Theory: Is God an alien????

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
NO jesus was though i believe we wouldnt know who god is cause there where so many gods/aliens passin off as gods they knew we where feeble minded back then can u imagine what would happen today if something came dow and said i am your god we would shoot at it the universe is god and we are all just living beings in an ever expanding universe to think that there is one being out there all powerful controlling time and space is just absurd people who want to believe are just lonely and want purpose to this life and there are people out there that will play on to this and profit from it like all the churches and preachers driving in cars you and i will never be to afford all in the name of a god that no one has ever met so people please wake up \

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
if God was an alien, then he wouldn't be God.

If god was a he, god would have a penis.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by thecrazydude11

Hebrews 1:2 and Hebrews 11:3. Worlds. Plural.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by megabytz

She refused at first to even talk about this subject because she thinks that aliens aren't real, and because the bible doesn't mention any existence of aliens she refused to talk about it. I told her that ill get back to her on that.

Well try to talk to her about dinosaurs, bacteria, viruses, kangaroos, wallabies, and the many other life forms that are not in the bible.

Many Christians do not believe there is other intelligent life out there mainly because they think the entire universe, roughly 14 billion light years, was created for them.
That's actually the only argument I use and need because of the that exact fact, It's not mentioned in the bible. but you know how stubborn Christians can be, I mean I know because I used to be one. I believe more in science and evolution though then in god because there is simply so much lack of evidence.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by micmerci

Originally posted by megabytz

She refused at first to even talk about this subject because she thinks that aliens aren't real, and because the bible doesn't mention any existence of aliens she refused to talk about it. I told her that ill get back to her on that.

Well try to talk to her about dinosaurs, bacteria, viruses, kangaroos, wallabies, and the many other life forms that are not in the bible.

Many Christians do not believe there is other intelligent life out there mainly because they think the entire universe, roughly 14 billion light years, was created for them.

I believe that the entire universe, roughly 14 billion light years, was created for Him, and His glory.
Come on does god really need that much space? Is he like claustrophobic or something?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThoughtForms

why stop there....could we take a different view point of your idea and say perhaps there are many aliens and they are all gods. Perhaps one day we will create a whole new dimension with its own universe and be the unknown gods to another species....and in turn that one will create another...and maybe thats how its always been...gods creating worlds within worlds created by gods.

Peace,
-TF
That can also be a possibility. I personally think that is there are aliens, they are one that are god like and ones that are inferior. It all depends on all the knowledge, wisdom, and power that an alien race has. Don't you think?

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Edit: And I gave you the new star and flag because as crazy as you sound dude, I don't think you are actually that far off the mark
Well thats why I call myself thecrazydude

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by RonPaulSupporter2012
NO jesus was though i believe we wouldnt know who god is cause there where so many gods/aliens passin off as gods they knew we where feeble minded back then can u imagine what would happen today if something came dow and said i am your god we would shoot at it the universe is god and we are all just living beings in an ever expanding universe to think that there is one being out there all powerful controlling time and space is just absurd people who want to believe are just lonely and want purpose to this life and there are people out there that will play on to this and profit from it like all the churches and preachers driving in cars you and i will never be to afford all in the name of a god that no one has ever met so people please wake up \

See that makes a whole lot of sense but then I would think about my days in church (when I used to go to church) and I remember all of that spiritual stuff, and it seemed so real. Plus like I said in an earlier post a lot of my family and friends have visions in their dreams and other abilities and they would say it's a gift from god. Do you know how hard it was to try and do something bad and not get caught by my mom when i was a kid? It was nearly impossible
All because "god" would give her visions of me doing my stupid shyt or so she said. And the thing that always convince me that she would get visions from god is the fact that when she would stop going to church, I could get away with anything. So I kinda do think there is a big guy up there watching us. I'm just saying he's an alien .

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Our gods are actually aliens, why not accept it ?, we don’t know god and we don’t know aliens (thanks to government cover-ups) so can we differentiate between them and know the truth of gods ?, then what is stopping you from accepting the truth? well believe it or not, until gods are proven by science or we develop and go back in time by time travel we cant refuse that aliens are god.

God need planes - Aditya

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

John 3:13, "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven." These words were spoken by Jesus himself at a time when only Christ had seen God (John 1:18). And how did He know that no man had ascended up to heaven...the throne of God? Because he came from there! Therefore, what heaven did Elijah go to? What about Enoch and Moses?

Greetings. I too have had some difficulty with that premise, Jesus says nobody ever did it, but then these guys did do it, so which is it? Another thing that puzzles me is the was how the early religious writers described "Heaven."

The word "Heaven" itself is of Germanic origin; related to Dutch hemel and German Himmel. 11th century. So it is a very old word, to begin with. Here is a Wiki description, I know how you all see Wikipedia, but this is a pretty good description, in line with Bible teachings on Heaven. I can still remember my Great Aunt, who came from the Old Country, saying, "Gott im Himmel!" whenever she was exited.

