It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ELENIN: Lucifer's Comet. Proovable Theory of Contact??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shamatt
Indeed, thank you. Always good to learn something. I am aware of the principle but never heard that term to describe it before.

I have to admit to some scepticism, specifically about the comet and the pentagram. I also try to be scepticle about horrorscopes, but always end up talking to people about what a typical aquarian I am. Doh!

Thanks for the article - interesting read. But I think I'll leave it at that!

Pleasure to help, glad you found it intersting too

For the record, i agree, horroscopes are pretty much useless in my opinion. But things like your birth charts for the time you were born and the influence planets and the moon has on Earth and living creatures seems to be quite accurate and interesting.
edit on 13-10-2011 by srsen because: .

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Could you please give me actual evidence that its totally gone? I know people have said that it suddenly got dimmer, but so far I havent seen proof that its actually destroyed..
Or have I missed something, not having read the right posts about it or something? Anyway I would be grateful if you or Phage could give me that proof. Thanks

WW

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Some people have way too much time on their hands. Elenin had no meaning whatsoever, it was just a comet, nothing more, nothing less. It's dead now, let it rest in peace.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

I think it is interesting AND nothing else!

Also. Could you explain

"as above so below". I've said it before, but it seems possible that Goro may have actually exposed the cosmic mechanisms that allow this principle to hold water.

I don't know what the "as above so below" refers to. What is this cosmic principle?

It's a Masonic saying. Also, the worship of Lucifer, The Morning Star, is a Masonic belief. Masons worship the planet Venus. Many of their "works", are done to match alignments of Venus.
edit on 13-10-2011 by Red Cloak because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by oxbow
Some people have way too much time on their hands. Elenin had no meaning whatsoever, it was just a comet, nothing more, nothing less. It's dead now, let it rest in peace.

No it's not, it's just pining for the fjords.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeekendWarrior
reply to post by Chadwickus

Could you please give me actual evidence that its totally gone? I know people have said that it suddenly got dimmer, but so far I havent seen proof that its actually destroyed..
Or have I missed something, not having read the right posts about it or something? Anyway I would be grateful if you or Phage could give me that proof. Thanks

WW

Hey mate. FYI, from the information i've seen, it certainly appears to have gotten much dimmer. There was an event as it past by Jupiter just recently where a burst of energy seemed to hit it, bouncing it of course and seemingly breaking it up.

There are some sources however which state that it is not necessarily gone. The problem is, as far as i know, no-one knows definitively either way. Pretty sure it's a wait-and-see at the moment.

One thing of note though, the influence Comet Elenin was alledged to be having on the Earth, in terms of earthquakes and volcanos etc, will be tested in a couple of days. October 16 represents the mean date for when Elenin was supposed have been its closest to Earth. Given its history, if it is there, in theory we should see some serious earthquake/volcano activity around that date. Unless its influence was the result of alignments instead.

Just saying, it's something to ponder and we'll have a great indicator soon enough. No major earthquakes/volcanos, most likely no Elenin anymore.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I always wonder if a 3-D plot of orbits and intersections might provide a completely different perception of these coincidences.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

Now I think you have read the worng fairy tale. I have several masons in my family and have discussed it with some of them. I know there are some mad theories out there, but this one is of the wall.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by WeekendWarrior

It was supposed to be visible on the LASCO C3 telescope for a period during September but failed to appear.

It was then supposed to be visible from the northern hemisphere from the 6th of October, again no one has spotted it.

There is a member here, ngchunter, who has taken a photo of where it should be with a 500mm telescope with no luck:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 13/10/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud

Originally posted by srsen
Events line-up with specific geometric points centred on Elenin's path and the pentagram form. The 'contact' reveals some kind of deep knowing, with such accuracy that the mind starts to boggle when considering October 16 is only days away, and this theory places that date at a highly gemoterically relevant point.

Cant read now, but I don't see how a comets path could make a pentagram. To many acute angles for any comet to make. Sounds a bit exaggerated and I sense false information. Is this the new Time Wave Zero?

