It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELENIN: Lucifer's Comet. Proovable Theory of Contact??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
One more thing to note, in the passage of REV 12, it states that there is a Red Dragon poised to devour the child upon birth.

I can think of no other Red Dragon than the Prince of Wales himself!

Flag of Wales

I wouldn't doubt that somewhere it says "Old Red Dragon"!

REV 12

3And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

I am quite certain the heads and the horns are all the under-lords that reign over us all, the many Nations that answer to this Family!

I have always believed that this Family in particular are the lineage of us all, kept and prepared to become Gods! False Gods if anything! If it is true that Kate has twins I bet the old dragon eats one of them! It was always suspected that the "Family" required the sacrificing of children, now there is proof!

Mass Graves Discovered--ATS Thread
edit on 10/13/2011 by Greensage because: title added

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Hey, just saying, a pentagram is an upright star with strokes through it, representing the 5 wounds of Jesus. A Pentacle is and upside down pentagram with a circle around it. Common misconception though. Satanists adopted Pentagram and inverted it. They kinda just made it. It doesnt have any biblical meaning like the pentagram.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Too long; didn't read.

When is the day of destruction?

Thanks a bunch.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
Everyone is expecting the Return of Christ but that is not what the Bible says, it is the "Son of Man" that is to be ushered in, but a male child Maybe in some odd twist William and Kate finally did the ultimate ritual and consummated themselves on September 29, conceiving the "Son of Man".

Is Kate pregnant?

As Above : Woman of Rev 12 - Virgin (Virgo), her womb the Holy Grail. Pregnant with the male child who will be crowned King and will rule over Heaven and the coming New Earth.

So Below : In the beginning. Virgin (Virgo) - Eve. . . The female half of God in the flesh, her womb the Holy Grail. Pregnant with the male child - the male half of God in the flesh. (Eve did not come from Adam's rib. That was a made-up story to hide the fact that Eve was God. Men come from women, women do not come from men.)

So Below : Mary Magdalene - Virgin (Virgo) . . . The female half of God in the flesh, her womb the Holy Grail. Pregnant with the male child - the male half of God in the flesh. (The two Mary's were switched to hide the fact that Mary M. was God. And to take further precautions, satan's minions blasphemed her name and then eliminated her book from the Bible.)

So Below : The third and final "skin" (or container) of Adam/Eve is currently on the Earth. The Virgin (Virgo). . . the female half of God in the flesh, her womb the Holy Grail. Pregnant with the male child - the male half of God in the flesh. She is the Woman of Rev 12 and has been refered to as the Woman of Scars and also called "The Seven". It was foretold in the sky on Sept 29, that she will be crowned Queen of Heaven and of the coming new Earth.

She was Eve, Mary Magdalene, as well as Noah, Moses, Sarah and Bathsheba. She is the Mother of all of the living and of the coming new Earth. The two halves of God, currently in this one container on Earth (Church of Philadelphia, New Jerusalem, Jesurun, Israel), will soon separate and ascend to their wedding and be crowned King and Queen. They will share the only marriage in Heaven. The 144,000 whose names are written in the book of life - will become Angels.

God foretold of this woman : "Israel has grown thick and waxen fat." Then, at the sounding of the trumpet, "I have likened Israel to a comely and delicate woman."

And now you know where the terrible name "Mother F' er" came from. Satan's minions were SO hateful and did everything they could to blaspheme God. It didn't matter, though. God won the alpha-bet and proved that She/He is the Omega. Game over.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Whoops ! Forgot about the question of whether Kate is pregnant. It doesn't matter. Referring to Kate's womb as "the Holy Grail" is just a mockery. Satan's servants mock every part of God's plan and chosen ones.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Read it. Read it again. Gave it full consideration.

I don't think it's mentally healthy to live in a fantasy world. That is my opinion.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
great article , interesting point of view ..

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This is nonsense for one very very simple reason. The earths orbit is NOT circular therefore it is impossible to get a pentagram to fit! Likewise, since the circle is wrong then quite clearly the "fitting" of the path of Elenin is also wrong or rather twisted and manipulated to con the unwary.

The only way you can continue to deny that it is nonsense is to deny a circle is a circle!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
But...Elenin's gone...

It's disintegrated...

Vamoosh!

Kaput!

No more!

It is an EX comet!

I tell you so many times you are so0 boring and you are still in same move, is not go0d for your health

Comet Elenin, Comet 45P/Honda-MP, Asteroid Vesta, Stereo A HI-2
October 07, 2011

Don't like this thread at all, but for my is nice to see them in video together ..

Maybe some members like this space events like my ..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 13-10-2011 by Dalke07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Prepares sarcastic pack..............
Of course comets .Err Ex comet Elenin has steered a pentagram path. This Non.Um ex comet is being piloted by demonic
Reptoids. "They" are steering this .. Ex Comet through the universe making symbols with their trajectory as they go. Keep watching though , as tomorrow , someone might post that Elenin is spelling out next weeks lottery numbers.

