It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Prediction] - Asteroid YU55 to impact Northern Atlantic on 8th November 2011.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad
11/8/2011 isn't a good day numerology wise.

11 + 8 + 2 + 0 + 1 + 1 = 23

Run fer the hills!

Ribbit

Nevermind! I boo'boo'd.

The julian date is 312, not 212, so kNot important, but 11/17/2011 will be a date to watch, since it is the 321st day of the year.

Ribbit

edit on 13-10-2011 by ButtUglyToad because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

I'm not sure about any of it. I wasn't even sure about Elenin, and only because I discovered the co-incidences alone about Elenin is why I even took to the topic.

But until the gut feeling I have goes away, and my inner peace returns, I will look for clues and hold suspicion close to me.
edit on 13-10-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

You're not alone by any stretch in having that gut feeling and searching for clues as to why. The fact Governments around the world are acting rather oddly, as if leaders have that same gut feeling of 'something', doesn't help matters one bit. As a fictional little green character in the movies would say 'There is a disturbance in the force....' and damned if I can find words much better than that.

Hopefully we can all at least get onto the right page in this story here soon. It's getting tiresome to keep running around researching false leads and dead ends in trying to figure out what 'it' is.

By the way, isn't it interesting that 11/09/11 is the first ever test of the National Emergency Broadcast system as they've apparently redesigned it..or changed the way it operates. Whats even more interesting than the fact they're allegedly running a routine test of a nationla disaster alert system on the day Yu-55 passes us is the fact they felt the need to announce a routine broadcast test a couple months in advance. Odd isn't it?

I'm not worried about Y-55, by the way. It's a little rock that would hurt if one was directly UNDER it...but it's of no consequence otherwise. Back to the goose chase.....tick tock.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
so i take it this will have no impact on kentucky

i hope cause im picking up mw3 at midnight on the 8th

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory

Originally posted by kennylee
Not to be rude OP, just anxious, please quit replying to people and get the explanation written up. We all are waiting for it. Thanks in advance.

I'll be making a new thread for the explanation, outside of the Predictions forum. I will provide a post in this thread that links to the explanation once it is complete.

I get the impression people want to spoon fed everything, they don't want to have to do the mental leg work themselves. It's a bit disappointing.

st.

Was reading through the posts.. was giving you the benifit of the doubt.. untill you suggest this...

So we are clear.. you want me to put in what is eesentially twelve years worth of exploration into a possible issue involving a comet inpact starting with 9/11 and no other reference points.. and then you complain that people want spoon fed... this now seems ridiculous and removes any credibility to your claim...

if you cant see that then surley its not just the other posters in the post that arnt wanting to use mental leg work... i mean you have claimed to put together a theory about an impact, started a thread saying you have a prediciton based on theory you will not publish here but publish in another thread, those who question why you believe this are then being made out to be lazy for not exploring a coverup that has been 12 years (possibly more) in the making??

i would very much like to read your theory on this asteroid/comet impact event i have no belife for or against it happening, however the format in which you have answered some posters on this thread has greatly pulled down your credibility for sucha claim.

Just my thoughts.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Please see the following thread by myself.

YU55; New Data reveals we are well and truly Fu..

Should clear up the whole debate.

Cheers
edit on 14-10-2011 by myselfaswell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by myselfaswell

Yes, all based off NASA data, because NASA never ever ever lie.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
It will be almost as far away as the moon. So no, I don't think we have to worry.
I do wonder how close it will come to the moon though. Would be wild it if hit the moon.

Ah.. nvm just watched this from myselfaswell's thread. Looks like it will be further from the moon than the earth.

edit on 14-10-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:33 AM
link   
So I read this....

Originally posted by SatoriTheoryIf anyone would like to try and read the messages, then simply start at the point where all the current chaos originated, all messages are linked to that one day. 9/11.

And I'm like, really? The OP wants us to go through a decades worth of the millions of articles, stories, testimonies, theories to try and find some hidden message in regards to an asteroid impact? ....Really?

Then, the Author states.... oh don't worry, an explanation will be posted....

After sifting through 4 1/2 pages of trolling those replying to this thread, I find.... Surprise! There's no explanation.....

Seriously OP, thanks for wasting everyone's time.

I can only assume a mod slapped the [Prediction] tag onto the title of this thread.... well done.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
reply to post by SatoriTheory

Why not?

FEMA is conducting their first "nationwide alert system drill"...on 11/9/11.

Bad things happen on "drill" day.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Howdy. Could you provide me with more information on the "bad things" that happen on drill days? I don't not believe you, I just can't find this information on my own. The only one I know for a fact is the infamous NORAD drill on 9/11. What are some other ones?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Lighterside

Or just check to see what threads he has created.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus

Hey everyone! I came up with a theory that an asteroid will hit on November 9, 2011. Here are the coordinates. There are plenty of clues out there and you don't need anything else other than my condescending encouragement to figure it all out. But here's the catch: you'll need to work backwards in order to figure out how I got to why I believe an asteroid will hit the Atlantic Ocean on 11/9/11, and if you won't bother or can't figure out how I got to where I am in this theory, then you're just lazy! Boo-ya.

Whatever.

There's no need for sarcasm dude.

I gave the starting point. I gave a date. I gave a location. I have opened myself up for complete ridicule. I have said I am going to provide an explanation.

All you have to do, is be patient and let me get it written out as clearly as I can. Why is that so difficult for you?
Why do you have to undermine and try to ridicule?

If you can't be patient, then take a look at events, see if you can see it also.
If you are not willing to do that, quit your whinging and be patient. It's as simple as that.

st.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
November 9th - *crickets* Well, thats all folks!

none of these predictions come true. Sorry.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by GonzoSinister

Was reading through the posts.. was giving you the benifit of the doubt.. untill you suggest this...

