It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELENIN: Lucifer's Comet. Proovable Theory of Contact??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
The following theory is the work of Goro Adachi, from his site Etemenanki.

Full link here: ELENIN: Lucifer's Comet.

I strongly recommend reading the whole thing. It'll take 10 minutes and could blow your mind.

The basic idea is when studying Comet Elenin's path geometrically in conjunction with Earth, The Sun and Venus, while also considering relavent synchronistic events, a map or 'contact' of events unfolding over the last 18 or so months can be seen.

Events line-up with specific geometric points centred on Elenin's path and the pentagram form. The 'contact' reveals some kind of deep knowing, with such accuracy that the mind starts to boggle when considering October 16 is only days away, and this theory places that date at a highly gemoterically relevant point.

There are no specific predictions made here, as Goro Adachi tends to steer clear of actual prediciton making, but the observation of patterns, timing and synchronicity reveals something which i belive is significant and well beyond coincidence.

The only theory I can think of to describe these events, if they are not indeed some form of 'hidden contact', is the simple premise of "as above so below". I've said it before, but it seems possible that Goro may have actually exposed the cosmic mechanisms that allow this principle to hold water. The why may not be known, but a small part of how could be being revealed.

Whats everyone's thoughts? Read the whole thing, you have to read it all to get the whole picture.

It's interesting if nothing else.

edit on 13-10-2011 by srsen because: .

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
But...Elenin's gone...

It's disintegrated...

Vamoosh!

Kaput!

No more!

It is an EX comet!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

I am certainly going to have to settle in and read this one....thank you for posting it.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Yeah i know, certainly seemed to get blown to smithereens, but that doesn't actually matter for this theory.

He isn't talking about the ACTUAL comet, more its projected orbital path, based on its actual path thus far, and the conjunctions and overlays they create when considered geometrically.

Give the thing a read, it's only 10 minutes, see what you think after

Though I will say that if you've never seen his work before it may seem a little overhwelming to take-in in one read.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
But...Elenin's gone...

It's disintegrated...

Vamoosh!

Kaput!

No more!

It is an EX comet!

No, it's just resting...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by srsen
Events line-up with specific geometric points centred on Elenin's path and the pentagram form. The 'contact' reveals some kind of deep knowing, with such accuracy that the mind starts to boggle when considering October 16 is only days away, and this theory places that date at a highly gemoterically relevant point.

Cant read now, but I don't see how a comets path could make a pentagram. To many acute angles for any comet to make. Sounds a bit exaggerated and I sense false information. Is this the new Time Wave Zero?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
I think it is interesting AND nothing else!

Also. Could you explain

"as above so below". I've said it before, but it seems possible that Goro may have actually exposed the cosmic mechanisms that allow this principle to hold water.

I don't know what the "as above so below" refers to. What is this cosmic principle?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
That website is awesome.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Suspiria

We killed Elenin! We're bastards! Won't Nibiru be angry when he finds out how we treated his daughter? He will pick up the pieces of her shattered comet self and weep.

And then be overcome with rage.---------------

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

Someone has spent a lot of time on the images, I'll give them that.

But when they start throwing Katy Perry in there...well it hurt my brain.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Lucifer's Comet. Proovable Theory of Contact??

Is that a question? If so, then I can guarantee, without even a smidgen of a doubt, that the answer is 'No.'

It is impossible. Nothing has ever been "Proovable," and nothing ever will be.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Cant read now, but I don't see how a comets path could make a pentagram. To many acute angles for any comet to make. Sounds a bit exaggerated and I sense false information. Is this the new Time Wave Zero?

Haha nah man, he's not saying Elenin's path makes a pentagram, he plots points... Wait, i'll post a pic to demonstrate.

But you really must read the article to get what he's trying to say.

Originally posted by Shamatt
I think it is interesting AND nothing else!

Also. Could you explain

"as above so below". I've said it before, but it seems possible that Goro may have actually exposed the cosmic mechanisms that allow this principle to hold water.

I don't know what the "as above so below" refers to. What is this cosmic principle?

The basic idea is that events which occur on Earth are mirrored in the skies, through alignments, atrological influence, conjunctions, etc, etc. People attach 'meaning' or 'significance' to certain comsic events and them find that similar things/events/ patterns occur on earth at a relevant time.

Hope that helps a little

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
The guys site has not been updated since the death of Elenin. Last article was in September. Good try.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
"As above, so below" is a bit of a stretch. I suppose if you take a large enough sample of arbitrary events and force them to a pattern, you're bound to see something. To this observer it just looks like more hyperimaginative hoo-doo.

I must apologize for sounding insulting; but this is the sort of stuff that cults are made of. I'm always careful to tread lightly around the edges since I almost inadvertently became a Scientologist in the '70s....

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Lucifer's Comet. Proovable Theory of Contact??

Is that a question? If so, then I can guarantee, without even a smidgen of a doubt, that the answer is 'No.'

It is impossible. Nothing has ever been "Proovable," and nothing ever will be.

Well i did put question marks...

