It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Marine v 30 Police - Occupy Times Square - Cops lose

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jepic
Wished I was there. I would have had some fun with the marine. And not in a good way.

Lemme guess. You're one of those guys that like pain huh?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I really get riled up when things like this happen, watching the guy in the green shirt, not really doing much, just trying to get away from the cops punching him in the face.

If i were there, i do not think i could contain myself, i would lose it and start punching back. With better aim i might add. I dont like violence, but i have a bad temper when it comes to people abusing their authority. I refer to the brutality vid, seems there are more and more from those white shirt bastards.

The guy is losing it though, big and scary. Once again, you can punch an old guy in the head, but you don't mess with a big black marine with arms the size of a tree trunk...
edit on 17/10/11 by AzureSky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

And what about Officers getting into protestors personal space? It work both ways. At least those protestors are not bribed by a bank unlike the NYPD! There morales for you!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman
reply to post by Gseven

Oh, please...there are Marines and then there are Marines.

The kind of Marines I knew in 'Nam didn't give a rat's ass about dress codes, and had contempt for those that valued pretty uniforms over fighting skills: barracks Marines who never actually fought.

Combat Marines then and now put more value in how well you fought than in how well you dressed.

Peacetime Marines, Marines who've never seen combat, and dress Marines who march well and look pretty all value the "look", but they'd never get the respect of the filthy, grungy, out-of-dress-code Gyrenes who fought and bled and died in 'Nam.

This guy is brother to them, and me, even though I was USAF: we shared the same dangers of rockets, rpgs, snipers, booby traps, and mortars fighting in stupid-ass wars that no one understood, no one wanted, and that made no sense.

I salute him for honoring his oath to defend the Constitution and the people "against all enemies foreign and domestic". When the police harm the citizens they have sworn to protect, they have become a domestic enemy.
edit on 17-10-2011 by apacheman because: (no reason given)

^
THIS.

just had to quote the Vet, from a vet, as it's true.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Propulsion

Originally posted by AnonymousFem

When they the Police go around knocking out females, for no reason what so ever do you blame others on ATS for stating as such? Really grow up and get a clue!
Are you talking about the lady who we later found out he was a guy? You talk as though the demonstrators are perfect angels, and cannot do no wrong. The demonstrators are provoking the police! You don’t see that? There is a thing called “personal space”! The demonstrators are crossing it!

Personal space?! They are the ones trying to stop a CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED DEMONSTRATION. The police are invading their personal space, not the other way around. They have a constitution in whatever parallel reality version of America you live in?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
This guy will be president in ten years!

So funny to see those tiny little men with guns looking ashamed to be confronting the demonstrators.

Quite moving actually.

I'm also surprised they didn't just rush him and take him down.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gseven

As a former Marine, this guy is completely out of regulations, not just in small ways, but in really huge NASTY ways. NO self-respecting active duty Marine would dare go in public looking like this.

If by some off chance he IS a former Marine, he shames his Corps by the fact that he appeared so sloppily and attempted to speak on behalf of the Marine Corps, which he would never be allowed to do as an active duty Marine. I'm baffled that any former Marine would do this...

Yes marines are trained to sit tight and shut up, this one is a really bad marine. Did you see how he puts his moral values and the American people with more importance then being a shaved standard marine sheep? Such a bad marine...but such a good human being.

I'm not saying the army has no honor, but look where following orders has gotten the USA!
The worst terrorists in the world, bullying everyone around, spending more in it's army then it's social services and getting the REAL economy back on track.

The army doesn't but the world NEEDS guys like him!
edit on 17-10-2011 by User8911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot

This guy will be president in ten years!

So funny to see those tiny little men with guns looking ashamed to be confronting the demonstrators.

Quite moving actually.

I'm also surprised they didn't just rush him and take him down.

That would have riled up many people i think,
too many, so why risk it?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
People keep claiming we need to stay peaceful and whatnot. However let us think back into history for a moment. When America was founded and we left Britain's rule, were we peaceful about it?

When America was attacked at Pearl Harbor and we needed to defend ourselves, were we peaceful about it?

