue to win. Well, this is it! No more playing games, no more trickery, no more crud.

Discredit this if you will but the information is being kept very tight lipped so that they cannot use this as a catalyst to start WWIII!

The depopulation agenda is exposed, Bilderberg, Trilateral, CFR all on notice and every member nation is deadset against the aforementioned.

You ever notice that since the 1960's how they are steering the world into chaos? This is the end of them.

Their end is imminent.

link   
reply to post by projectvxn

never heard of him til tday. I will be looking back to in5d.com for some answers

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoReaper4

May I ask for some credible proof? Like a paper trail or something? Doesn't have to be much, I'd be more than happy with you just taking a picture of something pertaining to this plan, putting it on photobucket, and linking the url to me.

Does a video of Fulford and a Ninja Assassin suffice as evidence?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by CaesaRodney

Yeah and I told you what I thought, as well as giving you some information I found so you could look into it yourself. Well, something about it at least.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Everything I did was during shadow and backchannel work was at arms length, no paper trail so that The SCUM couldn't know what was being done as they are monitoring the web and the media and needed to keep this as secret as possible to make sure it happened.

I do apologize for the "cloak and dagger" type wording but we had no insurance policy in place until just recently. The Arab Spring and #OWS deal is forcing more focus on the aforementioned groups then ever before. It was done that way to protect and to secure the integrity of this plan to make sure that tv news or whoever wouldn't pickup on it so that it couldn't be either circumvented or derailed, ie, leak to early and the plan gets foiled.

The involvement of Staruss-Kahn is as follows :
This was the reason why he got a fake rape claim started against him.

Strauss Kahn had evidence confirming the corruption link between IMF, BIS, World Bank and The Federal Reserve and had to be dealt with quickly so they got up with the hotel maid who they leveraged her with empty deportation and terrorism threats because if he got on the plane without the incident he would've had a bombshell for which they couldn't have.

Perfect setup if you ask me. Tell him that his entertainment will be up shortly, he disrobes and gets ready and when the door knocks and they got her to make an advance on him, perform oral and spit it out on the carpet is the hallmarks of a setup.

ecause a worldwide call was made using the backchannels in 2007/08 timeframe by at least 30 - 50 nations throughout the world to identify who exactly is leading our world into chaos and have since offered immuninity from prosecution for anyone who talks. Hence why the financial reform package that we were able to pass stateside will come to other nations very soon as many nations won't move on a thing until we do so that they can use what we did as a template for what they will do.

You could put together a setup like that in as little as an hour and have it actionable by the end of hour 2. When you've got all the passwords and server access ports of any computer in the world you could find anything on anyone in as little as 15 mins then use that to enact leverage against any target you want. That is how easy that is. Personnly I've seen this kind of leverage be played out first hand and that enables me to id it as such.

Search up "Putin Strauss Kahn Setup" and watch how many results come up. Something was leaked to the Russian Foreign Security Bureau website in like May 11 saying something to the effect that the US has no gold.

edit on 17-10-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Oh wow, yeah he definately fell off a train while on a heroin binge. Thank you ATS . No wonder they only printed article w/ no video

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Oh man, this is getting cereal now!! Thank you I totally believe him now!!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoReaper4
reply to post by boncho

Oh man, this is getting cereal now!! Thank you I totally believe him now!!

Of course it's going that way... Fulford is a cereal killer. I heard he eats two boxes of Honey Combs just for a morning snack.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

OK well what happens from here then?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Oh wow, is that an Ultraman poster on the wall in that vid? C'mon now, an Ultraman fan can't be all bad.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

When the time is right the next move will be made as it's currently being figured out. When we are secure enough in not having to worry about The SCUM running interference is when the world will be informed unfortunately a time frame cannot be revealed just yet.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Damn, maybe that's why Honey Comb is in such a short supply!? Damn you Benjamin taking away my freedom to enjoy one of my favorite Cereals!!! Holy crap he's actually working for TPTB it all makes sense now. Taking away the Honey Comb takes away my will to live, and makes me not give a F**K about anything!!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

You do realize that the link the TC posted states in detail what will happen right?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

What was posted is only what was allowed to be leaked. There is still a whole mess of info that has yet to be known. There are things that I am aware of that very few know of that has yet to be posted.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

Whatever, I'll take your words with a grain of salt, if you don't mind.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   

That's fine but do trust that there is a whole group dedicated to ensuring freedom for all.We are nearing the outer rim of the forest but are not yet out of the woods.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
It sounds awful pie-in-the-sky, like the NESARA plan which would redistribute all the money to all the little people after bringing down the evildoers.

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join