It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone else have aliens remotely torturing them while they have agents chase them around?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

It's not really that hard to believe.

The kids who are highly psychic or telepathic, or the kids who get contacted by aliens, or the kids who have other unique special abilities, being followed around and monitored and studied by government operatives.

You see it all the time in things like "X-Men" and other movies.

You mentioned about the "gang stalking" community, that is pretty close to how it really works. There are whole teams of people whose job it is to follow around and spy and monitor and harass and intimidate targets 24/7.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
you could make small talk with the suposed agents i had a a time when i was really paranoid and guy came to the door with a pizza and asked if i orderd a pizza ether way it got me thinking later like " omg he was trying to see if i was home" yada yada

try and let the agents know you notice them oh yeah that who you could care less about ther reader comment i take back my earlier post lol just kidding hommie i assume the aliens made you say that -one

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Oh about the "being tortured by aliens" thing.

I would think it is more the gang stalkers / agents doing the torturing.

Once the gang stalking and harassment has had the desired effect and they have installed the permanent paranoia, PTSD and agoraphobia in the target, they become like automatic programs that take hold in the target's subconscious and continue to torture them long after the agents are gone...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaCurious

Yeah, I know. It's impossibly pointless to post anything with the word "aliens" on a conspiracy site and get a response other than "get your head checked".

That line doesn't make any sense whatsoever - surely a conspiracy website is the best place to discuss aliens?

Number one, if it's a personal story you have to post it in an area called "skunk works" or "the gray area". Number two, no amount of evidence is good enough, and with none you'll find a reply that reads "pics or it didn't happen".

It's not so much that 'no amount of evidence is good enough' - a lot of people don't post any evidence whatsoever.

The reason that I would dare post a personal story on what's supposed to be a conspiracy site (but somehow isn't) that contains the word "aliens" is, well, by force/desperation. Imagine that something remotely at random intervals is making a vicious stomach rumble, but so intense and vicious that you jump up and start throwing things around the room. Now, keep in mind that it obviously has control over your brain functions, so next it does a vicious sensation with the throat, like maybe violent and impossible to handle "snore" sound. Ok, well, it has full control over you so, it really just starts doing this with any of your body parts - thigh, foot, bla, bla. Ok, but the problem is that whatever it is doesn't take breaks or come out of your head. It just keeps going all day and all night, for years and years. There's no where to run to, and there's so many possible ways to torture you, that it's impossible to list them all, so you could only provide a very small subset.

Did you consider visiting a doctor before jumping to the conclusion that you're being tortured by some form of conscious life form? Terribly sorry to hear if you are suffering that much, but that would be my first reaction. And..

Right, right, we come back to the point that you want proof that I don't have and can't get.

.. a doctor's feedback would also provide you with empirical proof.

Yeah, I know, there's the "gangstalker" community, but they think that it's "the government" that uses "electronic technology" to do this stuff. If you tell them anything otherwise, then they simply ignore you.

So the idea that the government could be using electronic technology to do what you described is far more ludicrous than aliens doing it? I fail to see how. You sound just as stubborn as those you condemn.

Like I said, the point of my post isn't to alert you to anything or save you from anything. I could care less about you. The point of the post is that I've got some aliens making life extremely difficult, the torture was waaay tooo extreme, and there's nothing I can do about except post out of an extreme lack of options.

If you couldn't (I assume that's what you meant?) care less about anyone who reads the thread, why they should care about you?

But unfortunately, my threads don't change anything and the torture continues. So obviously, that's not the way out, but then what is the way out?

Go see a doctor, a psychologist, a guru, shaman - whatever. Something's clearly up, ask professionals for their input rather than speculating yourself as you clearly lack the required knowledge to do so.

Edit: I'm sorry if the tone seems a little harsh, I don't mean to attack you or anything. The way you phrased your post was a little annoying.. It is wise of you to want to tell people about it, but I'd suggest discussing it with people close to you that aren't going to judge you. It may be worthwhile finding a good open-minded psychologist, not because you're nuts, but because they're not going to judge you and can offer good advice.
edit on 12-10-2011 by arollingstone because: see post for details

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

But unfortunately, my threads don't change anything and the torture continues. So obviously, that's not the way out, but then what is the way out?

Go see a doctor, a psychologist, a guru, shaman - whatever. Something's clearly up, ask professionals for their input rather than speculating yourself as you clearly lack the required knowledge to do so.

There isn't really a "way out", all you can do is learn to cope with it. Toughen yourself up mentally and emotionally and physically.