Heaven, the Heavens or Seven Heavens, is a common religious cosmological or metaphysical term for the physical or transcendent place from which heavenly beings (such as a Sky deity, God, angels, King or Queen of Heaven, Heavenly Father or Heavenly Mother, heavenly saints or venerated ancestors) originate, are enthroned or inhabit.

It is commonly believed that heavenly beings can descend to earth or take on earthly flesh and that earthly beings can ascend to Heaven in the afterlife or in exceptional cases enter Heaven alive.

Heaven is often described as a "higher place", the holiest place, a Paradise, in contrast to Hell or the Underworld or the "low places", and universally or conditionally accessible by earthly beings according to various standards of divinity, goodness, piety, faith, or other virtues or right beliefs or simply the Will of God. Some believe in the possibility of a Heaven on Earth in a World to Come.

Wiki Source

The thing that has always struck me is this: The men who wrote down things about Heaven, could see Heaven, see it in the sky with their own eyes. Otherwise, how could they have conceived that it was real, and that humans could come from it, and go back to it? Most Middle Eastern religions believe in Seven Heavens. According to my own research, Heaven could possibly be a planet. That alone would sure explain the vivid descriptions given in the Bible by men who had been there, such as Enoch, who was not only there, but was made to measure Heaven, and was made to write down a great many things but the "Gods" who lived there. The early people named this planet, Planet X, as Nibiru in Sumerian, and Marduk in Babylonian. Nibirians, the people of Nibiru, are often referred to as Anunnaki, Nephilim, Elohim (plural for god), and Mardukians. The word "Anunnaki" literally means "those who came from heaven to earth". In the Old Testament these "heavenly" visitors are called "Anakim".

So, logically speaking, Heaven surely could mean a Planet, one that may in fact be inbound right now. The Bible talks about Streets Paved with Gold, Nibiru has gold, lots of gold, and certainly has a few golden streets. Some who have seen it in visions have said it has a gold appearance, but then some say it is read, and some say it is blue. Multiple Heavens coming?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

That is true, and i'm positive it's been tampered with by the catholic religion, but that just means that there really is a possibility that god could be an alien, that's why i'm obsessed wit this topic lol

That goes double for me, crazy dude. It is certain that the Holy Roman Church, and the Italian Royals, and probably the French Royals also, conspired to hide from humanity their true origins, and the true purpose of all this. In today's words, the Vatican holds more secrets than the CIA. They hold secrets back to the 10th Century.

I have to say, for the record, as it was, that I am one who believes the Gods are in fact ET Beings from other planets. I do however believe that at some point in the distant past, a Vast Intelligence Energy Field spoke this all into being. I cannot name, or define this Force, only to call it just that, "The Force."

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Why keep all these secrets from the people? what does the vatican have to hide? It annoys the crap out of me that they know something, hides it from the public, and don't want to share any info.

posted on Sep, 24 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I belive in God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit. But I also believe God had to come from somewhere. He is a powerful being. I often wonder where did He come from?

I don't believe He resides on a planet.

Why can't God be an alien? If an all powerful being came to this planet eons ago, why would He not be considered a god? Really, think about it, a being wouldn't even have had to be "all powerful" to be considered a god when this planet had no technology at all.

And yes, there are scriptures in the Bible that depict spaceships or ships that can fly.

It is good to believe in something to keep us grounded and accountable. God is a good God, and He has blessed me abundantly. He is who He is: alien, tampered with, fictitional, I love Him. And you don't have to be part of some horrible church or cult group to serve God. He is love and He loves His children.

edit on 24-9-2012 by yesterdaysreality because: Typos.

posted on Apr, 3 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

www.seti.org...

en.wikipedia.org...(mythology)

Set (pron.: /sɛt/) or Seth (/sɛθ/; also spelled Setesh, Sutekh, Setekh, or Suty) is a god of the desert, storms, warfare and foreigners in ancient Egyptian religion. In later myths he is also the god of darkness and chaos

The Egyptian gods were demons.

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   
In other words aliens were the third of spirits that rebelled and were cast down to earth. Disembodied spirits denied the right to a physical presence,

Six represents opposition to divine will.

en.wikipedia.org...

Area 51 wiki

5 plus 1 = 6

Watch movies about aliens. Many of them contain divine information about their behavior and the behavior of those humans they control.

Break down the word alien and you have......A LIEN

Lien definition - form of security interest granted over an item of property to secure the payment of a debt or performance of some other obligation. The owner of the property, who grants the lien, is referred to as the lienor and the person who has the benefit of the lien is referred to as the lienee.

edit on 4-4-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)
edit on 4-4-2013 by Miracula because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2013 @ 11:23 AM
link   
I'm more inclined to think that God could be a thought form.
ATS Thread - Is God a Thought Form?

posted on Apr, 23 2013 @ 10:59 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Well I know one things for sure, the vatican has a secret about all of this. A secret so powerful that it can actually give us some answers, might even have some evidence in that huge vault of theirs. if not, then why annouce to the masses that even if alien exist, they should still believe in god. that my friends is what I call desperation

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 09:32 AM
link   
If we want to put an 'If' to God, first it was designated, God is Love, but to be more exact, God is Everything, but certainly the creation of the universe - so that means the actual creation is conscious, and surely this creation of the universe has created planets that can house the grey aliens, and perhaps their planet had a gamma burst or super nova in their galaxy, or something that made them travel from their planet in conquest to visit other planets. To these people their map is of the stars, not of geographic features like we have.