Well we are under attack America, we are under attack by our own government. Push has come to shove and it's time to start shoving back. Police are nothing but regular people in suits. They are not superior, they are not invincible, they are not any better than you or I.

I don't know about the rest of you, but if I ever saw a police officer abusing someone I would most likely begin abusing that officer in defense of my fellow Americans. Taking a stand means taking a stand, you can't half-ass it. If you take a stand you plant your feet firmly on the ground and don't let a single being move you. Be it police or protester, it's time to man up and take our country back.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Wished I was there. I would have had some fun with the marine. And not in a good way.

Yeah and you would have gotten your ass kicked by that marine and anyone else that would not stand to see some coward lay his hands on one of our troops.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Where are all those who were stating, this dude was not a marine?

I posted a link to his you tube channel.

Look at his image, he is standing with two other Marines

Come on I want to hear you lot debunking his Picture!

He is a marine and he is more a hero than half of the members who have posted hateful and demoralising comments about him.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp

Lemme guess. You're one of those guys that like pain huh?

I'm one of those guys that don't like being spitted at with distasteful aggression.

As for pain, what ye shall give ye shall receive.

He isn't a tough-guy. Real tough-guys are men of few words. And they normally don't shout their message like 17 year old girls.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
I have a feeling that sh.it is about to get reallll uncomfortable around the country....This beast is growing, its only a matter of time before we see changes.......or they will invade Iran to distract the american people........
edit on 17-10-2011 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

The distraction is already taking place in NYC. and wherever else individuals who spend time using alternative media can be caught up occupying their time with this.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
We are seeing stuff like this at more and more of the protests. Cops in riot gear instigating the crowd with pushing/shoving/grabbing/punching.

Only a matter of time until the entire crowd responds, and goes after the cops. Last night at occupy sf, I saw a cop run up and hit a kid in the face with his baton, and run off. This will only add fuel to the fire.

A little like prison, where cops/guards are heavily outnumbered, and rely on the fear factor. Well, when they start hitting women and kids.......there will be an ugly response at one of these protests.

link   
reply to post by AnonymousFem

Let people talk. They're just as bad as MSM and our government, playing down this whole thing like it isn't a revolution or something. When everyone wakes up one day to a full blown civil war going on between protesters and police maybe then they'll realize just what the hell is really at stake here.

link   

Originally posted by L00kingGlass

You should be accurate 100% of the time here. These boards have been overrun with saboteurs and trolls.

Ok, let’s be more specific. ALL from this thread! ONLY the first page…
Look at those stupid pigs.
Nah they only attack women and small men
the cops have no honor all they care is about a wage packet

I will go thru this thread. I guarantee, there will be A LOT more...!

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

Originally posted by Propulsion

Originally posted by L00kingGlass

How can you assume that all the cops on Wall Street are terrorists, rapists, murderers, child molesters, sickos, perverts, etc.

Not a single person said anything of that nature in this thread.

Certainly didn’t say anything good. I should have been more specific…

You think? So a matter of lying or not is simply a matter of being more or less specific? Maybe you should specifically stop making up crap.

Ok, let’s be more specific. ALL from this thread! ONLY the first page…
Look at those stupid pigs.
Nah they only attack women and small men
the cops have no honor all they care is about a wage packet

I will go thru this thread. I guarantee, there will be A LOT more...!

Grow-up!

link   
reply to post by MysticPearl

That's what I am saying. One of these times they're going to strike the wrong person and tens of thousands of people are going to come crushing down on them like the wrath of a god.

link   

Originally posted by Rightback
All dictators have their personal guard ( Sadam, Kadhafi, Assad...) and the 1% also have it,it's called the police.

They need to remember that they are humans that can bleed, and that they have family members. This will not be a one sided beating, I will guarantee you that!!

The police in this country better remember very quickly who pays their goddamn salaries.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

He isn't a tough-guy. Real tough-guys are men of few words. And they normally don't shout their message like 17 year old girls.

So real men type their message from the safety of their living rooms?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join