It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edger caycy pridicts Japanese tsunami and soon to be in East coast America

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Edgar Cayce is one of the greatest prophets to ever live. Not to mention possibly the best healer since the man Yeshua himself. You only have to speak to one of his patients to understand his tremendous healing power. Look no further than our world to understand that his predictions have come to pass and will continue to do so. Long live Cayce.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by conspiracy88

Edgar Cayce is one of the greatest prophets to ever live. Not to mention possibly the best healer since the man Yeshua himself. You only have to speak to one of his patients to understand his tremendous healing power. Look no further than our world to understand that his predictions have come to pass and will continue to do so. Long live Cayce.

You think he was a great healer because people vouch for him? There are all sorts of people that are vouched for including:
Frau dulent faith healer jailed at Wolverhampton Crown Court
Russian faith healer jailed for 11 years
Blind faith: how Pakistan's healers are exploiting the poor
Faith healers are a dead end for seriously ill

Not hard to find people that vouch for the quacks that do not cure them.

So please tell me 3 predictions he made that came true. I'd like to see the prophecy along with the event you claim was predicted.
edit on 20-10-2011 by stereologist because: fix URL

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by futuredude
here are some proof of Edger caycy predictions that came true

Edger Caycy predicted the Japan tsunami:

"The Earth will be broken up in the western portion of America. The greater portion of Japan must go into the sea. The upper portion of Europe will be changed as in the twinkling of an eye. Land will appear off the east coast of America. When there is the first breaking up of some conditions in the South Sea and those as apparent in the sinking or rising of that that's almost opposite same, or in the Mediterranean, and the Etna area, then we many know it has begun."

America's East coast will be destroyed

"Portions of the now east coast of New York, or New York City itself, will in the main disappear. This will be another generation, though, here; while the southern portions of Carolina, Georgia -- these will disappear. This will be much sooner. The waters of the lakes will empty into the Gulf, rather than the waterway over which such discussions have been recently made. It would be well if the waterway were prepared, but not for that purpose for which it is at present being considered. Then the area where the entity is now located (Virginia Beach) will be among the safety lands, as will be portions of what is now Ohio, Indiana and Illinois, and much of the southern portion of Canada and the eastern portion of Canada; while the western land -- much of that is to be disturbed as, of course much in other lands."

Sorry....None of Japan ~went into the Sea~

what happened is a Tsunami swell temporarily flooded the land, and has since retreated, the mainland of Japan still is situated above sea level...

ergo,Mr. Cayce was wrong, but his prediction might be correct in some future time when portions of the Japan Island collapse into the deep waters or perhaps a gigantic sinkhole swallows up the Japanese mainland...

please do a moderate analysis of the Cayce statements

the 2 stage inundation of the USA east coast is not underway nor has the prediction come true yet

the southern portions of Carolinas & Georgia going underwater (disappearing) does not stand up to any analysis of known geological models.... such as permanent tsunamis or land sinking

the great lakes emptying into the Gulf of Mexico might come about as the aftermath of a future, gigantic , 10X or greater New Madrid earthquake....
but having NY & NYC sink and the St Lawrence seaway collapse....might be possible if there is a tremendous Earth upheaval raising the landmass E & N or NY State--- allowing the Eastern half of that New England region to slide into the underwater fishing basin we know as the Georges Banks

a little digging might reveal that the claim of Georgia sinking might actually be referring to the deep water Georges Bank instead of the State of Georgia itself... Perhaps Edgar Cayce was giving a dyslexic tainted reading at that !

none of your OP points have been made, its all very liberal interpretation on your part...

pull the messages apart, analyze the predictions, then come back , ciao

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Cayce's claims are based on a knowledge of geology that did not include plate tectonics. That is why he claims only vertical motions in his prophecies and not lateral motions. He is talking about synclines and anticlines where land is thrust up or drops. The mechanism for these upheavals and downheavals was not known at the time. Since these ideas of geological processes have been dropped it is clear that Cayce's predictions can also be dropped. He made up his stories in a context no longer considered valid.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

This does not work because , it would be like a person that had never seen fire and trying to explain to them what it was.

But you have not proven any nothing, in that my anecdotal evidence has not meant anything, you info you have not brought any proof either.Do you have 3 people that have non anecdotal proof of this, to help prove your case.

In effect not anything I have said or that you have said mean anything at this point.

As for vertical movements of earth it is well documented for one , in the ALaskan earthquake back in I think the 60s that the Earth has dropped in one instance some 30 or forty feet, Judging from the Himalaya's it has risen thousands of feet over time.

Cayce never seeing a Tsunami, would only see land covered with water, so all you are doing like everyone else is making you best guess.

But you don't know, same as at this time I can not prove Cayce was not fraud, although there are I'm sure thousand of testimonials as to his prove his ability. I myself do not have time to present such, which wold be in most part, in your consideration anecdotal evidence. But again in your saying anecdotal evidence is no long er being used, again you are incorrect, as in in the proper situation is used in legal court cases, and is very important in scientific study as precursor to attaining and later proving anecdotal evidence and theory as fact.

So I believe you may need to rethink and review you thoughts on these matters.

I again state it is not right to mock something you know noting about, the one person doing this was quoting word for word something he had googled about Cayce, not much thought involved.

And if you had chance to do what Cayce did and experienced, you would mos likely cry from fear, as I have seen it happen many time, grow men cry like children when their mind open past this existence.
Since Cayce could not remember what he saw, said he could of been protected, as I have seen this happen before also, as the pure truth would of been to much to take.