Prepares sarcastic pack..............
Of course comets .Err Ex comet Elenin has steered a pentagram path. This Non.Um ex comet is being piloted by demonic
Reptoids. "They" are steering this .. Ex Comet through the universe making symbols with their trajectory as they go. Keep watching though , as tomorrow , someone might post that Elenin is spelling out next weeks lottery numbers.

It just shows you though , if it is possible , then it will be possible on ATS .

Carry on

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by srsen

Didn't someone predict on this site that it didn't matter if Elenin was the size of a peanut or didn't even exist at all? That the results would be the same. I wonder. -----------

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Now I think you have read the worng fairy tale. I have several masons in my family and have discussed it with some of them. I know there are some mad theories out there, but this one is of the wall.

Unless they are high level initiates, which is extremely unlikely, they probably actually know very little about Masonry. What I told you is a fact. The off the wall mad theory fairy tale is what they are probably telling you, most likely due to being ignorant of what Masonry is really about and what it actually represents.

Either that, or they are just flat out lying to you.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I say this with no offence OP. Elenin is gone. It is no longer there. Even if it is still there, it has already past us and is no threat.
Why do so many refuse to let the Elenin theory die? Yes, it is a good story. I understand it’s hard to let a good story die. But come on people! This Elenin mess is starting to get a little silly.
It’s a Black Hole, it’s a Brown Star, it’s a Rouge Planet, it was an even a Spaceship. It didn’t hit us September. So people moved the date. We didn’t pass through the tail or get hit by debris from it. The tail of a comet always points away from the sun anyway. So there is no way we could have passed through it.
Now it’s a gateway that Satan is going to come through. Really? I don’t buy it.
I can’t wait to hear the next one.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Ok, thanks guys for clearing up things for me
Still, could it be possible that some remains of it could be heading torwards earth? And if something is left of it, could the impact it suffered have changed its course?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I strongly recommend reading the whole thing. It'll take 10 minutes and could blow your mind.

I did and it didn't. He's trying to force the pentagram onto things where there are only one or two alignments. He could do the same with a triangle. The Kate Perry album cover is a great example of how hard he's trying to force it, total silliness.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak

Unless they are high level initiates, which is extremely unlikely, they probably actually know very little about Masonry. What I told you is a fact. The off the wall mad theory fairy tale is what they are probably telling you, most likely due to being ignorant of what Masonry is really about and what it actually represents.

Well, one of the chaps I am thinking about was grand master in his lodge. I'd put a little more faith in what he his telling me than your good self I'm afraid. I happen to have a reasonable foundation in the subject, and the mith you repeat makes little sence.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne

I strongly recommend reading the whole thing. It'll take 10 minutes and could blow your mind.

I did and it didn't. He's trying to force the pentagram onto things where there are only one or two alignments. He could do the same with a triangle. The Kate Perry album cover is a great example of how hard he's trying to force it, total silliness.

Thank you; that's basically what I was trying to point out before. Having read this entire exercise, though, I've come to an inescapable conclusion: Some people sure love their mythology, and will go to great lengths to keep it alive! And I suppose that's the basis of this entire undertaking. Some say it's so much hooey, and some lap it up like it's God's own nectar. You might as well go over to the Religion boards and try to argue with them, for all the effect you're going to have.

Anyway, I've re-learned a lesson: Just steer clear of people's magickal beliefs and let them go in peace....

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Red Cloak

Well, one of the chaps I am thinking about was grand master in his lodge. I'd put a little more faith in what he his telling me than your good self I'm afraid. I happen to have a reasonable foundation in the subject, and the mith you repeat makes little sence.

He is lying to you.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
E=mc2

If Comet Elenin absorbed so much energy from the solar winds and exploded.......the matter turned to energy and is still traveling on her path.

We'll pass through it. It'll still effect us.

It ain't over until we pass through her trajectory.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

First off, it didn't explode. The frozen volatiles that make up the majority of the comet sublimated as it approached the Sun. Second, yes it will stay on its same orbit, but we were never going to pass through it. The remains of Elenin are currently millions of kilometers above Earth and even when it was one piece the tail would not be long enough to reach us if it were pointed directly at Earth (however it wasn't going to be). So, this is over. It was always over as there was never anything more to Elenin than just a small comet that had a slight possibility of being seen with the naked eye.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join