It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory: Is God an alien????

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
reply to post by BlackManINC

So in your quotations FEAR BASED believe them and actually are giving advice to others. Brilliant.

Maybe you should start posting a reply that is legible because you're not making much sense. If you are trying to say that I'm spreading fear, then so be it. Fear is a survival mechanism. It that thing that tells you to jump out of the way of a high speed train, or halt from falling off a cliff, which is where society is headed. As for me, I pretty much fear nothing but the Lord, which the Bible states is the beginning of true wisdom.

URGENT MESSAGE! The great deception warning:

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Do you fear God the same way you fear your ACTUAL parents is this demonstrable (would your parents pony up to this indoctrination; confession of FEAR induced childish playtime activites profoundly manifesting in your later adulthood). WHY DOES GODS CHILD (YOU) HAVE TO FEAR ITS CREATOR. Maybe in reply would not use lame excuse vid-tube squares that are animate.

edit on 26-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Do you fear God the same way you fear your ACTUAL parents is this demonstrable (would your parents pony up to this indoctrination; confession of FEAR induced childish playtime activites profoundly manifesting in your later adulthood). WHY DOES GODS CHILD (YOU) HAVE TO FEAR ITS CREATOR. Maybe in reply would not use lame excuse vid-tube squares that are animate.

Real simple, you should at least be concerned since God decides whether or not you will rot in hell for eternity. I wasn't going to bother responding to silly questions like this as I have dozens of times already.

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackManINC

Real simple, you should at least be concerned since God decides whether or not you will rot in hell for eternity. I wasn't going to bother responding to silly questions like this as I have dozens of times already.

So you are one of ones that does not believe or define yourself to be a product and parcel of God Spirits great laxity in creativeness (allowence for many forms). You Fear Him/It? Why would you; you are its prodgeny. You were not given the choice to accend a " ladder to the heavens" or to fall into the Abyss? Why do you need your God to decide your FATE? (I would be looking for it to aswage any physical attacks upon my being).You have only responded to me once or twice before, and with that (the your) impressive crushing of vid collections that dont apply (even to yourself). You are a confetti thrower when cornered. As you blunder around and try to disuage posters, keep dropping the feather weight cartoon video safes (you do that to offput replies you cannot expand upon). I do know this, you FEAR your God and that cannot be healthy; I do not want it anywhere near my garden party as snakes abound. (No one knows who god is so cannot define it as an Alien? I would imagine Humans are a byproduct of hybridism DNA and intelligent design). I appreciate your reply BMI, you have ideas you are not in fear of expressing (as in contain some teeth).
edit on 28-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

So you are one of ones that does not believe or define yourself to be a product and parcel of God Spirits great laxity in creativeness (allowence for many forms). You Fear Him/It? Why would you; you are its prodgeny. You were not given the choice to accend a " ladder to the heavens" or to fall into the Abyss? Why do you need your God to decide your FATE? (I would be looking for it to aswage any physical attacks upon my being).You have only responded to me once or twice before, and with that (the your) impressive crushing of vid collections that dont apply (even to yourself). You are a confetti thrower when cornered. As you blunder around and try to disuage posters, keep dropping the feather weight cartoon video safes (you do that to offput replies you cannot expand upon). I do know this, you FEAR your God and that cannot be healthy; I do not want it anywhere near my garden party as snakes abound. (No one knows who god is so cannot define it as an Alien? I would imagine Humans are a byproduct of hybridism DNA and intelligent design). I appreciate your reply BMI, you have ideas you are not in fear of expressing (as in contain some teeth).

The videos I post adds emphasis on my statement, that's just how I roll. I don't feel cornered at all, and since you felt the need to assume that I am, then that tells me that its really YOU that thinks you are a cornered rat, reverse psychology 101. The nature of your post is very telling. Hell, the fact that you felt the need to even reply to me in the first place in the typical dismissive manner I see all too often on this site, in a thread that isn't even yours in the first place is very revealing. My first reply wasn't even directed towards you, and if you feel the need to respond to it, well I don't really care if you respond to it at all. If you got something to say then at least say something with actual value. No obviously, there is no cowardice or fear whenever or wherever I make a response. I say what needs to be said without restraint and move on.
edit on 28-4-2013 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-4-2013 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2013 @ 11:01 PM
link   

The videos I post adds emphasis on my statement, that's just how I roll. I don't feel cornered at all, and since you felt the need to assume that I am, then that tells me that its really YOU that thinks you are a cornered rat, reverse psychology 101. The nature of your post is very telling. Hell, the fact that you felt the need to even reply to me in the first place in the typical dismissive manner I see all too often on this site, in a thread that isn't even yours in the first place is very revealing. My first reply wasn't even directed towards you, and if you feel the need to respond to it, well I don't really care if you respond to it at all. If you got something to say then at least say something with actual value. No obviously, there is no cowardice or fear whenever or wherever I make a response. I say what needs to be said without restraint and move on.

No, videos and nothing else matters because you did not create them just vomit them up to someone that might take them seriously, like a bathroom phone number. Your generation of them is after the fact. You are in a process of remembering something pertaining to your personal exististance (I CANNOT RELATE) and to my mind very bold in the sneaky overlording/taking of ideaforms you DO NOT EVEN OWN AS YOUR CREATION POINT. Pardon me for seeming to hijack anything, this is a free forum, even you as OP NOT 'Crazydudes' have the responsibilty to answer all queries/questions. Your God would have no problem smitting me either; but It would have to confront me now wouldnt it or at least find me. Since when does the word Hell become the identifier to/for yourself; fourth sentence, or has it always been your first name? Not sure how one "rolls" but am interested; would that be a techique in getting out of the way of a tank or hybrid vehicle about to run one over; is that a left to right or right to left move (avoiding the axel).

posted on Apr, 29 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Miracula

"Egyptian Gods are Demons". How so. Their God was "RA", symbolized by the Winged Disk. The winged disk decending was the SUN RA also known as ATON (or if in your imagination can determine it as Sirian influence Sixth Dimensional Orion confluence). The Sirian influence is known as south flowing Nilewise, Ethiopia, Nigerians etc. What do I know, the Dogon are very interesting, as in the Dog Star defines every important ritual they have. Binary system.

edit on 29-4-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2013 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Evidence for a Spiritual Interpretation of Alien Contact:

Alien Intrusion: UFOs and the Evolution Connection:

posted on May, 12 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

There is no way you directed this at me. Gotta run take another look.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
if God was an alien, then he wouldn't be God.

Untrue.

Alien/ Extraterrestrial simply means "not of Earth origin".

Technically, God is an alien.

The term 'alien' is a modern day word that we call visitors to our planet. In ancient times, they called them 'gods'.

posted on May, 15 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButterCookie

Originally posted by randomname
if God was an alien, then he wouldn't be God.

Untrue.

Alien/ Extraterrestrial simply means "not of Earth origin".

Technically, God is an alien.

The term 'alien' is a modern day word that we call visitors to our planet. In ancient times, they called them 'gods'.

You are one of the few people that actually understands what this issue boils down to. Whenever anyone uses the word "alien" to explain away the nature of the God of the Bible, they should get a little more descriptive then that as the term itself is vague referring to anything not of this world, or at least it used to be. Today the term "alien" has been twisted to automatically mean our extra terrestrial space brothers from zeta reticuli, and I'm sure this was no accident given this E.T tripe is being pushed harder than ever with a few verses from the Bible being perverted and thrown off into outer space about E.T's. Clearly there is an agenda being pushed.
edit on 15-5-2013 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-5-2013 by BlackManINC because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join