It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians Continue To be Butchered in Egypt

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx

sorry but the persecution of all non muslims has been happening since day 1 of islam . it's hardly a conspiracy by the west. The west have nothing to do with this.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thetawave
reply to post by xxblackoctoberxx

yeah those poor innocent children really had it coming to them, your right though hardly a day goes by in egypt without a Christian killing a non beliver / sarcasm

Have you actually got anything to offer to this thread or does your blind hatred of the Coptic Chrisitans stop you. there are hundreds of threads bashing christians why dont you post on them ?

hmm i seem to remember a certain child massacre in the bible, that happened in egypt apparently!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

reply to post by xxblackoctoberxx

yeah those poor innocent children really had it coming to them, your right though hardly a day goes by in egypt without a Christian killing a non beliver / sarcasm

Have you actually got anything to offer to this thread or does your blind hatred of the Coptic Chrisitans stop you. there are hundreds of threads bashing christians why dont you post on them ?

hmm i seem to remember a certain child massacre in the bible, that happened in egypt apparently!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShortMemory

Originally posted by xxblackoctoberxx
christians shmistians

why should we care, survival of the fittest and christians are on their way out

agreed, in recent years many religious groups have been targeted and you dont hear christians caring about that.
i think its a taste of their own medicine
a very small percentage of egypt is christian, and no doubt they would try force it on everyone else over there.

The Coptic Christians have been there since the dawn of Christianity in the 1st century. 6-10 percent of their population is Coptic. Before you celebrate the death of human beings, consider what prejudice you have inside that allows these comments. The first line of defense and assistance in any disaster or war is typically Christian nations. Your comments are not based in reality and truth.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ShortMemory

Using a fictional book as fact now are we ? i specifically asked for examples from the last 10 years why cant you provide any ? , i could provide thousands for another religion.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperiorEd

Originally posted by ShortMemory

Originally posted by xxblackoctoberxx
christians shmistians

why should we care, survival of the fittest and christians are on their way out

agreed, in recent years many religious groups have been targeted and you dont hear christians caring about that.
i think its a taste of their own medicine
a very small percentage of egypt is christian, and no doubt they would try force it on everyone else over there.

The Coptic Christians have been there since the dawn of Christianity in the 1st century. 6-10 percent of their population is Coptic. Before you celebrate the death of human beings, consider what prejudice you have inside that allows these comments. The first line of defense and assistance in any disaster or war is typically Christian nations. Your comments are not based in reality and truth.

and they have been killing since the 1st century.. not to mention the killings described in the bible, many of which happening in egypt
if the bible is as true as you say it is then christians have a lot to answer for in egypt and around the world
i know that percentage, i mentioned it before and its clear that they arent wanted there so get out.
we have just as much prejudice in western nations where islamics and other religious groups are beaten/killed for their beliefs but most christians support that
now i know its not as obvious as whats happening in egypt but we havent been in that situation before and i know that a lot of chirstians would do that if it happened here.
my only prejudice is that im sick and tired of seeing chrisitanity ruin the world
the first cause of most wars are christian nations..the u.s. a christian nation is responsible for more deaths then the nazis..
those comments are based on reality!

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Using a fictional book as fact now are we ? i specifically asked for examples from the last 10 years why cant you provide any ? , i could provide thousands for another religion.

i already answered that question, that was in response to something else
but if its true like you say, someone should be held accountable

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

no you didnt all you mentioned was Communism. hardly the fault of the chrisitians now is it ?

