It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 WEIRD SOUND Strange NOISE Big Big Summary part 1 + 2 + 3 + 4

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
the BIG BIG summary about strange and awesome sound in the sky occured in 2011
Did anyone on ATS have a explanation, some of these sounds are just so eerie !!

Sounds like giant alien spaceships, godzilla, trains crashing, vulcano, underground nukes, growls, monsters, metal grinding, high pitch sounds, deep hums, hums, explosions.. animals freaking out the same time...

Give yourself the time to listen to these, before making a quick conclusion without hearing the evidence. peace out

There are over 1 hour of sounds here ...

Part1

Part2

Part3

Part4

Ohh and if you like, please flag it, not to make me happy.. do it becaues this is a great collection of all the noises and its important we will find out what it is
edit on 15-10-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-10-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I followed this for a little while, was there ever a conclusive explanation for this? It's just so bizarre that these kind of noises were occurring around the world.

Great find! Thanks!

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Don't think anyone knows what it is...

www.msnbc.msn.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I followed this a while and think its very interesting, but i can tell you:

There is NOTHING on mainstream news (google news) etc. if you google "strange sounds" or similar, all coming up is A LOT of youtube videos showing there is (obviously) something really weird going on - but the news and other media do NOT write ANYTHING.

As long as this is only a topic on conspiracy sites and youtube...i fear we will never know what the reason is...it will only be one speculation thread after the other and we will never see an explanation...

Also..it is also evident that some people start to hoax those videos..some of the videos/sounds are just too "perfect" in a sense that it sounds to me like someone mixed in science fiction sounds into some videos, for example that Denmark video is a little suspicious.

I just think it's highly ODD that there is phenomenon, some really odd LOUD sound is being heard by many people..but there is no scientists or news media or "officials" bothering to even look at this.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Someone on here was compiling a map of these strange noises awhile back.
Here it is.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Nothing in the mainstream news? did you read my post?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Well with the fact thats these noises are unheard of up until this point would mean that something is changing, we clearly can't see it in the sky, so my best guess is its underground. People are investigating to the point that they cannot find any construction or engines or anything that can explain where its coming from on the topsoil. The first video showing the shot from russia had almost a twisting metal sound, and a few others had that also. My best guess is that the unaccounted money the government keeps losing is probably going towards creating underground bunkers for whatever reason, or the possibility the entire earth is going implode to hahaha.

~ shock yah later
edit on 15-10-2011 by Spock Shock because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
One thing thats got me thinking,is that in all these videos, the sounds vary a bit, some sound like rumbling while others sound like different pitches and frequencies, so can we still believe they are still connected?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by kdog1982

Here's another a member is still working on & not yet complete.
Map

What gets me is that a lot of reports are close to dead-center in a lot of states & the
east coast is a hot-spot.

Oh, & big Thanks to Stealthykat for her work on this & keeping us updated.

edit on 15-10-2011 by don rumsfeld because: add a thank you

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This is going to sound crazy and you can go ahead and laugh, but to me it sounds like giant ships hovering invisibly within our atmosphere. Which is stupid because we'd have mid-air crashes all over the place. Its so annoying, just this low, dull, thundering rumble. I can hear it as I type this. It 'feels' like its coming from the sky. Anybody got a directional microphone and an old dish lying about?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
To me many of them sound pretty similarly. Almost identical sounds in places distant from each other. That's weird.
Flag 'cause it's nice compilation. You could also search ATS to add all of them in one superthread.

I have no idea what is the source. Sometimes it's like some whale song or rather Leviathan... Otherwise more like some jet engine or industrial noise. (in places with no industry around?) Actually it's not like something so you can't figure it out by listening for a few minutes. I don't have enough information to finger haarp or some other black tech, but it's tempting. Can anyone say if it is possible and how (theoretically) to generate such sound artificially? I mean EM waves transfering to sound or something like that

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
This is going to sound crazy and you can go ahead and laugh, but to me it sounds like giant ships hovering invisibly within our atmosphere. Which is stupid because we'd have mid-air crashes all over the place. Its so annoying, just this low, dull, thundering rumble. I can hear it as I type this. It 'feels' like its coming from the sky. Anybody got a directional microphone and an old dish lying about?

Not laughing here... you just said what I was thinking.
Sounds like a joke yes.. but I belive we got visitors right above our head

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I have been following this for quite a long time now, and there is still no answer. As someone said, there seems to be some people faking these now, which really ticks me off.... because some of us have put a lot into researching it. it also makes people question the validity of the real ones (including mine). So keep digging, and I will as well. There is definitley something to it....I have heard it first hand, and it is something I will never forget. Let me just say too, that I am not one who jumps to conclusions and I try to find a logical explanation. For instance, when I heard the sound I recorded, I drove around to see if there were any construction going on, and checked with neighbors etc, before I posted....there was nothing at all. In my case, I have found nothing to explain it. There ARE many good ideas, but the thing is, it would have to be applicable all over the world. For instance, some said it was Nasa in Florida....well how would that explain the same sound being heard in Sweden? Whatever it is, it has to be something that can be ANYWHERE in the world.....not just local.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
This is going to sound crazy and you can go ahead and laugh, but to me it sounds like giant ships hovering invisibly within our atmosphere. Which is stupid because we'd have mid-air crashes all over the place. Its so annoying, just this low, dull, thundering rumble. I can hear it as I type this. It 'feels' like its coming from the sky. Anybody got a directional microphone and an old dish lying about

Giant invisible ships? Well this is ATS & nothing should be considered "crazy" but
I've been digging into this & none of my theories are panning out simply because there's
no history of these sounds that I'm aware of. Now there's history of the booms that
people hear such as what was described as artillery like booms in eastern Missouri in
the days leading up to the New Madrid letting loose in 1811.
As for these "drone tones" as I call them, if they're seismic in nature, why no past records?
If somebody has a link to these drones being documented from sometime in the past please share.
Is this phenomenon new? Does it go back to the beginning of recorded history?

