It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory: Is God an alien????

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
THIS IS JUST A THEORY, DO NOT THINK I'M SAYING IT'S 100% TRUE IT'S JUST A POSSIBILITY, AND I AM SORRY IF YOU THINK THIS POST IS OFFENSIVE!!!!!! As a fellow ATS member I respect everyone's opinions and I won't judge.

My mother is a christian, and we were discussing the possibility that god was actually a extra-terrestrial. She refused at first to even talk about this subject because she thinks that aliens aren't real, and because the bible doesn't mention any existence of aliens she refused to talk about it. I told her that ill get back to her on that.

I've done a lot of searching in the internet about aliens and the bible, I found in several websites that several books are missing from the the bible. It is believed in these websites that the bible was tampered with by the Vatican, I'm not sure if this is true but it got me interest in this topic even more. www.gotquestions.org...

I brought the info. back to my mother and she examined it. She was confused, dumbfounded, and also curious. We were arguing back and fourth about this subject. we stayed up the whole night discussing this. later that night she was looking in the bible for any clues about this theory, and she came across a few verse that kind of got me, and my mom thinking:
John 3:13, "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven."
These words were spoken by Jesus himself at a time when only Christ had seen God (John 1:18). And how did He know that no man had ascended up to heaven...the throne of God? Because he came from there! Therefore, what heaven did Elijah go to? What about Enoch and Moses?

Elijah was taken up by a whirlwind "into heaven" (2 Kings 2:1) by "a chariot of fire, and horses of fire" (verse 11). Yet, over nine hundred years after this event, Jesus Himself said "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven" (John 3:13). Is this a bible contradiction? Did Elijah really ascend to heaven where God's throne is, even though Jesus said he didn't? If Elijah did not go to heaven, then where did he go? And if this isn’t a contradiction, and Elijah was taken to heaven, why didn’t he just ascend to heaven, why did a “chariot of fire” had to pick him up?? See a lot of people in the world believe that when are ancestors saw something out of the ordinary, they would describe the situation, in a whole other way. Logically in are eyes what verse 2 kings 2:1 described was a U.F.O. lol but that’s just me. To my mom this was just a very interesting conversation, but this really didn't change her mind. to me though, this conversation made me think in a whole different way about god. And til this day this topic is the fuel source that keeps my curiosity alive. It's almost torturing lmao. but that's neither here nor there.

My point is what if god is an alien, or what if heaven is another planet in this galaxy? And if the bible was tampered with to gain popularity in the catholic church, what is the real story behind god?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thecrazydude11

John 3:13, "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven."

That verse meant, came down from Heaven and then went back up, by his own power, and not have to be puled up. Enoch was not part of mankind.

God could be considered an alien, as he is not like man. But, there are "other" worlds that Father created.

Enoch was actually above, he was sent down for a purpose, but this is not written. But, not the same purpose as Jesus.
edit on 17-10-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Unless God was earth born, then he/she/it is an alien, extra terrestrial, whatever

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
if God was an alien, then he wouldn't be God.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   

My point is what if god is an alien, or what if heaven is another planet in this galaxy?

Then God can and will die eventually...

All physical reality decays... Thus God and heaven would eventually end.

And if the bible was tampered with to gain popularity in the catholic church, what is the real story behind god?

Which God?

edit on 17-10-2011 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This has been debated many times on here before and i personally believe that god,if there is one,is an alien.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Ever read "Chariots of the Gods" by Eric Von Daniken? Probably have but if not check it out. Ancient Aliens is sometimes a good show but lately the theroies seem more like efforts to make some these guys look like nuts. These theories make more sence to me than any mainstream religion. I just got a copy of the Bhagavad-Gita from the Hindu religion and it is supposed to be full of stories about ancient aireal dogfights and huge city ships that nuked each other, man the rabbit hole goes deep. See you at the bottom

Something still had to create the universe right? I just dont believed everything we see and expierence in this life developed naturally, there is a divine creator, has to be.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Aliens would be other lifeforms within this realm, as a product of this realm (as we are) It still doesn't explain how this realm came to be.