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
Isn't this just the military junta currently in power trying the age old tactic of divide and rule. If they can get the majority of muslims attacking the minority of christians then it takes the attention off the real problem - themselves.
edit on 11-10-2011 by Hopeforeveryone because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

no you didnt all you mentioned was Communism. hardly the fault of the chrisitians now is it ?

communism, terrorists and nazis..you must have selective reading. explains why you probably follow some bible verses but not all.
american christians are directly resposnsible for the persecution of the islamic and muslim faiths in recent years

and christian americans were responsible for the persecution of communists just because they didnt agree with what they believed
edit on 11-10-2011 by ShortMemory because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

i know that percentage, i mentioned it before and its clear that they arent wanted there so get out.

why on earth should the coptic Christians leave when they've been there for thousands of years. how about you get the hell out of your country

we have just as much prejudice in western nations where islamics and other religious groups are beaten/killed for their beliefs but most christians support that

Waitwot, how many muslims have been forced to leave america or any other western nation because the evil christians are burning down there mosques and killing them in the street. i must have missed the memo

You're obviously some anti western bigot who blames the worlds shortcomings on something the evil Christians did nearly 2000 years ago.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Fellow Christians ... mhoahhahahaa..

Please book a ticket to join them in their struggles www.aa.com...

See my posts from a few months back.... this was sort of in the pipeline. Can't wait to see the middle east go up in flames and give western countries a sound reason to invade and kill even more people.

Great sacrifice for freedom.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Hopeforeveryone

No, this is islam in practice. It is how they spread their toxic and barbaric religion, by fear and intimidation.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

first you blame Communism, terrorism and nazism on the christians and now your blaming the persecution of communists on the christians. Make up your damm mind

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   

why on earth should the coptic Christians leave when they've been there for thousands of years. how about you get the hell out of your country

Waitwot, how many muslims have been forced to leave america or any other western nation because the evil christians are burning down there mosques and killing them in the street. i must have missed the memo

You're obviously some anti western bigot who blames the worlds shortcomings on something the evil Christians did nearly 2000 years ago.

they dont have a right to be there if they have been killing there for thousands of years.

plenty of muslims would of left america because of the crap they recieved.
like i said we havent been in that situation before but im sure christians wouldnt hesitate to burn down mosques in a war like state
plenty of muslims have been persecuted in america

yeah i would blame most of the worlds shortcomings on that, your group is evil, stands for evil and is based on evil. 2000, 1000 today..whenever youve existed you have caused problems

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Taz2122

Hey don't get me wrong i'm about as anti-religion as you can get. I did notice on a news report the interim military government was calling for fellow muslims to come to the coptic protests and help defend the Military ( as if they need it). They're mobalising the muslim majority to squash political disent. If anything those muslims are just being used for political, not religious, reasons

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   

first you blame Communism, terrorism and nazism on the christians and now your blaming the persecution of communists on the christians. Make up your damm mind

i said christians were responsible for persecuting them

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taz2122

No, this is [s]islam[/s] religion in practice. It is how they spread their toxic and barbaric religion, by fear and intimidation.

Corrected it just cause I'm such a nice guy. en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Taz2122

No, this is islam in practice. It is how they spread their toxic and barbaric religion, by fear and intimidation.

thats exactly how christianity works

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

they dont have a right to be there if they have been killing there for thousands of years.

Hardly a day goes by without stories of Christians slaughtering the Kuffar in egypt. oh wait i got that the wrong way round. The Coptics have done nothing. why are you making up false claims to justify your hatred. right post sources now proving there mass murder in egypt. * tumbleweed blows by

plenty of muslims would of left america because of the crap they recieved. like i said we havent been in that situation before but im sure christians wouldnt hesitate to burn down mosques in a war like state plenty of muslims have been persecuted in america

so is it more than 100,000 in less than a year because there being slaughtered in the street, NO Isn't it a tad funny that anti semetic atatcks are ten times higher in the Us than anti muslim attacks. Where's the persecution of muslims in these countries. I want examples and sources if your going to repeat the same old lies again and again. A few racist people calling muslims terrorists is nothing compared to being slaughtered in the street. the fact your comparing something so small as name calling to mass murder shows your true agenda

yeah i would blame most of the worlds shortcomings on that, your group is evil, stands for evil and is based on evil. 2000, 1000 today..whenever youve existed you have caused problems

what part of me saying the bible is fictional dont you get to realise i aint a christian,

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join