It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edger caycy pridicts Japanese tsunami and soon to be in East coast America

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
here are some proof of Edger caycy predictions that came true

Edger Caycy predicted the Japan tsunami:

"The Earth will be broken up in the western portion of America. The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. The upper portion of Europe will be changed as in the twinkling of an eye. Land will appear off the east coast of America. When there is the first breaking up of some conditions in the South Sea and those as apparent in the sinking or rising of that that's almost opposite same, or in the Mediterranean, and the Etna area, then we many know it has begun."

Edger caycy also predicted world war 2 , and the Assassination of JFK

soon to Happen

America's East coast will be destroyed

"Portions of the now east coast of New York, or New York City itself, will in the main disappear. This will be another generation, though, here; while the southern portions of Carolina, Georgia -- these will disappear. This will be much sooner. The waters of the lakes will empty into the Gulf, rather than the waterway over which such discussions have been recently made. It would be well if the waterway were prepared, but not for that purpose for which it is at present being considered. Then the area where the entity is now located (Virginia Beach) will be among the safety lands, as will be portions of what is now Ohio, Indiana and Illinois, and much of the southern portion of Canada and the eastern portion of Canada; while the western land -- much of that is to be disturbed as, of course much in other lands."

at 4:05 they talk about japan that will go into the sea
note this video was posted 2008 on youtube

edit on 15-10-2011 by futuredude because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by futuredude

Edgard caycy

Edward caycy

Who is Edgard caycy?????
Who is Edward caycy?????

Are they trying to make money off of predictions by having similar names as the well know Edgar Cayce?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by supine

Harghhh my bad lol

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by futuredude

I think he's wrong.....i bet on the full moon beteew 9 and 11 nov 2011......

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

reply to post by supine

Harghhh my bad lol

LOL, no worries!!! I thought it was funny!

I don't hold much stock in this prediction either. He also said that Atlantis would be found off the coast of Bimini, many years ago.

As of yet, I don't recall anything other than a lot of other speculation that it might have been there!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
From what I've read, I see these predictions and being neither relevant or even remotely accurate.
Anyone believing any of this oddly worded babbling is certainly quite gullible, easily convinced.

Please point me in the direction of these believers because I have a great wealth of forbidden knowledge passed down to me from the dead priests of Atlantis that speak to me in dreams, and I can impart some of that knowledge in very inexpensive email consultations.
I'm also a licensed broker for a large multinational company seeking to sell a bridge they own.
I also know the secret for turning tinfoil and other metals into gold, but it requires a test of faith in giving up earthly riches to gain them.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

more than 300 books written about Edgar Cayce. Members of Cayce's organization, the Association for Research and Enlightenment (A.R.E.) exist worldwide and Edgar Cayce Centers are found in more than 35 countries

Hmm he was either a very good gimmick or there was some truth in the matter.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Nobama

He did help cure many people. He is definitely for real. As for his predictions, there are things that can change what happens, do to our choices. However, he is due credit for the help he gave to so many.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Stop right there ! The first paragraph about Japan. That is not a prediction of the tsunami. That said the greater part of Japan will be in the sea. As far as I know and I feel pretty confident in my information, Japan is still there the same size it was prior to Mar 11. It did not go into the sea. The sea went over it. (and retreated again we must remember, it didnt stay there).
Cayce moved to Virginia Beach because he said that was the safest place to be. I live right near VB so I guess I will be safe. If I thought anything he wrote was accurate.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
love the OP avatar

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by nine

From what I've read, I see these predictions and being neither relevant or even remotely accurate.
Anyone believing any of this oddly worded babbling is certainly quite gullible, easily convinced.

Please point me in the direction of these believers because I have a great wealth of forbidden knowledge passed down to me from the dead priests of Atlantis that speak to me in dreams, and I can impart some of that knowledge in very inexpensive email consultations.
I'm also a licensed broker for a large multinational company seeking to sell a bridge they own.
I also know the secret for turning tinfoil and other metals into gold, but it requires a test of faith in giving up earthly riches to gain them.

You mock, but did you know they can change other metal into Gold. One of the reasons this was discover was that they saw how easy it was to change Nitrogen into Oxygen.

