[Prediction] - Asteroid YU55 to impact Northern Atlantic on 8th November 2011.

page: 3
16
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   




posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Karmayogi11
Ok you say they will not warn the people in general about the real trajectory.

They might, just not many years in advance. They may warn people with a few days notice.



And yes I would say nothing
I would just take some supplies and enjoy watching the show...

We live in MAYA so dont panic the world is just an illusion

Interesting, so you would just sit by and potentially watch people go to their death?


st.



posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour
 


I made a thread about that Time magazine image, I provided an interpretation of it also.


st.



posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
At the NASA press conference they clearly stated that YU55 will safely pass earth...



posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vaxar
At the NASA press conference they clearly stated that YU55 will safely pass earth...


They also have a webpage that states it will miss earth. It also made the tabloid media, in it they said it would miss earth.

Someone is wrong, I hope it is me.

st.



posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Not to be rude OP, just anxious, please quit replying to people and get the explanation written up. We all are waiting for it. Thanks in advance.



posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
Not to be rude OP, just anxious, please quit replying to people and get the explanation written up. We all are waiting for it. Thanks in advance.


I'll be making a new thread for the explanation, outside of the Predictions forum. I will provide a post in this thread that links to the explanation once it is complete.

I get the impression people want to spoon fed everything, they don't want to have to do the mental leg work themselves. It's a bit disappointing.

st.



posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Oh hell no!!!! The 8th of November is my 28th birthday, This isn't good!



posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory
 



I get the impression people want to spoon fed everything, they don't want to have to do the mental leg work themselves. It's a bit disappointing.


Spoonfed? You started this thread so it is your responsibility to come up with the data on how you came to the conclusions that you did. It has nothing to do with people wanting to be spoonfed!



posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory
reply to post by Vandalour
 


I made a thread about that Time magazine image, I provided an interpretation of it also.


st.


I genuinely hope your theory on this asteroid, the coordinates, etc., is better than that Time Magazine cover one.

Again who are these clues for? Are they for the Elite who don't check their emails but have a subscription to Time? I'm not trying to be adverserial, but I cannot for the life of me figure out the reasoning and intent behind all the dropping of clues that conspiracy theorists insist is being done to warn certain members of the public.



posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
Spoonfed? You started this thread so it is your responsibility to come up with the data on how you came to the conclusions that you did. It has nothing to do with people wanting to be spoonfed!



We see things differently.

I am fully aware of what my responsibilities are. I even said in the OP I was trying to get the explanation written up. But people seem impatient, or just appearing to want to discredit something before the theory/explanation has been but forward.

I even provided a starting point for people, in the hope that they would begin 'the hunt' themselves while they wait for my explanation.

st.



posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
I genuinely hope your theory on this asteroid, the coordinates, etc., is better than that Time Magazine cover one.

Probably not. Atleast it won't be to you.




Again who are these clues for? Are they for the Elite who don't check their emails but have a subscription to Time? I'm not trying to be adverserial, but I cannot for the life of me figure out the reasoning and intent behind all the dropping of clues that conspiracy theorists insist is being done to warn certain members of the public.


I have no idea who the 'clues' are for, if indeed, there are any clues.

Emails can be hacked. Emails leave a trace. Symbolic messages can easily be passed off as crazy thinking. Plausible deniabilty I suppose.

Maybe they want people to use our brains more, instead of being distracted by the material world around us.

Maybe these 'Elite', as you call them, like to rub it in people's faces, laughing at the little people who can't see what is infront of them.

Maybe they are giving people a choice, those who want to know will look and find, those who don't want to know can remain oblivious.

Maybe it's all just a coincidence.

Maybe it's to keep the people who run the show in the know and up to date on the events.

Maybe it's a game.

Maybe it's to warn the people who control the money flow, so that they can take precautions and not be suddenly surprised and in a total world of chaos.

Maybe maybe maybe.

I am not the keeper of all the answers. I have just interpreted some events in a particular way.

st.



posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory
 


Exactly what I figured. You develop theories based on clues YOU believe are out there, but when it comes time to explain the "why" you've got nothing. Selective reasoning.

That being said, I look forward to your 11/9/11 Asteroid Theory. It can't be worse than your Time Magazine one, so aim high, amigo.

But when November 9th passes without incident, will you give up this theorizing, or will you come up with excuses for your mistake in theory? I have to admit being fascinated by the doom-n-gloomers who are crawling out of their skin hoping that something big occurs.
edit on 13-10-2011 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour
 


Interesting map, I take it that you are at point "A" on the map thumb-tack? Yikes! Time to migrate to higher ground!

I keep thinking you folks out there need more hot air balloons!



posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
reply to post by SatoriTheory
 


Exactly what I figured. You develop theories based on clues YOU believe are out there, but when it comes time to explain the "why" you've got nothing. Selective reasoning.

That being said, I look forward to your 11/9/11 Asteroid Theory. It can't be worse than your Time Magazine one, so aim high, amigo.

