It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory: Is God an alien????

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhill76

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by thecrazydude11

Originally posted by randomname
if God was an alien, then he wouldn't be God.
It is said that aliens have psychic power or whatever, In the book god specifically said that he know what you do, he know what your thinking, and he knows what your going to do in the bible. Am i right or wrong.

Hell Mark Zuckerburg is on the way to knowing all this now. It is not inconceivable we are being monitored and watched and events aided even by some "other worldly" force through means not unlike a "satellite" of God.

You would be amazed, how many of those who watch and assist in events.

Who else watches and assists in events here? Please share if you know. I believe in a "group" of some sort of entities who sort of monitor human activity. I say this because many references are made to "we" in the old texts and in the Bible as well as channers like Edgar Cayce respond as if speaking from a group. "We think" this and "we recommend" that his prophesies will say.

edit on 17-10-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by sHuRuLuNi

reply to post by sHuRuLuNi

Neither does man. Man has the perception of free will. You have what you read in the book, I have what I see, and it surely did happen.

Where or how exactly do you "see" it? Please be kind and elaborate.

I'll send you a PM for this one.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

reply to post by thecrazydude11

No more than you are an alien.
Here is my theory...we only know who our mother was and we only know the "nature" and identity of one side of the family. We are for all intents and purposes bastards who do not know their Father.

Now I will say I think many people in the past and even in modern times will try to identify and put a label on dad. Fact is we don't know who he is or even where he came from... but if He is an alien YOU are a little bit alien too.
That actually could be correct, if god was an alien because we actually were created in his image (or in science lab in another planet lol jk)

They could have done it here.

There is a highly prized chalice of blood, under super sanitary conditions (it is the genetic material that must be mingled with the ape) the church alter resembles a lab table where the "body" and the "blood" are mixed and Priests dressed in long white robes looking for all the world like surgeons...yeah I think definitely this gene splicing thing was done here.
www.smithsonianmag.com...
It kind of relates to evolution

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   

God CREATED everything, including eventual "aliens":

And among His Signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the living creatures that He has scattered through them: and He has power to gather them together when He wills. - Qur'an, 42:29

The stories of the "fallen angels" are myths incorporated in the Bible centuries after Moses.
Interesting, were can I find more info on this?

On which part, the quote or the second sentence?
the stories of the fallen angels

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

I've read it. It's not really a creation story but more of a war story. Between Tiamat and Marduk.

What I find interesting about this account is the fact it sounds like it is depicting space warfare and the battle over possibly a planet called Tiamat.
edit on 17-10-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Who else watches and assists in events here? Please share if you know. I believe in a "group" of some sort of entities who sort of monitor human activity. I saw this because many references are made to "we" in the old texts and in the Bible as well as channers like Edgar Cayce respond as if speaking from a group. "We think" this and "we recommend" that his prophesies will say.

There are 24 that assist in giving thoughts. Go down that road instead of this one, you just now avoided an accident. There are some assigned to look over all of Earth. Then there are some who stay and watch the Tapestry. Everyone here has a path set for them. If you deviate from the path a little, those who are close to you will be notified and correct said action.

If for instance, a terrorist detonated a dirty bomb and killed 250k people and this is not in the plan. That event will be reset and a different outcome will play out. Some see remnants of the old event and attribute it to deja vu.

Man has the perception of free will. If he had total free will, Earth as we know it would be no more.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

I've read it. It's not really a creation story but more of a war story. Between Tiamat and Marduk.

That is your opinion. Then how can you put so MUCH stock in the Bible when it is clearly a plagiarism. I was trying to be kind there. The Epic of Creation is "not really" a creation story? Hmm.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

I don't wonder. Who is the other you are talking about? I don't speculate.

Why speculate, when you clearly know it all?

How are you privy to information sought throughout the ages and how do you know your source is accurate? If it is that you trust your own instinct I will accept that, since it is my source as well, but you seem to KNOW a whole lot more than me....or anyone else I have run into lately, for that matter. You have a direct line to the great I AM? Just wondering. And can you offer more than just an obscure, esoteric one liner?

