It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Prediction] - Asteroid YU55 to impact Northern Atlantic on 8th November 2011.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
According to the map i checked out,punching in 38 latitude and 46 longitude,is nothern Iran

The Usa and Israel are going to launch a nuclear missile strike in nothern Iran,but they will say that it was an asteroid...

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by blocula

According to the map i checked out,punching in 38 latitude and 46 longitude,is nothern Iran

Not if you paid attention to this thread OP.

The Earth is divided up in East and West Longitude references. The OP refers to 46° WEST. Not anywhere near Iran.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by blocula

Not if you paid attention to this thread OP.

The Earth is divided up in East and West Longitude references. The OP refers to 46° WEST. Not anywhere near Iran.
I'm not the OP, but i thought it was divided up into north and south? i typed in 38 latitude and 46 longitude and the map showed nothern Iran...I'm no expert?

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
If this was true, then the bunker people would be boarding NOW. Go take a looksie.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
If this was true, then the bunker people would be boarding NOW. Go take a looksie.
The rich elites and their beautiful people friends and families,they'll just say and we'll just think that they are all going on extended thanksgiving and christmas holidays...

And they will...Underground...

And meanwhile their expendable commodities,you and i,abandoned on the surface,will look up and WHAM!!!BANG!!!...Game over for a whole lotta sheeple.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join