It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humanity is about to be freed - letter from a whistleblower

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
This is one of the most convoluted conspiracy laden piece of BS I have EVER read on this site.

Sorry, but no magic bullet.
edit on 17-10-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

Whaaaat?! His unprofessional writing style and childish nicknames didn't convince you?

Personally, I've never even heard of these guys. Sounds like a bunch of ninjas but then when I looked them up, they are like some ugly and frothy mix of all the mythological conspiracy theories I've heard from the truly fringe-worthy.

Anybody have a good FAQ on these guys? I can't find a primer anywhere.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
its a nice thought but i think the people are the only ones that can make this change, when the populace drags these rats into the streets then the change will occur

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
you know, the letter is bull#..but, if you look at the world economic indicators..it isn't a bad idea to start making nice with china and japan, even on an individual level.. cause they're gonna be running #. and soon.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Why do you dismiss what this man has said?

My intuition tells me that he is NOT lying.

And my intuitition is always right!

There appears to be an extremely high level of arrogance going around that snidely criticizes information that may currently be unknown to the general public... what if even 40% of what this man is saying is true? The rulers of this world are being undone, that no one can deny.

Benjamin Fulford has a right to earn a living and he has a right to determine what comments go on his website. I don't have a problem with that. I have a real problem with people who dismiss statements that are meant to inform without any PROOF to the contrary. Not one of you have offered any evidence of Fulford's statement being falacious. You are like mocking children who criticize without rhyme or reason.
edit on 18-10-2011 by antoinemarionette because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by antoinemarionette

he also demanded david rockerfella come to japan for talks and a video interview and this so called global elite powermonger turned up so that tells me that there must be some truth in what this guy is saying i mean we could all put you tube vids up demanding to meet the upper 0.0001% of the elite and not one of us would even get a reply never mind him turn up

" Dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions "
Edgar Cayce

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I get the feeling I probably shouldn't ask but

who the removed are the White Dragon Society >_>

i've heard about the red and green shields but now we have white dragons? are the powers that be playing dungeons and dragons or something?

ed: apparently red shield in german is rothchild, and the green shields we're something like their lackeys or something. the source I speak of was a 3 and a half hour documentary soo, I forget the specifics.
edit on 18/10/2011 by whatsinaname because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar_Chi

You are absolutely correct Shar_chi.

And what is embarrassingly evident at this point is that no one has any evidence to the contrary.

Let's see some of you sniveling nay-sayers produce some proof that Fulford is wrong, lying, crazy or a BSer.

Having a paid section on your website or monitoring comments is not evidence of anything except trying to make a living.

KISSINGER, CHINA, & The IMF

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by theruthlessone

Thank you for pointing that out, as did an earlier poster.

Here is that interview with Rockerfeller.

Fulford interviews Rockerfeller

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

I guess you don't know how this works:

Kooks make claims, in order to not be kooks, THEY bear the burden of proof.
It isn't my job to disprove a claim made by someone else. It is the claim that requires proof.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
i've been saying all along this is all a ploy. president of iran and israel are all in the same gang. REPTILIANS. wars are set up by tptb to create fear by the sheeple. here take this red pill! its worked everytime until now. turn them damn idiot boxes off you are being programmed. the galactic federation is coming whether you agree or disagree to return earth to her 5th dimensional state. LOVE!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
sorry i had to stop reading after bush.... (well really i read it all)

Seriously bush is nothing, obama is nothing, the canadian prime minister is nothing, the queen of england is nothing, its just a word, just a puppet, nothing more, once we can accept this we can move forward a little.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

I have posted evidence to support my claim.

Where's yours?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12 stranded dna
i've been saying all along this is all a ploy. president of iran and israel are all in the same gang. REPTILIANS. wars are set up by tptb to create fear by the sheeple. here take this red pill! its worked everytime until now. turn them damn idiot boxes off you are being programmed. the galactic federation is coming whether you agree or disagree to return earth to her 5th dimensional state. LOVE!!!

Well. I'm going to say that the President of Iran and Israel are NOT Reptilians and they aren't the same gang. Reptilians do not control the earth, the Galactic Federation does not exist. The unbelievable lack of evidence on your part supports my opinion over yours. Vastly!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by CaesaRodney

You know something is BS when they start using acronyms of made up things.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

All you posted was a video of Fulford interviewing Rockafeller.

You didn't help substantiate the claims made in the OP.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

well surely anyone that calls out rockerfella as stated " spokesman " of the whatever dragon society in a threatening way and actually gets him a couple of month later is somewhat proof that he has something behind him because he would of been ignored or even worse but nope he got what he demanded

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Fulford and his other alien buddy Wilcock claimed that in August, 23th, two big underground bunkers of the NWO elite was bombed with a strange weapon, that killed about 60,0000 people.

divinecosmos.com...
divinecosmos.com/start-here/davids-blog/975-undergroundbases

I did start a thread about this..I think Wilcock, Fulford and all the other idiots like Greer, Hoagland etc work towards the NWO plans, they are part of it!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Debunkology

Originally posted by 12 stranded dna

Well. I'm going to say that the President of Iran and Israel are NOT Reptilians and they aren't the same gang. Reptilians do not control the earth, the Galactic Federation does not exist. The unbelievable lack of evidence on your part supports my opinion over yours. Vastly!!!

got to admit this reptilian stuff is the biggest load of codswash i have EVER EVER heard how anyone can actually entertain that thought is beyond me and most of all delusional

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Debunkology

That's right.

I posted evidence that there are those that take Fulford seriously.

Why not doubt the credibility of David Rockefeller for supporting Fulford by allowing this interview?

I guess Rockefeller doesn't know how full of BS Fulford really is!!!

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The title sounded so promising but then the actual content included "Rothschilds paying someone off", "Ahmedinejad being a Bush puppet", "Israel is evil", blah blah blah and I only continued reading to see what other wild and baseless theories were added too.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join