But no-one can really guarantee anything. Even the scientific method states that "nothing can be proven, only disproven".... Hah, maybe i should've reconsidered the title then lol

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
"As above, so below" is a bit of a stretch. I suppose if you take a large enough sample of arbitrary events and force them to a pattern, you're bound to see something. To this observer it just looks like more hyperimaginative hoo-doo.

I must apologize for sounding insulting; but this is the sort of stuff that cults are made of. I'm always careful to tread lightly around the edges since I almost inadvertently became a Scientologist in the '70s....

I see where you're coming from, and had i not been reading this guys research for a couple of years myself, i would possibly draw the same conclusion. But honestly, it's really not like that as far as i can see. He seems to be fairly stringent in his research and doesn't try to advocate any belief, or desire followers, or anything of the sort.

It's just research on patterns at the end of the day i suppose. And yeah, there is always the arguement of fitting enough random events into a time-line to prove some theory, but when the events all correlate and mean something to eachother, i reckon it makes the odds less and less that its arbitrary patterns.

But hey, each to their own dude, i just found the read an interesting one

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Interesting element to bring Venus represented as Lucifer, which in all actuality is Lucifer the Morning Star, it is just that this is the first reference to Lucifer interacting with ELE-nin that I have heard.

It never really dawned on me before this, on Sept 29 when Virgo was cloaked in the Stars with the Moon upon her feet with Venus and Saturn in her Womb that Venus was still Lucifer, because Venus is Lucifer in Scripture. It is said in Scripture that the next coming will be the "Son of Man", not the son of GOD, but a male child to rule over mankind with an iron rod. The representation is that the Virgin was going to give birth to Lucifer himself as a man, because how else can he manifest as he is no longer an Angel. Yeah, that is interesting, the passage is REV 12, it describes the exact astronomical event on September 29, which was the first evening of Rosh Hashana, the "Feasts of the Trumpets".

Everyone is expecting the Return of Christ but that is not what the Bible says, it is the "Son of Man" that is to be ushered in, but a male child would mean that we are only beginning to see this Story as that man-child will have to grow to be at least 30 before he would be in the kind of Power Dome that it would take to fulfill this part of Prophesy. Most have suspected the AC to already have been born in the 1960's, but that would put him in his 50's, so then others think that it would have been a child born in the 1980's. Prince William was born on the Summer Solstice of 1982 and is destined to be a King!

Maybe in some odd twist William and Kate finally did the ultimate ritual and consummated themselves on September 29, conceiving the "Son of Man". Is Kate pregnant?

The energy, the tone, and the inflection of the pentagram within Society is not understated here; it is even within our Capitol D.C.'s layout! The very path that connects Earth to Venus is the Pentagram, for Mercury it is the Star of David!

The Author states that ELE-nin is a messenger but no one is listening except for a very few, this much I do believe. The Message is to "Look up" because the time draws near for the next visitor! The Red-star Kachina!

This was the first that I have read that particular Nostradamus
Quatrain IV-28

When Venus will be covered by the Sun, Under the splendor will be a hidden form: Mercury will have exposed them to the fire, Through warlike noise it will be insulted.

Thanks for an inquisitive look into another direction to all of this OP. Earth and ELE-nin are still interacting, or should we say that we, as Earth's eyes and thoughts, we are still interacting with ELE-nin. This isn't over by a long-shot! The Messenger always comes first!

Blessings! S&F

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by srsen

The basic idea is that events which occur on Earth are mirrored in the skies, through alignments, atrological influence, conjunctions, etc, etc. People attach 'meaning' or 'significance' to certain comsic events and them find that similar things/events/ patterns occur on earth at a relevant time.

Hope that helps a little

Indeed, thank you. Always good to learn something. I am aware of the principle but never heard that term to describe it before.

I have to admit to some scepticism, specifically about the comet and the pentagram. I also try to be scepticle about horrorscopes, but always end up talking to people about what a typical aquarian I am. Doh!

Thanks for the article - interesting read. But I think I'll leave it at that!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
Interesting element to bring Venus represented as Lucifer, which in all actuality is Lucifer the Morning Star, it is just that this is the first reference to Lucifer interacting with ELE-nin that I have heard.

It never really dawned on me before this, on Sept 29 when Virgo was cloaked in the Stars with the Moon upon her feet with Venus and Saturn in her Womb that Venus was still Lucifer, because Venus is Lucifer in Scripture. It is said in Scripture that the next coming will be the "Son of Man"...

Wow, really good pick up connecting the mythology, so-to-speak, to the alingments of the planets to create a birth/pregnancy story. You should contact Goro through his website, the email works and he'll most likely get back to you with his thoughts.

Let me know if you do

Maybe in some odd twist William and Kate finally did the ultimate ritual and consummated themselves on September 29, conceiving the "Son of Man". Is Kate pregnant?

You must have missed it, i'm pretty sure he had in the article that Kate was supposedly pregnant with twins. One boy, one girl. VERY interesting synchornocity with the twisn theme.

The Author states that ELE-nin is a messenger but no one is listening except for a very few, this much I do believe...

...Earth and ELE-nin are still interacting, or should we say that we, as Earth's eyes and thoughts, we are still interacting with ELE-nin...

Well said mate - certainly are interesting times we live in!

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Wow, this i call a Theory,
very nice and a good read!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join