It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One God. One Thought. One Love. As Below. As Above.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
lol they move this to skunk works when above top secret is all about "as above as below"
???????????????

i mean i kind of thought that was the whole "theme" going on here.

Just sayin.

edit on 13-10-2011 by RA777 because: Because i am confused at ATS why they are doing this.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
how can i expect to find people to colloborate with if you purposely move my "GENERAL CONSPIRACY" to skunkworks??

i mean ill be patient.

but i am looking for other truthseekers like myself.

i kind of thought thats what this place was all about.

edit on 13-10-2011 by RA777 because: (no reason given)

if you move this to maybe 2012 or philosophy and metaphysics??
instead of skunk works??

im trying to make this as easy as possible on all of us.

Just Sayin.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I Agree, it is a Highly speculative topic.

but still. its all just a game really lol. thats how i see it.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
i think its easy for the average person to accept what im trying to share with you.

ive already proved this noone lost their mind or anything.

i just want people to try them for themself.; its kind of fun.

actually, i wish there was someone out there who could explain it in softer terms than i can.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by RA777

[COLOR=GOLD]RA777, I enjoyed the read 1 can tell you put alot of energy into it to share with many. Thanks for the ascension update and clarification.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE

[/COLOR]
edit on 10/13/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by RA777

[COLOR=GOLD]RA777, I enjoyed the read 1 can tell you put alot of energy into it to share with many. Thanks for the ascension update and clarification.

LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA*******
NAMASTE

[/COLOR]

Right to the on Ophiuchus 13

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by RA777
The return of "Christ" is and will be in the form of many who will embody the new genetics. .

You said a lot of interesting things
I enjoyed reading.

I just wanted to add that there is only one Jesus Christ, Son of God. And one Daughter of God.

Adam + Eve --> (Womb -Holy Grail), Jesus + Mary Magdalene --> (Womb -Holy Grail) and the third skin of Adam/Eve is still on the Earth.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by RA777

[color=gold]

It seems some wish to assist the herd here with ascension data and guidance which is a great thing. The topic of ascension and those of us who try to discuss LIGHT - Vibrations and DNA modifications from Physical/Spiritual/Energy FREQUENCY CHANGING has been a ruff topic to share with some. IT gets thrown down a bunch of GLOOM DOOM stairs due to it potentially involving some physical changes to occur to a part of the population who is Vibrating on these ascending frequencies and a part who may not. So 1 can understand why many fight with it talk down to it and dis acknowledge it -EVEN THOUGH ITS SHARING LOVE AND COMPASSION FOR OTHER UNIVERSAL INHABITANTS-- That is strange some chose to call those of us who elaborate hippies or new agers ect. But the thing is WE ARE ALL IN IT TOGETHER and some may sense of even feel now things due to interact with the current Earth population and try to update many on the REAL potential for physical/spiritual/energy change. Not to be like yea we are different then you so you lose too me its more like hey FAMILY of EARTH there may be some changes that don't all have to be bad on the HORIZON SO HERE ARE SOME TIPS FROM SOME WHO MAY BE SENSING OR FEELING THINGS A LIL EARLY TO HELP YOU ALL ALONG THE WAY. And from what I observed those who do get kicked down doom and gloom stairs like hush your spreading doom and gloom even if those working LIGHTS are sensing something that may effect those who chose to deny non ignorance. So when I see a poster like you come in on the date you registered try to share POSITIVE energy I appreciate it and am thankful you are doing your best to awaken as many LIGHTS internal with them as you can. As you know it only can and will help save some from, basic spiritual/energy/physical discomfort or prevent them the need for more time to get their frequencies up, which may be hard to do if they are focusing on something told to their minds to be evol or destructive FEARFUL ECT.

Thanks again for your data they all have inner voices
its just the cell phones -ipads -cabletv reality shows and untrustworthy media -drugs-legal drugs tobacco alcohol- ect block their LIGHTS, make them dim thru distraction. Dim to the point where if help is sent they will ignore it fight it and deny it so they can quickly return to their supposed normal lives WHICH APPEAR UNDER CONTROL UNTIL THE SKY TURNS ORANGE OR SOMETHING THEN ALL AWAKE AND TRY TO ADJUST FREQUENCY FAST WHICH IT SEEMS TO BE A PROCESS -STEPS- 1 has realized in my journey normal on Earth is what is shared not what is real. Thanks again for your LIGHT works. MANY should be happy their family STILL works for them as the keep trying to cover their eyes from the LIGHT.

