It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, who else thinks this Iran "terror plot" uncovered by FBI is a wild card for start the WWIII?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Oh c'mon.... Iranian terrorists hiring Mexican drug dealers for set up a bomb attack in Washington???

Authorities foiled a plot that was directed by factions of the Iranian government to assassinate the Saudi ambassador to the United States, Attorney General Eric Holder said Tuesday at a press conference.

A criminal complaint was unsealed in federal court in New York Tuesday naming Manssor Arbabsiar and Gholam Shakuri as the two alleged plotters, both with ties to Iran. Arbabsiar has been jailed in New York since September and Shakuri remains at large.

he complaint alleges that Iran helped conceive, sponsor and direct the plot. Holder called the alleged plot a "flagrant violation of U.S. and international law" and said the U.S. will hold Iran accountable.

If the allegations in the 21-page complaint may further isolate Iran, which has a track record of supporting international terrorism.

A spokesman for the Iran mission to the U.N. categorically rejects the “baseless allegations” of the assassination plot, Reuters reported. Israel, meanwhile, referred inquiries to the FBI. And Saudi Arabia called the alleged plot a "despicable violation of international norms."

Last spring, Arbabsiar met a number of times with a DEA source in Mexico posing as a member of a sophisticated international drug-trafficking cartel, the complaint alleges. It was during these meetings that Arbabsiar allegedly offered the agent money to assassinate the ambassador. Arbabsiar allegedly wired $100,000 into a U.S. bank account in August as a down payment for the hit.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Now the US government is talking about considering this alleged plot, an "act or war". According to FoxNews, a Iranian spokesperson of UN mission, is vehemently denying this incident. This is sound waaaaay too fishy!!! This looks like a payback of US government by the statements of Ahmadinejad, about the 9-11, in the UN and even a blatant wild card pulled by TPTB to start the 3rd world war. No to mention that's a diverting from the "Fast and Furious" scandal, the "occupy" movements, the job crisis...

Obama is desperate seeing his reelection going down and suddenly this wild scenario comes out of the blue, to push the USA in war with Iran????

edit on 10/11/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
They're clearly laying the groundwork for some kind of predetermined action.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I think its a wild card to keep Holders ass out of a sling. Fat and Furious is a lot scarier to this administration than Iran...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

OPERATION FAST & FURIOUS........ring a bell?

This must be a fabrication concocted to take some heat off Eric Holder.........

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
hi op

so farcical is it not
much like the treaty of versailles
a written play which would play out to become ww2
ww3 however requires much more adapting
as with the web and telecoms, info passing so quickly
tptb are throwing crap left right and center to throw us of the scent
i believe this
regards
dave

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

They are obviously trying to make Saudi Arabia look like the victim here just to distract the masses from knowing about the brutal protest crackdown over there while NATO, the UN and the MSM completely keep quiet about it.

"Big Bad" Iran "trying to assassinate" some insignificant Saudi Arabian official, and the US Government makes a big deal about it.

Typical...

edit on 11-10-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It could also be part of a plot to take action against Mexican drug cartels operating near the US border. Cartels that the Mexican government is either unable or unwilling to deal with themselves.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I would not normally lean this way, but one of my favorite intelligence sources, stratfor, seems to feel the same. I cannot quote from them directly or face termination of my account, but I can paraphrase. Their issues seem to be.

1. This is not the way Iranian Intelligence usually operates.
2. Iran could do this themselves,.
3. Contracting out is unusual behavior.
4. This is very risky for the Iranians.
5. $1.5 million is a LOT of money for a simple assassination.
6. Iran has nothing to gain from this and a lot to lose.

Stratfor suggests this is exaggerated at the very least.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Thank you! What country would ever start a major war over these small potatoes

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
When i hear a whitehouse spokesperson say "this is just like out of a hollywood script" what a way to hide a lie, by telling us it is one, but by using the word "like" instead of "is".
Totally scripted...and kept secret until it was most useful to play this particular card.
Good timing guys!
Star and (false)flag for the Obamacy

edit on 11-10-2011 by Xcouncil=wisdom because: cause I spell much very pourlee !

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Have you seen the CNN story on this?
The story is very long and written by CNN, so probably boring and not very well written.

But what's really interesting is all the comments that disapprove with the story.
Most, if not all of the commenters say its BS as well. This is very strange for CNN commenters.

news.blogs.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeistMelange
It could also be part of a plot to take action against Mexican drug cartels operating near the US border. Cartels that the Mexican government is either unable or unwilling to deal with themselves.

The US government is selling weapons for Mexican cartels. This whole thing looks like a desperate move of American Illuminati-freemasonry for sink the USA in another massive war, which would totally collapse the country and let the way open for NWO.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
The minute Omama attacks Iran he can sign himself into history as the worst president of all time, the drums are beating and what they need is a big war to wipe the slate and the debt. Iran is the main target as they do not have nuclear weapons and it appeases the zionists. Seems a no brained and makes me sick

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I agree with a couple others here that this is a ploy to take the heat off the administration. This is not only too convenient for timing, but how stupid are we supposed to be?! We're supposed to believe that Iranian leaders would trust Mexican nationals to have ANYTHING to do with something at the level of 9/11 in terms of the stakes and retaliatory strikes that would come??

Okay...I don't give the little man in Iran a lot of credit on things...but he isn't a fool either. The Mullahs behind HIM are most certainly not stupid. This whole plot sounds like what I'd expect pinheads in the White House staff rooms to cook up and think LOOKS like what Iran would do, given their rather pathetic perspective of world events and mindsets. This is NOT what I would ever expect Iran to ACTUALLY do.

This just smells so bad I could be sick. Obama is getting desperate and the damn fool could inadvertently cause World War III all to keep his sorry excuses for Secretary choices out of the hot water they put themselves in to begin with. SO.....This is what it looks like when a President gets truly desperate. I don't like what I see at all.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I definitely don't put my hands in the fire for Iran. Ahmadinejad and his Ayatollahs are warmongers and I don't dismiss a operation carried by rogue Iranian military, but is just that the way the US government and MSM are treating this event is waaaay too fishy. Everything they say sounds staged.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Netanyahu has been squeeling for the rest of the world to attack Iran and I doubt I need to make much further comment there. Saudi also hates Iran and would probably love America to deal Iran a good wallop, which is why its no surprise this 'terror plot' was discovered by the FBI.

America has probably resisted these two powerful allies beggings due to fighting wars elsewhere, but I doubt any consideration will be given to the personal cost of being ordered to fight in Iran to the ordinary American. I would also wonder whether Cameron will be so keen to involve what is left of the UK's forces there.

One of the very best things to happen politically on the world stage would be for the USA and its Western allies to leave the ME to sort out its own affairs. Hopefully both China and Russia will veto any ambitions to wag the dog by the tail by a few small countries who prefer other country's people to be sacrificed fighting their wars. Iran has not threatened either the USA or Europe.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Watch Holder Here make the comment that he'd be sure to reply to the F&F subpenas but that any attention to THAT would force them to take their attention off this important stuff...then he ran away.

Disgusting SoB.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I do read this Russian leader tell top Generals prepare for Armageddon. www.eutimes.net... and see what you think

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Money has become too important across the board in society.

We must take the toy away from the children before they poke their eye out.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Iran needs to just dry and crumble away like a turd

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join