Been done before anyway, done to death.

Use the search functonality.

ask.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Absolutely I feel god is an "alien"

he is the Alpha and Omega .. the beginning and the end...

Some people have a hard time dealing with the world ALIEN or ET

I guess they feel better calling them Angels / Demons

Even though they seem to fit the modern " slang" of Alien

We are the generation who can understand this

Whether Heaven and Hell are Planets or dimensions...

I never bought the whole Mythical floating cloud Fecal Matter

So yes god is an Alien

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

That verse meant, came down from Heaven and then went back up, by his own power, and not have to be puled up. Enoch was not part of mankind.

God could be considered an alien, as he is not like man. But, there are "other" worlds that Father created.

Enoch was actually above, he was sent down for a purpose, but this is not written. But, not the same purpose as Jesus.

If God really did create other worlds why didn't he mention it in the book, did he feel like it wasn't necessary to mention it. And if he did create other planets or "worlds" there are bound to be other life forms in space, did he decide that it wasn't important to mention that we are not alone either

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by thecrazydude11

If God really did create other worlds why didn't he mention it in the book, did he feel like it wasn't necessary to mention it. And if he did create other planets or "worlds" there are bound to be other life forms in space, did he decide that it wasn't important to mention that we are not alone either

God didn't write that book man....

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

It's not mentioned, because it has no bearing on you living life down here. There has been times, the "others" have come very close to Earth, and had to be dealt with. They look like we do, just live longer. Also, the Bible is not 100% accurate. A lot of stuff is sealed.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

No more than you are an alien.
Here is my theory...we only know who our mother was and we only know the "nature" and identity of one side of the family. The natural side is from one of the primates here on earth, I think we can claim this as our mothers side of the family tree. We are related to the chimpanzee and so we know our mother but we are for all intents and purposes bastards who do not know their Father.

Now I will say I think many people in the past and even in modern times will try to identify and put a label on dad. Fact is we don't know who he is or even where he came from... but if He is an alien YOU are a little bit alien too.
edit on 17-10-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
It is said that aliens have psychic power or whatever, In the book god specifically said that he know what you do, he know what your thinking, and he knows what your going to do in the bible. Am i right or wrong.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

It is said that aliens have psychic power or whatever, In the book god specifically said that he know what you do, he know what your thinking, and he knows what your going to do in the bible. Am i right or wrong.

Correct, everyone on this Earth has a book. The book is automatically written and updated. There is also a tapestry, which details every persons path. This is all done by Father, and the ones who are allowed in the temple have access to it.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

No more than you are an alien.
Here is my theory...we only know who our mother was and we only know the "nature" and identity of one side of the family. We are for all intents and purposes bastards who do not know their Father.

Now I will say I think many people in the past and even in modern times will try to identify and put a label on dad. Fact is we don't know who he is or even where he came from... but if He is an alien YOU are a little bit alien too.
That actually could be correct, if god was an alien because we actually were created in his image (or in science lab in another planet lol jk)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Hell Mark Zuckerburg is on the way to knowing all this now. It is not inconceivable we are being monitored and watched and events aided even by some "other worldly" force through means not unlike a "satellite" of God.

aka DAD.

Why couldn't we all be sort of lo jack connected to this father figure? In that case He might (as it is claimed) know everything we are up to easily. It is not so impossible.

edit on 17-10-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Hell Mark Zuckerburg is on the way to knowing all this now. It is not inconceivable we are being monitored and watched and events aided even by some "other worldly" force through means not unlike a "satellite" of God.

You would be amazed, how many of those who watch and assist in events.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

You would be amazed, how many of those who watch and assist in events.

I really would.

So if you will elaborate.....?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Correct, everyone on this Earth has a book. The book is automatically written and updated. There is also a tapestry, which details every persons path. This is all done by Father, and the ones who are allowed in the temple have access to it.
Ok basically god has psychic powers, that's what he's trying to point out in the bible, You don't think that maybe that's Since they both considered to be psychic, a higher intelligence , able to create different species and capable of creating a universe. Have u ever wandered if God, and aliens be connected in anyway?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join