Cayce has been proven to be the greatest profit to have ever lived, I really hope he is wrong on alot of the disaster stuff.
He was correct on many, and healed people that were beyond known medical practice, and also described medical procedures that have only been developed recently.
I would not mock things, I do not know.
I have seen visions of things that came to pass, so I do know first hand that things of this are truly possible.
You know nothing of the man Edgar Cayce to mock, even he said anyone can do what he did, but you have not a clue as to who or what he really was and why he had such a gift.
edit on 15-10-2011 by googolplex because: sc

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

here are some proof of Edger caycy predictions that came true

Edger Caycy predicted the Japan tsunami:

"The Earth will be broken up in the western portion of America. The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. The upper portion of Europe will be changed as in the twinkling of an eye. Land will appear off the east coast of America.

Hmm, whatever Cayce was predicting it certainly wasn't the March 11 Japanese Tsunami..........Europe and America haven't changed since March ........and nor is the greater portion of Japan in the sea.

Now had Cayce actually said in the year 2011 in March Japan will be hit with a huge Tsunami .......well that just might be a REAL prediction.
Did Cayce even mention the biggest Tsunami event in modern history...........the 2004 boxing day Tsunami?..........If not why not?........surely that event is big enough to have mertited a comment by Cayce.
edit on 15-10-2011 by Logical one because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

Yes I agree, this does not seem a correct prediction for Japan.
In my own experience, I have found that what you see may be correct ,but might not be exact.
For an example, I would go down south and stay with my Grandparents for the summer, when I was child. Well, I had a dream I was playing on the root cellar down at my GPs, as I played a Giant Black Spider as big as a Car cralwed up the side of the mound. So when I was down a GPs for that summer, having forgotten about dream, as I played on the Root Cellar Mound, a giant Black spider cralwed up the side of the mound, funny huh.

I have had much better ones, the one of the shift scared me a little, Here it comes, Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Logical one

He only responded to questions asked to him by his "secretary". Some one would have to have asked about it in some specific way to merit a response about that specific event.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
hey isnt he that guy who made that map where all the coastlines are moved inward that everybody purports to be from the us navy?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

Ummmm, you might want to read up a little bit more on Cayce... I'm not saying that all his predictions have or will come true. But if you did a simple Wikipedia lookup, youd realize that his "believers" would definitely not be fooled by your pitiful, pathetic attempt to ridicule one of the greatest known and most successful psychic healers to ever walk the Earth in known history. You make these assumtions based on "what you've read?" Perhaps you need to read a bit more... I would recommend you do a little research next time before you make a donkey of yourself in front of the entire ATS membership... This isn't the kind of place where you want to make crass remarks off the top of your head when you know nothing of the topic being discussed, especially when your only goal is the same as that of a troll, except its worse because you actually believe what you are saying has some kind of substance to it...

Either way, nobody wants to buy the bridge you're attempting to imitate a troll from beneath. Go back to troll school and try again. Better luck next time.

That being said, I believe the op has misinterpreted these particular readings...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea.

A small piece of Japan was inundated by the tsunami and only for a short while. That is hardly a match.

Remember that at the time Cayce was making up this baloney did not know that land could not appear off the East Coast. Cayce was making up stuff for the gullible in his time period unaware that this silly claim would not pass muster in years to come.

Were his WWII and JFK predictions as bad as this one?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Cayce has been proven to be the greatest profit

lol That made me laugh...
although I have a feeling you meant "prophet".

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Cayce has been proven to be the greatest profit to have ever lived,

That is one of the best misstatements I have read at ATS.

By now I think his profiteering has been surpassed by some hoaxers as Hancock and Wilcock; maybe even surpassed by that fraud Keisha Crowthers.

You know nothing of the man Edgar Cayce to mock, even he said anyone can do what he did, but you have not a clue as to who or what he really was and why he had such a gift.

Cayce was a show man just like other people that put on dog and pony shows for the gullible. His claim to fame today is based on unsupported anecdotes. He often missed. His supporters skip over those failures. Apparently he offered remedies that were nonsense. He believed in naturopathy and homeopathy, both ineffective methods of treatment.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

It should be pointed out that your claims are based on:

You make these assumtions based on "what you've read?"

There are lots of believers. That does not make it true or false. The claims of his successes are based on anecdotes. These anecdotes are rarely verified.

I suggest you actually figure out what is going on before you posted a repeat of unsubstantiated remarks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join