Find a support network for yourself too. Use available social networking tools to find others who are having the same experiences - they're out there. Build up a strong group of friends who you know you can trust.

If you go to the doctors or psychologists or other authorities, you risk them just labelling you crazy or schizophrenic and putting you in the hospital. Or putting you on a lot of dangerous meds.

People like shamans, healers, psychics might be better to turn to for help.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Oh, man have I been there.

I've been dealing with a diagnosis that details many of the phenomenon the OP has laid out here for over fifteen years, and let me tell you - even with medications (they help, oh man....they really do help!) this type of mental invasion can be most annoying and sometimes, downright distressing.

As someone who has been there, done that - I cannot stress how helpful the right meds can be in blocking out unwanted intrusions. I tried for over a decade to "reason" with my delusional episodes, and they kept dragging me further down the proverbial rabbit-hole.

Once they found the right medications, (alongside massive amounts of cognitive therapy and meditations) I was able to break free from the paranoia, the voices, the hallucinations and all that nasty stuff.

Hang in there, MegaCurious - you're not alone out there...and there is help!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

I'm most interested in exactly what medications you took and how they helped.

I know it might be a little off topic, but would you mind sharing some experience?

PS:

"...with a spirit of bold curiosity for the adventure ahead!"

one of my all time favorite movies.
edit on 12-10-2011 by falseveils because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Folks, in the UK the speilberg series Taken is being re ran.

The latest episode aired last night 11th October and was mostly about abductions whilst the men in black chased the abductees.

Obviously a first time watcher, but i seen this series about 6 years ago when it first aired (it is quality though).

Thinks the ops mind is running wild.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
You call them aliens... others call them demons. Being that you're consuming heavy amounts of alcohol in order to get some sleep... I'm going to suggest AA. There has got to be SOMEONE in the AA crowd who has half an idea what you're going through. Someone you can compare notes with.

theyreadmymind suggested starting a journal. This is also an excellent idea for many many reasons.
edit on 12-10-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by shushu

I don't think AA would be a good place to seek help in his situation at all. Drugs - legal and illegal are just means to contain the situation, so it can be bearable. I would probably choose starvation over sleep deprivation. Besides, sleep deprivation only exacerbates the.. "symptoms".

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
"Does anyone else have aliens remotely torturing them while they have agents chase them around?"

Yes.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Heres a thought:

If aliens/government/whoever do target people for mind control, torture etc. - what criteria do they use when choosing victims?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by falseveils
reply to post by shushu

I don't think AA would be a good place to seek help in his situation at all. Drugs - legal and illegal are just means to contain the situation, so it can be bearable. I would probably choose starvation over sleep deprivation. Besides, sleep deprivation only exacerbates the.. "symptoms".

It's called self medication. And he better seek help from somebody real soon... because sleep deprivation and heavy alcohol consumption is going to kill him. Does he have insurance??? If not then AA is a good place to start. There are experienced individuals who attend these meetings who can offer life-saving alternatives and open doors. This is not a time to worry about one's vanity.

On the other hand... if you're a person involved in illegal drug activity... you might want to rethink any advice anybody has to offer on ANY forum.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
For GENERAL EYES , and MegaCurious , I would suggest trying large quantities of fresh garlic. I have found that this helps block the mind from unwanted intrusions.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Why do i get this feeling ATS is used as a jump off point for creative writers

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

Ignorance? Arrogance?

Who can tell..

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by arollingstone
Heres a thought:

If aliens/government/whoever do target people for mind control, torture etc. - what criteria do they use when choosing victims?

I'm sure the system was originally developed for monitoring [suspected] terrorists, but what it's become is anyone who the government considers undesirable, for whatever reason.

Alien contactees, psychics, people who are too politically active, people who research conspiracy theory and government corruption too much, people who know a lot about the occult and esoteric - basically, people who know too much. People who tell the truth too much. etc etc

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas
Why do i get this feeling ATS is used as a jump off point for creative writers

Even a HOAX can be used to give sound advice for curious readers who find themselves in the same situation.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

Garlic is also beneficial for a number of things besides just symptoms like this. Good call.

I've also had some good responses to Omega-3 Fatty acids, a lot of colorful veggies and B complexes.

Anything that is healthy for the brain is a good step, imho.

When the brain is low on nutrients and vitamins, the potential for substandard functioning definitely increases.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

And maybe he's just constipated. A bowl of bran buds ought to cure that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join