MRK

Hey if not bother please correct , my spelling quotqtion marks & glamor, will pay in points. send me PM, Tanks

What is happening on the Earth/ Universe is not all cut and dried, as some many think, most narrow minded people have not even touched first base, in regard to the mystery and strange things going on right in front of them.
They look at this as being reality but there is a lot more going on back stage, behind the curtain, all are not invited to peek, in part because they are to grounded to physical, which is fleeting and can never be held , for long.

edit on 21-10-2011 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

This does not work because , it would be like a person that had never seen fire and trying to explain to them what it was.

Not true. The deaf can speak and they can't hear at all.

But you have not proven any nothing, in that my anecdotal evidence has not meant anything

Case studies are no longer used in medicine for a reason.

In effect not anything I have have said or that you have said mean anything at this point.

A poor effort in covering up your failure to support Cayce.

As for vertical movements of earth it is well documented for one , in the ALaskan earthquake back in I thing the 60s that the Earth has dropped in one instance some 30 or forty feet, Judging from the Himalaya's it has risen thousands of feet over time.

You should take a basic course in geology and learn that these vertical changes are due to horizontal movements of the crust something unknown at the time of Cayce which is why his geological claims are laughable today.

Cayce never seeing a Tsunami, would only see land covered with water, so all you are doing like everyone else is making you best guess.

No amount of excuses does anything to support Cayce. He was a failure.

But you don't know, same as at this time I can not prove Cayce was not fraud, although there are I'm sure thousand of testimonials as to his prove his ability.

These are anecdotes and meaningless.

But again in your saying anecdotal evidence is no long er being used, again you are incorrect

Anecdotal evidence is meaningless when it comes to medical issues.

and is very important in scientific study as precursor to attaining and later proving anecdotal evidence and theory as fact.

Wrong. Theories are not facts. Theories explain facts. Science does not use anecdotes. Science uses verifiable data.

And if you had chance to do what Cayce did and experienced, you would mos likely cry from fear, as I have seen it happen many time, grow men cry like children when their mind open past this existence.
Since Cayce could not remember what he saw, said he could of been protected, as I have seen this happen before also, as the pure truth would of been to much to take.

Cayce is just another charlatan. I would not like being a charlatan.

What is happening on the Earth/ Universe is not all cut and dried, as some many think, most narrow minded people have not even touched first base, in regard to the mystery and strange things going on right in front of them.

The most narrow minded people are those that fall for frauds like Cayce and refuse to examine the evidence. Be open minded and learn.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Pretty cool in terms of scare factor.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
[

But again in your saying anecdotal evidence is no long er being used, again you are incorrect

Anecdotal evidence is meaningless when it comes to medical issues.

and is very important in scientific study as precursor to attaining and later proving anecdotal evidence and theory as fact.

Wrong. Theories are not facts. Theories explain facts. Science does not use anecdotes. Science uses verifiable data.

It appear you are very good at bending words to work for you, you are correct in saying the Anecdotal evidence in most cases is not used in reference to medical field or in dealings with the law cases.
But are used contrary to what you say, in both law and medical fields, as a anecdotal if persistent enough can
lead to Fact, and is shown to occur in as Mich as 45 % of the time in some cases . It would also seem kind of stupid to disregard all anecdotal evadence asssss invalid, would seem narrow minded with out further study for
validity
And you should learn how to read, what i said as anyone can understand, a theory can once proven become Fact.
In some law cases it depends on who is the one supplying the evidence.

You have prove Cayce to be a quack about as much as I have proven he is not, I am looking to find who the people were that do the research on his effectiveness as a healer
edit on 22-10-2011 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

It appear you are very good at bending words to work for you, you are correct in saying the Anecdotal evidence in most cases is not used in reference to medical field or in dealings with the law cases.
But are used contrary to what you say, in both law and medical fields, as a anecdotal if persistent enough can
lead to Fact, and is shown to occur in as Mich as 45 % of the time in some cases . It would also seem kind of stupid to disregard all anecdotal evadence asssss invalid, would seem narrow minded with out further study for
validity

Anecdotal evidence is not useful in studying medicine. You are quite wrong to state that anecdotal evidence is used in medicine. Please provide an example if the use of anecdotal evidence in modern medicine.

Your claim to disregard all anecdotal material as invalid is correct. It is invalid. It is not narrow minded to dismiss it. It is narrow minded to include it. The problem is that anecdotal evidence is:
1. It is unreliable
2. It is easy for a researcher to misinterpret
3. In complex systems it represents an under sampling

At best anecdotal evidence can suggest an avenue of research, but the anecdotes are not used as evidence in any actual research. Examples of anecdotes in medicine: Heat kills cancer. Peach pits kill cancer. Magnets relieve arthritis.

And you should learn how to read, what i said as anyone can understand, a theory can once proven become Fact.
In some law cases it depends on who is the one supplying the evidence.

I read what you wrote. You simply do not understand what is meant by a theory. A theory can be shown to be right or wrong. It is not fact. It is based on facts. It is used to explain facts.

You have prove Cayce to be a quack about as much as I have proven he is not, I am looking to find who the people were that do the research on his effectiveness as a healer

Cayce's claims are based on anecdotal evidence. There is nothing more. He is therefore a quack.

If you cannot prove that he was effective then he remains a quack. It is up to his supporters to raise his status to healer. No one has to show that his claims are false.

<< 1  2   >>

join