It just shows you though , if it is possible , then it will be possible on ATS .

Carry on

Maybe you should put away your 'sarcasm pack' and put on your 'read the article and thread properly pack'...

As i said before, it is not saying Elenin is moving on a pentagram path - i even posted a pic to demonstrate this earlier. Elenins path is touching major points on the pentagram.... Go back through the thread and you'll find what i mean.

Originally posted by malcr
This is nonsense for one very very simple reason. The earths orbit is NOT circular therefore it is impossible to get a pentagram to fit! Likewise, since the circle is wrong then quite clearly the "fitting" of the path of Elenin is also wrong or rather twisted and manipulated to con the unwary.

The only way you can continue to deny that it is nonsense is to deny a circle is a circle!

Go back and check the article. It refers specifically to this fact - that the Earth's orbit is not perfectly circle. He has images attesting to this and discovers that this non-circular path actually adds another layer to his theory. It agrees with it, doesnt debunk it.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
A good thing to remember when considering theories like this one is that we do not know, and shouldnt pretend to know, how the universe works. Cosmic knowledge and its mechanisms are truely beyond us and we can only sit back from our Earthly view and essentially guess what we think is going on.

We must resist the temptation to go to that place where we assume we know everything there is to know. I think it is healthy to keep an open mind and consider such possibilities.

Aristotle once said: It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

This is the kind of attitude we should adopt - it is what will move us all forward.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
One more thing to note, in the passage of REV 12, it states that there is a Red Dragon poised to devour the child upon birth.

I can think of no other Red Dragon than the Prince of Wales himself!

Flag of Wales

This is an interesting connection - who knows, it could be possible. There are definite thematic correlations.

And if Kate is pregnant with twins then yes i suppose it opens up the possibility that only one child survivesand the other does not, in a highly symbolic sacrafice.

However i do hope this is wrong, as regardless of the circumstance, it would be horrible for such an event to occur. As much as i do not care whatsoever for any royal family, i still hope they have two happy, healthy babies

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Comet VICODIN the opiate of the massively can't get it through their heads that it's over, a non-event.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by chr0naut

At the risk of repeating myself, again, i suggest a quick read through the whole article. You'll realise this is not a 'Comet Elenin doom-n-gloom we're all gonna die' concept.

The guy is simply using Elenin's PATH as a guide. Not the fact of whether the Comet is still in one piece or not

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

this is IF lucifer/devil exists, and didnt elenin like die a few weeks ago?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by srsen

I think people are making mountains out of molehills when it comes to this stuff. Ofcourse youre going to find a pattern in something if you keep looking long enough. I can cook a bag of popcorn and scatter the popcorn out on the table and find all kinds of shapes, even a pentagram. Some people once saw Christ's face in piece of burnt toast. It means absolutely nothing. This is tantamount to when the black plague started everyone thought it was a curse from God, or if a meteor fell in the dark ages people thought it was the end of the world. The moral of the story is do not worry about this kind of stuff, you can't control it if it happens. What will be, will be. I'll S+F you because i like astronomy and star gazing and it's always nice to see somoene being mindful of what is out there.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythfury
reply to post by srsen

Hey, just saying, a pentagram is an upright star with strokes through it, representing the 5 wounds of Jesus. A Pentacle is and upside down pentagram with a circle around it. Common misconception though. Satanists adopted Pentagram and inverted it. They kinda just made it. It doesnt have any biblical meaning like the pentagram.

Actually...

A "Pentagram" is a star created out of five straight lines, bearing strong symbolism in Christianity, Wiccanism, and with Freemasonry. (as you stated... basically)

The Oxford American Dictionary in all its wisdom would say that a Pentagram and Pentacle are hand in hand partners.

However a "Pentacle" holds more than one meaning. The first is an Encircled Pentagram (whether upside down or right side up... or sideways). The lesser known definition is that it is an Amulet used to envoke a specified spirit or energy, either worn as jewelry or placed in a triangle (aka "evocation"). The word pentacle wasn't always synonymous with the word pentagram and was used to describe any talisman-like object, not necessarily a "Star Shape" in its original Middle French definition.

I apologize for the blah blah blahness of this post. Cue the school bell.

edit on 13-10-2011 by Garkiniss because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
But...Elenin's gone...

It's disintegrated...

Vamoosh!

Kaput!

It is an EX comet!

I don`t know ...Who said it was?
"But...Elenin's gone... disintegrated....Vamoosh!...Kaput!....No More!....It is an EX comet!"
oh! that was you. Please If you will... give us a source for that info...
I like to believe that its just not in the news as much, and they would like you to believe it is gone.
elenin.org...
Not a good site... but some how it got its own web site
[elenin.org...]
Humor!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Chad Think of this as a media type question. Have any of those recent attempts to view Elenin been made using
infra-red ? That you know of ?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join