It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One God. One Thought. One Love. As Below. As Above.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
if you consider yourself made in the image of god, a creation of god, or related to god.

Therefore, Your word is god.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
"You are God, Or Im Already Dead."

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Hidden Hands thread was a master piece i do not see any resemblance in your thread to that one ,its all over the place .
You would have been better just saying read that thread cause this one is just confusing to people and will no doubt make people click off it and they will have learned nothing . I think you should scrap this one and start again with a clear platform of what you really want to say in your own words and not a bunch of one liner posts .
To use Hidden Hands thread in the same breath as this thread is a joke .

nemaste

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by shambles84
Hidden Hands thread was a master piece i do not see any resemblance in your thread to that one ,its all over the place .
You would have been better just saying read that thread cause this one is just confusing to people and will no doubt make people click off it and they will have learned nothing . I think you should scrap this one and start again with a clear platform of what you really want to say in your own words and not a bunch of one liner posts .
To use Hidden Hands thread in the same breath as this thread is a joke .

nemaste

i agree, i should start over and repost this thread instead of using one liner posts.
The message will probably be clearer.

but to say that this information is a joke, I Dont really believe that is fair now.

The Overall message is to combine the things from hidden hands post, With this one.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Actually, I dont really need to do that.

if people knew how to use their tingling crown chakra sensation the Truth speaks for itself.
edit on 15-10-2011 by RA777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   
But i will, because it will make it "easier"

for us i guess.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Also, i will include more things from my facebook, if facebook will let me onto my account today.

really, this is just the compilation of things i just happen to know.

and i wouldnt of made so many one liners if i had more reserved posts spaced.

and i bet you if i repost it this will get moved to Skunkworks again.

Just Sayin.

ima redo it a little better. and ill post the link to that one on here.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
really these things are more of a clarification to the people who know what im talking about,

and shedding some light to the TruthSeekers.

i mean if i just gave away all of the info it wouldnt be fun for you personal search.

even i am still Searching for truth.

the possibilities are endless

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
If ATS wants they can Delete This Thread, and i will remake a MUCHHH Better one.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
I mean if theres noone out there who can colloborate with me, thats understandable.

What else could be behind,
As Below, As Above?

i dont think you will find another explaination.

if theres any1 out there reading this,
maybe you can add little bit of your own religous/spiritual/emotional experiences,

your dreams??do you know how to interpret them?? can you read into them?? i will even Teach you how to project reality as time goes on.

"Life is but a Dream"

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RA777

Its the same way jesus walked on water and turned water into wine.
bread into fish. etc.

but jesus isnt the only 1 in the cosmos who can do this.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
lol now we know why the jews,

wear yamachas(sp?), to remind them there is something "above" ??

thats how i see it.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
thats what i mean by god= thought. i simply view it as a term for thought nothing more nothing less.

we dont know it but we are always making/creating multiple universes and we pass through these universes with our thoughts intentions and actions.

its like Fable the game, we are a hologram controlled by our soul.
We move through these universes without knowing it and although we are all within this particular universe at the same time, we also have access to these other universes where forces of nature do not exist, or we do not exist ourselves.

this is where if you tell yourself enough that gravity does not exist for you, because you know of this fact, then you can now levitate, control the speed of light, make telepathic communications, and etc.

This is how a Ufo would be Controlled by consciousness, (thought)

it defines atoms as looping universes basically, Together called the multiverse, or compilation of multiple universes.
This is the Law of One M-theory.

i call this the god particle. if we combine this with the mandlebrought set that represents the universe it repeats itself over and over.

And we Combine this with Emotion, (energy in motion), we can Control These thoughts and manipulate the Thought Around us once we realize we are the same as everything, simply because energy cannot be created or destroyed only Transformed.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RA777

Its basically the secret being kept until we reach the golden age.

Dimensions,

are planes of existences (densitys) Within a particular universe, or multiple. or all.

this is how we cannot perceive E.T.s and some of the more etheric Ufos, Because they reside within a Higher Plane of existence, or higher dimension, (density).

if you learn to meditate, you can see interdemsionally, if you use your "stargate" third eye correctly
everything I've Been going on about becomes alot easier when learned how to use it.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
This is also why they refer to many indo children and etc as

"LightWorkers"

Or Incarnated Angel.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
and if you're Afraid of chemtrails .

they dont really do anything

if you tell yourself they dont do anything.

this applys to anything/everything you tell yourself, basically.

all of this knowledge, Means Absolutely nothing if you cannot apply the Energy in Motion of "Love".

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
The Singularity,

is what we refer to as the cosmic Tree of life.
the garden of eden, etc.

the various Trees of life around the world in multiple religions, starting with the sumerians.
all refer to the Law of One in some way.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
This is also what makes it possible to *Poof* things into existence,

or Manifesting.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
you will know about the up and coming harvest ? www.abovetopsecret.com... heres a thread i started you might find it touches on a few things your interested in particularly pay attention to the Gentleman Ergo the confusions posts U2U him he might be able to sort your thread out .
Good luck Brother .

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by RA777
lol of course this gets moved to skunk works without anyone taking the time to read it.
but thats ok all of this is so much to take in, it deserves to be here i guess.

Of course it does.

If you aren't an official organized man made religion - - you don't have rights to a belief - - apparently.

So much for freedom of a religious belief - - that isn't status quo.

What's funny is - - - these type beliefs are the reason I originally joined ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join