So we are clear.. you want me to put in what is eesentially twelve years worth of exploration into a possible issue involving a comet inpact starting with 9/11 and no other reference points.. and then you complain that people want spoon fed... this now seems ridiculous and removes any credibility to your claim...

If others begin looking and start to see something, then that adds weight to what I am seeing and suggesting.
If I just come out with a theory, then all I do is influence people's way of interpreting messages, I inlfuence their thinking. I have already influenced their way of thinking by making the OP.

I am trying to write up an explanation, in the hope that while I am doing this, others will also begin to look and start to see.

However, all I am seeing are impatient people, who want to know NOW. If people want to know that much, they will begin to look, they will stop being impatient, they will stop with the complaints.

Maybe I am not the best thread host, maybe I have no credibility is some eyes.

if you cant see that then surley its not just the other posters in the post that arnt wanting to use mental leg work... i mean you have claimed to put together a theory about an impact, started a thread saying you have a prediciton based on theory you will not publish here but publish in another thread, those who question why you believe this are then being made out to be lazy for not exploring a coverup that has been 12 years (possibly more) in the making??

The reason for publishing in another thread, is so that people don't have to look through many pages looking for the explanation. This thread can be used for other's to ask questions, submit their own ideas about certain event. Ridicule me if they so desire, as appears to be the case.

The thing is, I gave information, I gave a starting event. I said I would provide an explanation. I will.
For those who are interested, they can begin to research while they wait. There is no reason for anyone to complain or whine at me about this. None.

i would very much like to read your theory on this asteroid/comet impact event i have no belife for or against it happening, however the format in which you have answered some posters on this thread has greatly pulled down your credibility for sucha claim.

Just my thoughts.

Maybe you are correct. Maybe I am just annoyed that some people come on and ridicule before they have read any explanations. Maybe I am annoyed that some people don't appear to put any free thinking into things, instead they post and regurgitate MSM articles without putting any thought into it.

I have put time into this. I am fully aware of the ridicule I potentially face. I think I deserve to be given a chance before I have to put up with that ridicule, don't you?

st.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lighterside
And I'm like, really? The OP wants us to go through a decades worth of the millions of articles, stories, testimonies, theories to try and find some hidden message in regards to an asteroid impact? ....Really?

For those who want to know, are eager to know, they can begin to look for themselves.

Then, the Author states.... oh don't worry, an explanation will be posted....

For those who are patient and are happy to wait, then I will provide the explanation.

After sifting through 4 1/2 pages of trolling those replying to this thread, I find.... Surprise! There's no explanation.....

Seriously OP, thanks for wasting everyone's time.

All you have to do is be patient. There is no time wasted.

I can only assume a mod slapped the [Prediction] tag onto the title of this thread.... well done.

Nope, that was my own doing.

st.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by ForAllMyDeadHomies

Originally posted by Signals

Why not?

FEMA is conducting their first "nationwide alert system drill"...on 11/9/11.

Bad things happen on "drill" day.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Howdy. Could you provide me with more information on the "bad things" that happen on drill days? I don't not believe you, I just can't find this information on my own. The only one I know for a fact is the infamous NORAD drill on 9/11. What are some other ones?

Apparently there was some exercise taking place during the London 7/7 bombings. A day or so before the incidents in Norway there was some exercises taking place.

Those are the ones I am aware of. The poster may know of others.

st.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
So you have no explanation is that where were going with this. At least I skipped the middle pages

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
So you have no explanation is that where were going with this. At least I skipped the middle pages

No, I have an explanation. Patient please.

st.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
It is my belief that people now and people before us have made note of what they see our future United States looking like.

I believe in psychics. NO....not ALL of them as I know there are many who deceive others into believing they can "see" when in fact they cannot. With that said, I KNOW there are those out there that can and have made predictions that indeed came true.

Even the future map of America done by the Navy resembles what some psychics have also predicted. It is not something out of a movie....it is real life as the Earth has always changed and will continue to change because of one thing or another.

Will this asteroid be the "one" that takes out the East Coast? Maybe. Maybe not.

I see no reason to ridicule the OP by making an observation and theorizing what he sees and or thinks. Being patient to see what he comes up with would be a nice thing to do....I think.

The possibilities are endless and unfortunately none of are promised tomorrow so I really don't think any of us can say "nothing will happen this is just doom and gloom".

A lot of people sense something "not right on the horizon" and I too am one of them. I don't know what it is I sense...just something that may indeed changed the course of humanity.

The fact is we are going through a part of the solar system that is full of debris....something within the next couple of years may indeed impact our Earth and the US is not above being hit or hit by a huge wave and or tsunami if indeed something impacts the oceans.

The Sun is about to be very active again and hopefully what happened a couple of weeks ago that was not Earth directed will not happen again as the Sunspots move Earth Direct again in the coming days.

Volcanic activity and EQ's are on the rise and we have no idea how to "predict" (or do we) when the next BIG one may strike. We may indeed see concert activity .....you never know.

I am not at all scared, but do remain aware of the possibilities.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
OK

OP Please stop replying to people and get on with the evidence that you should of posted in this thread to begin with, is this some kind of promo pre post ? well ive never seen one of these before i hope it doesn't catch on, this is just ridiculous, people are going to question you with no evidence other then a impact location OP, so post the evidence and stop wasting your own time which you could be using to write up your evidence which should have been in this thread,

Absolutely ridiculous,

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
I have learnt with these types of threads to read the first page and if noting ventures forth in that initial page , go directly to the last page to see if any answers had been put forward .

And no they had not . With the amount of distracted time the OP put in have a go at the posters they could have been more seriously engaed in the write up of said theory
edit on 14-10-2011 by Anusuia because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join