It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama's Economic Record....Wow!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

I really don't see why we should be putting blame onto bush, though he is a huge part of why we have these problems

Of course not, why would you when it's easier to follow the fad and be prejudiced against Democrats?

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
i think its interesting that the total mortgage debt is 13.5 trillion dollars, which is a bit more than the total amount of bailout dollars that banks received, it would have been a better investment, in my opinion, if the gov had just bought those mortgages, not just the failing ones, and renegotiated them with the homeowners. even if they got a 3% net interest rate, it would have been better than nothing.

and that way, all the banks would have gotten a fair share of the bailout, instead of propping up just a handful of them, and nobody would have lost their home.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Even as someone firmly set in the lower middle class, I rely on the stock market for most of my income.

The day Obama took office the S&P 500 was at 805.

Today it is at 1224. That means the S&P 500 is up over 50% since Obama took office. Not a bad performance in my book.

Ok he doesn't deserve credit for that or the entire mess the country is on.

As for change, i haven't seen any changes made by Obama at all.

No matter whoyou plug into the system, they will let us down, because it is the system that is broken.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

You get what you Paid for. If you voted, you a right to complain if you lost your job and your bills got worse, if you did'nt vote keep quiet, not voting means not being counted. Please check the voting record we all hoped for a better USA, now the vote for next year for better or worse, higher school bills, more talk of jobs and getting talk on raising other people taxes, union only jobs, yes union only, anti-Obama union workers need not apply thats the word on the streets. also washington wants students with fed. school loans to pay up or they will keep your tax returns.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

In case you just landed its the people who paid big bucks to get him in office, how many people will lose their jobs around Thankgiving this year, since the 80's thousands have lost thier jobs around that time, Then the next year, first quarter they show a profit, millions for wages lost on the books it shows as profit.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

People forget the Elected President serves four years, for better or worse, But Congress has twenty to twenty five year members, so when your bills go up who will you blame. you readers and posters ask your parents on their opinions on this, look at the facts and make up your own mind.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Successful people are successful no matter who's president. Why not be accountable for your own actions? The reason the US is in a # hole right now is because of the greedy people who spend money they don't have and selling their souls for the newest Iphone or Prada handbag. One person did not bring this on.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by RunningFromSpider
Successful people are successful no matter who's president. Why not be accountable for your own actions? The reason the US is in a # hole right now is because of the greedy people who spend money they don't have and selling their souls for the newest Iphone or Prada handbag. One person did not bring this on.

Your right, 4 unauthorized illegal wars did, that we can't end. Government backed bank loans that cause rate increase instead of competitive pricing did, but your wrong that I contributed to this problem since I am typing right now on an iPhone 4.

Your logic is elementary, sounds like government logic.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join