It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Says Iran-Tied Terror Plot in Washington, D.C. Disrupted

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by dukeofjive

Iranians are Persians, not Arabs. The Saudis are Arabs though.

The Iranians were the ones trying to blow up Arabs this time.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I have no sympathy for Iran, these idiots posture and provoke the U.S more than terrorist organizations... Also they are out in the weeds, going on about how there wasn’t a holocaust and how Israel should be wiped off the map. They use disinfo propaganda to gain repor with western countries; also they use disinfo to cause dissent within western countries as well. There government is manipulative lying extremist, d*** heads who always wants to provoke America into a war with them. Some of you are saying a war with Iran would be long drawn out, I personally think it would be similar to Iraq we would go in and in four days we will occupy every city in Iran, then we will find Ahmadinejad in a hole somewhere. I don’t think we should goto war with them yet, however if they continue to provoke us and if we even get a whiff of nuclear shenanigans from them, then absolutely, lets rock them. Disagree with me if you want, but my boots have been on ground, and ill tell you right now, these F****** pieces of Sh** are funding insurgents who kill our soldiers in Iraq/ they are teaching them how to make bombs, importing weapons. I could go on and on about Iran, quiet frankly I don’t like them. And if Iran was a school boy and we were out on the playground and it provoked me like that, id knock him out.
edit on 12-10-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-10-2011 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   
On this argument that the Quds Force would only use vetted sources...

This U.S. paid informant ( I thought I could find the story I read yesterday, but I can't. It led me to believe that )this individual turned infomant on a deal to keep himself out of jail, and was an informant on the Zeta's.
So, he was an informant on the Zeta's, he would appear to be part of that organization to them and the Quds Force. Otherwise he wouldnt be an effective informant would he?

Just saying

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcouncil=wisdom

The Zeta informant was/is connected to the Zetas.

It would be hilarious if he was also somehow tied into Fast and Furious as a gunrunner for them.

We'll probably never know though.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Oh....and that was why Holder had to lie... of course! Its all making sense now, we had to let the FnF go awry to catch the bigger fish! Of course.
Its so simple, because the truth always is right?

"Though it reads like the pages of a Hollywood script, the impact would've been very real and many lives would've been lost," FBI Director Robert Mueller said of the foiled plot.

Seriously though...the argument that the Quds Force only works through proxy's, but wouldn't align with a Mexican Cartel? How does that make sense? Sounds like a perfect ally for them? Hmmm

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
WAKE UP PEOPLE!!

IRAN connection with Qods Force/Al Qaida:

thomas.loc.gov...:H23SE1-0024:

IRAN connection with Hezbollah/Mexican Drug Cartels:

myrick.house.gov...

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Actually it does somewhat make sense, the Pasdaran (Revolutionary Guard) run drugs, heroin, out of Afghanistan into Azerbaijan, Yemen, Somalia and Egypt.

There was probably more to this deal than just the Saudi ambassador and we will probably never be told about it.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
WAKE UP PEOPLE!!

IRAN connection with Qods Force/Al Qaida:

thomas.loc.gov...:H23SE1-0024:

IRAN connection with Hezbollah/Mexican Drug Cartels:

myrick.house.gov...

What? Iran does deals with Al-Q, under the auspices of the Quranic teachings that you never ever side with a non-Muslim against a Muslim?

You don't say. That's fascinating.

Next you'll point out some crazy thing like how Iran released ...er.... allowed to escape house arrest .... Bin Laden's family and heads in a completely surprising moment of jail break history.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
We've heard this song before with the B.S. story of Iraq's WMD and the "Taliban are sheltering Al-CIA-DA". Somehow 19 Arabs started a war thats lasted a decade and helped bankrupt our Nation but haven't been able to sneek across our southern border with the 30 million illegals that did and strike us on our own soil? Please... Anybody that believes anything coming from our crooked government or the MSM for that matter is beyond help. This is another war for among other things, the benefit of Israel so they can continue their criminal enterprise against us goyim.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Your "Thomas" link didn't work for me...but from the other

"Further, some authorities have opined that Hezbollah and other Islamic radicals have been welcomed into Mexico and other Latin American countries by the cartels because of their access to cheap narcotics from Afghanistan. One high ranking Mexican Army officer, who asked not to be named for security reasons, states they believe Hezbollah may be training the Mexican drug cartels’ enforcers in the art of bomb making. This might lead to Israel-like car bombings of Mexican/USA border personnel or National Guard units in the border regions. This militant threat could be exacerbated by the current tensions between the US and Iran, since Iran directs Hezbollah."

Wow Wake up indeed

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
reply to post by Aeons

It seems like Iran may want a shot at the title belt... Would USA be victorious if these two nations went to war? Yes. But it will be a tough, bloody, one to win....I just dont see either of these nations backing down to eachother....The last thing I want to see is a conflict starting up and then Russia, China, Isreal, England, etc all getting involved...This could turn ugly fast...

That's what Iran wants.

What would the final result of this be?