Also don't allow stars and flags drive your intents they are still reading
slower dna process but hey atleast they are getting a jump start in the process. OH and cool name 777 another of my fav numbers

Be well

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
OP QUOTE
"you are god basically the bible even keeps saying this in its own way. "

RESPONSE
Rev 12:9 “And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.”

Gen 3:4-5 “And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.”

The devil lies. And you believed him. We are not "gods".

Believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ: Jesus Christ paid the price of our sins, so that we are saved from the punishment for our rebellion against God.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Don't count yet . Start counting to one . stop .

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Infinity plus infinity . love GOD

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhoKnows100
OP QUOTE
"you are god basically the bible even keeps saying this in its own way. "

RESPONSE
Rev 12:9 “And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.”

Gen 3:4-5 “And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die: For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.”

The devil lies. And you believed him. We are not "gods".

Believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ: Jesus Christ paid the price of our sins, so that we are saved from the punishment for our rebellion against God.

we are not "Gods" if this came off that way then my bad.

i meant we are "of" god

as in "One With God"

this is what i meant by "you are god"

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
But what about the people who dont even get the chance to believe in jesus?? or meet him?

and i agree the devil and his angels still linger.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

reply to post by RA777

[color=gold]

It seems some wish to assist the herd here with ascension data and guidance which is a great thing. The topic of ascension and those of us who try to discuss LIGHT - Vibrations and DNA modifications from Physical/Spiritual/Energy FREQUENCY CHANGING has been a ruff topic to share with some. IT gets thrown down a bunch of GLOOM DOOM stairs due to it potentially involving some physical changes to occur to a part of the population who is Vibrating on these ascending frequencies and a part who may not. So 1 can understand why many fight with it talk down to it and dis acknowledge it -EVEN THOUGH ITS SHARING LOVE AND COMPASSION FOR OTHER UNIVERSAL INHABITANTS-- That is strange some chose to call those of us who elaborate hippies or new agers ect. But the thing is WE ARE ALL IN IT TOGETHER and some may sense of even feel now things due to interact with the current Earth population and try to update many on the REAL potential for physical/spiritual/energy change. Not to be like yea we are different then you so you lose too me its more like hey FAMILY of EARTH there may be some changes that don't all have to be bad on the HORIZON SO HERE ARE SOME TIPS FROM SOME WHO MAY BE SENSING OR FEELING THINGS A LIL EARLY TO HELP YOU ALL ALONG THE WAY. And from what I observed those who do get kicked down doom and gloom stairs like hush your spreading doom and gloom even if those working LIGHTS are sensing something that may effect those who chose to deny non ignorance. So when I see a poster like you come in on the date you registered try to share POSITIVE energy I appreciate it and am thankful you are doing your best to awaken as many LIGHTS internal with them as you can. As you know it only can and will help save some from, basic spiritual/energy/physical discomfort or prevent them the need for more time to get their frequencies up, which may be hard to do if they are focusing on something told to their minds to be evol or destructive FEARFUL ECT.

Thanks again for your data they all have inner voices
its just the cell phones -ipads -cabletv reality shows and untrustworthy media -drugs-legal drugs tobacco alcohol- ect block their LIGHTS, make them dim thru distraction. Dim to the point where if help is sent they will ignore it fight it and deny it so they can quickly return to their supposed normal lives WHICH APPEAR UNDER CONTROL UNTIL THE SKY TURNS ORANGE OR SOMETHING THEN ALL AWAKE AND TRY TO ADJUST FREQUENCY FAST WHICH IT SEEMS TO BE A PROCESS -STEPS- 1 has realized in my journey normal on Earth is what is shared not what is real. Thanks again for your LIGHT works. MANY should be happy their family STILL works for them as the keep trying to cover their eyes from the LIGHT.

