Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

So, who else thinks this Iran "terror plot" uncovered by FBI is a wild card for start the WWIII?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
i was watching WSNBC. they were talking about presidential hopefuls, and the mess they are in with the protesters. then they broke in with the Iran thing. first thing i thought was they want to send the protesters to work killing Iranians.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Any post that involves Israel and terrorism sounds fishy to me. I won't be surprised if we're pushed into a third world war.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

I just read about it and I think it has been "created". Iran would no way do that on American soil, espesh right now. It is false rap on Iran to serve western political ends.

Yet another creative scenario false flag event. At least this time they didn't let the so called plot thicken and become a real event where blood is actually shed.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Interesting video here ( not sure about the dudes get up though lol) seems like the US is in position if they do decide on some type of military action.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   
When we first heard the news, it was like: 'couldn't the dumb ass that attempted this find another ambassador in another country to do this?" I mean, of all the places, Washington D.C.??!

So yea, pretty fishy stuff. But I'd think the Saudi's were responsible for it before the US is. Why? Because Saudi Arabia would support a war into Iran. It would give them an excuse to kick out all the Shiia in their country.

So hiring a man to pull this off on American soil would be like trying to get the Americans to give them more support.

If the Americans actually were behind this, they'd get the Iranian to kill off the Saudi King and voila! WW3.

edit on 12-10-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

I read it this morning in a news site and my first thought was: And the war against Iran will start in 3,2,1....

I mean the American goverment/NATO is looking for some time now for an excuse to attack Iran,they couldn't find a real one,so they created it.Not that shocking.

On the matter of WW3 ,i don't see it as a good reason for it to start.I more worried about Israel and Turkey.Unless the attack in Iran give them the opportunity(due to the destabilization in the area for one more time) they are propably look for to attack on each other.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
We can't be too paranoid though. Sure it gets Iran tied with the word terrorism in the news and that will help further the war mongers interests, but it was also stopped. If it was someones plan it wasn't the U.S. I agree with the above poster about another country like S.Ar because if it was more domestic why would it be stopped when it actually happening would be a real undeniable catalyst.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller

I read it this morning in a news site and my first thought was: And the war against Iran will start in 3,2,1....

I mean the American goverment/NATO is looking for some time now for an excuse to attack Iran,they couldn't find a real one,so they created it.Not that shocking.

On the matter of WW3 ,i don't see it as a good reason for it to start.I more worried about Israel and Turkey.Unless the attack in Iran give them the opportunity(due to the destabilization in the area for one more time) they are propably look for to attack on each other.

The spokesperson of Iran's government was interviewed by CNN and he went right on the spot:

"Terrorist plot uncovered by FBI, a blatant fabrication of CIA and US government for divert the attention of American off the job crisis, Solyndra scandal, Fast and Furious scandal, Occupy movements..."

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

I guess this is soooooooo evident, that this wild card pulled by US government might end backfired...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
If Iran was gonna kill a saudi they would do it in Saudi Arabia since there is only 100-150 miles between the two countries.
There is no way that anyone in the Iranian government is stupid enough to attack the US when our military has a massive amount of troops and equipment in Iraq and Afghanistan (which both border Iran).

I just came across this ARTICLE from july, that seems to explain what is happening.

It gets worse: "Masters asked Baer why the US military is not mobilising to stop this war from happening. Baer responded that the military is opposed, as is former Secretary of Defense Robert Gates, who used his influence to thwart an Israeli attack during the Bush and Obama administrations. But he's gone now and "there is a warning order inside the Pentagon" to prepare for war." The punchline: "There is almost "near certainty" that Netanyahu is "planning an attack [on Iran] ... and it will probably be in September before the vote on a Palestinian state. And he's also hoping to draw the United States into the conflict", Baer explained."

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
put me in the False-Flag conspiracy thwarted column

it's just too neat a bundle, at a most pressing time...

also consider this conspiracy/plot is weeks after the USA supposedly supplied 'bunker buster bombs' to Israel

its another 'Through-the-looking-glass' sequence of events, a surreal landscape indeed

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

as far as a WWIII.... naw, this is just a ploy to stack the deck of world opinion against Iran,
there will be more diplomatic, economic, sanction activities waged against Iran for the rest of the year, at least

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, the Saudi Embassy is across the street from Watergate...
www.google.com...
edit on 12-10-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
TextI think it's the old Smoke and Mirror trick due to Fast and Furious

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xcouncil=wisdom
When i hear a whitehouse spokesperson say "this is just like out of a hollywood script" what a way to hide a lie, by telling us it is one, but by using the word "like" instead of "is".
Totally scripted...and kept secret until it was most useful to play this particular card.
Good timing guys!
Star and (false)flag for the Obamacy
edit on 11-10-2011 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: cause I spell much very pourlee !

Didn't they say that about 9/11?

I think this smells well fishy, Mexican drug cartels, sponsored by Iran? Seriously? I sometimes feel like I am dreaming this crap...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Washington is not talking about "sanctions", Washington is talking about "act of war". How desperate the occultist freemasonry-illuminati-zionist-kabbalistic elite of USA is, to throw the world in the Armageddon and start their NWO???

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by sith9157

You'll have company then wont you.

Expect to wakeup one day and hear Israel, not the USA has dumped a load of US made bombs on Iran in a pre-emptive strike.
And if/when this happens in the future, we will know for certain it was a US/Israel plot... which it clearly is for those of us who think for themselves.
There is NO WAY Iran could be so stupid to attempt a plot like this for all the reasons given already.
No doubt however the majority of the sheeple will eat it up like good little peons.
Could this also be used as an excuse to boot all of the protesters out of all the cities?
On the pretext that terrorists are hiding among them? Look at all those protestors.. the terrorist watch-list must be huge now..

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Anybody else noticed that the "terrorist plot" of Iran was "uncovered" in a day 11? Occultist meaning there???

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
The US Government looking for a war again? Why I never. Surely this isn't the US government trying to be the bullies of the playground and instigating a big riot now is it?

I don;t think there will be a WW3 as of yet. Cause the US would've told the UK about it and order them to increase the size of the army. If, however, the UK do increase the army (I hope so, the bastards wouldn;t let me in due to them stopping recruiting) this will surely be an indicating to something kicking off?

Over to you Cameron you useless bastard!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

I think it is little wonder this country has such a financial problem.

You can't even go to a foriegn country to hire a hit man with out falling over a U S paid informant.

How can I get on the payroll. I could stand on a corner all day and wait for someone to hit me up to do a job.

As an after thought. Mexico is involved and they have oil too. Maybe we should go ahead and

INVADE MEXICO!!

Maybe we could draft the illegal immigrants to build up a bigger army.

They would be glad to get a free trip home.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by On the level

Obama already is the worst President of all time; right behind him has to be President Carter, President Ford and President Bush Jnr then President Nixon

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
This Iran issue is just what you ask, A FLASE FLAG. This false flag gives the d@mn gov the excuse to do what they have been intending=planning and plotting, to start war against Iran. O what a corrupt and anti leadership America lives with each second of each hour of each day of each year. WW3 but of course, exactly how many countries can NATO-America occupy before the world takes actions against the bully(s)...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join