I will have to PM you for this one. Direct line, it goes deeper than that.
Lett me guess, you can communicate with god through ur dreams?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Its not my opinion. Have you read it? It mentions nothing about anything being created. It is about a build up to when Marduk goes and attacks Tiamat. I edited my post though because I believe this text is depicting space warfare and a battle for the Planet Tiamat.

I don't mind if you want to have a discussion, but if you want to be ignorant, I can happily end this discussion now.

I don't put so much STOCK in to the bible. So far I have quoted Assyrian, Sumerian, Babylonian and Hebrew texts. They are merely pieces t the grand puzzle.

Sorry, yes, the end of 'The Seven Tablets of Creation' which is the full account of Enema Elish has a creation of sorts. But the majority is about the battle.

I think Marduk is Zeus too.

Final edit: It seems I was very hasty. I had not fully read the Seven tablets of Creation. I apologise. I will finish reading now.
edit on 17-10-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

How are you privy to information sought throughout the ages and how do you know your source is accurate? If it is that you trust your own instinct I will accept that, since it is my source as well, but you seem to KNOW a whole lot more than me....or anyone else I have run into lately, for that matter. You have a direct line to the great I AM? Just wondering. And can you offer more than just an obscure, esoteric one liner?

No. Many others may use this method. You confuse me with others who claim to do these things. Above doesn't think it's cute when ones claim to have special access to God.
edit on 17-10-2011 by jhill76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

No. Many others may use this method. You confuse me with others who claim to do these things. Above doesn't think it's cute when ones claim to have special access to God.
ok how do u communicate with him then???? and to be honest i'm not making fun of you, Lots of ppl in my family (and friends) have visions in their sleep, and they eventually come true. It kind of freaks me out a bit. I just thought thats how you talked to god

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

That is your opinion. Then how can you put so MUCH stock in the Bible when it is clearly a plagiarism. I was trying to be kind there. The Epic of Creation is "not really" a creation story? Hmm.

The thing is - and this you won't find mentioned in the Bible, only in the Qur'an - that Moses was not the FIRST to receive a revelation from God (a "book") - but rather Abraham - who, as we know lived originally in the land of Sumer, or later Babylon.
Thus, it is very possible that the creation story and other information was already contained in the books of Abraham ("Suhufi Ibrahim" as they are called in the Qur'an).
Some of that information remained with the people, and later got modified (as it happens with most stories in ancient times) - thus we have things like the Epic of Creation and the whole "war" stories of Marduk and Enki etc.

As you may be aware - the Kingdom of Israel was destroyed and the land occupied by Babylon centuries after Moses - the Jews were sent as slaves to Babylon where they remained for quite a long time.
Here, their own revelation and beliefs got mixed with the traditions of Babylon.
When they came back, and the northern and southern Kingdoms of Israel were re-united - both accounts were combined into ONE account (what is todays first five books of Moses) - containing bits of the original revelation mixed with MUCH of the babylonian myths.
This is why in the Bible "angels" are sometimes viewed as "God(s)" - this is the babylonian influence. This is also the reason and the source of the story of the "fallen angels" - a babylonian myth which found its way into the Bible. The story itself could have been based on real personalities and/or events - but with time - these learned men became "angels" and "gods" (look what happened to Jesus and his followers).

It is clear as day if you read the Bible - that there are at least TWO accounts of the same story inter-mixed - and by textual criticism analysis these sources can even be clearly separated today.
Thus one can see how these stories got "combined" together.

One of the sources for example (the "E" source) constantly uses the word "El" or "Elohim" for God - and never uses the tetragramaton (yahwe) - while the "J" source (telling the SAME stories) constantly uses "YHWH" for God and never "Elohim".

By looking at the two sources in parallel one can see how one source adds certain elements to a story, while the other states sometimes even drastically different things.