Evidence shows that something was happening before the last ice age, which sits about 12,500 years ago. There was some kind of lost civilization on earth that were able to make monuments out of large stones, these mysterious stone masons were astronomical experts, it even appeared their map was from the stars, and we have revealed a face on mars which to me is evidence to a trace of them. The flood was remembered and written, in the bible the ancient people who built the stone monuments were considered giant gods. A couple 1,000 years before the bible, in the first form of comprehesive writing ever, the flood story was written about and the main characters involved a man of earth, and man from space.

So assuming that our ancestors could have experienced a real alien visitation we have to look at what their psychology would be like having witnessed it, and we find that not only was their a visitation but possible integration into society and even helping the hunters and gathers to form society. So we go more 1,000s of years into the future and we come around a time when Egypt was an ancient civilization and had pharaohs.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   
The term "alien" is quite vague when determining the nature of the God of the Bible. When talking about God, we are obviously talking about something that is of alien origin, as he is the source of all that there is in creation including the heavens but not apart of it, which means he is an alien. He can be more accurately described as transcendent or celestial/supernatural. He is not an extraterrestrial, because this term implies that he is indigenous to our realm of existence, a mere biological entity from some other planet. Do not be deceived by this alternate universal gospel being preached that redefines the theistic view on God as E.T. We were warned about crap like this this in the scripture below.

But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, if any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed. - Galatians 1: 8-9

Here is my detailed response from another thread about my suspicions on this ever increasing hype we are getting about E.T's.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This reply is especially but not exclusively for the Christians on here.

The warning:

O Timothy, keep that which is committed to thy trust, avoiding profane and vain babblings, and oppositions of science falsely so called: Which some professing have erred concerning the faith. Grace be with thee. Amen. - 1 Timothy 6:20-21

To the people on here getting into a debate about evolution and creation, specifically to those who claim this "evidence" the OP presents somehow debunks evolution, the thing is, all this hype about extraterrestrials we've been getting stems back to the theory of evolution in the first place. If the universe and all life spontaneously sprung up from nothing but a process of genetic accidents from a single particle and a single cell organism, then advanced life must have evolved on another planet somewhere in the universe, and the rest is history. They had to get you believing in the theory of evolution first before they can kick the can down the road about our origins from our extraterrestrial space brothers. The theory of evolution has adopted and discarded many 'theories' down through history about how life came about, the ancient astronaut theory is just the latest one they are starting to adopt that will serve as the Trojan horse. It is a very naturalistic//pantheistic/Hinduistic worldview that has been dressed up as science as I show in the link below.

Exposing the Pagan Roots of Evolution

Now for the Christians, you have to be aware that the Bible basically teaches us that God is an alien, as he is the source of all that there is in life but not apart of it, henceforth making him alien, which simply means not indigenous to our realm of existence. We have to be aware that there is a concerted effort to redefine the theistic worldview about our origins with extraterrestrials, which is different than the term 'alien'. God is no longer the all powerful celestial/supernatural source of all life, but an E.T, meaning a mere biological creature that "evolved" somewhere on another planet. Do not be deceived, as I'm quite certain that this is the coming strong delusion spoken of in the Bible, when Satan descends upon this world with all power and lying signs, wonders and miracles to deceive the whole world, even the very elect, if that were possible, as the Bible says, which is referring to us Christians.

Now here is how I believe the alien deception will be presented from now on:

1. Through a number of "discoveries" from archaeological groups, groups like NASA (which will likely be the Curiosity Rover) and other self-proclaimed 'scientific groups' providing enough evidence, that as others have pointed out about the so called 'evidence' posted by this threads OP, will be nothing more than circumstantial at best for this to be taught in the schools as absolute fact, tacking on the E.T origin of life that will serve as the long sought-after "missing link" of the overall theory of evolution.

2. After the world has gone through a period of chaos, from war and economic devastation etc, "benevolent aliens", who will be Satan and his angels will show up promising a better future, one with no more wars, no more religion (especially Christianity), a "new world order" as the world power elite often call it.

3. Those friendly E.T's will claim that there are bad E.T's coming to wreck havoc, an "alien invasion" as we've been told by the millionth sci-fi movie, who will actually be the Lord Jesus and his army of heaven, starting the prophesied battle of Armageddon in the book of Revelation.

You have been warned.

Edit: Why an Extraterrestrial God Appeals to Today's Culture:
edit on 25-4-2013 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackManINC

So in your quotations FEAR BASED believe them and actually are giving advice to others. Brilliant.

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join