Every time I hear one of these recordings something in me says "Artificial"
Not saying they're fake, but just very mechanical in nature. So, giant invisible ships, eh?
Why not? Truth really is stranger than fiction.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I have seen quite a bunch of the videos and they all have this "metallic" quality to them as well as different levels of reverb.

This is one reason i *THINK* it's nothing underground since i simply cannot see something "underground" producing such sounds and reverb...wouldn't you think that underground noises would be muffled instead - if not all the way impossible to hear? (You might possible FEEL them very low frequency etc....but the sounds in the videos are all more like something out in the open...hard to explain...)

In fact, i really have difficulties finding words to describe (aside from science fiction noises etc..)...it's like giant metallic structures bending.

Somewhere (this thread??) i also read someone speculating that tectonic Earth plates are shifting etc..but also here i have a problem imaging that "the Earth" would make such "metallic" noises, i just cant see this.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by don rumsfeld

You know, there have been so many different sounds as of late, that I think it is getting to be very confusing for those just getting in to it. I think all these "new" sounds like the loud "trumpet" or "godzilla" sounds, such as in Kiev are fake....I posted them on my thread when I first heard it, but now I wish I wouldn't have. The "original" sounds are the ones resembling a roar/rumble/hum/buzz combination if that makes sense
Along with the "booms" All the rest are not even similar, and started popping up on youtube once there began to be an interest...no doubt by subscriber hungry 15 year olds. Now we see all these "clear as a bell" War of the Worlds" alien ship sounds....the older sounds have been reported from quite some time back. I'll start looking into that.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The problem I have is that in amongst those videos of possibly real sounds...there are several that Im sure I recognize from different alien movies or other sound effects...which makes the whole thing scream hoax to me. Some examples:

In vid 2 - the video starting at 1:44 come on seriously?? What is that sound starting at 2:33. Sounds like a bad "death ray" sound effect LOL.
In vid 2 - @ 12:12...LOL...stolen straight from the Tripods in the war of the worlds movie.

There was another one very fishy...I went back through and couldnt find it again, but someone videotaping from their home. In the background you hear this loud creepy scary noise..but during this a neighbour is pounding a hammer. Doesn't stop building his deck or what have you when this supposed loud creepy scary noise happens. Another sounded like a halloween soundtrack tape I have, another is clearly a cars wheels going over different pavement in a construction zone etc etc.

I've heard a similar loud unexplained noise in my neighbourhood that I haven't had a chance to videotape....but I live semi close to an airport, near train tracks, and near a busy port for shipping...so it was probably any of these things before anything alien, or supernatural OR natural

Michelle

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
2nd vid Kiev Ukraine 12:13 sounds exactly like to noise they used in the movie
War of the Worlds. Exactly!
This one at least could have an explanation, if you've got a large enough sound system and you're surrounded by all those concrete buildings, then well... There were 2 vids from the same area, same noise.
My opinion on that one anyway, the rest...?

edit on 15-10-2011 by AussieAmandaC because: beat me to it

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Spock Shock

I don't think PARTYBROS HQ is such a grand idea since it has been considered a "CIA" front by several sources.

First Source:
Source

Facebook is a Social Networking Website akin to Myspace and other similar networks. It allows you to communicate with others, and gives you space to post personal information to make your facebook more "personal."
Facebook has a "pulse" feature takes your information, and if you go to a university or college, will use that to compile statistical trends of college students. Essentially they find out about you, and use it to make a picture of the college based community on a whole. These statistics compiles data given by universities of members of Facebook. These statistics range from the mundane ("percentage of female college students with conservative views") to the odd ("Percentage of college students that have read Catcher in the Rye")

Second source:The source below does have a few links that do not work,some do,but it is probably a safe bet that the link sources are verifiable with further research.
Source

Facebook's first round of venture capital funding ($US500,000) came from former Paypal CEO Peter Thiel. Author of anti-multicultural tome 'The Diversity Myth', he is also on the board of radical conservative group VanguardPAC.
The second round of funding into Facebook ($US12.7 million) came from venture capital firm Accel Partners. Its manager James Breyer was formerly chairman of the National Venture Capital Association, and served on the board with Gilman Louie, CEO of In-Q-Tel, a venture capital firm established by the Central Intelligence Agency in 1999. One of the company's key areas of expertise are in "data mining technologies".

So I highly doubt I'll be visiting FACEBOOK headquarters

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
For whatever it is worth. I live in Boise Idaho and for the last year I have been experiencing a sense of sound that is just below what I would consider the bottom of normal range. I have never heard the Taos sound so I have nothing to compare it to. However, I experience it "just off the screen" if that communicates? I can't identify it or really describe it but I know when it is there. It is not every day nor all day long. I don't perceive it as something that could be recorded. My physical response to it is not discomfort as in pain but more of an emotional uncomfortableness. I find myself dealing with it by distraction. It is very transitory and doesn't last long. Anyway regarding the other sounds that are being heard around the world seem to fit into two primary types: the jet engine, roaring nature sound and the metallic, groaning pipe sound. Bizarre to say the least.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join