It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Prediction] - Asteroid YU55 to impact Northern Atlantic on 8th November 2011.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

There was something to know. It is that our country was attacked on Sept 11 2001. Thats why we remember the date. This is not a theory. Its fact. We are not being indoctrinated. The date is not being pushed down our throats.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
You people need to be patient. A wild story isn't written in a day. You need at least a few days to make up a really good whopper after you're sure there's interest for it and you don't waste your time even more.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Voldster
You people need to be patient. A wild story isn't written in a day. You need at least a few days to make up a really good whopper after you're sure there's interest for it and you don't waste your time even more.

Exactly.. Harry Potter wasn't written in a day.. and this is bound to be just as epic..
*smirks*

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Even if it does hit which it won't, it won't cause much damage or a big tsunami because it only 400 meters long, in terms of asteroids thats not very big, hopefully this doesn't come to pass but if it does, then i ain't expecting anything to destructive. we need Phage on this one......

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

Do meteors strike in the same place twice? The area around the Chesapeake just had a meteor strike about 35 million years ago. Is it our turn again????

That was a big one - left a crater around 80 or 85 miles wide as I recall. This is just a baby. Nothing to lose sleep over.

He has it around 30 degrees east of there, in the middle of the Atlantic. I was just using the mouth of the Chesapeake as a reference, since 37 deg north (half way between the 36 and 38 degree bracket he mentioned) runs right through Newport News, VA, and out through the mouth of the bay.

Big splash, lots of water running inland them back out again. You might want to be fishing in the Blue Ridge that day....
I've no idea how far inland it would run. The recent tsunamis only ran a mile or two inland. Getting up in the Blue Ridge ought to put you way far enough inland and elevated far enough to boot.

I've not seen any evidence that it WILL occur, so this is all an exercise in hypotheticals to me. Can't discount the possibility, though without a review. After all, it IS going to happen some day, it's just a matter of timing. For all I know the human race will extinct itself before any meteor does a few million years in the future. There's mighty few species that have lasted on that sort of time scale, and we aren't all that special.

edit on 2011/10/14 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by karen61057

What is the date that US remember as a black day before 9-11.What is the date that US will remember as a black day after 9-11???11-9-11???

edit on 14-10-2011 by diamondsmith because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Is anyone else having trouble connecting to the jpl orbit diagram page or just me, i have been trying for over a week now, just times out on me?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by whatnext21

Seems to be working just fine:

neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

neo.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticDan

Might find (again) this online calculator site interesting. You can input the variables, to see different results.

impact.ese.ic.ac.uk...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Interesting, haven´t read the whole thread but will do that tomorrow.

Meanwhile, I noticed OP:s quote from Nostradamus: "... From the sky will come a Great King of Terror ..." - Nostradamus C10 Q72.

I also noticed the name of the asteroid: YU55.

Yu, the chinese emperor during the period 2200-2100 BC, also had the epithet "THE GREAT"... According to Velikovsky he reigned the last time Nibiru passed by...

Yu the great was mostly known for having MASTERED THE WATERS...

Just a thought...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory

Originally posted by SatoriTheory
Decided to put it into prediction until I can get the full explanation written up.

For those who are asking for an explanation. I plan on it. I mentioned it in the OP.

st.

Why not sort out your explanation before making your thread, or would that ruin your plan of extending the life of your nonsense thread and crackpot doom-mongering fantasies?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
This sight is becomming nothing more than end of the world, a big rock is a coming, the volcano is upset, hide in your closet crap. Is there no point at which ATS just says enough already?. Here is an idea. Spend a couple of nights watching the history channel and you will realize that big rocks, volcanos and earthquakes are as common as moronic blogs. You can not predict who will win the SEC so give up on the end of the world blather. You don't have access to the big Government Hiding hole anyway.

While we are on a rant you chemtrail twits need to look up and see how many actual legit jet trails you see, Now multiply the trails needed to alter contentinatal weaather patterns by a factor of 1000 and you would realize that if we had 20k planes dumping chemtrails per day someone would have talked by now.

If you want to talk about chemicals in the air go to China, I HAVE. In most cities you could not see a small nuke from ten blocks. You can literly carve the air in a nation of one-Billion.

HAARP in NSA monitoring of phone traffic,Alein UFO's are your tax dollars in action and the reason the Soviets gave up, JFK was shot by Lee Harvey and Elvis is Dead.

edit on 14-10-2011 by MissingRonnieR because: Merlot overdose

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
So over 24 hrs later and still no explanation on how the OP arrived at this prediction. OP, You should not have started this thread until you had the theory written up.

This is all just to see how many pages you could get on this thread, Right? You start a thread, predicting something and then you keep saying, Im writing up my theory, Im writing up my theory, Im writing up my theory,.

Damn, I have published two books and could write a lot faster than that. If you cant come up with your theory on how you came up with this prediction by now, you must be full of it....

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory

OK, like if the Tsunami were to hit the east coast then we must all need the following:
Big Beach Umbrellas to mis direct splash!
Swim Fins and Face Masks/Goggles!
Life Vests and shark repellent!
Small boats, rafts, and 100 MREs !
Speedo's in multi colors of the rainbow!
Beer, Wine and Condoms!

So, I've got a close-out "End of the World Sale" on these items! Sorry Cash only and no "Debit" or "Charge Cards" accepted.
Check out my store TrustmeI'masalesman 42 Scamm Street, Bithlo, Florida. Right next the the Hiney Wine and Rank Cheese Factory!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TrustMeImaSalesman

The beer and wine sounds good. Condoms might be necessary if enough Mermaids wash ashore.

You can keep the speedo's though. I'm way too old for them...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Thats north of marmaghan,iran

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Oh look, another comet that is suppose to come on a certain date. Sorry i'm not buying into this stuff anymore. No I think the government has bigger plans for us then to let a comet come and destroy us. They can easily misdirect anything that comes our way into the sun. Exactly what happened with Elenin. It got redirected to the sun. I think the only way something will destroy this planet is if an earthquake happens thats like a 13 magnitude or higher but even that probably won't happen. No we are here to suffer. The only sure way to not suffer anymore is dying but the only way that happens is if you commit suicide. I don't mean the suicide of taking pills or slitting your wrist I mean actually putting a gun to your head and pulling the trigger. I am in no way telling you to do this I am just saying that is the only way that you can escape from this planet. Again though, I am not telling you to go kill yourself, you do that on your own. I am just telling you the only possible escape plan. They love controlling us, they don't want us to die, then they will be bored. Its also the reason why they don't want ron paul elected, they are scared to have a president that doesn't start wars. Anyways, I doubt we have to worry bout anything catastrophic happening, not as long as we have the elites that treat us like toys.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
THANK GOD FOR THIS POST!!! Since the Elenin thing didn't happen, I wasn't getting my daily fill of global Armageddon gloom and doom. I mean, 2012 is still way off and this forum wouldn't be the same without it's monthly, and sometimes weekly postings of global destruction. I feel much better now!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   

What is the date that US remember as a black day before 9-11.What is the date that US will remember as a black day after 9-11???11-9-11???
December 7, 1941 comes to mind, so does November 22, 1963. Earlier I said to just look for old blue and I sure am turning blue waiting.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Another doom/fear mongering thread? Shocking.

I'll check back at a later date once the prediction fails like all the others.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join