But when November 9th passes without incident, will you give up this theorizing, or will you come up with excuses for your mistake in theory? I have to admit being fascinated by the doom-n-gloomers who are crawling out of their skin hoping that something big occurs.


You seem very negative. Are you paid to try and discredit? What's the deal? I noticed a few of your posts are negative, discrediting, putting people down, not giving them a chance to be heard.

I have an explanation which I will be providing. You won't accept it, that's clear for all to see. You are discrediting before you have heard anything.
It's obvious the type of person you are.

If I am wrong, I will be happy. VERY happy. This is not something I want to be correct about. I will be on these forums when the event doesn't happen, I will be admitting I was wrong and what I 'saw' was just a coincidence.
It won't stop me looking though.

But rather than asking about me, why don't you ask yourself and your closed mind how it would react if a tsunami wave hits the east coast US on 8/9 November. There are only two ways of predicting a tsunami wave, human intervention, or space object. Would you accept what I say as being correct, or would you try and pass it off as coincidence?

I am prepared to be wrong. I am hoping I am wrong.

Are you prepared to have to completely change the way you think?

st.



posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SatoriTheory
 


Someone predicting mass casualty events calling me negative?


My questions are genuine. I just want to get to the crux of the issue behind why so many hope for such devastating events to occur.

And come on. The "I hope I am wrong" response is the biggest cop out in the world. Either you believe this will occur or you don't. And if it doesn't, admit you were wrong, and then instead of trying to come up with excuses as to why it didn't occur maybe take some reflection time and get to the bottom of why you're coming up with this stuff.

And for the love of Nibiru will you just post your theory already?
edit on 13-10-2011 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
Someone predicting mass casualty events calling me negative?


I'm just passing along a symbolic message I have translated. I can't be blamed for the contents of that message being negative.



My questions are genuine. I just want to get to the crux of the issue behind why so many hope for such devastating events to occur.

Who is hoping? I'm not. I hope what I have seen is just a coincidence.



And come on. The "I hope I am wrong" response is the biggest cop out in the world. Either you believe this will occur or you don't.

It's not a cop out at all. It's a fact. I could just say nothing.



And if it doesn't, admit you were wrong, and then instead of trying to come up with excuses as to why it didn't occur maybe take some reflection time and get to the bottom of why you're coming up with this stuff.

Maybe rather than suggesting other people have a problem, you should look at yourself, analyze yourself. Judge yourself. You never commented on how you would react if what I have 'predicted' happens.



And for the love of Nibiru will you just post your theory already?

I have no heart felt feelings for Nibiru. The theory get's posted when it get's posted.

If you are so eager to know, go try and find the symbolic messages yourself, I have given you the starting point.

You want to analyze and understand. Well there you go, you have the starting point, 9/11, so go see if you can see what I have seen. What better way of learning and understanding than figuring out a puzzle for yourself?

st.



posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
reply to post by Vandalour
 


Interesting map, I take it that you are at point "A" on the map thumb-tack? Yikes! Time to migrate to higher ground!

I keep thinking you folks out there need more hot air balloons!


Nahh point A is just W.DC im not from USA so I found W.DC with google maps... OP said its going to hit to the east of W.DC in the sea.. so thats why



posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SatoriTheory
Maybe rather than suggesting other people have a problem, you should look at yourself, analyze yourself. Judge yourself. You never commented on how you would react if what I have 'predicted' happens.



And for the love of Nibiru will you just post your theory already?

I have no heart felt feelings for Nibiru. The theory get's posted when it get's posted.

If you are so eager to know, go try and find the symbolic messages yourself, I have given you the starting point.

You want to analyze and understand. Well there you go, you have the starting point, 9/11, so go see if you can see what I have seen. What better way of learning and understanding than figuring out a puzzle for yourself?

st.


If anything even remotely close to what you're predicting occurs on 11/9, then I will surely re-examine everything I hold close to me as a belief. Yes, my mind will be blown. I have no problem admitting that.

As for your suggestion I hunt out the clues and figure out YOUR theory on my own, that would presume that I could "get inside your head" and think like you think. Without getting catty, I'll just say that I don't believe that is possible. Maybe I should have paid closer attention to those Encyclopedia Brown books as a kid, I dunno. Based on nothing more than the fact that you looked at that Time cover for 9/11 and saw a doomsday date, I'm going to go out on a limb and say I don't think I can get to the same point you're at on this asteroid thing. No worries, I'll just patiently wait for your theory, whenever that may come.

Cheers!
edit on 13-10-2011 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
OP, can I ask you just how you reached this conclusion ? What's the data look like supporting this doomy gloomy
prediction ? Why can't it be Elenin ? I liked it a lot better, when Elenin was coming to do the dirty work. This asteroid thingy is just not that much fun. You know, so many Hollywood references to Ele.

Bring back Elenin!
edit on 13-10-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
16
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join