Not war. It would be a hardening up of the Islamic block, and a solidification of borders around them. With stable states taking the lead role of leadership in an expanded Islamist Empire, spanning frrom Indonesia through all the 'istans, down to Turkey, through the ME, all throughout the Maghreb (the Horn of Africa).

Effectively taking over every "Silk Road" in existence...and they are all still in existence, they just carry more than silk now.

Russia doesn't want that because it would mean that that hardening border is all along their southern flank, and a lifetime of fighting with their own sourthern populaces.

The pieces are all on the board, but all anyone can see is the King.
edit on 2011/10/12 by Aeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by nfflhome

Yeah you are right about the Kuwaiti situation. Im not sure of what source it was but i remember reading how kuwait was supposedly drilling for oil diagnally and stealing Iraqi oil. What the last straw was how Im not sure if im correct of not, but how Kuwaiit was selling the oil cheaper. So they were stealing the oil from Iraq and selling it cheaper and the refused to stop so Saddam decided to invade them and then the U.S got involved. Considering the type of culture there is in the middle east Saddam had to do something or else it would make him look weak especially to his main rival Iran. Unfortunaly Saddam had unreliable information that made him believe that the U.S would not get involved in the conflict between Iraq and Kuwait.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcouncil=wisdom
Seriously though...the argument that the Quds Force only works through proxy's, but wouldn't align with a Mexican Cartel? How does that make sense? Sounds like a perfect ally for them? Hmmm

It doesn't make sense that they would put their billion dollar business in jeopardy, and possibly bring the Mexican and U.S. military down on them hard, for 1.5 million bucks, that's chump change to them. Also, the Zetas don't even use bombs in Mexico, that would be a HUGE escalation for them on their own soil, much less the super power next door that they have been very careful not to let their violence spill into up to this point. And what about this used car salesman Iran was allegedly using, that wasn't a religious zealot or Iranian patriot, and besides money would have no reason to orchestrate this? Doesn't make sense, and on top of that, if they actually carried it out, it would come across as VERY suspect that the cartels would assassinate a Saudi official on U.S. soil. Not a great way to remove suspicion of an outside party.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by shyster55
reply to post by nfflhome

Yeah you are right about the Kuwaiti situation. Im not sure of what source it was but i remember reading how kuwait was supposedly drilling for oil diagnally and stealing Iraqi oil. What the last straw was how Im not sure if im correct of not, but how Kuwaiit was selling the oil cheaper. So they were stealing the oil from Iraq and selling it cheaper and the refused to stop so Saddam decided to invade them and then the U.S got involved. Considering the type of culture there is in the middle east Saddam had to do something or else it would make him look weak especially to his main rival Iran. Unfortunaly Saddam had unreliable information that made him believe that the U.S would not get involved in the conflict between Iraq and Kuwait.

Them is some serious directional wells if that was the whole reason for that.

Seriously. If you put a well every couple of feet for the entire border between the two and you assume that the geology was great the whole way and every well hit petroleum and they had some excellent drilling going on so let us be generous and say the bores are 2000m each (very generous)... that better be some damn well connected resevoir to be worth going to war over.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMind

You can't persecute a whole community or nation, because the actions of one human being.

Oh yes we can! Because we're Americans, and THAT'S HOW WE ROLL!
edit on 12-10-2011 by EPH612 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Youre right it doesn't make sense for the Zetas.

I have read the informant was a high ranking member, making me almost wonder if the Zetas Cartel went to the DEA and maybe in exchange for some favors turned over info on the Iranian. They most likely had no intentions of ever carrying out any attack.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by jhn7537

Please refer to the United Kingdom as the United Kingdom and not as England.

Or would you prefer I refer to the United States as Texas all the time?

Regards, Skellon.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Skellon

If you want to get that point across you have to threaten to call them "Yanks" for everyone in the country. It makes them rile up like bees with smoke.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mourninwoody
Somehow 19 Arabs started a war thats lasted a decade and helped bankrupt our Nation

this..

Somehow 19 Arabs started a war thats lasted a decade and helped bankrupt our Nation

this..

THIS!

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

You are saying Iran has been doing that? I guess you never heard of the Iraqi social club in California. They are people from Iraq that have been brought to the Us because they helped fight the War in Iraq in some way. Well guess what they got busted with IEDs they were making and were giving them to the drug cartels.

www.cnn.com...

And how about this article. The white sticks are high explosives Tovex.

www.borderlandbeat.com...

Armed clashes between a detachment of Mexican Army soldiers and a band of up to 60 gunmen resulted in the seizure of approximately 52 pounds of Tovex and 2 pounds of Detagel high explosives and a spool of detonation cord in the rugged highlands of the Sierra Madre in the state of Chihuahua.

The deadly car bomb in Juarez is thought to have been composed of 10 kilos (22 lb) of Tovex. La Linea has threatened an attack using 100 kilos of Tovex if federal policemen connected to the rival Sinaloa cartel are not arrested within a 15 day deadline.

Heres another article about a car bombing in Dec. and it was the fourth and they said there would be eleven more if demands were not met.

www.borderlandbeat.com...
edit on 12-10-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join