Also don't allow stars and flags drive your intents they are still reading
slower dna process but hey atleast they are getting a jump start in the process. OH and cool name 777 another of my fav numbers

Be well

yeah it is a tough topic to share with the many, ive been trying to somehow explain,

the way that i see this,

i am the same as the dog # i step on.

most people have a hard time accepting that lol.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
we really dont have to do much besides just wait for evolution, and soak in the photon belt.

and let the frequency rise , and photons do the work for us.

its easier if you "accept" this, but its still happening regardless.

there is no doom and gloom. it appears that way because most people are stuck in their daily routine still.

i could be wrong on alot of things.

but if its one thing i know, Im just as much as god as everything (and i mean everything) else.

on this world or not.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by RA777

I know what you mean but the patience within those who wish to uplift/assist the minds shall help you to overcome the ignorance responses and acknowledge many are just in denial and FEAR of anything changing their current world ways of living. So even if you come thru with truth it will be challenged, but at least some still care for those still stuck in the darkness of it all. And overtime I am sure they will appreciate those helping them advance.. Just remain on same frequency and not drop due to ignorant remarks/comments.

edit on 10/14/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
So there are 12 commandments ??

Didnt Jesus say the most important commandment(13th) of all was to love each other?

(i think he said that because he knew for fact everyone was OF god.)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   

reply to post by RA777

I know what you mean but the patience within those who wish to uplift/assist the minds shall help you to overcome the ignorace responses and acknowledge many are just in denial and FEAR of anyhting changing their current world ways of living. So even if you come thru with truth it will be challenged, but atleast some still care for those still stuck in the darkness of it all. And overtime I am sure they will appreciate those helping them advance.. Just remain on same frequency and not drop due to ignorant remarks/caooents.

I try very hard to keep myself calm, and patient. because i realize this truth.
but we all make mistakes, Amends can be made. the power of forgiveness is strong.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

but we all make mistakes, Amends can be made. the power of forgiveness is strong.

And you being able to see this and not give up on many is a good sign of your intents.. Keep up the positive vibes. The way it looks many here on earth may switch frequencies to lower due to some kind of uncomforting interaction--- SO THOSE HERE WHO CAN REMAIN SOUND MAY BECOME BEACONS OF LIGHT FOR OTHERS TO GRAVITATE OR MAGNETIZE TO IN TIMES OF HEAVY FEAR AND SADNESS AS WELL AS TIME WHEN THEY ARE BEING OVERWHELMED. 1 isn't 100% sure of the benefits of a LOWER HUMAN VIBRATING FREQUENCY OVERALL OR WHO FEEDS OR PARASITES ON IT BUT 1 CAN SEE THE SPECIES BEING VERY VULNERABLE WHEN VIBRATING ON A LOWER FREQUENCY OVERALL. I think I read they the feeders of negative/sad/evol emotions/FEAR are related to the Lower4th dimension or something like that and the ascenders are trying to reach the Higher 5th and up dimensions. So again thanks for assisting the HERD OF EARTH w/ your LIGHT*..

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

And you being able to see this and not give up on many is a good sign of your intents.. Keep up the positive vibes. The way it looks many here on earth may switch frequencies to lower due to some kind of uncomforting interaction--- SO THOSE HERE WHO CAN REMAIN SOUND MAY BECOME BEACONS OF LIGHT FOR OTHERS TO GRAVITATE OR MAGNETIZE TO IN TIMES OF HEAVY FEAR AND SADNESS AS WELL AS TIME WHEN THEY ARE BEING OVERWHELMED. 1 isn't 100% sure of the benefits of a LOWER HUMAN VIBRATING FREQUENCY OVERALL OR WHO FEEDS OR PARASITES ON IT BUT 1 CAN SEE THE SPECIES BEING VERY VULNERABLE WHEN VIBRATING ON A LOWER FREQUENCY OVERALL. I think I read they the feeders of negative/sad/evol emotions/FEAR are related to the Lower4th dimension or something like that and the ascenders are trying to reach the Higher 5th and up dimensions. So again thanks for assisting the HERD OF EARTH w/ your LIGHT*..

I thank you so much for your wisdom my ally. I try to project Love and Light and stay positive as much as i can.
im going to try to start projecting this in a radius even stronger than previously Before.

i wish people didnt fear evolution. i mean really its like the most awesome thing we've ever heard of lol.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join