It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What NOT to do in a relationship!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I saw this online and it's hilarious but also heartbreaking for the wife I'm sure.

A wife calls into a radio show where they catch spouses "creepin" on their significant other. They use different tactics like sending flowers, concert tickets and things like that. All the while the spouse who wants to know if the other is cheating is on the line listening in to their partner pick another person to send flowers to or take to a concert and they also hear the message they want to leave on the card.

So this one is a couple who moved to the US from India. The wife is suspicious of her husbands recent actions and says he is acting American. I can't deny it but he is acting like many American men so I can see her cause for concern. So she calls this radio show to have them set her husband up and think he won tickets to Beyonce. The radio guy then asks the husband the name of the person he wants to take and well it's NOT his wife. He then goes on to ask what he wants the card to say, this husband just digs himself into a deeper hole the more he speaks!

Towards the end the wife comes on, now remember she is listening in the whole time, and she CALLS HIM OUT! Its great! The whole convo is pretty funny because his excuses are typical American guy excuses and I AM an American female! I am not saying all men act like this but with today's society and men not being men and woman acting like fools no wonder they both get bad reps! TV rots the brain!

Anyway.... I just thought I'd share this because well why not. It's funny yes, mean possibly but does he deserve it? HELL YEA! I hope she takes him to the cleaners too!

Also his thoughts of how American woman act I dont really agree with although it's hard to disagree with shows like Jersey Shore on tv....

Anyway here you go.

Its about 10mins long but I laughed all the way thru.
The best line "You are my favorite buddha call" lol WOW.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Funny stuff! I didn't know you are a lady mblah! I always assume male until proven otherwise, refer to the rules of the internet. Can't remember which number but one of them is there are no women on the internet, you're cybering with a dude.

Anyways this is what i wouldn't ever suggest doing in a relationship. An oldie but a goodie!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Double clicked. Double post. Crud...

edit on 14-10-2011 by BoneMosaic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Marvellous...
Here's an oldie but a goodie from England.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by BoneMosaic

LOL everyone always thinks Im a guy lol

I have pink font

Ah well, yup Im a girl and my name is very girly but most don't know it.

mblahnikluver= manolo blahnik lover. Manolo Blahnik is a huge shoe designer, also my favorite or a shoe god to many women!

HAHA I love this vid! I laughed so hard the first time. My ex had this as his ring tone when you called and it always cracked me up. Made it hard when I wasnt happy with him and called

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

mblahnikluver= manolo blahnik lover. Manolo Blahnik is a huge shoe designer, also my favorite or a shoe god to many women!

ahhh, thanks for clearing that up! I was wondering all this time what your nick meant!

In case you're wondering my nick doesn't mean anything, it's just my gamertag.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

OMG awesome! HAHA!!

Thanks for that one!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by BoneMosaic

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

ahhh, thanks for clearing that up! I was wondering all this time what your nick meant!

In case you're wondering my nick doesn't mean anything, it's just my gamertag.

Yup I should put "but I'm a girl" in my signature lol

I get called dude often lol

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Supersnake (Who is here in Phoenix) does a great job exposing guys like this(BTW him laughing in the background while the couple go at it is priceless)

"They use the mouth!!" LOL

Thanks for reminding me of this, heard it years ago.

LONG LIVE SUPERSNAKE!!!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

You hate men.......dont you!

2nd

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

It's the avatar...

I knew though (from post history)...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by FoxfilesMulder

You hate men.......dont you!

2nd

How do I hate men?

Im not a man basher.

I dont like men who cheat nor woman who cheat either

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

LOL even when I had me as an avy I got called evil and satanic. You might remember that pic! I had an 80s outfit on lol

Yea most always think im a dude lol

But hey there are many on here I thought were the opposite of what they are so it happens. I thought the pink font would scream girl buuuuut I guess not.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Funny stuff...."you are my favorite buddha call' I was losing it by that part. And by the time he was like "but you don't know how to do that thing with your mouth, like american girls do"....I really couldn't fault the host of the show for ROFL and I could just picture him rolling on the floor holding his sides.

But, hmmm, Ya on a more serious note, that is freaking hilarious.

OK, OK, but on a serious note, cheating is bad unless there into that kind of thing. But there are all kinds of things for all kinds of people, called by all kinds of names. They should of seriously gotten what they were both into in sync.

Really it's getting to the point that it might just be better that they all make a list of all there fetishes and needs and wants and how much money they look for, and all such things, and just compare and contrast and check of things of that list till they reach a decisive transaction.

Because really it comes down to that anyways, and relationships might as well just be treated as a business, because it seems to be exactly like that in a lot of ways. If anything this story sounds like a breach of contract, and a breach of such a contract will no doubt lead to a termination of said contract.

Actually scratch that it just sounds like people freaking are deceitful liars, and just plain old miscommunication.

That's why people need to be more honest no matter the consequences, I think. That way nothing will happen and people will most likely move on. So it should cut back on stories like this a little, because this story I have heard all to often, it's really getting old and plain boring...Like watching the same episode of the Simpsons for the millionth time, eventually if you watch the same old episode enough times, it becomes.... Not funny.

top topics

join