This is why in the "creation" story we have discrepancies today - once it says man got created first, then the plants, etc - but a few verses later, the same story is retold, only now the order is changed, it is the plants created first, THEN the man, etc.

All the myths about "fallen angels", the original sin, the fault of the woman for making Adam fall, etc. - come most probably from the babylonian influence - because they directly contradict other explicit statements of the Bible on the same issues (for example "original sin" - yet God clearly states in other places that NO ONE shall bare the sins of another, and sons are not responsible for the sins of their fathers ... etc.)

The topic is very large - but there is much literature on this where one can study and see how these myths unfortunately got mixed with the genuine revelation from God - and what we have today in the Bible is a mix of both, where one has difficulties to determine which then is from God and which is not.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

and what we have today in the Bible is a mix of both, where one has difficulties to determine which then is from God and which is not.

Very true words indeed.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I'm still studying. Still am trying to understand and decipher it all.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I am not sure about God being an alien, but I definitely think aliens are real. I know in Islam, it is noted that Allah is "Lord of the Worlds," worlds being plural, suggesting other beings other than humans.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

John 3:13, "And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven."

That verse meant, came down from Heaven and then went back up, by his own power, and not have to be puled up. Enoch was not part of mankind.

God could be considered an alien, as he is not like man. But, there are "other" worlds that Father created.

Enoch was actually above, he was sent down for a purpose, but this is not written. But, not the same purpose as Jesus.

If God really did create other worlds why didn't he mention it in the book, did he feel like it wasn't necessary to mention it. And if he did create other planets or "worlds" there are bound to be other life forms in space, did he decide that it wasn't important to mention that we are not alone either

God didn't write that book man....

That is true, and i'm positive it's been tampered with by the catholic religion, but that just means that there really is a possibility that god could be an alien, that's why i'm obsessed wit this topic lol

God can not be an alien, though its very possible some of the things written about within the bible could have been aliens posing as God. Consider the fact that people back then were quite nieve to the reality of the world... At that time if an alien happened to show up on the scene with powerful weapons and flying machines, people would likely have considered that alien a god or the God.

God is within... God is everyone and everything.... so in some sence yes God is an alien, but hes also a tree, and a rock... All things are a part of God

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

She refused at first to even talk about this subject because she thinks that aliens aren't real, and because the bible doesn't mention any existence of aliens she refused to talk about it. I told her that ill get back to her on that.

Well try to talk to her about dinosaurs, bacteria, viruses, kangaroos, wallabies, and the many other life forms that are not in the bible.

Many Christians do not believe there is other intelligent life out there mainly because they think the entire universe, roughly 14 billion light years, was created for them.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by megabytz

She refused at first to even talk about this subject because she thinks that aliens aren't real, and because the bible doesn't mention any existence of aliens she refused to talk about it. I told her that ill get back to her on that.

Well try to talk to her about dinosaurs, bacteria, viruses, kangaroos, wallabies, and the many other life forms that are not in the bible.

Many Christians do not believe there is other intelligent life out there mainly because they think the entire universe, roughly 14 billion light years, was created for them.

I believe that the entire universe, roughly 14 billion light years, was created for Him, and His glory.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

I think Our Father was an alien, at least compared to mom who was from here. I think he left us and worse I believe it was an unplanned pregnancy and not only are we bastards, we are accidents.

Mom tries to tell us dad loved us and wanted us and created us specially in his image but I think he hates us and is never coming back.

Edit: And I gave you the new star and flag because as crazy as you sound dude, I don't think you are actually that far off the mark. God, (who's your daddy?) I hope I am wrong.

edit on 18-10-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

why stop there....could we take a different view point of your idea and say perhaps there are many aliens and they are all gods. Perhaps one day we will create a whole new dimension with its own universe and be the unknown gods to another species....and in turn that one will create another...and maybe thats how its always been...gods creating worlds within worlds created by gods.

Peace,
-TF

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join