It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, who else thinks this Iran "terror plot" uncovered by FBI is a wild card for start the WWIII?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

TPTB was planning to bring a complete fool person to the position of power in the last presidential election.

Now , since the plan didn't work , They are using their empty heads to start threatening Iran and distract Americans from their problems in US like OWS.

This is never going to work.

run Occupy Wall Street , run.

edit on 12/10/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
So, who else thinks this Iran "terror plot" uncovered by FBI is a wild card for start the WWIII?

It isnt until FOX News says so.

Seriously, a resounding YES!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
This so badly looks like a false flag it's unreal, posters have commented that there will be no WW111, are you really sure about that, coz i'm not. TPTB have realised the whole world is screwed, money doesn't exist, not in any amount to pay off everyones debts, Banks, soveriegn, your own etc. So how do we get around that, with a war, a big war. Kill loads of people and lets face it, Iran is likely to use bio and chem if not also nuke (dirty variety would be sufficient),if they are attacked and would you blame them. How much of the planet could be killed by WMD's (ours and theirs) ooh look there's only 500 million people left (sound familiar).

Global reset

I'm sorry but anyone who buys this doesn't deserve to be in the gene pool

I'm also with others this is all to bale Obammy and Holder Et Al out of the #e in the US

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
If we go to one more full blown war zone im going to war in america put the pieces together.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The US Border Patrol only catches a tiny percent of all the people breaking into America, and they aren't even allowed to use force to seal the border.

Even after 9-11 they were catching Al Quaeda coming across the border the Mexican Drug Cartel was helping to get across.

Yet the borders still weren't sealed, the Drug Cartels never punished, and Mexico never labeled a Nation Supporting Terrorists.

The Iran "PLOT" is 100% False Flag.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I know this is vague, but someone was saying that the beginning of war with Iran would start around September this year...a general? Anyone have an idea?

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Even this ploy of diversion seems to be back firing on the White House. Turning on the idiot box this morning, culling through all the MSM media channels, not one story on the Iran "terror plot". One would think this would be the ONLY story everyone would be running with. But, I did see that a top story is, the Fast and Furious subpoenas, are out, and to be served today:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I wonder how many people in america will see that those drug cartels, are the same ones we have been giving weapons. Fast & Furious's true intention has now been uncovered, in my opinion. Time for war with Iran, oh boy.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
WW3? Are you joking? This isn't going to start WW3. Now this crap with Turkey and Israel and this oil deal, ontop with the U.S. government calling for the ouster of Assad just might kick start WW3 if he follows through with his threat of burning the entire middle east starting with Israel if NATO attacks Syria. Iran themselves have got nothing, that one little nuclear missle they got will be shot down if they fire it off so they are no threat.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

This isn't a wild card that will start any world war.

At worse, it might lead to a regional war in the Middle East.

From the looks of it, some element of the Pasdaran is trying to incite the US and the Saudis to attack Iran. They planned this in such a way to get caught and exposed.

People forget than many in the Pasdaran are Shiite religious fanatics on par with some apocalyptic churches in America. They feel the quicker a major war breaks out, the faster the 12th Imam will return and the world will end.

This provocation will not bring about the apocalypse or world war 3 though. It could lead to the end of Iran as a major player in the region.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
In my first post in this thread I listed several reasons why the whole issue is unlikely, according to stratfor.com, a source I cannot quote directly without permission. Stratfor continues its analysis and brings up another salient point of why this makes no sense. They point out that the Mexican cartels, despite their violent nature, are essentially business organizations who do not want and cannot afford undue attention directed at them. For them to cooperate with a foreign intelligence service to attack the United States is, from THEIR OWN perspective, and extremely dangerous and foolish thing to do.

Stratfor suggests that although it is not impossible, to do so would threaten the existence of any cartels and, in an odd twist, the cartels and both the government of Mexico and the United States are more or less allied against the very idea. Mexico is extremely sensitive to what happens in the United States and has the same enemies. Not that we get along all that well, but from the standpoint of stability, we are allied on the same side. Stratfor also suggests that if anyone in a cartel splinter group had gone after this mission, the rest of the members of the cartel would not hesitate to take them out, violently.

In yet another twist, one of the :"masterminds" was a used car salesman. A business associate of his claims he's no mastermind, indicating he certainly wasn't the brains behind the plot.

So for Iran this is a stupid thing to do and for the cartels this is a stupid thing to do, lending credence, in my opinion, that it is a set-up in an attempt to get the US to take on Iran directly.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
We dont know if its World War Three.

it could be 4, 5 or 6 how do we REALLY know?

Just Sayin.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
it wont even lead to war...much les WWIII. The US is going to throw more useless sanctions on Iran...nothing more nothing less.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
One other interesting factor here is that both the left, the right, and even the MSM (Time Magazine) are having problems with this story and saying something is amiss. Usually the left and the right use incidents to fight each other, but this time they are on the same page. Very strange.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
They are preparing for their behavior that can cause consequences

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join