It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, who else thinks this Iran "terror plot" uncovered by FBI is a wild card for start the WWIII?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by TreadUpon

Holder is a real piece of work, isn't he? I watched that aborted press conference and he just looks so cute in a 'this is what criminals look like when caught' kind of way.

With any luck, the next time he's answering questions on F&F it'll be in a place he's required to take an oath beforehand and never has the option to just throw a fit and leave. The man is a criminal and a menace to our nation. Life in one of his OWN PRISONS sounds like the perfect twist of cosmic justice for this "man". I thought John Ashcroft was bad.....Oh silly little Rabbit I was. I hadn't seen anything yet.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I notice some of you blaming Obama...stop it. He has no real power. He gets his orders from above. This is obviously a plan to start WW3. In fact, it's almost exactly the same to how WWI was started. And the same group started that world war, just like this upcoming one.
Give it a few weeks, and we'll be in WW3. Remember WW1 didn't start immediately after the assassination of the archduke.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
To coin a Phrase from one of ATS' chief de-bunkers 'Oh No, Not This Crap Again'.

Iran are so Evil. When did Iran last start a war?

The BS we are fed regarding this country is astonishing. Okay, they fail to recognise Israel, so what? Israel can defend herself, why do we feel compelled to get involved in the ME?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sith9157
Iran needs to just dry and crumble away like a turd

Why? 90% of things said about them in MSM are lies and propaganda designed to ensure compliance in the upcoming war with them, and likely other major countries.

I've seen them spewing constant propaganda against Iran for more than 4 years...
A propaganda campaign that long is sure to lead to war. And we look back at WWI, we see a very similar propaganda campaign....

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cobaltic1978

The BS we are fed regarding this country is astonishing.

FOUR YEARS OF DAILY PROPAGANDA AGAINST THIS COUNTRY!
We are going to war with Iran; FACT.
The only question is whether it will turn into a world war. I think it will.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

Originally posted by sith9157
Iran needs to just dry and crumble away like a turd

Why? 90% of things said about them in MSM are lies and propaganda designed to ensure compliance in the upcoming war with them, and likely other major countries.

I've seen them spewing constant propaganda against Iran for more than 4 years...
A propaganda campaign that long is sure to lead to war. And we look back at WWI, we see a very similar propaganda campaign....

All wars are propaganda

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The way I see it...this administration is in the dumps as far as ratings go...top officials (F&F fiasco) caught with their pants down......the bad smell creeping closer to the Oval Office...

Look...over there...something shiny....

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I think this is all BS to take the focus away from the occupy the planet movement, The Holder Subpoena and to start WWIII. I also find it kind of weird how i commented on a local news channels website about this same subject and how i think is BS but they never posted it. All the other comments on the subject on there sight are comments of people who believe this happen and none about other people who think this is BS. I live in Houston, TX so i know that in a city of more than 4 million people here i cant be the only one who thinks this is bs. I wonder if there just not posting up comments of people that think its all fake. The station that isnt posting up the comments is KHOU which is CBS here in Houston. I commented on another local news station website and it went up right away.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Hmmm to be honest for a while now there has at least been tensions between Iran and Israel and the US and other allied countries have always supported Israel. I don't like jumping the gun and scaremongering but will israel a good friend and the US use this scenario as a get back iran and will the US really see this as an "Act of war"

It's pretty weird because for the last two weeks in the UK I have been hearing the non stop Euro Crisis and the World Economy and it sent a chill down my spine to think that everything seems to actually be falling apart and its not such a perfect world now we live in. Now this and accross the pond I have seen how the Americans act against terrorist threats but if this was aimed from another country as an "act of war" well I can kiss my future goodbye at 21 because England will soon be ass kissing allies.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
All I know is, it's sure saving (the crooked) Eric Holder's a$$

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
At a minimum this is a huge attempt at distracting attention away from....
Fast and Furious
Solyndra (forget that one already?)
OWS
EUZone Crisis
High Unemployment (Oh yea, Obama's Job Act just failed in the Senate an hour ago)

It doesn't make sense for a government, even Iran, to try and utilize some drug cartel heavies from Mexico to take out a Saudi Ambassador, and the price of $1.5 million would seem to be exorbitant.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I've read enough about Iran does to their own prisoners that I wouldn't shed a single tear to see that regime crumble, but the people there should be empowered instead of this crap.

I don't know if it is the beginning of any big war, but I agree with everyone who says this is a distraction from Fast and Furious. Waving the flag often is a great way to hide from scandal or other problems.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Keep a keen eye on the exodus of people from the USA across the borders , if they sniff out something is about to happen . Just like after 911 , there was an exodus of persons who just walked away from businesses and employment out of fear of retaliation . Was that aspect of pending / resulting doom investigated ? Perhaps and perhaps not , may not know it though on either end of the picture .

