It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One God. One Thought. One Love. As Below. As Above.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Its all good the reason its here really is because like the above dude said, its so scrambled up and disorganized,

im about to make it better, soon soon soon lol.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by RA777
lol of course this gets moved to skunk works without anyone taking the time to read it.
but thats ok all of this is so much to take in, it deserves to be here i guess.

Of course it does.

If you aren't an official organized man made religion - - you don't have rights to a belief - - apparently.

So much for freedom of a religious belief - - that isn't status quo.

What's funny is - - - these type beliefs are the reason I originally joined ATS.

How do you become a official organized man made religion??? lol thats what ima do.
I think that will be hilarious lol.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

lol of course this gets moved to skunk works without anyone taking the time to read it.
but thats ok all of this is so much to take in, it deserves to be here i guess.

Of course it does.

If you aren't an official organized man made religion - - you don't have rights to a belief - - apparently.

So much for freedom of a religious belief - - that isn't status quo.

What's funny is - - - these type beliefs are the reason I originally joined ATS.

How do you become a official organized man made religion??? lol thats what ima do.
I think that will be hilarious lol.

When you take real events - - such as off-planet beings - - the creators of humans - - turn them into an omnipotent being called god - - get people to believe and follow it - - so you can manipulate them. Then file with the government a petition to make it official.

Allegedly

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i dont even need to do that, there are no legal requirements to make my own religion apparently.

(i made my own religion.)
why?
because its just fun.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

www.abovetopsecret.com...

i dont even need to do that, there are no legal requirements to make my own religion apparently.

(i made my own religion.)
why?
because its just fun.

How nice.

You haven't been moved to Skunk Works yet.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

i know im grateful for that one.

but it would be hilarious if that one was in the same section as this one. lol.

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   

thats what i mean by god= thought. i simply view it as a term for thought nothing more nothing less.

we dont know it but we are always making/creating multiple universes and we pass through these universes with our thoughts intentions and actions.

its like Fable the game, we are a hologram controlled by our soul.
We move through these universes without knowing it and although we are all within this particular universe at the same time, we also have access to these other universes where forces of nature do not exist, or we do not exist ourselves.

this is where if you tell yourself enough that gravity does not exist for you, because you know of this fact, then you can now levitate, control the speed of light, make telepathic communications, and etc.

This is how a Ufo would be Controlled by consciousness, (thought)

it defines atoms as looping universes basically, Together called the multiverse, or compilation of multiple universes.
This is the Law of One M-theory.

i call this the god particle. if we combine this with the mandlebrought set that represents the universe it repeats itself over and over.

And we Combine this with Emotion, (energy in motion), we can Control These thoughts and manipulate the Thought Around us once we realize we are the same as everything, simply because energy cannot be created or destroyed only Transformed.

Thats a lot better ,very interesting indeed .

posted on Feb, 2 2012 @ 02:10 AM
link   
thank you ra for taking the time and effort to make this thread, i look forward to seeing more.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join