Also , how much is the MSM going to play it up or down ? It is going to eat people up inside that know of it , just for the fact it made the news and what might be done as a reaction to it . One stinky part may involve the weapons that went to the cartels from the US side and now a connection is drawn to Iran and the cartels also . Were they the same cartels ? hmmmmmm

Oh snap batman , the Mel Gibson movie popped into view . ( Conspiracy Theory )

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Would I be right in thinking that Iran is one of the few countries left, same as Syria, that does not have
a Central Bank and may not wish to trade its oil for $?

If I am, Libya is finishing and heaven help them when they find out how much debt they have now got themselves into by having those lovely NATO arms and flybyes blasting their own country to death. Like Libya was debt free, I am wondering if Iran is debt free. Either way their oil will be the real target for the allies and the House of Saud and Netanyahu will be grinning like the proverbial cheshire cats.

I don't honestly think this will lead to war simply because Iran has biological and chemical weapons unless they have been extraordinarily naive and I would wonder if any country would be stupid enough to attack them. I doubt there is the will either because Iran has not threatened either the USA or West. We think that the Libyan's wanted our help but the Iranians would be a different war to sell. How would our governments validate a full scale war against Iran without that country either threatening or attacking us?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Someone I admire says "Strange days, dontcha think?"

Strange days indeed. How hard would it be for a deeply embedded and well-backed intelligence agency to convince a couple crazies that they were high ranking Iranian government officials? The sad part is the alleged terrorists could completely believe what they are saying.

The very first thing I thought when reading this, and as other have said, why would Iran do this? It is an act of war.. Do you think Iran believes they are up to the task? Should we assume Iran is run by idiots or that Iran has something up it's sleeve? If you believe neither of those the only other option is to consider that Iran is not behind this plot.

If that's the case then who? It might not necessarily be the US Government.

Some of the statements from the OP's source are really shocking.

New York Rep. Peter King, speaking to CNN’s Erin Burnett, said the alleged Iranian plot should be taken seriously by U.S. officials. “This would have been an act of war [if carried out]. It has raised this relationship, between the United States and Iran, to a very precipitous level,” King said. “This violates all international norms, it violates all international laws. ... We can’t allow this to go without a strong reaction," King said, who chairs the Homeland Security Committee," King said. After saying he would back whatever action the administration might take, King said “we should at least consider a sign of military action. ... something to indicate how seriously we're taking this." He added that U.S. officials should even consider removing Iranian diplomats from the country. “I think everything should be kept on the table.”

This from the Chairman of the Homeland Security Committee! To the earlier poster who said we're not going to war over these "small potatoes," you might want to reconsider that statement.

This whole thing stinks of setup to me. I think this is really bad news.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I could see this as part of a plan to try and goad China into doing something.
The China currency bill passed the senate (not likely to pass the house though).
War actions in Pakistan (friendly with China)
Implicating Iran (friendly with China) in a plot.

It's interesting to me how Europe doesn't appear to be involved in these happenings.
I wonder where the Russia fits in to this scenario...

I also wonder, if the US really wanted to nail Iran, then we would have allowed the assassination to occur. There may have been a plot between the two men with "Iranian ties" and the "drug cartel" to do something bad.

edit on 12-10-2011 by AutomaticSlim because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
So what is Iran saying? I am sure they are denying this, and I would not doubt that they had absolutely nothing to do with this "plot," if there even was one to begin with. Is this the start of the spoon-feeding to the American people all over again? Pretext for invasion? That is exactly what it looks like to me.

And let me tell you, I am not usually one to make those types of connections, so if I can see that it's blatantly obvious, I just wonder what everyone else is thinking. Maybe I'm wrong, but history repeats itself, and a lot of the people who helped plan and pull off the last similar invasion are still in "office."

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
Holder was facing some heat over Operation fast and Furious
Obama is going to lose the election

sooo.. they take another page out of the Bush playbook and viola!!! Holder gets to look like a hero for thwarting another terrorist attack,and Barry gets a war to keep him in the Presidency. Everybody knows if a President starts a war he gets reelected!!

it's a win win!!! and of course this is more psy-ops against the American people,after all we are the ones they are at war with.

I 've heard this lie before,in 15 years it'll come out that this Iranian American was a CIA asset,blah blah
I feel quite safe prediciting that

These TPTB are really starting to bore the hell out me

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

It is clearly a load of the stinky stuff!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Yeah.. of course it is. Iran are in control of their people. They aren't a terrorist producing country (at least from within their own borders they may fund some somewhere else, I dunno).

new topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join